Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wedding of the Ages(open)

061a634e8b2abaeb12454d5cab56247c.jpg

Hanna's stomach was alight with butterflies as she sat in her dressing room, it was never wracking, she was getting married today! She had barely fit in her dress, and only did thanks to Kaila. Not to mention the change in location meant that she wasn't sure who would make it. She hoped she could finally meet Spencer, and John, and various other's in Kamon's life. She sat at the mirror as a woman did her hair, She was in her wedding dress. as she had hair and makeup taken care of. She loved Kamon and had his child, and she couldn't wait to be his wife, they just had to get the whole wedding thing out of the way, which made her nervous... Everyone she knew might be there if they could make it, the change in location threw things off a bit. She hoped that her maid of honor and bridesmaid made it in time.. she needed some support, she was extremely nervous for some reason.

Axton Milfred

A
Being an ex-member of the Republic Army meant that Axton got invited to special events. He was recently invited by an unknown party to work security the wedding of a politician by the name of Hanna Lissiri. He knew the name. Vice-Chancellor of the Republic and getting to become quite popular. He was contacted to be security, that is what he was going to do. He wasn't going to talk to anyone or say anything. He was just going to introduce himself to the Bride and Groom. After that he would stay in the back with his weapons concealed and would watch intently. Nothing bad would happen as long as he was there, he promised himself that.

Instead of casual attire he was in his custom bright yellow Mandalorian armor. A symbol laid on the front, the symbol of his old Tuskan tribe. As he made his way to the wedding's location, he hoped he wasn't late. He had to be there before the other guests arrived.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Elsewhere on the premises, two slightly offbeat guests had just arrived.

Ashin Varanin, Dark Lord of the Sith and Empress of the Sith Empire, wore black -- but only the most tasteful black. Her normally cold, hard presence in the Force had been muted substantially. Attention could not be avoided, of course, but one had no need for ostentation.

Well, only limited need. Her dress was stiff, reminiscent of armor, gold-trimmed and multi-layered. Its high neck mirrored Contempt, her suit of alchemical battle armor. Apart from her face, the dress, gloves and boots only revealed skin in a small, tasteful cutout above her breastbone, too high to reveal either cleavage or the tattoo of Naga Sadow's sigil. The very edge of a small reddish-brown mark peeked out from under the stiff cloth -- the place where Spencer's Blood Trail had marked her forever.

Her skin was pale, very faintly mottled by Dark Side corruption, and she had lost a fingernail or two to the same affliction. Her eyes were ice blue, the result of the five kinds of Sith Poison that swam in her blood. Her broad shoulders slumped, just barely, with the weight of a hundred conquered worlds.

The Dark Lord was unarmed, apart from the purely incidental ability to create a Force Storm that could send a chunk of this world into the abyss.

"Time to meet the family," she said, sotto voce.

Axton Milfred

A
Axton walked around only momentarily before noticing someone that seemed... different. He ignored her. He returned his attention to trying to find the Bride or the Groom. Either one would be useful to find right now.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

There wasn't too much that, politically, drew the attention of the OmegaPyre Sergeant who was, with the sledgehammer irony so common in the military, given his rank based on his name. Wrapped up in his usual stealthy attire of matte black armor and cloth with a camo-cloak wrapped around his shoulders to form a cape and a makeshift hood, the man slipped through the guests.

His passage was marked by faint brushes against cloth that gave the appearance of brief gusts of air causing things to unsettle and then resettle.

Still, something felt... off.

Someone he knew was here. Or rather, someone he kind of half-flirted with at some point while stealing their research.

Smirking as he registered the voice, he slithered up right next to Ashin, who no-doubt would feel the magnetic tug of her Blood Trail telling her that he was... right behind her.

"Ya know, I've never met family before...", he whispers bemusedly, a smile forming under his hood.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Her blood called to her. There were very, very few living people who still had a blood trail from Ashin Varanin marking their skin. Ember Rekali was still, so far as she knew, off in the Unknown Regions; same with Halla Terrablade. Spencer was nearby; they'd arrived together. Velok had her mark, to stave off betrayal. Another drop of her blood lay within the holocron of Je'gan Olra'en, her grandfather.

Apart from Spencer, none of them were on Eshan. And that left only one. The voice, of course, confirmed it. The master of stealth had arrived.

There was a very good chance that nobody else could detect him.

"No?" she said quietly, not bothering to turn around. "It's simple. First you walk up to a Jedi Council member and say Hello, I intend to meet you on the field of battle and sever your skull from your spine. Also, I have done unspeakable things with your teenage daughter on the throne that rules a quarter of the civilized galaxy. Then you repeat the process with the arch-witch of Dathomir. Then you walk up to a young blonde man and say Hello, I'm currently sleeping with your twin sister. Oh, you have a hive mind with her? Isn't that fething perfect. Then you have cake."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Clad in immaculate tie and tails, the Dark Master examined his date. As usual with Echani, white was the motif, and so he'd gone for white-tie formality. His long black hair had taken a dozen slaves a dozen hours to get that perfect, and usually took the space of a schoolgirl's wink to destroy.

The girl, of course, was something special. He didn't dress up for just anyone. Well, his wife, when necessary, but so far as she was concerned, he was off chasing a bounty while she took her turn taking care of the kid. No, the girl was something special, if only because it was entirely possible he'd slept with her twice -- a first for both of them. Not that it would happen again.

Tonight, she was his wingman.

"@[member="Zandra Fenni"], you look just about ready to help me seduce the bride."

He was close enough she could likely hear him wetting his lips with the thin nub of a pink tongue tracing it's way around his mouth. A faint intake of breath followed it, followed by a gentle 'cluck' sound as if amused. "I was waiting for 'we kill the batman', not that long winded deal."

As if finally registering her companion, he snorted and shook his head. The cloak didn't even move. He was good. No wonder he'd managed to sneak into her research base... or into a wedding he certainly wasn't invited to. She might finally notice the bulge of his blaster rifle beneath his cape.

Definitely an expert.

"Why is it that everywhere I go... everyone is a bloody gorram lesbian."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

"I'd heard that about the Pyre, yes," she said, examining the space where he wasn't. "Not that it gets my Imperial knickers aflame. I don't identify that way. In point of fact, I don't identify as much of anything. Before Spencer, I was...shall we say, ninety-five percent straight. Apart from her, I'm simply not attracted to women, as a rule.

"Then again, I'm not hugely attracted to men. If what I hear about your operation's people is anything like accurate, you could call me the opposite of Omega Pyre.

"Forgive me for knowing slightly to much. It's something of an occupational hazard for both of us. Especially when your outfit begins employing people like Velori and DuSang. People with...galaxy-class ego." The Dark Lord snorted. "It takes one, as they say, to know one."

White was never appropriate to wear to a wedding. So of course, Zandra wore white. It was Echani tradition she would whine if anyone questioned her, and then she would accuse them of being racist and intolerant. The dress she chose wasn't even wedding appropriate. It was more appropriate for 'dancing'.
She stood near her 'date', grumpy now that she was sober. She had a bit of a head ache too, probably a hang over.
"I'll help ya get laid," she agreed, "If you help me get drunk on some free wedding booze. This is an open bar, right?"

Oh, she planned on seducing someone too tonight, but it wouldn't be this guy. He had his eyes on the bride. Fine, whatever. She didn't like to sleep with someone more than once anyway, and she'd already been with him twice! Anymore than that and she may as well consider it a relationship!
"Maybe I'll sleep with the groom," she mumbled, "Whatcha think? Is he cute?"

@[member="Rach Kol-Rekali"]

"The Colonel? He got a boot to the face for his troubles." The man grumbles, amusement laced underneath the genial tone he never seemed to lose. Everyone was a friend until they needed to die, and then once they were dead they were his friend again.

"I'm not a fan either; I need to find more single straight women in this galaxy. I don't even want companionship, I just want to know they exist." A note of sadness came with that; the note of a man a bit lonelier than he'd like to admit.

Then again, it was easy to see why people would steer clear of him.

"Either way, if you're happy, who cares. Just rankles a little at times."

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"], @[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Sheathed in the current, the groom had gone in search of the powerful darkside pull he'd felt arrive along with his daughter, already dressed in his tux. Before anything happened at this wedding, he was going to have words with the Empress. Because if ANYTHING happened at this wedding out of the ordinary, if ANYONE started trouble, Kamon would show part of the reason why he'd left the Jedi Order behind.

He walked right up in front of the woman, still sheathed in a protective bubble to hide him. She was talking to a man he didn't know, and frankly Kamon didn't care. It was the Empress that held his attention. He dropped the bubble rather suddenly.

"Empress Varanin. Finally we meet face to face. I'll make this brief as I don't have a lot of time to spend dealing with you at the moment, perhaps further conversation will come after my wedding. This is a public event, and anything out of the ordinary from you, directed towards any Jedi or member of my family, will be dealt with accordingly. I will NOT tolerate this wedding being disrupted, and the same is being said to the Jedi as well so take it with a grain of salt."

He looked then towards Spencer.

"Hello, Spencer. I'm glad you're here. I hope you enjoy yourself. Your brother is around here somewhere, might have a look for him."

He looked back to Ashin and the man with her.

"I'm off. More to attend to, and people to talk to. Enjoy yourselves."

That said, he turned and walked away.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zandra Fenni"]

"Here." The Dark Master procured a small flask from inside his socially inappropriate white suit coat, and presented it to Zandra. "Consider it an advance on my gratitude for this. And cheer up. That dress is insanely good. It is almost, but not quite, enough to make me try my luck a third time. We'll have to get you a schedule and a personal assistant to take care of all of your...social engagements tonight.

"But I would hate to overschedule you. One man might be enough. Kamon Vondiranach...I'm not really qualified to say whether he's attractive or not. He's known as a killer duellist, a solid hand-to-hand fighter and a genuinely horrible grappler, by certain standards. Jedi Council member until recently, I believe. Split loyalties. Baggage. Not your style."

@[member="Rach Kol-Rekali"]
She took the flask and took a long swig of it. The burn, oh how she loved that burn!
"Good fighter, bad glambler- sounds exactly like my type!"
Didn't matter about the baggage. She could ignore it. She'd only be with him once, after all, and if they were drunk enough, she could keep him quiet.
"I mean, you ain't exactly my style, but here we are!"

John was in his military dress uniform of course, and he smiled as he saw kamon only to frown as he heard him. So John walked up to the Empress, and held out her hand, " Your Grace, I am Admiral Jonathon Walsh, Nice to meet my niece's special someone, I do hope you are taking care of her, If she is as special as I hear, then I think your both lucky to have each other. " Then he turned to spencer and smiled " Spencer, your picture didn't do you justice, I am your Uncle John, I am your aunt's husband... When I heard that she had found her brother, Kamon, and his family I couldn't believe it and here you are! " He moved to hug her " We will have to catch up, and of course I would love to learn more about your girlfriend"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

"And that," said Ashin after a long moment, "was the groom. I genuinely feel sorry for the bride. Perhaps your face-meet-boot prescription could be applied to Master Vondiranach, the man I may someday call in-law. Then again, I suppose he's stressed enough, considering he's about to marry a pregnant twenty-year-old or thereabouts. Or perhaps it's my proximity to his daughter, who's...approximately the same age."

She massaged the bridge of her nose between thumb and forefinger in a vain attempt to stave off a headache. "The more I think about it, the more I'd like to have been there when you kicked DuSang in the face -- if you're speaking literally, and I think you are. It's not even the whole 'humiliate my rivals' thing, either. It's the implied freedom to be there.

"Sarge, I have my hands full tonight, but rest assured, I will find you a nice straight girl. I wonder if Val'Ryss Zankarr swings in that direction...and then there's Anaya Fen, but there are, well, implied issues of disease..."

@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]
"Admiral," said Ashin, slightly taken aback but pleased nonetheless. "I hope to meet you honorably on the field of battle, there to, hopefully, abstain from any direct violence against your person." The conqueror of Mon Calamari, Gand and associated other worlds cracked a smile.

@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]

There was few times in his professional career that Sarge was literally at a loss for words. This was one of them. The groom had just walked up to the Empress, threatened her, and then acted like the man in a stealth coated cloak and hood wearing armor wasn't just standing there talking to her.

His eyes shifted slowly back and forth, as though looking for the cameras to spring out and people shout 'surprise' as they were told they were being pranked.

Nope, nothing.

WAIT. THE COURT JESTER APPROACHED.

No wait, that was an Admiral in a horrid dress uniform that was a size too small.

Cringing, Sarge faded into the background, almost literally, and waited for him to leave. He couldn't be seen right now, and he knew he wouldn't. The master of stealth would wait for the Admiral to leave and then continue his conversation.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zandra Fenni"]

"True enough," he said with equanimity, squinting at his reflection in the nearest mirror. "All right, game face on. I'm going to seduce the bride. If I was a pregnant politician about to marry a man twice my age, with superpowers, what would I want? I would want...freedom. Angst. Excitement. Well, sounds like I won't need a cover identity.

"Now the only question is -- do I make my move now, or after?"

@[member="Jonathan Walsh"] @[member="Hanna Lissiri"]

After kissing her husband goodbye for now until the reception Kalia made her way to find Hanna. She could only imagine how nervous her sister-in-law was with all that was going on plus she was pregnant which probably didn't help things. The perks of being the only bridesmaid was that she was able to pick her own dress out.

Peaking her head in the room she lightly knocked on the door before entering the room. "You look beautiful Hanna," Kalia smiled. "How are you holding up?" She wanted her sister to know that she was here for her on her big special day.

John nodded, " and I too your grace, but in all seriousness, I know you might not feel it but anyone who is special enough to be brought here of all places by Spencer, certainly deserves my welcome , I just found out about this part of my family and I am not going to lose it because I am on the opposite side of a war, as her girlfriend" He looked her over, The empress was a intimidating sight, he had to admit, but he didn't get intimidated, he was the admiral of the Republic, and he respected someone as strong as the Empress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom