Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wedding of the Ages(open)

Spencer glanced over, she didn't need to squint and wondered why Ashin was. Chuckling she mused over the idea of the woman wearing glasses. Couple of things stood out to her. One, the man was a bounty hunter and only the force knows how many she's had to fend off already. Two, he had his heart broken by Ashin, and finally three...nevermind Spencer didn't have a third reason.

"He's a bounty hunter...though I think I've faced enough to be able to handle things..."

She relaxed a bit as Ashin made a joke at Anaya expense. The twi'lek did get around, guess there were ways to move up in the world.

"Yeah let's go meet him! The faster we meet people the faster I get fething cake"

With that Spencer slid her hand down to Ashin's and dragged her along towards the Dark Jedi

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Rach took her arm expertly. "I knew you were perfect the moment I rolled over and you said 'Don't let the door hit you on the way out.'"

He trailed off, staring through a wedding pavilion and several ranks of chairs. "No. No, she would never come here. And yet, bless her heart, there she is, and she's coming this way with Vondiranach's daughter in tow. Zandra, if I have to call in every contact and favor in the books, I will see to it that your bed's temperature never descends below a level of truly blistering heat if you manage to seduce one of them. Their relationship is also a great potential distraction for the groom -- the kid is his daughter, the woman in black is her lover, Empress Desmius the First, ten years older and a lot darker. If you managed to use that to keep Vondiranach away while I make a move on the bride, I would approve of that. So, so much."

@[member="Rach Kol-Rekali"]

Zandra grinned with pride at the complement. Then her eyes followed his to the pair he was talking about. Seduce them? She could do that. They were cute, or well, she THOUGHT they were cute. She was a little buzzed.
"I gotcha covered there. I'll take the cute one."
She didn't specify what cute one she would take, but like him, she was going to make her move after the wedding. Didn't mean she couldn't flirt til then.

John was not going to be ignored.. He stormed over to Spencer " Spencer! I know I hardly know you but I just want to talk... surely you don't mean to ignore your uncle.. " He wasn't going to be rude, but he wasn't use to people ignoring him so out right. " I mean my neice, what is wrong, can't your uncle john say hi, your date greeted me..." John didn't get it but he just wanted to meet her.

Blinking quickly she didn't realize the man was talking to her. She had grown used to Ashin doing the talking for both of them. Chuckling nervously she waved her free hand in front of her face.

"I didn't mean to I'm sorry Uncle... John yes uncle john! "

At the time she felt as if she should have saluted the man while he spoke to her. Either way she tried to figure out the relation in her mind. His name was Walsh, which didn't ring much of a bell.

"How are you?"

John smiled " I am well, your Aunt Kalia, is around here some where, If your father hasn't filled you in, My wife, Kalia, is Kamon's older sister. " He smiled, wondering if she was anything like his own daughters. " I heard you found someone, and that someone is the Empress. I am happy for you Keep her close and don't let her go." He said with a smile, He didn't like who she chose but you couldn't choose who you loved.. it just happened.. and he knew that he loved Kalia.. so he knew that she must love emprees. " I just wanted to let you know that, out of all of your family some of us know how crazy love can be. " he was a sappy uncle, he knew but heck, he wanted her to hold on and not give in to everyone.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

The Dark Lord of the Sith strongly considered electrocuting Admiral Walsh until his guts liquefied and ruined his new dress uniform. Instead, she smiled and nodded. Because, if the legacy of Palpatine and Lumiya had taught her anything, it was the importance of patience and a false front.

Force preserve us from family drama. But today is a wedding. A day for platitudes. A day for target acquisition and intelligence gathering.

Maybe someone will force the issue and I'll have the opportunity to murder everyone.

"Glad to see you, Admiral," said Ashin with a brilliant smile, and ushered Spencer away.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zandra Fenni"]

"Feth...they got snagged by the Admiral. Now there's a distraction waiting to happen. Doesn't look like your type, of course...but then again, his wife's a Jedi Master, so that could be fun."

@[member="Hanna Lissiri"]

"You look beautiful Hanna," Kalia smiled. There was no need for the young woman to be nervous at all as she was stunning and she knew her brother would agree with her sentiments. In a way Hanna kind of reminded her of her eldest daughter but Kalia needed to remember the young woman in front for her wasn't her daughter but was her sister which was a good thing because she didn't want to deal with anything like that for a very long time.

"See nothing to be worried about but since you are you ought to tell me what about so I can dispel those fears."

@[member="Aston Jacobs"]

"Tie's are such a pain. I've never liked the things. People say they look good, but I always feel like they're trying to choke the life out of me."

For emphasis he put his hands to his neck and pretended he was choking. Smirking, he shook his head and sighed. Though he hated to admit it, he was nervous as all hell about getting married. Not about standing up in front of everyone and reciting vows and the like. That much didn't worry him. They were just people who happened to be there watching. What worried him was what came after. The problems of being married to a high ranking Republic political figure.

He helped his son look around for his tie, pulling things aside and tossing them this way and that. Eventually he found the thing stuffed between the mattress and the headboard of the bed.

"Here it is. As for your sister, yes, she's here. I saw her briefly. Hopefully I'll see her more later. She's with the Sith Empress, though, so be careful. I don't expect her to start anything with so many Jedi around, but you never know. Hopefully your sister has the good sense to stop her."

She raised an eyebrow as the Admiral distracted the ladies. He was certainly not her type, but she could give it a shot.
"Later," she hissed, "Wait til after the wedding when everyone's all jealous to make a move. Makes it easy on both of us."
She wasn't the smartest in the Galaxy, but she knew a thing or two about seduction.
"Kiss me, you ugly son of a bantha! Could you possibly make your staring look more suspicious?"

Jonathan had found through a dozen people the directions to where the groom was, so here he was knocking on the door " Hello? it's john " He smiled waiting at the door, as he had been dismissed by the empress, he didn't dwell on it. He instead had focused on finding the groom, as he was sure the wedding didn't have too much longer to start, and he figured he better be there for his brother in law.

@[member="Kamon Vondiranach"]

Hanna took a deep breath.. " Well since you mentioned all those things, I am afraid of them now.. but I am afraid he will say no... and that somehow the republic will care.. or that everything will go wrong.. " She said, knowing it was all irrational " It's just that I am running for chancellor, and have a little one on the way, and I just hope he says yes.. because I can't imagine life without him... I couldn't do it without him. " She hugged kalia again, " Thank you for being here.

Hanna was a nervous bride and a wreck. but seemed put together otherwise, Now all that needed to happen was the groom take his place, as Hanna was ready... at least physiclly, her dress was on, and she looked stunning.

@[member="Kalia Vondiranach"]

"If he says no than he must be on drugs or something. Everything will work out I promise even though it seems crazy right now. Kamon will be there for you and the baby. I'm here for you as well if you ever need help or a babysitter I'm just a phone call away."

Kalia couldn't vouch for her brother as she had just been reintroduced to him. She didn't believe he would leave her just standing there. No member of her family would ever be that cruel she couldn't believe it or would she. "When I first found out I was pregnant I was scared too. I was actually about your age as well around that time. Everything worked out as you can see and I know it will for you." Kalia reached over to give Hanna another hug as it seemed that she really needed it.

"So when is the baby due? Soon I expect. Do you know what your having?" Kalia was trying to change the subject hoping to calm Hanna's nerves.

@[member="Hanna Lissiri"]

Hanna smiled," I am having a girl, Kamon says I am crazy, but I know it is one... and I am a month and a half along.. I still can't believe I am having a baby.. I was on birth control and eveything. " She said looking at her stomach.. she hadn't really grown any.. but she had other things change.. and it was wierd.. She still wasn't use to the fact she had another life developing inside of her. She hugged her back " So any advice? "

She said, so glad to have someone like Kalia.. she hoped that Rosa showed up soon.

@[member="Kalia Vondiranach"]

Spencer was whisked off her feet before she could respond to her uncle. Looking up she smiled nervously at Ashin who seemed to be in her head about some things. Spencer wondered how she was staying so cool and collected. Spencer relished in the happiness of everyone, it made the ordeal a bit easier to handle. Wandering around she kept her hold on Ashin’s hand while they made it towards the man that Ashin had pointed out.

“Hey! That’s Zandra something; I’ve seen her in some of my dad’s holocalls. Interesting that they’re together…”

She continued to walk with Ashin until they made it to the pair. Since Ashin knew Rach she allowed the woman to take the lead. Standing there, she smiled and nudged Ashin a bit.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]
@[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Rach sighed. "Fine." He kissed Zandra thoroughly, and took a moment to ignore the smell and the taste of a woman who wasn't quite human. They said Echani had the genetic ability to read someone by fighting them, and even though he and Zandra had never tangled (so to speak), there was still a decent chance she'd read farther into him than he would prefer. The thought came unbidden, and he grimaced against her mouth.

"There," he murmured, eyes half-lidded. "We're the loving couple. You're right. I'm off my game. I hate Varanin with a fiery passion, and usually not the good kind." A brilliant smile came over his face as he broke away from Zandra to face the oncoming Empress and her First Apprentice.

"Hello there, Ashin. And this must be the groom's daughter -- Spencer, isn't it? Forgive me, I'm full of banalities today." He gestured around at the guests and the grounds. "Must be contagious."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zandra Fenni"]
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

"Watch out," said Ashin from the corner of her mouth, in the final moments of approach. "This one's a snake."

And then it was pleasantries, which Ashin stumbled through because she couldn't be bothered. She opted, greetings aside, to ignore Rach -- it seemed best. He meant little in this day and age, but loose ends could come back to bite. Instead, she focused on the Echani woman.

Ice-blue alchemical eyes narrowed as she looked the white-haired warrior up and down, scrutinizing the dress. It didn't take long; there wasn't much fabric to scrutinize. Despite her words to Spencer, a flicker of interest stirred in her. Availability had a certain signature. "You're one of the Fenni sisters, aren't you. Zandra. The Bard is an old friend," she added, by way of explanation. "I'd say he speaks highly of you, but that's no compliment. He did say you might have something a little stronger than a wedding's open bar could provide. Something a little...crisper."

Asking to buy glitterstim at a wedding, straight-faced, hard-eyed, without the nervousness or desperation of an addict. The ultimate mark of someone who did not give a flying frell.

Spencer watched as Ashin interacted with the Echani. Her attention focused elsewhere, she was more worried about Rach. Blinking a few times she waited for him to finish speaking. He was interesting but because he didn't say anything about a bounty she relaxed a bit. Though despite all of this, the young empath had an odd feeling about the pair.

Nodding she answered Rach.

"Mhm, my name's Spencer... Its alright there's a lot going on... I haven't even met an ounce of supposed family... Please tell me we aren't related somehow"

Listening further into Ashin's conversation with Zandra she felt a smile for across her face. Her full attention went to the Echani woman.

"I bet it's better than cake. "

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Rach Kol-Rekali"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Zandra fell into the kiss like any fake girlfriend, giggling as he pulled away. Of course that little charade was over when they were joined by the two he'd been eyeing from across the room. She narrowed her eyes at her companion for a moment, blaming him entirely for the interruption. If he hadn't been so obvious...

But she smiled pleasantly enough, one hand on her hip.
"That Bard told ya that, eh? Doesn't he know how to keep his mouth shut? Oh... I guess it's kinda his job, eh?"
She sighed and looked the other blond girl up and down with one sweeping glance. She liked her. She was cute.
"Better than cake? Only thing better than cake is sex, Little missy."
The Echani winked, a wicked little grin on her lips. So she was coming on a little strong. Subtly was only her thing when she was too drunk to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom