Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Uscru District, Coruscant (Open To All)

As was his custom, Phaelix manned the bar alone - showing great dexterity & skill in delivering orders for the other patrons. He had a knack for flair and for conversation - responding with a ready, handsome smile and an answer to every question.

Inwardly, he wasn't sure if his pheromones would work on the Being who'd chosen such simple refreshments... but if Khallesh chose to open up and speak to him, she would find him more than willing to converse.

Khallesh kept her gaze on the glass of water as events unfolded around her. She was unphazed by the threat of escalation around her. She was entire unaffected by the zeltron's pheromones. Khallesh might as well have been hewn from granite for all the dynamism she brought to the bar.

Eventually, her patience was worn through by the grating, discordant music they enjoyed here.

She waved over the zeltron and passed him a small handwritten note. A reference from a criminal associate from Point Nadir. She was looking for an opportunity with the Family.

Business, Espionage & Faith
M A R C E L L AㅤF I O R A
4GO0IL2.png

Tag: Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha , Viz Harridan Viz Harridan & Anyone Else!

Interesting Individuals
Many words were spoken from the pair, from Viz Harridan Viz Harridan 's mid-life crisis to Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha 's biography and self-proclaimed allure. She found it amusing, she said nothing as the two went at it, taking occasional sips of whiskey and puffs of her cigarra, providing smiles and raised eyebrows as they spoke.

She had listened attentively to Kardak's backstory and had met his handshake, admittedly enjoying the show he put on, much like watching a peacock trying to flash its colours. As he approached the end of his background she noticed his tone shifting, something had happened to him and now she was curious, yet she didn't want to seem rude or insensitive. "
Well, you-"

Viz Harridan Viz Harridan interrupted, most likely purposefully making herself as irritating as possible, Marcy' had no clue what had gotten into her recently.. She offered a grimacing yet still friendly look to Viz, as if to say Why.

Floating past Viz's comments she returned to Kardak, shifting her eyes between the two as if to keep an eye on her, she took another puff of her cigarra, "
So, not to toot your own horn but it sounds like you've picked up some flash tricks over the years," she paused, steering the mood slightly, "How are you with commitment?" she quizzed coyly, masking the true intent of the question, which was whether he would commit to the Kosa Nostra way of life.

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
Viz Harridan Viz Harridan said:
"Yeah, Marcy, ask the 'big time cuddler' more questions. I gotta hear 'em"

Kardek, rather unamused, turned slightly back in her direction and simply stared at her. He furrowed his eyebrows a bit, as if to say "What did I ever do to you?"

His attention turned back to Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora as she responded to his resume. His eyes were still a bit furrowed, not sure why he had been met with so much hostility over and over again. Did he smell? He subtly leaned over and sniffed at his arm pit. Nope. What the kriff. As she mentioned that he had picked up some tricks, he shrugged, "I can hold my own, Miss Fiora." He said in confirmation.

Her comment about commitment caught him off guard and caused him to flash her an unfiltered smile before he caught himself and quickly cleared his throat, His gaze became focused and rather intense as he looked her directly in the eyes, "I'm committed to those who are committed to me." He said in a low and steady tone. That was true of both the overt question and the possibly subliminal question that lied underneath.

He then suddenly turned his gaze back towards Viz Harridan Viz Harridan but held up a hand as if to block his eyes from the disturbing display he was witnessing. "I'm sorry, but…" He waved his hand in the direction of the demon monkey whom's tail was still being sucked on by the woman, "Can you… not?" Kardek shook his head with a look of pure disgust crossing his face.

TAGS: Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

Viz is now cursed by the Eye of Koda, which is said to bring misfortune to any of the owner.

She will be rolling dice for herself to determine outcomes of situations which require a skill.
These dice outcomes effect only Viz, and continue to effect her until her HP runs out.
If her HP dips below zero, she is burnt and has to leave the thread to seek medical attention. She
She MUST roll in every post, until she can offload the amulet.
Rolls are based on Trait Stats HERE
Dice - 1D20 (add D6 Force Mod if applicable)
Current HP: 188 (current)

Possible Events

Firefight: above (+)12, Deal damage equal to the amount on the dice (DD) // No Force Mod (NFM)// Below or equal to (-=) 12 - no damage (ND)
Theft: + 16, DD// FM +1D6 // -=16 (ND)
Sneak: +9, DD// FM +1D6// -=9 (ND)
Lightsaber: +4 DD // FM +1D6 // -=4 (ND)
Piloting: +10 DD // NFM // -=4 (ND)
Repair or Mechanics: +15DD// NFM// -=15 ND
Persuasion: +13 DD // FM +1D6// -=13 (ND)
Charisma: +10 DD // FM +1D6 // -= 10 Nd
General Luck: +10 DD// NFM// -=10 (ND)
FIRST AID: +1D20 every 3 posts

There was no effect on the last posts luck roll. All is quiet. For the moment.

Viz took Snitch's tail out of her mouth, "Look Kar....Can I call you Kar?" She spat some wayward monkey-dirt off her lip. "I'm gonna call you that anyway. You know what, when you have your own Kowakian Monkey-Lizard, you can tell me how to raise it. 'Till then, I'm not interested in your parenting tips."

She felt the edge of dislike wane a little, aware she was being slightly cruel. She sighed. Nodding at Marcella in a way that told her friend she would give The Newb some insight, she relaxed her tone and proceeded with serious honesty. "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, droid-man... a little bit of commitment with The Family is going to go a long way. I was hesitant when I started, but being a humble associate like myself is worth it, especially in a pinch, you'll have to take my word for it. " She gave Snitch a nut off of one of the bar trays. "also... you are fooling literally nobody with your underhanded pick up lines, I would know, I've been married three times."

She elbowed her way off the bar, letting Marcella take care of the Newb and heading back to her standalone table in the corner. CAB, who had been recharging under the table, rolled forward and bumped into her shin as she leaned heavily on it. She was tired, her energy drained by some unknown source. She had a feeling it wasn't natural... she hadn't felt the same since she'd lifted The Eye.

She took out her datapad and scanned the holonet, attempting to type in parameters that would shed some light on the item. Other than the fact that it was a representation of some stars or whatever, there was very little on the net. Any more research she would do would most likely have to be in the higher echelons of academics. She put her data pad back, sighing.

Movement at the door caught her eye... a super young looking ginger came into the bar. Viz could have sworn she'd seen him before, but couldn't recall when she'd had the opportunity.

"Me time." Naobi shoved Viz out of the way at the sight of someone her own age. Viz was not amused, but her adolescent self also didn't drive very often and this seemed like a time as innocuous as any. She let her inner child come forward, capitulating.

"Okay, but please remember you are in the body of a 30 year old and don't be weird about it, Naobi. And no drinking. Or smoking."

Naobi gave a light hearted giggle.

ogsWZtq.gif

Naobi gave a wave toward the red-head, gesturing to the table, offering the space, and waited to see if the young person would take the invitation. Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

SUMMARY
17 on Charisma with Adverse Effects, Minus the Force Modifer equals a sum of 12. I interpret that as wariness on my part toward others. Viz is now playing as Naobi, her inner teen.

Last edited:
4GO0IL2.png

Tag: Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha , Viz Harridan Viz Harridan & Anyone Else!

Progress Made?
She could barely hold her laughter, intensely grinning at Viz's comments and dramatic exit, although they may have helped slightly with parts of her comments. Marcella began talking again, taking a sip of whiskey, "Well, I think Viz covered the point of that question.." she paused, squinting at Kardek curiously, "Admittedly there are.. benefits for working with us," she continued, looking back over to Viz who had returned to her seat, hoping she was fine after her moment, she turned back to Kardek, "We're not a lawless wasteland of vagabond pirates and ravagers, commitment is a large part of who we are.. we help each other out, I bet even Viz would come to your aid if you'd ask" she smirked, amused by her own comment, "You'd be surprised but we do have morals," grinned Marcy', "I'd like for you to meet the boss soon, she's a good gauge of character.."

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
Viz took Snitch's tail out of her mouth, "Look Kar....Can I call you Kar?" She spat some wayward monkey-dirt off her lip.

He flinched and almost gaged as the monkey dirt was excreted from her mouth, "No." He said in regard to the nickname that he despised, although it didn't seem to faze the woman…

"I'm gonna call you that anyway. You know what, when you have your own Kowakian Monkey-Lizard, you can tell me how to raise it. 'Till then, I'm not interested in your parenting tips."

Kardek blinked, a rather muted expression on his face. Then, as the idea of owning his own demon monkey settled into his mind, it caused him to gag in actuality as he shuttered at the thought. He looked at her with a rather timid expression as she continued to speak, giving him some of her own advise regarding the reality of joining the family. He shrugged rather innocently at her distaste for his pickup lines, pulling out a small metal tray from his jacket as he set the spent bud inside and snapped it shut, placing it back into his jacket pocket. "I mean… I thought they were quite lovely myself." He said jokingly as he gave her a smirk.

As she left the bar, he casually waved to her with his fingers, a rather befuddled look on his face, "Bye?" He said as if it was a question more than a statement, then turned abruptly towards Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora with a genuinely concerned expression on his face, "Am I really that unlikeable? I mean, thank the kriffin' force that you're no longer trying to kill me… At least we have that going for us." He chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. He listened intently to her comments and reinforcement of how important loyalty was to the Family. He nodded and sighed, leaning in closer to her as he rested himself against the bar, his eyes seeming to look over her shoulder as he spoke to her in a quieter tone.

"Commitment isn't a problem for me, Marcella. That's why I'm here. I don't want to do this on my own anymore…" His eyes drifted down and locked back onto Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora 's eyes with a rather tired expression on them, "I've done it my way… and lets just say, it didn't end well. And I'm ok with…" His eyes fell, as if we was in deep thought, "I'm ok with pledging myself under someone else's banner." He looked back up and forced a smile, "Tell me what to do, tell me what you want from me, and I'll be whoever and whatever you need me to be, Marcella." While it was intended to be a statement regarding the Family, it was also directed somewhat at the beautiful and captivating woman in front of him. Surely he could come off as arrogant, but to the trained eye, it was apparent that he had lost a lot of self confidence along the way. Perhaps the swagger and the smooth talking was simply a mask that Kardek felt safer to hide behind. "…Thats enough for me. Thats all I need." He concluded as he looked back towards the Zeltron and pointed at his glass, then lifted a finger as he silently requested another drink. He then shifted back further away from the woman seated next to him as he listened to the sultry voice of the singer as her melodies filled the room, "As you wish." He said in response to her wanting for Kardek to meet her boss.

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

9AtpK7o.png

Nebrosa playfully pouted. "Ya no fun Ded. Y'know one of these days ya gonna slip." The woman chuckled as she held her cup close to her mouth taking a sip.

Giza just looked at the Zebraki with a smile and shook her head. "You know full well Dedata is not the sharing type miss chatterbox."

Celinie lifted the tattoo gun from the clients arm and peered over to the two by the window. "Girl's we talked about this, gossip when there are not clients in the room." Her attention went back to wiping the excess ink from the mans arm before going back at it.

"Hey, don't stop me from you ladies having your fun. I find listening a good distraction from the pinch. Tattoo's hurt yet I just can't say no to getting more. I mean Celinie, here has done most of mine. Her touch has me hooked." He looked to the Mirialan hung over his arm again. "I mean your work is killer and one of these days you gotta let me take you to dinner."

"I told you, I already have a husband and he takes me out more than enough." The gesture still made her smile like it did every time.

"Hey girl," she looked over to Dedata, "lovely to see that gorgeous face of yours again."

Just by voice along Dedata knew who it was, she took a deep breath without showing it all to much in the body. Typing a quick message she would turn to face the woman. "Hey Cass, you have never seen my face. Doubt you know what it looks like under here.
4TsQGPK.gif
"
Spinning the datapad around, the woman put all her weight on her left side along with a hand resting on her hip showing a little sass in her body language.

Listening to the woman more to find out her reason for being in her shop, it seemed Cass was here to be a customer rather than a job offer. Which was lucky because right now Dedata was swamped with work. Between the family and her own private investigations on a security company, she was leaving herself little time in-between. "Tattoo, sure thing. Are you wanting one of the girls to do the work, I mean they are more seasoned than I am? As for piercings well that is Vreen's job. I have no idea in that department.
4TsQGPK.gif
"

Nebrosa finished her cup of caff and came up behind Dedata placing her hand on the woman's shoulder. "This would not be the you know who huh? The bow chicka wow wow." The Zebraki woman laughed a little teasing.

Clearing her datapad of text she typed a message to Nebrosa. "Nope, she's just a client I ran a job with. The pirate is just very flirtatious. Stays between us to Neb, the someone I like has quite a bit of class to em and that is all you are getting.
4TsQGPK.gif
"

SD1ujmQ.png

Mirialan - Celinie || Trandoshan - Vreen || Zebrak - Nebrosa || Twi'lek - Giza

4GO0IL2.png

Tag: Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha , Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

Interesting Individuals
Smooth, Marcella thought to herself as Kardek made a nearly flawless shift from serious to coy, "You're starting to grown on me," she grinned, tipping her glass as she spoke before taking a large sip, "before you get all comfortable, remember that you came to us, we have rules and morals to live by, particularly when talking to the boss.." she squinted at Kardek, semi-explaining what took place when they first met but also as a hint that meeting The Donna was a much larger deal than he most likely thought.

She stood up from her barstool, whiskey glass and cigarra in one hand she started walking slowly towards a set of stairs that led upstairs, "
Come on, cowboy," she mused, taking him upstairs to meet the boss. She began talking as she ascended the stairs, "Now, some things you should know before you meet her: be honest, she can tell, and be respectful, she's the one person on this damn planet you don't want to crik off.." she took a pause as she reached the seating area, hovering by The Donna's table behind a curtain, "that's about it, a brief summary at least.." she smirked, indicating towards the table where The Donna sat, waiting for her to let them enter, "I'll make some introductions before you begin."

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
He couldn't help but smile at her confession that he was growing on her, a twinkle sparkling in his eye as the Zeltron slid over another glass of whiskey on the rocks. He nodded a thank you and slid the credits across the counter to pay for both his and hers. She told him to not get too comfortable, which caused him to stiffen and give a salute with the whiskey in his hand, "Yes, mam." He said with a smirk.

He jumped off the stool and motioned for Alpha to follow him. Alpha apparently had suffered some rejection from the protocol droid and had turned his intentions on Viz Harridan Viz Harridan 's droid. He was currently squatting in front of it, leaning in close and poking at it with his finger. Who knows what the poor droid made of his extroverted and unabashed ways. At Kardek's signal, he let out a sad whirr as he hung his head, devastated that he couldn't spend more time with his new friend. "Maybe latter, buddy." Kardek encouraged him. Alpha picked himself up and looked down at the droid, waving a sad hand at it before reluctantly trudging off after Kardek and Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora with an artificial sigh.

Kardek listened intently as they followed her up the stairs. When she mentioned the imperative need for him to not piss her off, he smirked and offered a witty remark, "Aww, common! You know I make a killer first impression!" He said sarcastically. He then wiped the smirk off his face, clearing his throat, "Respectful... Right." He said in all seriousness as he ran a hand through his hair and cracked his neck, committed to not repeating the fiasco that had taken place earlier. How hard could it be?

header1.png

Background-Eraser-20220213-195203026.png
She laughed,her sarcasm rebuffed quickly by Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree "Maybe I havent seen it, but I have a few guesses, let's see. Probably human, or near human from your body type, no lekku or montral sticking out either and I don't detect any of those delightful Zeltron pheromones."

She wasn't going to bother guessing, but she had an image in her head of some gorgeous brunette with one side of her head shaved and maybe some facial tattoos, that will do for now. Maybe one day Cass will find out some time, but she wanted to be a friend so should respect boundaries, mostly.

"I was hoping you might ink me if that's alright? Kind of curious about getting to know this little enigma I seem to be associating with. I might have a little proposition for you too, specifically between us, although it is not something I would mind you sharing with your current associates." she smiled and looked at a few more designs, body art was very beautiful, she hadnt entirely decided what she wanted though.

"I am thinking of something around here" and she moved the strap away from her collar bone and pointed. "or maybe something along my waistline? I love the chest work our friend has, but I am not sure of I am ready for that?

The piercings I can do after, I had my nipples done when I was a teenager but they grew out, so might go for that again, it's a shame that isn't your area of expertise"
she gave a flirtascious wink at Dedata, although she accepted it probably was best to let someone actually trained to pierce stick metal through her body.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:
Glar Ulchtar had just finished up a meeting with Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud in the upstairs area of the Star Lounge. He had learned some very important information about the Pyke Syndicate during the meeting, and in return had paid her 12,000 credits. It was a hefty sum, but a worthwhile one.

Fortunately for Glar, he had also been promised a free meal from the restaurant downstairs. He was fairly certain that it was not an attempt to poison him. Ivory Stoud did not seem like the type of person to tell another person vital information, only to immediately kill them in an over complicated way.

Glar sat down at a small table near the bar, and ordered the oven roasted burra fish and a glass of water. At the bar, he noticed a human with an IG-80 droid talking to another human. They appeared to be having an important conversation themselves, so Glar decided it would be best not to barge in on their conversation, unless they talked to him first. For now, he would just eat his meal, and listen to the singer’s performance.

TAGS: Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

Viz is now cursed by the Eye of Koda, which is said to bring misfortune to any of the owner.

She will be rolling dice for herself to determine outcomes of situations which require a skill.
These dice outcomes effect only Viz, and continue to effect her until her HP runs out.
If her HP dips below zero, she is burnt and has to leave the thread to seek medical attention. She
She MUST roll in every post, until she can offload the amulet.
Rolls are based on Trait Stats HERE
Dice - 1D20 (add D6 Force Mod if applicable)
Current HP: 188 (current)

Possible Events

Firefight: above (+)12, Deal damage equal to the amount on the dice (DD) // No Force Mod (NFM)// Below or equal to (-=) 12 - no damage (ND)
Theft: + 16, DD// FM +1D6 // -=16 (ND)
Sneak: +9, DD// FM +1D6// -=9 (ND)
Lightsaber: +4 DD // FM +1D6 // -=4 (ND)
Piloting: +10 DD // NFM // -=4 (ND)
Repair or Mechanics: +15DD// NFM// -=15 ND
Persuasion: +13 DD // FM +1D6// -=13 (ND)
Charisma: +10 DD // FM +1D6 // -= 10 Nd
General Luck: +10 DD// NFM// -=10 (ND)
FIRST AID: +1D20 every 3 posts

ogsWZtq.gif

As Naobi waited for Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll to decide his move, she watched as Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha s assassin droid poked at CAB with some interest. CAB was making a paranoid series of bloops, skittish as he was, and just as the little droid was starting to warm up to the larger one, Kardek called him away. Naobi, in her reverie, found this absolutely adorable.

DICE SUMMARY
Naobi (Viz) rolled a 19 which constitutes really really bad luck. Something super unfortunate will happen in the next post. If you are interacting with Viz, you may also determine this bad thing... enjoy.
HP: 169

Last edited:
Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

9AtpK7o.png

Dedata looked around to Cass as her fingers tapped furiously. "Keep trying to guess and perhaps you will find your ships engines failing as you try leave atmosphere some day. So in your best interest not to keep thinking about who is under the helmet.
4TsQGPK.gif
"
Moving over to a chair Dedata tapped her hand against the leather as a gesture for Cass to take a seat.

She was not a fan of mixing businesses together along with what little personal life she had. Though she knew it was a possibility. The heist they did was merely because she needed the creds and some fancy things she could simply repurpose. Aurodium was a brilliant conductive material and cold hard creds where useful for not leaving digital trails.

Clearing her datapad she took a seat in the stool besides the one for the woman. "So what is it you are looking at getting done? and where, collar or waist, then one last one. How much space will I have to work with? Describe the size you are going for.
4TsQGPK.gif
"

Handing Cass her pad for a moment Dedata she would prepare a series of pens of a variety of colours along with several pots to get ready to put the ink in. The first right off the bat was black for any outlining. After that she took out her tattoo gun, along with a series of needles in packaging. It was obvious they where clean fresh. After all it was not unheard of in the rim for the same needle been used for multiple clients in one day.

That practice was something that disgusted her. Who knows what transmittable diseases people had. Even if she was tattooing herself every time it would be fresh needles on the contraption she made for places that even she could not reach. Not that anyone knew except one knew but she indeed have ink underneath the apparel.

SD1ujmQ.png

Mirialan - Celinie || Trandoshan - Vreen || Zebrak - Nebrosa || Twi'lek - Giza

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom