Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Uninvited Visitor

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
0cjJ8TN.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag: Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar
dRUm20K.png
~ After the Helgard / Cadomai and the Ziost / Tiss'shari invasions ~

Eventually, the previous meeting failed with Irveric Tavlar, where the woman travelled after meeting Djorn Bline Djorn Bline . The war intervened and there have been further struggles since then. It was time to really end these fights. It is ironic, perhaps, that it is the Empress of a military dictatorship who wants to end the fighting. Had she followed Tacitus’s path, she would have taken the opportunity to make her own plans, glad that everything in the galaxy was on fire.

But did not follow the path of her late emperor, and thus probably did not condemn her own people to death; this was thanks to AMCO AMCO . Because Ingrid wanted to talk to the man in person, she had little choice but to do as she had to in her old job. That is, to sneak somewhere and surprise the other. Only this time the murder part is left out. That’s why, and also because didn’t want to hurt the man, didn’t take any weapons with her.

Getting to the man’s office was a real challenge, but the woman loved the challenges and didn’t know an impossible task either. Did not take any electrical devices with her, so the scanners could not detect them or her, hid her presence in the Force and was invisible. All she had to do was trick and avoid the security systems that got in her way. Why didn't just teleport into the office? There was no challenge. And she didn't even go in, was rather waiting outside, she didn't want to spy this time. This was not why she comes here today.

And after that, it was a very tedious time to wait for the right time until there were not many people out of the office and the Imperator was alone. Ingrid surprised Adrian on PL in a similar way to get him off the planet and start working as a double agent. It was a long time ago. When all conditions were finally at some point optimal, she disappears her invisibility and appears several meters away from the man. Raised both hands in the air, signalling she had no weapon and that was not an assassination.

"Imperator! Given that you either deliberately avoid me in addition to being damn hard to contact your office, you really left no choice but to break into here. We have to talk! If possible face to face, so I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t call a guard." said in her cold and military voice.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

R9B94BI.png

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ORD CANTRELL

N5cG5gd.png
As Ravelin was in its misconstrued, war torn state, Irveric had returned to his retreat on Ord Cantrell. While less fortified and secure than Fortress Imperator, it was a more desirable venue. The climate slower, nicer, a relaxing change of pace from the bustling militarized industry that was the beating heart of the Empire.

He hated being confined to this. An office. He was far more a military man than he was a statesman, even if he'd made the translation of careers relatively well, he yearned for the holomaps, the command chatter, the feeling of heavy metal and nauseating sound of warfare. He'd have much more of that than he ever cared to all the same. But as they say, conquering is the easy part. It's flinging yourself off the horse and ruling which is truly difficult.

He ignited a cigara, placing it between his lips with a low draw of the sweetened herb when she appeared from the void. Ingrid. They'd met only briefly in person once, Ravelin. The nature then was as murky as it is now.

"We're well underway of talking face-to-face, so do please go on about what is so urgent you would commit...several breaches of both New Imperial law and basic diplomatic etiquette to come here." His posture, his demeanor didn't change in the slightest. Immediately after he spoke, he took in another draw of the sweetened herb.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
0cjJ8TN.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag: Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar
dRUm20K.png
Actually came here with nothing to lose if she died, then, well she gets her biggest dream and her soul can join Adrian's at the Netherworld. From which she might even be able to return to watch her other husband and the children. As for the throne of the Eternal Empire; she took care of it. It is given to the person who should have ruled even before Tactitus.

"After we talked, if you want you can arrest or execute me… I don't care. If I could say what I wanted, it was worth it."

Said coldly and militarily, but honestly. She really didn’t care if the man would capture or even kill her on the spot. Her conscience was clear, she didn’t come here to commit an assassination, though she knew they would probably say that if she was captured or killed here today. The war is probably inevitable, so it starts now, or in a few weeks, it didn’t really matter. Unless something miraculous happens. It turned in her head for a moment to sit down, but in the end she didn't do so. Preferred to take a military stance, a small straddle, hands behind her back. They were both soldiers.

"I was disappointed to note you did not abide by what you said on our formerly meeting, Imperator. We talked it would be in everyone’s interest to have peace, yet the NIO opened more and more fronts during the war, this time already arm in arm with the GA."

Spoke all the way through her cold, military voice and also maintained eye contact if she had the opportunity.

"From this point of view, it was you who gave a lecture on the betrayal, yet it was the NIO who had already betrayed the Eternal Empire. How long did you think it could remain a secret that you were negotiating with our rebels?"

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom