Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Times, They Are A Changin [Corellia Rebellion OOC]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Are we expecting opposition? I was totally expecting to be getting shot at by now? Lulz. :p

Maybe I should switch from PvP mode to PvE mode. Hmm?

[member="Sam Rivers"] - It would appear so. The One Sith are busy doing something somewhere else, or so it would seem. I'm not going to chase them to write, so given it's been more than 24 hours with no response, feel free to go PVE. Just leave it flexible enough if they step in they can jump into commanding or writing with the NPCs and defending or what have you. Hopefully someone shows, rather disappointing really.

[member="Julius Sedaire"] [member="Sam Rivers"]

Since I seem to be the only one fighting for the OS, I am willing to accommodate those that want to PvP, even if it the odds are horrendous. I am just a man with an axe and a shield, and a pouch ringing with credits.

[member="Halfdan"] - You sir are a scholar and a gentleman. Anyone fighting this man, give him a damn good story to reflect back on if he manages to survive ;) And if you are a full on Dark Sider type person, feel free to look up my Alchemist, [member="Ostanes"], or [member="Alcuin"] my other crafter. We can talk turkey to get you a prize weapon or some such for your so far splendid attitude and enthusiasm.

If needed, I can DM some opposition for folks. Just hit me up here and I will do my best for you. Or if anyone else wants to jump in to help on that end, OS or not, I suppose we will have to invent our own 'other half of the story' sadly.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Julius Sedaire"]

Thanks, gentlemen, for the fine words and accommodative spirit! We're all here to have fun. And Julius, I might take you up on that offer. Gear is important for every warrior!

[member="Julius Sedaire"] if you are looking for [member="Halfdan"] to lead that i'll hold off on engaging him then. Though once it is on watch out Halfdan, by the time I'm done with you, they will call you Quarterdan :laugh: <--- Get it, its' a joke, Half to Quarter... Tough crowd...

[member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Julius Sedaire"]

I won't lie to ya - I am really bad at micromanaging. I would just ruin it. I can, more or less, write random moves by Sith soldiers at my proximity that influence the PCs, only because that way the fight could last longer.

And now for the weather report, we will be expectings cloudy with chance of CHUNKS OF BODY PARTS OF A CERTAIN PUNY LITTLE GINGER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom