Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Times, They Are A Changin [Corellia Rebellion OOC]

Thread can be found here. Questions asked here. Whilst there aren't really rules to this sort of things, we encourage people to keep their issues between themselves and minimally dramatic in nature. If you must have a mediator, please send a PM to myself and/or [member="Darth Ophidia"]. If we can't work it out, we'll find an RPJ.

The goal here is to give the OS another big send off (really, we will miss SOME of you guys ;)) and make Corellia sovereign again. For this thread, we encourage small duels and PVP, and minimal NPC mass forces (though we cannot demand such, it will make things more fun). This is a heavy cityscape setting, so guerilla warfare and urban fighting are going to be the keys.

The general premise/setting for the thread is: After the League' last raid, the One Sith who oversaw Corellia began cracking down as much as they could. A new force, with a Sith Lord commander(NPC, or if the OS would like a PC to play the part I welcome that), is on it's way to a base of ops to begin regaining control of the city as it can. The League, during the last skirmish, placed weapon caches and cells of former CorSec operatives all over the city and started working on the rest of the planet where applicable. That is the 'crowds' you see in the opening post. Assume for PVE purposes any CorSec armored types are pretty much the equivalent of a Storm Trooper, roughly. With slightly more sass.

Find a dancing partner, or two, and get to writing! Don't forget there are other paths beside combat, i'm hoping to see some folks in drinking contests or dogfights in the Shashalah Mountains or something!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Punched a hole through a mine field G-South of Corellia. Feel free to jump in-system from Elysium's Hyperspace beacon.

I'm sure OS Fleet response will be swift though. Recommend you bring friends, a stealth drive, bigger guns, or some deployable sensor shrouds to evade their coast guard. Cheers. :)

I was told by someone (who shall remain totally nameless, [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]) that there was going to be a bar fight. There is going to be a bar fight, right? Who's down for a good, old-fashioned shootout?

Cards down, pistols up, and keep your creds handy to pay off the bar tab and damages.

Hey [member="Julius Sedaire"], just wondering if there's any conditions to joining the thread. Could add that tinge of criminal element to this, while the chaos reigns for freedom there are always people willing to take advantage of it, some good ol' store front looting.

“For Corellia! For democracy! For loot!”

[member="Thraxis"], [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom