Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Times, They Are A Changin [Corellia Rebellion OOC]

Well folks, thanks for coming out to play, even though the other side didn't really show. Thanks to our two people that showed to try and give the thread some sort of speed. I was hoping for more, but it's hard when the One Sith didn't show and the 'leader' of the Corellians decides to get sick as hell without notice.

I'l be doing a post sometime tonight or when I wake up tomorrow afternoon to move along and/or finish the main plot up and bring some closure to the thread. By all means, feel free to continue writing in the thread or making branch off threads if you wish. I just want a good clear ending point for those that need it.

Some awards will be coming through the pipe for those who stood out, don't worry.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Just in case you missed it, Dredge just activated a horrific Sith ritual that just wiped out Coronet City. Seems like something of a pyrrhic victory for the rebellion.

[member="Daiya"] - i tend to ignore people who do little else but trolling me and others. I was aware. I just don't care to involve myself with that writer.

Thread can be put up to rebuild. I'm not worried.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Daiya"] [member="Julius Sedaire"]
He didn't wipe out the whole city thanks to the efforts of [member="Taeli Raaf"], [member="Veino Garn"], and myself.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Darth Carnifex"]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*Slaps Kaine five*

Other Space Kaiden

I always end up getting dragged back by an idea....now you can all await my inevitable leaving again and then eventual return :p

The addiction to Chaos is incurable.

By the way, I've been taking care of that Graug Horde that followed me back when the Old Empire collapsed.

They now have overrun an entire planet in the Pacanth Reach :p

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Other Space Kaiden

*gasp*

You took care of my babies?! *childish squeal*

Krag needs to back to Gratos and grab a whole lot of them so he can start infesting the galaxy again! Maybe reclaim his throne on Kalee while he is at it.

Daiya said:
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Just pointing out that the 'other side' surely did show. Maybe just not in the way you wanted them to. Thems the breaks.
I'm not recalling any One Sith presence. Which is what I meant by 'other side'. Which was also made amply clear in my remarks, I believe. Now, if you will do me a kindness, can you please either post in the IC thread, or leave this one be? We are plenty able to communicate on our own if need be. Thanks!

I'm posting up now, so if there is still interest no need to kill this off. Feel free to actually meld into the story, if you'd like, or you guys can keep up with the side-quest (so to speak) as it is quite enjoyable to read!

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] - Also, welcome back and interesting entrance... Shame you're down below... I'd offer to stab you in the face.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] - Someday i'll get to fight you. You just keep running away from my murderous intent love.

EDIT:

As [member="Danger Arceneau"] reminded me, the following restricted mats challenges exist for our thread:

• Songsteel (( have your character sing a battle song IC during an Invasion/Rebellion thread for your allies ))

• Impervium (( win two duels in one Invasion/Rebellion thread. ))

• Ionite (( wreck your vehicle into another player's vehicle in an Invasion/Rebellion thread. ))

• Neuraniam (( participate on the winning side of a Rebellion with a minimum of 5 posts contributed. ))

Kudos to her for the reminder. As well, there will be several rewards for the Corellian side, and offers of crafting/rewards for our scarce few opponents as a thank you, so keep watching this space for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom