Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Throne Room OOC

sith-cultist-ryan-barger.jpg

Better?

Darth Vornskr said:
That's a body I can get behind.
bow chica bow wow

Reverance said:
[member="Darth Vornskr"] I figured you would like that one...

And honestly, if there was one person that would show the decay of the darkside, it would be the dark lord of the sith.
It would but this is a fresh body... so it wouldn't be decaying just yet. Plus as I said this was made for another project that was never finished. Which is why we are able to get it out of mothballs so fast to use.

Silara Vantai said:
If we had to choose a PC, it'd be [member="Darth Vornskr"].

If I had a choice, and he wasn't one of them, I'd choose an NPC.
Same here. And not just because he's Ire's master (this is my non-sarcastic, non-joking voice).

sabrina

Reverance said:
[member="sabrina"]

Unfortunately, facts have little place in the topic, beyond what has happened in the past (we create our own facts in this setting). This is largely an opinion based discussion until a choice is made by the admins of the group, or the writers of the group can come to a consensus. Facts go as far as to tell us what has happened in specific instances in the past, not what should happen right now. Why I think Harley can't be possessed by the Dark Lord? Because I don't think Harley has been involved in enough goings ons in the One Sith for the Dark Lord to enter her body. I think it would take a large load of devotion to the DLoS in order to contain his body as well as a formidable level of Force knowledge/control. Sure, your character may have that, but I don't think the Dark Lord would pick any old candidate purely off of proximity. He's the dark lord of the sith, he's not falling into desperation and would be fine floating about to find the best candidate (of which, I think [member="Silara Vantai"] is if we were to go purely off of devotion and faith in the power of the Lord...and would also help move towards development of the sithspawn).
Well I only deal in facts, in any discussion as based on star wars canon. Otherwise anyone can do anything, and that would lead to total chaos. So to answer your next point.

Harley would not need to be able to do anything, as dark lord himself would be in control not her.

Devotion not necessary either, as khem val nor was darth nox devoted to lord zash. Nor is inanimate objected devoted to anything. Clones in stasis chambers did not care either, as they had no consciousness till darth sidious took them over.

No he would not be desperate to take control of someone, but he would be pragmatic about it. As longer he stays out of body, the weaker he would become. Though saying that, marka ragnos despite being dead, was a powerful force ghost, and did make some powerful appearances from time to time. Though in the dark temple most of the dead were insane.

Also proximity is an issue, as it has a maximum range of ten meters according to wookie

Reverance said:
[member="sabrina"]

She specializes in beast control and battle meditation, both of which are powers that I think would go a long way towards maintaining herself while hosting the Dark Lord within (as they involve maintaining control of oneself while constantly influencing others). It's not necessarily that Harley can't do it, I just think that there are better candidates based on development. On top of that, I think it would be far too destructive to Harley for the Dark Lord of the Sith to consider possessing her (because of her current lack of development). And I think, as he is likely looking for a place to stay for a while, that would be something he would consider before mounting someone, as it were.
As stated these points would not matter, as it not her abilities he would be using. He would be using his own, after all he is in control of her, not the other way round.

This not to be seen as me arguing, just expressing my opinion. In the most concise manner that I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom