Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Throne Room OOC

sabrina said:
[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Council_of_Moffs

we did have moffs, in the original one sith
Read the link you sent me. The One Sith and Moff Council were two separate entities within Darth Krayt's Galactic Empire. "One Sith" is not a blanket term for the Empire. It was just Krayt's personal Sith cult.

Anyway, this is neither here nor there.

We beez aboutta be gettin' some muffugin' Moffs up in dis beetch.

(Translation: Bring the Moffs back!)

sabrina

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

The Council of Moffs or Moff Council was the governing body of theImperial Remnant, and later the Fel Empire and Darth Krayt's Galactic Empire.

it`s was the governing body

They soon came to regret their decision however, as once the war ended, the new Sith leader, Darth Krayt, promptly deposed Roan Fel, and installed himself as the new Emperor, forcing Fel into exile. The council immediately realized that they'd helped replace a relatively benevolent ruler for a dictatorial one. Krayt forced them into swearing allegiance to him, though some soon started plotting against him and the rest of the Sith.

[member="sabrina"]

[member="Darth Junra"] betrayed the NPC Dark Lord of the Sith because a ghost told her too.

Mostly everyone ganged her. Now she's fallen out of a window. People are still trying to kill her.

Old wounds between [member="Darth Janus"] and [member="Enigma"] have brought out [member="Mikhail Shorn"], because you know, it's not a 'We-kill-the-Dark-Lord-and-announce-a-new-one-party' without the Thronebreaker. I've finally made my move and that's to betray Circe Savan (Enigma), so the rest of the One Sith don't gang me. It's a dog eat dog world.

Kezeroth speaks out in an offensive manner to Junra -> Emperor Rages and hounds me -_- -> I attack Junra out of Rage an Jealously after she kills the Emperor -> We FIght and have Fun -> Junra falls over weak and im crispy like popcorn, cuz she burned me all over ^_^ -> I Yell and Express myself while Silara threatens me -> Reverance acts sneaky! -> Silara pushes me away and i walk away done with the Fight -> Silara makes me sad and takes me diginty <_< -> In the background Sithlords chatter and watch while mentally attacking Junra -> Sneaky Reverance breaks Junras leg and she escapes by falling out a window.

Oh! and Ire lost a hand by me :D , Thats my view on what happen or thats what I got out of it. Im gonna have to Re-Read the thread once its done. Its a Good one and id like to understand it all.

[member="sabrina"]

[member="Darth Ayra"] Told it better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom