Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Throne Room OOC

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
Wow+that+story+was+quite+the+journey+_c3cf6baef63b44f9e7e08e05f4021e5d.gif

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

You served me well during the time of the New Order. However, the Graug's solution to the demise of the Sith Empire was not the way.

Rest assured, my subordinate. I have not forgotten you.

[member="Enigma"]

You have a right to your opinion and no one is going to deny you that. But if you are going to resort to name calling, please keep it off the main board. If you have an issue with the way things are currently going, feel free to private message one of the admins about it (Myself, [member="Darth Isolda"], or [member="Darth Helios"]).

Darth Ayra said:
[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

You served me well during the time of the New Order. However, the Graug's solution to the demise of the Sith Empire was not the way.

Rest assured, my subordinate. I have not forgotten you.
You know where to find me when you need things taken care of.

Thanks for playing along, guys! It was a fun thread.

Yet with that last set of posts, this is the end of the road for Daella. I had a great time with the One Sith. Hopefully we can continue to roleplay together with the new character I'll be making.

[member="Darth Junra"]
Damn good thread man. One of the best I've been in for some time now.
Ire will miss her almost-friend almost-enemy.

I hope that some time in the future we'll get a chance to write again.
Maybe I can even make up for that one time I though SNK was SOK.

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]
Even if I don't decide to go to the Aing-Tii, I will make it my short life's mission to continue getting involved with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom