Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Throne Room OOC

Now now, this is no way for people o squabble back and forth te fate of the only true Dark Side faction on the board. What you do here will determine whether the One Sith will continue, or whether it will die and the good factions will be left without a unifying enemy.

Just saying.

Enigma said:
Now now, this is no way for people o squabble back and forth te fate of the only true Dark Side faction on the board. What you do here will determine whether the One Sith will continue, or whether it will die and the good factions will be left without a unifying enemy.

Just saying.
Yeah, letting that asshat into a position of power is a surefire way to nosedive directly into the ground.

Darth Vornskr said:
Yeah, letting that asshat into a position of power is a surefire way to nosedive directly into the ground.
This is coming from the guy who gave up the Sith Empire literally because he cba'd. QQ man, see you in thread.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

This is nothing against you. I'm merely stating that whatever action - whether it consists of you becoming the new Dark Lord or not - that's taken to move things on in the One Sith will make or break the faction. And as someone who's watched a string of Dark Side factions crumble to the ground one after another, I would hate to see the same happen to the most successful Sith faction since TSE.

I'm not even going to pretend I care who thinks they'll become the next Dark Lord. All I care about is my character's development and feelings, and right now there is no chance in hell she'd let anyone take the seat.

At the moment Balaya's opinion aligns with [member="Silara Vantai"]. As it stands only the ones in the room know what happened... right now. Isolda could see it but there can be a great many things changing or happening.

Luckily Balaya cares little for a throne and more for a cause. the Dark Lord said burn the Republic and that is the plan. Be it under Kaine, an NPC or under Isolda.

[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] :cool: :devil: Ive made Enemies me thinks

[member="Enigma"] you Appear at odd times Circe

Its already so Sith like in the throne room, FIghting in the background, a hand on the floor and a civil discussion all at the same time. Lol

Right now Balaya is looking at it as once someone takes the title the others are going to plot and scheme against them over the enemies of the sith and then woot we're back to just being another squabbling sith faction. I desire no part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom