Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Throne Room OOC

sabrina

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

You are wrong on that from a canon point of veiw, as the strongest jedi anakin.
Was no match for trained count dooku, so she may have the strength in force to carry him, just not trained yet.

[member="Harley"] Ehh, I don't fully agree. I agree with [member="Darth Vornskr"], at minimum it should be knight level if not Master level. The body would deteriorate too fast without knowledge of controlling the force within. I also think it would lean towards someone who has been long devoted to the Dark Lord of the Sith. That being said, I'm not entirely convinced that he needs to possess a body instead of just free floating until [member="Darth Praelior"] and [member="Silara Vantai"], under the whispers of the dark lord, create a new sithspawn body for him.

sabrina

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

True but does not mean she is not capable, of doing so. Also remember, swtor in the inquisitor story line, she choose an apprentice to do this on. I am also sure it has been done to by darth sidious on mere clones. They obviously decayed, due to having no force powers to begin with.

sabrina said:
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

True but does not mean she is not capable, of doing so. Also remember, swtor in the inquisitor story line, she choose an apprentice to do this on. I am also sure it has been done to by darth sidious on mere clones. They obviously decayed, due to having no force powers to begin with.
That apprentice also happened to be a super special snowflake with a super special power.

Not to mention it was also the player character.

That's like saying a NPC in Skyrim believes he can do everything the Dragonborn can even though he doesn't possess any of his talents.

sabrina

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Not really, as canon says it possible. As training and strength in the force, are two separate things.

This incident differs from nearly all other reported examples of spirit transference in several ways. First, Callista was able to use this predominantly dark side ability, usually applied by powerful Sith Lords, to transfer her consciousness into an inanimate object, despite her commitment to the light side of the Force.

Also he could be put into inanimate objects, which harley is strong than.

Also don't use the word special towards me, I do take offence at that word.

Time to do my job as the only remaining Angry Kitten on the site...
By the Gods, I miss Blaire...
Ahem:
Hey gais! So, it appears there's a little bit of conflict going on. Let's take a step back, look at some cat gifs, then try to look at the situation the way our peers would. Maybe have some tea! Tea is good :)
241.gif

EDIT: Rev beat me to it. Just without the cat gif.

By the Gods! The cats in that gif are fighting! I posted the wrong one! :(
My sincerest apologies, dearest comrades.
Have this one instead:
242.gif
These ones are just playing <3

[member="sabrina"]

Unfortunately, facts have little place in the topic, beyond what has happened in the past (we create our own facts in this setting). This is largely an opinion based discussion until a choice is made by the admins of the group, or the writers of the group can come to a consensus. Facts go as far as to tell us what has happened in specific instances in the past, not what should happen right now. Why I think Harley can't be possessed by the Dark Lord? Because I don't think Harley has been involved in enough goings ons in the One Sith for the Dark Lord to enter her body. I think it would take a large load of devotion to the DLoS in order to contain his body as well as a formidable level of Force knowledge/control. Sure, your character may have that, but I don't think the Dark Lord would pick any old candidate purely off of proximity. He's the dark lord of the sith, he's not falling into desperation and would be fine floating about to find the best candidate (of which, I think [member="Silara Vantai"] is if we were to go purely off of devotion and faith in the power of the Lord...and would also help move towards development of the sithspawn).

She specializes in beast control and battle meditation, both of which are powers that I think would go a long way towards maintaining herself while hosting the Dark Lord within (as they involve maintaining control of oneself while constantly influencing others). It's not necessarily that Harley can't do it, I just think that there are better candidates based on development. On top of that, I think it would be far too destructive to Harley for the Dark Lord of the Sith to consider possessing her (because of her current lack of development). And I think, as he is likely looking for a place to stay for a while, that would be something he would consider before mounting someone, as it were.

These are my opinions and purely that, opinions. If it were Darth Banshee and she were still part of the faction, we would be having an entirely different conversation. Along with this, I'm not entirely sure we even need to go the route of possession. I think the Dark Lord of the Sith is powerful enough to roam free for a bit, take his form when it's ready for him.

Those are my opinions on the matter.

Darth Vornskr said:
Unacceptable.

The Dark Lord requires a host of superior breed, even if it is temporary.

I wouldn't be surprised if your body couldn't handle the burden of holding his spirit.
Actually her body might for awhile but yes it would burn itself out which is why the body I am crafting is... well it was made for another darksider originally in a thread but they disappeared so alchemically hardened bones, aura of darkness and several other enhancements plus some new things I have learned since creating the battlelord and nightmare child.

X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Blink.jpg

Image Credits: Blink Days of Future Past
Name: The Dark Lord
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Coruscant
Language: Verbal
Average height of adults: 2m
Skin color: white
Hair color: Black
Breathes: Type I, Type II
Strengths:
  • Aura of Dominance: Created much like the battlelords, the Dark Lord is the supreme being, the apex of the One Sith. The aura coming from the body is oppressing to sith showing why his authority is supreme.
  • Hardened: The body the Dark Lord has overtaken is a near perfect vessel, designed to hold his darkside powers without it decaying and quickly dying. The bones have been alchemically hardened to resist lightsabers and provide protection.
  • Empty Vessel: The body is infused and remolded, its owners soul and mind wiped away to make room for the power for the Dark Lord to enter and control.
  • Cybernetics: The Dark Lords body has been grafted with biofiber and synthetic muscle to increase the strength and power of it. Using skills seen from science to make the body stronger and more able to survive and repair itself from the destructive power that could tear apart the body.
Weaknesses:
  • Vulnerable: The body has become a creation of sith alchemy and the darkside, it is heavily vulnerable to force light.
  • Degradation: The body is made to be a perfect vessel but nothing is perfect it has flaws, dangers of it as this was once a person and some remnant of their soul remains.
Distinctions: While the Dark Lord was male originally his use of the body and sending a message towards the rest of the galaxy remains the same. Burn the Republic to the ground.
Average Lifespan: 200 Years
Races: They are one race created from the strongest within the One Sith's forces
Estimated Population: 1
Diet: Basic foods, meats, veggies, fruits
Communication: Verbal, telepathic command
Culture: Before she was taken by the sith this Coruscant born Sephi was within the Darkside district working a seer new age shop. Her abilities were considered fake by some as she did it more for the money and used micro expressions and cold readings more then her real powers.
Technology level: Galactic Standard
General behavior: Normal behaviors
History: Stolen from the Streets of Coruscant's darkside district and brought before the sith master within the Palace. The woman's body was wiped clean and crafted first with the cybernetics and technology the one sith possessed and then later using sith alchemy to turn it slowly into a vessel for a spirit. In the original case Hel a darkside spirit possessing Alexandra but as the spirit disappeared the body lay under the palace for use later down the line. Then the dark lord was killed and within the palace his spirit had a chance to enter the vessel.
Development Threads:
Notable Player-Characters: None
Intent: To create a stronger body for the One Sith Dark Lord

and well.... there is a few things.

• First: The body was left in storage at the palace in the basement
  • Second: The Dark Lord was killed in the palace
  • Third: Balaya exited the room and could have gone anywhere maybe the basement
  • Fourth: The Dark Lords spirit could go that far and find it.
  • Fifth: The body itself needs another weakness or two but it is pretty much a completed submission

[member="Reverance"] [member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Darth Helios"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom