Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The SWRP Chaos Staff Team is now accepting RPJ Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please PM your applications to the following Staff members, we'll be the ones deciding on Staff placement for new applicants:

@Akala @[member="Fabula Cavataio"] @[member="Lady Kyros"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Please apply if you:
  • Are not an IC or OOC leader of a Major Faction.
  • Have good diplomatic skills.
  • Have time to dedicate to the site.
  • Willing to work with factory judges to keep the factory moving.
  • Can be objective and fair in rulings.
  • Can take instruction from the Administrators.
Being appointed to Staff is not a reward, nor should it be treated as one. If you view this as a bump to your social standing within this community, do not apply.

We serve the community. The community does not serve us.

Please submit via Private Message your application using the following template:

Character Name\Real First Name:

Why you wish to be an RPJ:

A Funny Gif That Staff Hasn't Seen Before:

***Edited to remove "Previous Experiences In Staff (either here or elsewhere).

This was part of an old template we used for the RPJ application process, but I personally do not believe previous Staff experience is required.

You could've joined the site yesterday and still be eligible to be on the Staff team.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'd apply if everyone didn't hate me and I wasn't undeniably associated with Mark. *sighs* In another lifetime, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom