Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction The Slave's Inventory Sale

[member="Braith Achlys"]

The holocron is actually a reasonable offer, but I'm not sure its enough imo.

[member="Icarn Amonta"]

Will consider.

[member="Kaine Australis"]

Make it something else, and we'll talk.

[member="Farah"]

No comment?

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="The Slave"]

Maintain royalties to Jaeger Solutions current stock, with option to take the company back if/when you desire. Primo Victoria would be happy to acquire Jeager Solutions, additionally Primo Victoria is a Tier VI company. Additionally, if you need/want an exclusive design from my company more than happy to provide it.

*sees where he was bid*

Why? I would never do anything to be abused.

*Sees the darkstaff that everyone is clamoring for*

Hmm ....
Everyone wants it ....
Guess I should toss my hat into the ring, my sombrero to be exact....

tumblr_nkv0dmqC4w1u6oakoo10_250.png
Also included is:

1. Partial ownership of Kaer 1. A proverbial and literal place to lay your head. A home base and refugee with every amenity one could require.
2. ‎Shares in the Aegis Corporation . A resource that would allow you the perks of creating anything within in the parameters of the company and also having application of other Major Factions Aegis, and the owner Muad (me), have affiliation with.
3. ‎If I, Muad Dib, do get the DarkStaff then I will be the owner in proxy until/if you desire it returned. However, I will remain the legitimate heir, as well as my House in the event of my demise.
4. ‎You will always have my beskad, my oath above all others. And with it the full power of House Dib. An oath bound through the Force and my blood, and all in my bloodline will be subject to the Oath, as long as the DarkStaff is in the possession of a Dib.
5. ‎And if you ever pass into the Nether, House Dib will neither rest nor slumber until you are returned to the world of the living.
6. And your own K'kayeh Dragon .

This is my offer. Other offers will come to build upon what I am willing to agree to, most likely using my offer as a foundation for more grand offers. Yet this one is given in earnest, the first true offer for the DarkStaff.

[member="The Slave"]

[member="The Slave"]

On a serious note?

For Jaegar, I'll bid my stakes in Titan Industries (5% ownership, under Arakyd Inc, now known as HVI.) and half of my stakes in Akure Executive Interstellar (2%). In addition, I'll toss in a copy of my Master's research notes about basically ever Force Crafting tradition there is. Her name's Rave Merrill, heard of her? I think that, all combined, you'll have the resources and know how to make just about anything.

For the Darkstaff, I'll give you a counter to Alchemy that isn't in a Mandalorian backpack. The last weapon made by my master - Taralkaar. And, since I'm sure you're into monsters, I'll toss in one of the few Lotek'k hide jackets left in the Galaxy.

And, I'll have [member="Srina Talon"] bake you cookies. Scout's honor.

[member="The Slave"]

Hm.... as a serious offer for "Girawn, Sion, Calypho: Pain as Guide and Servant" by Velok of Toola, rather than my joking ones before, I offer up:
1) A copy of Xevek's notes and transcriptions on the subject of Mastery of Tutaminis that he recorded while learning from the Holocron of Darthy Wyyrlok III while Apprenticed under Darth Excidium.
2) A copy of Xevek's notes and transcriptions on the subject of Mastery of Memory Walk that he recorded when learning from the Holocron of Darth Wyyrlok III while Apprenticed under Darth Excidium.
3)Oh, and a crate of Iridonian Herbal & Vanilla Tea that Xevek often likes to relax with.

I would like to, um, bid a sith stone relic! It's spooky, you can hold it in your hand, and it's, like, almost mint condition! Also, a rebuilt Lightfoil that I am very sure is from the Great Sith War era, I'm very sure!

Oh, right, uh, the bid is for the book! Xevek we could share? Maybe? Please....?
[member="Xevek Rakama"] [member="The Slave"]

[member="The Slave"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

Greetings, Slave, it seems we meet again. I'd like to place a legitimate bid here and hope it is found acceptable. As sole owner and proprietor of Kuat Drive Yards, I would like to offer, on the bid for your company...
  1. 10% shares in Kuat Drive Yards (shares include all subsidiaries, including the primary company)
  2. First access to all newly created KDY ships (also includes old models, but allows you to have 1 free ship of any kind after approval in the Factory, if there is availability)
  3. 50,000 credits
  4. 500 KDY Loyalty Besh Credits (can be used to buy anything in the catalog)
  5. First dibs on all KDY experimental tech (stealth, cloning, eternal life, etc)

[member="The Slave"] -

For the Darkstaff? Translated in entireity, The Taurannik Codex (lessons in how to summon beasts and terrors from beyond this universe, with notations on how to bind and bend them to your will for lesser beings, or give a command to greater beings), with notations and expanded rituals, as well as a copy of my personal holocron on Sith Magic and Force Crafting up to Intermediate level. And access to the item again should you ever require it.

For Veloks book? Full access to my personal notations on theory of a unified and singular Force Crafting Tradition that is neither Light nor Dark, and up to intermediate instructions on said crafting theories.

[member="The Slave"]

Dearest,

I have nothing to bid that you cannot make yourself. Most of my gear, you've made for me, and wagering your own things sounds silly :p

So, I offer, blah blah blah X amount of credits as well as an undying love, plus cookies, for whatever holdings you feel might suit me best.

(Or you can just stay XD)

XOXO

Srina

[member="Vi Grir"]

If my bid wins, sure, why not? I mean, it might go to Ostanes, but, if it doesn't we can share. I mean, I would require a favour to be owed, though. But, that's your choice in the end. ::toothy grin behind the mask::

[member="Xevek Rakama"]

Consider the book yours, so long as you share. Enjoy it.

As for everyone else, The Darkstaff comes with a single stipulation; I'm going to have to not only like you OOC'ly, but trust you with it. Not because I want it back, that doesn't mean much to me because I've seen more than a few times people turn around on that since there really isn't anyone to it, but because its an item that if abused even once could have it removed from the site entirely. Make your offers, but keep that in mind that I'll probably have to talk to you before handing it over.

Side note, try for some other things. The three things I really don't want to give up is The Darkstaff, The Technicolor Beat, and Jaeger Solutions; and all of them I hold a bit closer to my heart than anything else. Not to say I won't give them up, but I want to hear how you'd use them as well. I want to see them put to good use.

Darth Metus said:
For Jaegar, I'll bid my stakes in Titan Industries (5% ownership, under Arakyd Inc, now known as HVI.) and half of my stakes in Akure Executive Interstellar (2%). In addition, I'll toss in a copy of my Master's research notes about basically ever Force Crafting tradition there is. Her name's Rave Merrill, heard of her? I think that, all combined, you'll have the resources and know how to make just about anything.
What would you do with Jaeger? Any specific goal in mind with purchasing it, [member="Darth Metus"]?

[member="The Slave"] My thanks for the Book. The idea of using Velok's books as a jumping off point for Xevek is one that appeals to me so I really appreciate this as it helps out with that goal.

[member="Vi Grir"] As of The Slaves post above Xevek looks to be in possession of the book. If you'd like to work out some rp between Xevek and Vi over him sharing the book, feel free to PM me. :)

[member="The Slave"]
Hey bud.

I'd be willing to throw any of my sentimental items away. In exchange for the Darkstaff. I don't really want it as a weapon because; well it takes over. Doesn't it?

But as a story element? Oh man, so much potential. Makes me giddy.

Anyway, here's what little I do have.

It's not a lot but, heck. Might as well try my luck.

[member="The Slave"],
The Slave said:
Heres a few things you could have, for the right price; and if its not mentioned here, just ask separately.
*Stares at Ishtar, The Song*

I'll take the Chameleon armor(Or the Sword) for a special edition of my book, And a sample of the necrotic tissue upon my arm originating from the Netherworld.

[member="The Slave"]

Why I want the DarkStaff.

IC: Well, it's the DarkStaff lol. Muad would use it for a plethora of reasons. As he's mostly focused on making things, I can see him using it to create many items. Perhaps a personal ship with a bit of a tweak. New species. New study. The possibility is endless.

OOC: I have been wanting to toy with messing with Muad. Have him go truly insane? Have him be conflicted over using it. Possibly having him be corrupted. There's a lot I can do with it. I like the fact that the DarkStaff can kark him. I also would use it for more items, force imbued. Sithspawn variants. I've had several ideas of making juggernauts for companion NPC, and this would work well.

But the main reason I want it isn't for it's power, but the story telling aspect and it's impact on Muad specifically. He's been a Sith in his infancy, but even then, he marched to his own beat. He wasn't broken by his master, instead Muad manipulated his master. He's been tortured by Sith and Jedi and laughed. He survived fighting with the Mando'ade when they despised the Sith, when Muad was still the Mad Knight of the Sith. Nothing has broken him. Even with the Mandragora, the Patron and Muad have an understanding. Muad does what he wants, when he wants.

Strapped to the Phobis Devices, stepping on the Winged Goddess' tail, being tortured by one of the old deities of the Mando'ade, Sith spirits attempting to kill/possess/destroy him ... In the end nothing has been able to change/affect/alter the Mad Master.

The DarkStaff gives me the opportunity to use a primal power to finally open an avenue of change that will be frightening, fun, and hilarious.

So yeah, that's my reasoning lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom