Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order - Rebellion of the Sith Worlds Hex (OSJ)

[member="Suravi Teigra"] | [member="Rozalyne Kurganova"]

Please try to post to Ziost soon. At least four of us are waiting on you, and it's been three days since your last post.

Fight, brother.

Butcher the Jedi where they stand, sack their homes, and let their worlds be consumed by flame.

[member="Nulgath Zardai"]
ezgif-329446947.gif

You Sith are all the same...come on, you can do better than that!?

Niysha said:
[member="Suravi Teigra"] | [member="Rozalyne Kurganova"]

Please try to post to Ziost soon. At least four of us are waiting on you, and it's been three days since your last post.
[member="Rozalyne Kurganova"]
This. I don't mean to be rude, but when you tell people that you'll post after work, and then don't do so, it's quite upsetting. We have people waiting on you. If you are unable to keep up, I'd recommend delegating the workload to someone else.

If you don't post tonight I will be posting over you in order to keep the story going.

[member="Solan Charr"]

I'm on Ziost but what I'm doing is related to Ignus's stuff and I can't really continue stuff without them getting to their meeting. I mean I COULD but I'd rather not be so far ahead so I made a decision to slow down for them and now am being held up. Depending on what you want to do I'm available. I will be posting slower than originally intended though. I might have to go in for stomach surgery in a a few days. I've told everyone else I'm RPing with so just fair warning.

Edit: Oh yeah also Maybe a Hurricane LOA. lol. The news is like "Meh it's going to just scratch us shouldn't be that bad." And then the governor is all "THE Apocalypse IS COMING! BUNKER UP AND SHELTER IN PLACE!" And to his credit there ARE a few models that show it making landfall and hitting us across the state. We do have a Hurricane/Tropical storm watch from the national weather service and I'm right on the border of them. So we'll see.e

Nyra Mazul said:
[member="Solan Charr"]

I'm on Ziost but what I'm doing is related to Ignus's stuff and I can't really continue stuff without them getting to their meeting. I mean I COULD but I'd rather not be so far ahead so I made a decision to slow down for them and now am being held up. Depending on what you want to do I'm available. I will be posting slower than originally intended though. I might have to go in for stomach surgery in a a few days. I've told everyone else I'm RPing with so just fair warning.

Edit: Oh yeah also Maybe a Hurricane LOA. lol. The news is like "Meh it's going to just scratch us shouldn't be that bad." And then the governor is all "THE Apocalypse IS COMING! BUNKER UP AND SHELTER IN PLACE!" And to his credit there ARE a few models that show it making landfall and hitting us across the state. We do have a Hurricane/Tropical storm watch from the national weather service and I'm right on the border of them. So we'll see.e
I'll worry about hurricanes when I'm dead.

Bring it

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Yeah I caught the edge of Hermine that just came through as well, so I'm not terribly worried about physical damage. What I do think might happen is Internet might go out for a day or two. Figured it was worth throwing it out here for people to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom