Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order - Rebellion of the Sith Worlds Hex (OSJ)

[member="Nyra Mazul"]

Dear god, you sure have an active week. I'll be walking around New Adasta so happy to have a Sithy companion, even if you are the enemy.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Cool, like I said above, I'll be walking around the city next post so if you are still a spirit at the time, happy to talk to the dead.

gFKsunQ.gif

[member="Solan Charr"]

Getting a very generic post up for the fleets of Ziost. I'm honestly not sure who's here and who's doing what, so I'm not going to try to react to explicit actions that have taken place until I get that kind of information. Please consult the fleeting thread if this affects you.

My next post will be directly addressed to individual grievances. Sorry I've gotta gloss over the specifics this time, but this thread is getting busy enough to make my head spin just thinking about it.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Rozalyne Kurganova"] | [member="Mira Rekali"]

~

And you, [member="Gir Quee"]... we meet at last. >:3

Suravi Teigra said:
Working on my posts now. Ziost, and then Korriban. I'm not sure who the turkey fellow is, but you'll be seeing me soon.
[member="Darth Ignus"]
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]
He's an Apokka. 'Turkey' is racist, as it both denigrates his stellar intellect and evokes his people's tragic history as foodstuffs. You wouldn't call me a warthog or a pig; I wouldn't call you an ape or a snack. These are things we keep to ourselves.

Sorry guys (attn [member="Jericho"]), been a bit busy with work the last few days so been unable to post properly. Hope to get a post down tomorrow or Saturday (I'm also like 12 hours ahead of most of you guys so it'll probably be earlier for you). [member="Silas of Ossus"], tag me when you're making movements around Korriban surface and we'll pull it together :D

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Suravi Teigra"] - when you're deploying your aerial reinforcements into the city, are we talking about the Evakmar's drop pods? Basilisks? Repulsor/flutter-pack troopers out of the ventral ramps? I'll be assuming the drop pods unless you say otherwise, as it's most consistent with the ship's design. Won't be posting for a while so let me know.

Just for the record, it's fine if you want to be skipped, but you have to let me know that. [member="Suravi Teigra"]

I only found out that you all decided you were waiting for me when [member="Gir Quee"] told me. I'd been waiting for Roz to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom