Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order - Rebellion of the Sith Worlds Hex (OSJ)

Upon seeing just what the SJ fleet have done I can only feel like this IC and OOC:

tumblr_n1fg8svWvC1rck739o2_250.gif

These actions will NOT be without repurcussions for those responsible, acting outside of the Silver Jedi code. I will see to that for one.

Carlyle Rausgeber said:
Just want to say, this thread has been one helluva a wild ride. Cheers for the entertainment, especially in the last few pages.

Special thanks to [member="Charzon Loulan"] for giving the First Order/Sith/Edgelords more ammunition to fight the Jedi with.
Absolutely, this is an intense thread and I'm humbled to be a part of it. Dare I say, this might well rip the Jedi Order apart... :mellow:

In light of a particular, recent, and completely unsactioned event caused by a member of the Order of the Silver Jedi, we've decided that all SJO forces are to pull out of the fray as best they are able.
We concede defeat, and we wish the Sith Order the best of luck. I wish to personally thank their admin team for being such good sports throughout this whole event.
It's sad that it should come to this, but that's what happens when all certain people seem to care about is winning.

[member="Auron Song"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

I'd like to say that it's been a personal pleasure writing with the lot of you, reading your input, and generally bullshitting in the OOC. I eagerly look forward to our next SJO/TSO thread. Cannot come soon enough. ^_^

gg, lots of re <3

Thurion Heavenshield said:
In light of a particular, recent, and completely unsactioned event caused by a member of the Order of the Silver Jedi, we've decided that all SJO forces are to pull out of the fray as best they are able.
We concede defeat, and we wish the Sith Order the best of luck. I wish to personally thank their admin team for being such good sports throughout this whole event.
It's sad that it should come to this, but that's what happens when all certain people seem to care about is winning.

I'd like to thank [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and [member="Coci Heavenshield"] as faction administrators, and [member="Reshmar"] as the primary enemy fleeter, for all their work and cooperation. I never had to worry that the big picture would be anything but clean and aboveboard. Concerns were resolved promptly, and consensus was achieved on major issues. At an OOC faction-lead-to-faction-lead level, this Rebellion was cleaner and more efficient than most Invasions I've seen.

Since the bulk of my focus was on the big-picture strategic fleeting, let me also give my thanks to [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], [member="Jerek Zenduu"], [member="Reshmar"], [member="Gir Quee"], [member="Darth Prazutis"], [member="Catalys Maijora"], [member="Darth Ignus"], [member="Niysha"], and all the other people who dabbled in, or committed to, fleeting. From my last PM to the SJO Admins:

"I've seen a lot of people on both sides say how much fun they had, and the scale and scope of this thread was something else. We had diplomats covering for fleet movements, fleet movements covering for ground battles, we had PVP, we had NPC hordes, we had sector-level fleeting...and can I just say, props to Reshmar for working with me every step of the way to craft the overarching scenario. Virtually all your fleeters and allied fleeters did a great job and played nice. As a result, we staged the board's first systematic sector-level campaign that worked. I'm aiming to make a GIF of the various map updates, and yeah: working together, we had a consensus-based map charting almost twenty fleets and flotillas. Your guys helped make that possible with good behavior, so my thanks to all of them."

To commemorate this, I'm going to do what I do: Factory. I'll be submitting a special starship component that'll only be usable by a named list of fleeters who participated on both sides. Really, thanks everyone. The fleeting went extremely well.

[member="Niysha"]
I have to agree. It's been an absolute blast, even if I was unable to post a great deal this past week. Very excited for future conflicts and opportunities to write with you all.

[member="Silas of Ossus"], we shall have our chance to fight it out one day... :wub:

Now someone come give Auron a hand! :p

[member="Auron Song"] | [member="Nyra Mazul"]

Silas is pretty wrecked from the orbital bombardment, but so is Auron as far as I read.

We can continue the story, if you'd like, or postpone it to a future skirmish or whatnot. Your call.

[member="Nyra Mazul"] [member="Silas of Ossus"]

Yeah that was my reasoning, neither seem in the best of shapes to be fighting :p I would definitely be down for it to still happen, and Auron might be able to hold his own still, just barely, but if you think it'd be better to go for it another point I'd be fine with that :)

This event could make for good momentum for that later meeting too.
"YOU WERE AT KORRIBAN? YOU BOMBED OUR CITY."
"YOU WERE AT KORRIBAN? YOU SENT OUT UNDEAD DEWDS."
"ATTAAAACK."
"ATTAAAAAAACK."

~

We could well make another encounter happen sooner than later too.

[member="Velok the Younger"]

Thanks for the good fun. Can't say enough how much I appreciated your civility, input and maintenance of the fleeting scope, including the mapping. We need more like you out there.

*tips a wing at Velok* Until we meet again sometime, in battle or otherwise.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Rozalyne Kurganova"] [member="Niysha"] [member="Ansgar"] [member="Onley Xiangu"]

I had fun with you lot though the pacing was a bit slow. Coci, if we can, I'd like to write out the end of this from our perspective? Just for the sake of closure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom