Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order - Rebellion of the Sith Worlds Hex (OSJ)

- Shit went down on Korriban. Zombies and war and orbital bombardments.
- Commonwealth was holding down Thule, pulled out when Korriban happened.
- Ziost is mostly politics, but it's moving very, very slowly.
- I don't know what the hell's going on at Malachor. I assume tribbles.
- Dromund Kaas has not piqued my attention. Tribbles are likely.
[member="Eldaah Aderyn"]

Eldaah Aderyn said:
Is it possible to get a quick TL;DR for the thread as I have decided to join it
  • Thule is/was being contested by the Commonwealth(for the SJO) and by Darth Carnifex/Vornskr (former Emperor of the holy seven day Sith Empire) and the Sith Order.
  • Korriban was a battleground between Sith and their Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut undead against the SJO. A few duels happened here (Such as Haytham Kaze vs Connor Harrison). SJO just fired an orbital bombardment on the city (Korriban city) and wiped out much of the populace to eradicate the zombies.
  • Ziost is a high-tension political talk between the Sith Order and SJO (Darth Ignus and Coci Heavenshield). Also I'm resurrecting myself there, and Solan Charr is patrolling the city (New Adasta).
  • Malachor & Dromund Kas (while not being a part of the rebellion, as Dromund Kas is outside of the hex) are fairly small on the level of focus that those three planets are experiencing.

[member="Darth Ignus"]
Oh my gosh, Ignus, you can't say that!

Today's Jedi are way different than the Jedi of 5000-4997 BBY!

They killed over 9.5 billion people last time, now it's less than a million!

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
[member="Darth Vitium"], And when we look at the source directly we also see the planet was almost completely abandoned (7000BY) before the rise of the Sith Empire(6900BY) and Marka Rangos (Before 5100BY). And now you know why its a AYOFFFK. Also another AYOFFFK is never assume the moron SW fans of the Internet actually read the content correctly before they type it out in the Wookie. This is key.

Darth Vitium said:
[member="Darth Ignus"]
Oh my gosh, Ignus, you can't say that!
Today's Jedi are way different than the Jedi of 5000-4997 BBY!

They killed over 9.5 billion people last time, now it's less than a million!
Oh man! My bad, y'all! I mean, less than a million is a small drop in the bucket.

I guess they're getting a little better with age? Jedi are like wine now?

;)

[member="Seren Ordavo"] There's no point to assaulting (what's left) of the city now, so don't even worry about it. From your perspective, you would have seen my ship just entering the atmosphere. My priority now will be rescuing survivors with the Sith, and arresting Charzon.

[member="Darth Ignus"] I'm sorry, but I'm just not in the mood to post right now after what I just read on the Korriban side. I'll have to get back to you on Monday after work.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Just want to say, this thread has been one helluva a wild ride. Cheers for the entertainment, especially in the last few pages.

Special thanks to [member="Charzon Loulan"] for giving the First Order/Sith/Edgelords more ammunition to fight the Jedi with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom