Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sig Lord's Workshop

[member="Julius Sedaire"]​
3eUvT3u.gif
zw6JN5m.gif
[member="Thane Danson"]​
5UhUTwO.gif

[member="Tirdarius"] that’s awesome! One small thing though, it’s my fault for not saying so but is there a way I could get a text free version? This character is actually waiting on a name change as is so Thane wouldn’t much work. If that’s too much to ask then no worries at all I really appreciate you doing this for the site.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Tirdarius"]

Oh wow! I love the new border style. You've really upped your game :)

Thank you very muchly. I'll pop it in if I get to work early. You really are a Master with graphics! I can only draw with pencil and paper...So old school >.<

[member="Tirdarius"] -

No rush. Thinking Clint Eastwood for this bloke, in his Western Roles? Avi, and if you can rustle a sig using the quote 'In This World a Man Must Be Either Hammer or Anvil'

Here are some ideas, but again, I trust you to be wisest. If you can work in anything relating to forging/smithing, however unlikely, more the bonus

JfiIL8l.gif

cNpg0K9.gif

QBu5v9U.gif

S4grqLr.jpg

Minch

Afraid, you are. Worried, I'm not.
Iffen you don't mind, I'd love to give you a task. I would love the quote

"In a dark place, we find ourselves, and a little more knowledge lights our way."

to be placed with this gif:

star-wars-the-last-jedi-force-tree-jedi-map.gif

I would prefer that the shape of it be asymmetrical or, at the least, not a regular rectangle. I'm not certain about what border should be, so I defer that to your expert judgement or leave that decision to omit up to you. If you want to add anything you think would be cool, then I trust your call and would welcome your innovation. Thank you very much, Art Maester [member="Tirdarius"].

Sig Lord, I come to you with an unusual request.
I seek your craft to possibly attain something in my mind that I long to have made.

It is a gif. It need not be big, nor small. maybe 1/2 the size of any of your art work but in a square or circle..oval?

It is basically to back up my character in what she does in helping souls cross over to the light.
The demon part is what one would first think they see...a black silhouette of a demon rising out from a bright light (a black winged silhouette angel), until I draw near and then it is revealed to be a white angel in the light.

The GIF would start out as a black square/circle that suddenly bursts into light and a figure of a black angel appears first, giving the impression that it is a demon... that then transitions to a white angel that is as bright as the light. No actual detail in the face is necessary as long as the effect is the transition from black silhouette to a white angel.

I can wait, weeks...months even, for this. It is something that I desire for this character. My sig is fine and would never part with it. It was a gift from a fellow writer and I will treasure it forever....actually had it for maybe 7-8 years already. it is part of me now.
If this GIF request cannot be made I understand and will still come to help you in your crossing when the time comes for you to leave the living universe, Great Sig Lord. Know that I have admired your work and generosity to others from afar. :)

[member="Ijaat Mereel"]​
qMnr07d.gif
[member="Minch"]​
Have you looked at that GIF? It's 9Mb in size, and that'll stay for a signature. There's no way I'm making one of that size.​
[member="Ayda Elisantra"]​
I spent a good bit of time trying this one out, Ayda, but I honestly think it's the sort of thing that needs to be hand-drawn and then animated. That's beyond my capabilities, I'm sorry to say :(

Minch

Afraid, you are. Worried, I'm not.
[member="Tirdarius"]

I apologize. I have no idea about all the technical stuff. I thought it might be re-sizable? Oh well. It's okay. Thank you for your time and consideration, sir.

I thank you just the same for looking into it Sig Lord [member="Tirdarius"]

My own search for images have turned up just that, images. Perhaps when I accumulate enough images on my own and size them all to a certain size, could it be possible to sequence them in like a stop motion animation? How many would you say I need for a 3-4 second clip?
I used to do stop action with SW figures..battles and stuff. But that was with analog 8mm tapes using an RCA video camera with a 1 sec recording feature. Had so much fun playing around like that. Just never got into digital recordings in that manner.

But I figure maybe I can search and get still images, varying the brightness...you know, white balance and color temps in each consecutive frame or still. Can then all these be put together to sort of create a morf?...ultimately a gif?

[member="Ayda Elisantra"]

It's certainly possible to bind them together - you just use a transition effect to move between them, so one fades into another. You can do that with 4-5 images, but more if you want the transitions to be more suitably subtle. It's not difficult to do, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom