Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sig Lord's Workshop

OceanMan

Hello. My name is Connor. I was sent by Cyberlife.
Hello there, oh Sig Lord [member="Tirdarius"]! Could you make a sig using these following images?

Followed by the words,"Don't run, you'll just die tired?"

It would be greatly appreciated.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Hi [member="Tirdarius"]! Since your last signature for me worked out so well, I think I'd like to start a collection :p if you have the ability and inclination, could you help me with a signature for Petra here? I am enjoying your recent styles, particularly the style of Lady Kay's signature, but given that I'm not sure how easy that will be with the images I've been able to find, I leave it up to your best instincts and natural artistic tastes. Please let me know if you'd like me to find additional/alternative images. As always thank you for your time and effort :)

[member="Manaka Ayumi"]​
whTstZ3.gif
[member="Petra Vitalis"]​
z9GUbdS.gif

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Tirdarius"] Greetings!

Would it be possible to get some shiny Chiss Ascendancy posting spacers/imagery/something narrow to use above a sig?

The faction uses this logo:

rW8up9M.png

Looking forward to seeing your usual excellence, if you're able.

Appreciated!

Yoru Shakou

If possible (and you're available with some free time) could you create an Avatar and Signature combination (Just the signature is fine as well if you don't create avatars) with the following images?

3E0.gif

Clouds%2Blightning.gif

CarefreeFluffyBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

[member="Tirdarius"]

Hola, all. Dropping back in after a bit of an absence. Apologies for the delay on your work! [member="Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty"] and [member="Tyric "]- you guys are on my to-do list. Should be done soon!​
[member="Thorne"]​
QuDGXBn.png
[member="Shinnan Moreno"]​
zGssYyK.gif

Sebastian Thel

S
Dearest [member="Tirdarius"]

May I have an avatar made with this image? With the red and black bits edited out of the background, please.

and a signature with this image and this gif?

Could I have just a monochrome/grey colourscheme and the style with the straight, cut off corners.

Thank you very much!

Greetings Sig Lord.
If you can spare some time for this knight, I present you with my old signature that was created for me by a Wallace McGreggor on our beloved board, The Oaken Dawn. Yes, it were medieval SW based and in the timeline of Palpatine. I don't wish to part with it as it has sentimental value and it were a gift. But like some diamonds, they sometimes require new settings....a little mod?

I need to update it for this board. Basically I need the 'You have found Kilia IV but it shall not be yours' overwritten with:

Alderaani bloodline
Knight of Lohr

hOTObK4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom