Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Siege of Sump | EE Dominion of Sump

The crying child explained that the Olugaren had butchered his family and had used him for slave labor...and they had uncovered a strange structure in the middle of the swamp. He could hear it in his sleep, calling to him. They had been led here, tried to Force him to make contact with whatever was calling to him...and had triggered some sort of magical trap.

Lucretia had been the utterly patient and understanding sentient, constantly reassuring the boy it would be alright, that he was safe. Isacc The Model 1 had been this creature's lover long enough to know that was a damned lie. No one outside House Io was safe from a Brain Demon Cultist. Abso-fethin'-lutely no one.

Isacc wondered what she would do with the boy. Maybe he could make an appeal on his behalf...

Lucretia at last finished drying the boys tears.

"Young man, I need you to tell me everything you know about the ruins. What did you see in your sleep, exactly?" Lucretia asked gently, none of the

"A...great ziggurat, with green lightning..." the boy answered. "It whispered strange things to me. Strange things I don't understand..."

"Could you show us?" Lucretia asked.

The boy shook his head violently.

"I barely survived the last time! You're crazy!"

"I can protect you." Lucretia assured.

The Boy seemed incredibly nervous.

"I want to go home." he said.

Lucretia sighed.

"I know..." she admitted. "But if you help us, it would save others from your family's fate."

The boy seemed deeply uncertain.

Lucretia stood up.

"Take a moment to think on it. I have to go confer with my colleague."

Lucretia then headed over to Isacc.

"Force Cosplay is weeeeeeeeiiiiird." Isacc said.

"Whatever do you mean, Love?" Lucretia asked.

"Never mind..." The Skeletal Model 1 said quickly. "So, is the Kid talking?"

"Poor thing, he's scared out of his mind." Lucretia grumbled. "I'm starting to think maybe we should just cut our losses and get him out of here. Not like the vault would be gone when we come back..."

Isacc was flabbergasted. The Arena was never that unselfish. It really was like dealing with a totally different person.

"You...you sure about that?" Isacc asked.

Lucretia blinked.

"Isacc, he is an innocent little boy all alone in a swamp and he totally will die if we don't get him out of it.

Isacc considered it a moment.

"Lucretia, follow me a moment."

Lucretia raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Trust me." Isacc said and began walking.

Lucretia sighed and then followed Isacc to a large Swamp tree, going behind it so the boy wouldn't see.

Lucretia folded her arms.

"Alright, Isacc, what is it?"

"Lucretia, would you kindly abdicate a moment?"

Lucretia's flesh bubbled and warped back into that of The Arena.

The Witch in the guise of a curvy, orange skinned Twi'lek woman opened sulphurous eyes.

"What is it, Dreamboat?"

"Sherbet, did you hear yourself? Buried under that false mind? You were going to drop the entire reason we came here."

"Isacc, I know my behavior might seem strange, but that's just part of using this ability. I have to act out of my character in order to stay in her character. If I force her to behave as I would, the ability stops working."

"I get it, but we are in a war zone and this motherfether is all full of the Ologuren. Even I don't like our odds if they come at us in force. And they will come at us in force if we are discovered. And we will be much, much more vulnerable if we have to protect the kid."

"Does our House not accept strays?" The Arena asked.

Isacc paused at this.

"We must use the utmost haste possible."

"Look at it this way. If we get him out of a dangerous situation, he might disclose something useful about the vault." The Arena explained with a cold smirk.

"THAT sounds a LOT more like you." Isacc said, relieved.

The Arena stroked his Skeleton face.

"Patience, my love. We did come here to enjoy the locals, after all." she reminded him playfully before her flesh and mind bubbled and warped back into that of Lucretia's.

"Now, if we go now, we can reach out ship before nightfall..." Lucretia said enthusiastically, eager to save the boy's life.

She stopped.

"Chit..." she muttered.

The boy was gone.

Objective: Statue Toppling
Tags: Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim

"Disgusting." Rolin spat, cutting down yet another of the foul beasts that called this planet home as it Belched one last time before it fell down to the dirt, dead. At first, Rolin was excited to be given this mission, ecstatic even. He was always glad to visit other worlds, so long as the temperature didn't go over or under 100 degrees. Especially those that he knew next to nothing about, with a native culture and cuisine he would be able to witness and enjoy.

Yet another loud belch warned Rolin of the charging savage before the beasts stomping feat or its force signature did. With a simple side step the blow missed, the crude bone clubs crashed into the ground, the mighty blow sending dirt flying up into the air. With a simple extension of his arm and a flick of the wrist, Rolin severed the arm of the Ologuren before him. It belched just like its kin before it, low and loud, almost sounding like a roar of pain. Rolin watched for but a second, face contorted in an odd combination of disgust and curiosity, before lopping its ugly head off of its thick neck. The warden initiate sighed, extinguishing the yellow saber before clipping it to his belt. This was the sixth group this hour alone. The savages were simply everywhere, their stench clinging to the trees and forest floor.

Rolin sighed in clear disappointment, continuing his trek along the toxic marshes. Considering that the Ologurens cuisine most likely consisted of humans and possibly each other, and their culture consisted of who the biggest and strongest was, Rolin was not fond of getting to know the locals any more than he has. But he had a job to do, and that was destroying an of the totems he came across. And the sooner he was done with that, the sooner he could leave.

As Rolin walked briskly, he could sense more of the foul creatures not too far away. He almost ignored the brutes, until he sensed another life form, one strong in the force, doing battle with them. He frowned. He was not told of any other warden that may be here. Then again, he didn't even know most of the true identities of the wardens he has met. Rolin then ran toward the force signature. He could sense that they clearly didn't need any help, but if they were indeed sent here on the same mission, then it only made sense to combine their forces. He only wished that they weren't as scary as the Empress, their first interaction still fresh on his mind.

CHAOS REIGNS
pDrQqwv.png

dYh6gDf.png

Equipment: Twin Full Leg Braces, Aspara Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 4 Whimsy Knives, 3 Terminus Shivs, 4 Explosive Knives, 1 Scherezade Blade, 4 Sticky Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 2 Pink Vapor Grenades,6 Microdetonators, 1 Void-7 Seismic Charge
Companions: 1 Wolf Boi - Shiny Paws III
Objective: II - Go Tower Tipping
Tag: Rolin Doan Rolin Doan

The sight that Rolin found himself witnessing was a mess of a fight. The brutish creature wearing the wounds of a wicked dance. Felmorante's wolf droid silently watching as the small woman seemed to be playing with her foe rather than exterminating it.

The final step of her mad dance coming in the form of a sluggish sideways swing from the brute. A knife being slammed into the bottom of its arm while she crouched beneath the strike. Fel used the upward momentum of the attack to fling herself around the back of the creature. The Scherezade blade glimmering in the light as it disappeared briefly in the quick slash as the brutes head rolled off and forward. The body twitching as it fell onto its arm and rolled over to its side.

Meanwhile her figure coming to a low crouch to cushion her fall from the jumping attack.

The small field she sat in filled with several of the brutes brought low in different ways. Some with deep cuts, others with singular slashes that seemed all too deep for the small being that stood before Rolin with a glowing smile and glowing emerald eyes.

"Well. Warm up done." She clicked her tongue before spying the newcomer. The wolf droid lazily snorting her way as it shifted its gaze to the one that approached. She waved, her sword becoming an extension of that wave as she beamed at him.

"Oh. You a spooky boo? Come to big badda boom the tower?" She offered, sliding the flats of the blade against a corpse to clean it as best she could.

"Haven't seen you before. Then again if you're a spooky boo I haven't seen any of you. Felmorante. You?" She only offered her first name for the time being.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla
ErZyMiR.png
Objective: Try to teach Force and try to help on Cartri.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll | Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Daughter of the Sea ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

”It’s unlikely my mother likes to do these duties by herself and wouldn’t trust it to anyone else.“ she told honestly.

Well, yes; due to the fact that Eina was not a worldly being, she didn’t even understand the jokes and understood everything literally. That was also the reason how she was now responding to Cartri.

Luckily, she understood the following perfectly, she had no problem with it. Eina knew and understood exactly what the young man was talking about. She nodded at them, too. It was already a topic she could help with. Although she did not know at the time that meditation was not really a strengths for the young man.

”Yes, what you're talking about is the Dark Side. Contrary to beliefs, not more powerful than Light Side, just easier to follow. At least many consider this, but the price is much higher. Force Sensitive can take three paths, the Light side, the Dark side, or the Neutral path, the golden mean. Many call it as gray too. Like Gray Jedi.“ she told him. ”Followers of the Light side always pay attention to what they do, how they think. Usually they are the Jedi. The Dark Side that you have felt, too, are those who let their feelings overwhelm them with anger, hatred, and all the other negative emotions. They don’t suppress this like the followers of the Light Side. The neutral way, to find harmony between the two sides. This is perhaps the hardest way, path, to stay in balance.“

She nodded to the next; yes she had heard of the Jedi and she didn't like them much because of Gei. And because they take Force sensitive children away from their families as children. In this time not often, fortunately. Although Valery Noble Valery Noble explained why this was necessary sometimes, Eina still didn’t like it and considered it a barbaric thing.

”I see, I see. And meditation is very important to keep your balance. It is important for every side. However, I don’t think the only Jedi method is necessarily good, with that to having to sit down and just meditate. I think if you are able to relax by reading or listening to music, then you have to think about this time, how you can find your inner peace and harmony. It is necessary for you to learn to control your anger and other emotions so those do not control you, but you control them.“ she explained.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Rolin stared at the battle, as one sided as it was. It was like watching a loth-cat torture a poor rodent. Though he did not feel the same level of sympathy for her current prey. At the very least many species of rodent were cute, at least to Rolin, and did not grotesquely belch to communicate. To his knowledge, at least.

And then she spoke.

"I…spooky…boo? Badda boom?" Rolin asked, completely flummoxed at the woman before him. To tell the truth, he first thought her to be a child, what with her stature. It was not often that Rolin towered over someone, but he was easily a head taller than her.

"Er, My name is Rolin. It's…nice to meet you?" Rolin said, finishing in a high pitch as if asking a question without meaning to, leaving out his own last name, only because she has not offered hers. But he really did not know how to react to the other possible warden before him, slightly weirded out, yet…amused? Charmed? He wasn't really sure.

"Um, I'm afraid you will have to explain to me a few things, friend. No disrespect but I do not know what you mean. I…may have an idea? But I would appreciate it if you would…word it differently? I am a bit of a simpleton, I am afraid." He said, chuckling awkwardly.

He then glanced to the droid that sat loyally at her side. "I like your friend. Does he have a name?" He asked, resisting the urge to off his hand to the wolf-droid, lest it takes offense and takes his hand.

qyEgGlq.png
O B J E C T I V E I: God of War
Tags: Akemi Io
She had just cut her way into the top of the tank, as she began laying mayhem upon the vessel. She had just dispatched the crew when her danger sense informed her of something being amiss, and as she turned, she found an seemingly out control anti-air vehicle driving towards her. Finishing off the tank with a rather quick saber slash, Lilanna tensed her muscles, and leapt, the Warden flipping through the air a she activated her magboots, and came down feet first ontop of the driver's cabin of the vehicle. She nearly began attacking the driver, but realized that the weapon systems were not targeting any of her forces, nor did she sense hostile intent.​
Crouching down, she leaned over to peek inside the vessel, trying to establish communication with who the operators were, and caught sight of an unusual looking woman. "Is this your command vehicle?" She asked, saber still in hand, as she was rather eager to get back into the fight.​

oFmkOzR.gif

CHAOS REIGNS
pDrQqwv.png

dYh6gDf.png

Equipment: Twin Full Leg Braces, Aspara Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 4 Whimsy Knives, 3 Terminus Shivs, 4 Explosive Knives, 1 Scherezade Blade, 4 Sticky Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 2 Pink Vapor Grenades,6 Microdetonators, 1 Void-7 Seismic Charge
Tag: Rolin Doan Rolin Doan

Her face scrunched up as he expressed confusion about what she'd called him and the words she'd used. It looked like he'd been fighting so maybe one had hit him? It was hard to tell.

The wolf droid gave the boy a sympathetic look. Or as close to one as the droid could manage as it stretched before watching for more of the things as Felmorante spoke.

"A spooky boo. T-the robes and edgy lightsabers. The cloak and dagger work? What did mom call you lot...the wardings? No. Wardens? I think that's right." The tip of her blade scratching the chin of her helmet before pointing it at him when she'd asked more than told him what she meant.

As though it were her own finger.

"And big badda boom the tower. Blow it up! I've got a Seismic Charge in-Hey!" She stuck the blade in the ground as the wolf droid scratched at the makeshift backpack she had thrown on it's back.

"It's to early for the boom! We gotta get to the tower! Sheesh. This is Shiny Paws the third. I was told I have to keep him with me until I can walk on my own. Completely anyway but I like him a lot and I'm thinking I'm just gonna keep him an maybe bring more of his friends because they work together a lot better I've been told but people get nervous when a whole pack of them show up for some reason and it's really weird because like everyone in the Empire has these really strict rules and stuff but also we deal with like strange stuff a lot and yet a wolf droid seems to be the strangest thing that everyone gets worked up about? I mean come on, right?" She didn't seem to take a breath as she spoke after introducing the wolf droid.

Rolin stood there in astonishment. It was… a lot to take in if he were being honest. Rolin glanced to the wolf droid with a question on his face, as if to ask 'is she always like this?'. He then turned his attention to the energetic girl before her. What surprised him was the whole 'mom' thing, though he supposed it really shouldn't have. It wasn't a long shot to say that most wardens likely recruited their children if they had them.

But what truly got his intention was…

"The Tower? You mean the giant size totem, correct? The Totem of Calamity?" He questioned. He was surprised that such an objective was given to a girl that seemed like she was on a never-ending sugar rush. He had to assume that she was suited to the task, however. She was literally toying with the hulking brutes as easy as punting a Jawa earlier.

"I have a similar objective, Felmorante. I have been hunting down totems around the planet, though the sheer amount of the belching natives has slowed me down a bit. It has been quite annoying, especially when they belch directly in your face before dying." He said, grimacing at that particular memory.

He settled his face into a polite smile, nodding at Felmorante. "If it suits you, why don't I aid you? Not that I think you need the help, but three is better than two, especially in a hostile world. At the very least we can get this done sooner rather than later, and leave the wretched ball of dirt. Though next planet will most likely be just as bad, if not worse. Maybe it will be a vast jungle, infested with venomous serpents? Or perhaps a world that is suffering from nuclear fallout?" He finished with a sigh, venting, if just a bit, with who he assumed was a peer.

CHAOS REIGNS
pDrQqwv.png

dYh6gDf.png

Tag: [@Rolin Doan

The droid gave the best shrug that it could to Rolin.

"Well yeah! That's the only big one around here. And it's holding up things since it makes the dumb-dumbs fight better than they should." She narrowed her eyes at Shiny before picking her blade back up and listening to him speak. Nodding as he mentioned the belching.

"I get that they aren't outstandingly intelligent, but sharp sticks, and swarm tactics are holding us up? These belchers are making this way, way harder than it should be. Blegh." She waved a hand in front of her helmet. Even with the thing on, it hadn't stopped the permeating stench around them.

The offer to aid was mulled on briefly, as her plan hadn't accounted for anyone besides herself initially. Even if her thinking was only a ploy to be a little silly.

"Works for me! The charge can be remote detonated so now worries there. Just keep them away from Shiny and we should be good." She patted the flat of the blade against her shoulder, content with the arrangement as she pointed to the structure.

"Onward, to ruin dumb-dumb days!" Even with the leg braces, her pace was quick and purposed as the natives caught their scent and a few began to head their way with interest.

Rolin hummed in acceptance, amused by Felmorante's behavior. It was actually fairly refreshing compared to most he met. Usually, they were dark and brooding, only speaking if asked a question and even that was a toss-up, or they were the gruff and ruff type, veterans from years of war that wear their trauma on their sleeves. Compared to that, Felmorante was a breath of fresh air. Though he does hope that she isn't too wild and unpredictable. He shook his head quietly to himself. He doubted one that was in the ranks of the Wardens would be too chaotic. Her behavior was most likely a quirk to help her get through her missions, not unlike his own methods he supposed.

Rolin then nodded his head at her words. "Very well, I shall protect Shiny Paws the third with my life…as most likely if the explosives go off, our lives would be forfeit anyway." He said with a shrug, trailing after her. He then turned his attention to the Wolf Droid. "Would it be alright if I call you shiny? And maybe…pat you on the head?" He asked, rather shyly. Animals never really did like him growing up, after all, but he always did like them. Droids, on the other hand, never seemed to mind him. And a droid designed to look like one of the many animals he always wanted to pet but couldn't in fear of being bit was a bit tempting.

He then felt a shift, many beings at once targeting them with aggression. He sighed, igniting his lightsaber with annoyance. How long has it been, he wondered. Ten minutes? If that?

"Ologuren dead ahead. Another hunting party I bet. I really should start bringing a blaster to missions like this…" He grumbled, staying close to Shiny Paws, just in case one of the brutes may get lucky and hits the explosives with a lucky shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom