Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shindig Job [The Kathol Outback and friends]

[member="Tilzi"] came as advertised and the warrior woman fell three before the last decided to test the door and BB's reflexes. One wine bottle over the back of the head later the one who had bolted for the door and the final agent was out for the count, his head and shoulders covered in an expensive vintage to be sure. BB grabbed the bloke by the feet and dragged him inside before shutting and locking the door to the outside hall. No sense having any more unwelcomed guest join the party, those in attendance would be quite enough.

BB proceeded to find a bit of twine laying on the ground, most likely left there from the crates the wine had been shipped in, and proceeded to tie up those who Tilzi had downed along with his wine soaked victim. Dragging them to an out of the way spot, hidden behind a line of wine racks, he treated whatever wounds he could before he returned shortly to see Tilzi was up to. If her plans were anything like what he though, BB almost pitied that poor Q-fed guy for the attention he was about to receive.

Never fun to be on the bad side of a night sister for sure...

"A few years?" With the amount of dancing skills this woman had, be thought she lived there. "Yes, but I don't want thing's to get too messy in the back.... I just bought this shirt. Oh well, lead the way 'Miss. Ria."

He glanced down at Ria, and thein looked around for his fellow Outback companions. Not seeing any,he looked back at Ria, as the twirled past a guard, and then through the crowds and over to where [member="Bexel"] and his fine company were also dancing. Then he watched the man go, shoving his way into a group of men talking intensely. He continued watching, especially when Bexel slammed the dude restraining him in the head. He had just barely got the signal, and he tapped Ria's shoulder, glancing down at her.

"Its a shame our dance must come to a end, but we have more important things to be getting to, but I do still owe you a proper dance," he pulled up her hand kissing it gently, mostly for show, but a little bit was sincere. "The next time you are in need of assistance, call me, and then maybe afterwards you'll get your dance."

He pulled her close into his arms, as a troop of guards went rushing for Bexel, to which in turn Nate grimaced, he now had to pick between two people that needs his help. Then, one of his ideas came to him, and he liked that plan. After releasing Ria from his arms, he smiled down at her, and pointed to the back, which was now unguarded. He spoke softly as he pulled four flutes off of a nearby waiters tray, holding them all in his hand. "Take Joza and head into the back, I'll be right behind you, hopefully with Bexel... but ah... be safe alright?" He just did what felt natural, so he hugged her, a good real hug, before stepping back towards Bexel. "I'd rather not carry such a pretty woman out in a body bag, partially because I still owe that dance, and I'll make sure you get it."

With that he ushered her towards the back, to which in turn he took off through the crowded dance floor. When he saw Bexel, he now knew who needed his help more; Good ol' Bex had four guards trying to restrain him and one more attempting to call for backup. After gulping down the four flutes, he whipped them at the guards.
There's nothing strong arms and a good aim can't do.
The first guard collapsed johnny on the spot after a glass came hurtling at his temple, the other guards looked for him, only to be struck down with flying champagne glasses. If it was different circumstances, it would've been hilarious. The last guard frantically tried to fumble with his communicator, but Nate was already behind him.

"Peeka boo"

He swung his hand in a heavy left hook, sending the guard sprawling, not very subtle, but nobody cared or where already to drunk to understand. He help Bexel up before taking off for the back.

"You better hurry bex, the ladies are waiting for us in the back."

[member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Ria Miserani"], [member="Joza Pearl"]

|| [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] || [member="Ria Misrani"] ||

The crunch of the Agent's nose cartilage against Dev's forehead silenced this brief conversation. Dev released the man's wrist with an extra shove, sending the man reeling backward into his Qektoth counterpart. Off-balance with the echo of the impact rattling his skull, he could make out some movement to his right.

The First Order officer who had only a few minutes left until his untimely mysterious death wound back his fist, which contained his now-empty flute. It was clear he had designs on it being used as a bludgeon. Just at his side was his fellow Officer, now at the ready. Dev kept both his feet planted and spun his torso to meet Officer McFlute's attacking arm with his left forearm, sending it off course.

He used the blunted momentum to catch the glass with his right before sending the man over his right hip. Weapon in hand, he spied the second Officer poised to charge. With a thrust of his flute hand, he shattered the instrument against the man's mouth. Blood and broken glass flew about, the poison now double-administered to the First Order officers. And then he was taken several inches off his feet.

Security had him hooked under each arm on either side - and one of them nabbed him in the ribs with a stun baton. It wasn't full contact, but just enough to bring chaos to his abdominal region. Dev let out a low guttural something and fell contorting to the dance floor. By this point, Nate the Cavalry had arrived.

Sensing the man could handle the four, Dev pulled himself onto his stomach and stayed low with his forearms planted against the floor for momentum. Just two feet to his right was the fifth guard - calling backup. Pushing off the floor towards him, Dev swung both feet out about the guard's legs. His attempt to scissor sweep the man was crude but successful. With a twist of his hips, the guard fumbled backwards and smacked the back of his helmet hard against the marble floor.

"I owe you one," He grunted as he locked arms with Nate and stood to his feet. "Let's move."

He followed Nate's lead. There was a tinge of remorse inside him, wishing that perhaps the violence could have been avoided. He knew full well that he was the harbinger of that encounter. His anger generally got the better of him. It clouded his judgement. His awareness of this fact made it all the more difficult to accept this as gospel. But there was no time for introspection. Dev brought his wrist comm to his lips.

"Ellem, prepare the party favors."

Just hours before, Dev and his droid had set up fireworks all about the perimeter. On his signal, this distraction could be used for any purpose - escape, blaster fire, perhaps more murder. Either way, they were operated via remote from Ellem, who was currently on the outskirts watching from afar.

[member="Runi Verin"] | [member="Matthew Robinson"]

She shook a few hands here, gave out a couple of smiles there and generally steered herself away from the main room towards the balcony. Runi’s appearance suddenly explained the bumbling buffoons rummaging around the place though, they stuck out like a sore thumb and were barely even trying to skiddle past the radar.

Not her problem though.

Finally then; fresh air and some sunlight. As a herb she needed some sunlight, water and other valuable nutrient every once in awhile, but the Qektoth loved their… lava-submerged secret laboratories.

Not a lot of time to embrace the sun, that was for sure. Cerita leaned against the balustrade and patiently waited for Runi to arrive.

This took a while, but she supposed she deserved that after their last little jaunt that had ended in just a touch of disaster. Finally then - after a few more minutes of submerging herself in the warmth - did she hear footsteps in her direction.

Ah, Runi.” One last wistful look was cast at the sun. “Didn’t know you were into dre- Oh, dear.”

In front of her were two fairly tall gorilla-looking fellas.

You two are about two heads taller than the girl I was waiting for.”
Miss Sarova.”
So you have
heard of me.”

One of them send a look to the other one.

Mr. Gallows does not enjoy people prying into his business.”
I will be su-”

Don’t take this personally, please.” The other one responded, his hands half-raised in a mocking gesture of placation.

This is simply… a message.”

Sarova sighed. “Ah, well, if it has to be that way. Let’s get it over with.”

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Tilzi held her arms our wide, one downwards sweep to indicate her dress. She assumed he would notice the maroon spots down its length from his assault on the fourth man.

"Stupid male," she muttered under her breath. She took a breath, silently reminding herself that in the outside world it was the women who were more likely to be denigrated or spoken over, rather than the men.

"Right, best not get any blood on my dress at least," she sighed, hitching it up and dropping down onto her haunches. "How many of you are there?" she asked plainly. No response. Her long arm reached around behind the man. He struggled and tried to slip his hands free from her grip, but a loud crack followed shortly after.

The man sneered. He held her gaze. Tilzi was a novice in the arts, but she knew enough to get a vague read from the man. She stood back up, the bright green in her eyes fading as she turned towards Bryce.

"He won't talk. Go tell the others they have agents among the staff as well. I'll go try and sort my dress."

It was only by chance that Saoirse found herself at the Governor's Ball on Terminus. She came her because of a job, yes she had started doing those, transporting some goods to someone on the planet. The blonde firrerreo was new to the whole smuggling thing, but so far it had been a smooth ride. She wasn't sure what she was transporting and hadn't checked. He paid her more not to ask question. She got the feeling these were not the kind of people one messed with. Depending on what were in the crates, they might've figured out they had at one point been opened too. Best not chance it.

Upon arrival she had been persuaded to stay by her contact. The man was working for the Quektoth Confederation, although Saoirse did not know that. The man was also drunk, and had thrown up outside at least once. She was keeping fantastic company.

Saorise had dressed up in one of more more respectable outfits; a classy white dress with black floral pattern on the sides. It was sleeveless thing with back zip fastening, and a skirt that reached just above her knees. There were heels. They were high.

Thankfully, she had her friend Wine close at hand to help her through the evening. Dancing was only so much fun when doing it alone. Her eyes glanced over at a stylishly dressed [member="Noah Bright"] as he and his partner swooped across the floor. Though tempted, she wasn't about to steal him away when he seemed to be enjoying himself. Turning her head, she saw her partner come out only to pause, place a hand in front of his mouth, then instantly turn and hurry back where he came from. Just grand.

Did she just, really just like that, I mean take off here dress, WOW....

Teenage dreams do come true, at least for this young doctor. He was living the good life, one that if he didn't watch it was going to get him a good butt kicking or worse from the object of his attraction right now if he wasn't careful... Still just like that, down to her legs, I mean we are on a job and she has to do something like that, really?

*slaps self in face*

Get it together man we are on a mission, concentrate, what did she say? Tell others she took off her dress... NO! That's not it, the guy won't talk, tell the others we got Q'es in the staff...there we go.

"OK yeah, right" is all BB could reply.

As BB turned and went for the door he heard the door knob rattle as someone tried to open it.

"OK, who was the kark wit that locked the wine cellar, Stewart, can you come over here and get this?" A man said from the other side of the door.

Poodoo, if they walk in on his like this our cover will be blown, need to think, what to do?... BB quickly moved back over to [member="Tilzi"] and shoved a strong tranquilizer into the agent causing him to collapse as most at once. Dragging him to the back with the others he quicking covered the quartet with a large cloth and came back to see Tilzi still trying to fix her dress. As she continued the door lock clicked and the door began to swing open.

In a panic, BB did the first thing that came to his mind, the main thing on his mind in fact. Moving forward he embraced Tilzi in a manly fashion. As the man was about to come into view BB whispered to the now shocked Nightsister...

"Please don't kill me for this.."

Planting an impassioned kiss on her lips BB hoped for two things, one to live and not be killed by Tilzi for this and two that the man entering would think he walked in on a couple in the throws of a lover's encounter and nothing more.

The young Anzat was making his way through the party, trying to get a bead on just where he'd lost sight of Tilzi.

Or the waiter, for that matter. But he assumed if he found one, he'd find the other. He'd thought they might have gone into the anteroom, but then double backed when they hadn't been present. The servants quarters? No, the Nightsister would have been too obvious as a guest, and to get there she'd have had to pass through the kitchen.

The cellar?

Rather novel, but he hadn't thought to check there yet. And so it was that the little bus boy was creeping toward the stairs, when he saw a different waiter who almost seemed to be standing guard. "Oy, what you doin' out the kitchen, then?"

Simon? No... Seward? Oh, what was the bugger's name? "Stewart, right? Maester was asking for you," the youngling lied glibly, and entirely straight-faced about it. Play a few hands of Sabaac, you'll get the hand of it. "I think they need another bartender in the anteroom," the boy supplied offhandedly, stepping out of the man's path as the waiter muttered something under his breath and stormed toward the kitchen.

Well, that should buy him a minute or two.

The question being, had he found them or was he just wasting more time?

"OK, who was the kark wit that locked the wine cellar!?"

Survey says, he found them.

Or, he found something anyway. Creeping down the stairwell, the vampire was eerily silent as he came up behind the man. Only the faintest shadow, a flicker in the light, betrayed his presence. At the presence behind him, the man struggling at the door continued to fight the lock. He didn't even look up when he'd said, "Stewart, can you come over here and get this?"

The child's fingers barely grazed the shoulder blade. The physical connection supplying a brief conductor for the singular message that radiated out from the small Jedi. Sleep. "I'd be only too happy to," the boy murmured in reply to the man's spoken question. As the man succumbed to the command, the Anzat gently eased him to the floor at the foot of the stairs. Straightening back up, the boy produced a clone scout blaster pistol. The miniature hold-out was barely the size of his hand. It was a wonder a clone trooper with armored gloves could hold the thing at all. Sliding a tibana gas cartridge into the chamber, the boy primed the weapon as he slid up to the door.

Now, what's behind Door Number One?

A telekinetic probe disengaged the door lock, the boy throwing open the door as he hopped inside the threshold with his blaster at the ready, only to find...

Bryce.

The youngling stood there, blinking as he was utterly dumbfounded by what he saw.

Bryce. With his tongue down Tilzi's throat.

Tilzi, whose dress was hiked...

The youngling blinked a second time. "I..."

He was nine hundred years old. A Jedi Master. A Corellian. Plus, he was a vampire. Was it even possible to embarrass a vampire?

"...uhh...."

Yes. Bloody hell, yes. In rapid succession, a rather noticeable pink hued moved up from the neck to the crown of his head until he was glowing a rather vibrant shade of bright red.

Exit. Stage right. "I'll just see myself out," the boy managed in a low mumble, as his short legs moved with a furious vengence to get him removed from what he'd just witnessed.

Faster. Must move faster.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Tilzi"]​

Noah Bright

N
Downstairs [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] was busy noticing [member="Bryce Bantam"] getting, *cough cough*, really busy with the always lovely, [member="Tilzi"] gal. And, not one to be outdone? Noah leaned in close to his dance partner's ear and whispered something terribly naughty in kind.

Oops,

*slap!*

Oh. Oww... Okay. Well... So maybe this lovely Twi'lek gal just wasn't into sexy stuff right now. Ugh. Dang.

"You scoundrel! Bah. Duke of Chutney, my blue arse!"

"Ow... Hey? Tis a lovely ass madam. What did I..."

Cut off and savage. The tall blue woman scoffed and marched her lovely black dress right off the dance floor. Whoosh! And alas. Leaving poor Noah Bright to reattach his throbbing jaw after her forceful, but completely understandable, backhand assault. ...Oww.

"Well... That didn't go so well."

"Chalk it up mate" Another couple danced on by, "You'll get her. ...Sooner or later."

Bright gave an embarrassed smile as all the other dancing onlookers giggled at his misfortune. Go figure. Try to seduce a woman on the dance floor and everybody else is present to watch you crash and burn.

Damn.

Welp! Noah shrugged and boldly retreated to the safety the sidelines. Stopping for a moment to pat his ego and remember the night was young. One down. ...A million more lovely doves to go. ...Probably. ...Maybe. ...Ouch, did she really have to wear that many rings? Jeez. That stung. Bleh.

Suddenly, [member="Saoirse Reyes"] 's good partner rushed on past and knocked Noah in the shoulder. Smack! Rushing past Bright in a terrible hurry. Probably on his way back to the loo. Oh! And he dropped a lacy kerchief too? Hmm. Must be his woman's. Well... Either that or Reyes' had decided to enter the party accompanied by a beautiful rainbow.

He approach Saoirse with the kerchief in hand and gave a nod in greeting. His cheeks still beating red from another woman's glamorous affections.

"Why hello there? Pardon me miss, but I couldn't help but notice your fellow dropped his pocket square?"

Bright help up the lavishly decorated purple kerchief with a devilish smile.

"Well. Might I so boldly surmise that this belongs to our good friend in the bathroom, eh?"

[member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

"Please don't kill me for this.."

“What are you…” Her lips, and whole body stiffened at his unexpected approach. How presumptuous to think that… Her mind caught up as the mechanism clicked in the lock, eyes full of fire closed and she relaxed into his embrace. With dress still off one shoulder, hitched above her knees this really wasn’t going to look appropriate to whoever opened that door.

She surreptitiously opened one eye as her left hand took a fistful of his bright red hair. Framed in the doorway was…a child? Her right palm was pressed to Bryce’s chest. It slowly slid up, but as recognition dawned it took a firm grip. Tilzi unceremoniously shoved Bryce back to arm’s length and held him there.

“Oh, it’s you,” she called after Sor-Jan. Relinquishing her grip on Bryce she rather quickly straightened out her dress, tutting at the stains still visible down the front. A faint blush managed to reach even the nightsister’s cheeks; she still had the taste of the young medic on her lips. That was gone as she drew herself up to her full height once more. The next thing she did was to cast her eyes up and down the medic in a remarkably forthright manner. A lot of males out in the wider galaxy were not accustomed to being weighed up in such an obvious fashion, another role reversal she found quite bizarre.

He had a slight build for his height, very slim. Delicate features perhaps worked in his favour though and she decided she found the bright hair interesting. Tilzi canted her head to one side, her appraisal finished. “Maybe,” she said in an off-hand manner.

“There’s another body outside the door for some reason. Go and see to that warn the others. Sol, where have you gone?” she called out the door.

It happened so karkin' fast that Ria didn't know which end of the poodoo was Outback and which end was the target. Exhaling heavily she gave a look to [member="Joza Perl"]. "Dunno 'bout you, but I'm not wastin' a good diversion." With that, Ria picked up the seams of her dress and disappeared into the crowd. Squeezing between this and that she leaned down one hall that led to the kitchen and then across to another that seemed to have way more security than it should. She turned and watched for a moment, the ballroom was quickly becoming a brawl while upstairs on the balcony and bar people seemed to be leaning in but doing nothing about it. There two halls just like these upstairs, and it gave her an idea. She had recalled seeing terminals earlier in the evening but hadn't thought anything of it. Ria raced back up the stairs and used her arm along a post to swing down toward the two halls, this time being on the second floor.

She noticed a terminal in the middle, most likely to grab some credits. Ria looked at it for a moment and then looked behind her, she spotted similar terminals by the bars both up and downstairs. So with a few routine commands she overloaded the main security measures and by passing a few codes, the terminals all began spewing out credit chips causing such a frenzy that most of the guys that were suppose to be guards were now doing crowd control, on top of dealing with [member="Bexel"] and [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], and the brawl they had started.

Ria rushed back down the stairs and whistled for Gigi. Gigi, gave [member="Julius [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT='lucida sans unicode']Sedaire"] a wink and was quick to follow Ria down the second hall. Gigi feigned some sickness and caught any lingering guards in her seductress web.

Meanwhile, our slicer used the keycard she acquired earlier to slip into the locker room. From there she swapped out of her dress and into one of the guard uniforms, taking note of the blaster pistol laying around, Ria grabbed one of those and found a door that connected to a different hallway. She gave a nod to the guys that walked past her and made her way into the control room.

Slipping in she noticed there were three guys in this control room. "Hey guys, I think there's somethin' happening in the kitchen." She says tapping her finger on the upper left screen, as she readied her blaster to fire. "Oh, and what's this over here in the basement? Do you want to get fired, I'm just gonna have to tell the boss."

The three turned to her and as they did so she was quick to pull the trigger on two of them and then pistol whip the other and slid into the main chair. Looking around she fished a few data cards from one guy, taking credits from the second and then the third guy's sandwich that was on the console itself. Looking around the room once more she walked over and grabbed a recorder, and started to download all files. While at the control console, she watched things unfolding on the main screens in front of her. And then she heard the guys' radios go off.

Fething abyss. She cursed, and started working her way into the system, first things first. Time to provide a little cover, she flipped off all the lights. It was a sudden thing, lights in every part of the shindig were off, emergency lighting kicked on and in the case of the ballroom, a sparkling ball which still made it hard for people to see.

With the lights off, this would at least make it a little harder for security. She watched as people popped glow rods, meanwhile, she's still downloading everything from Qekoth and First Order meetings, to shipments of all sorts, to future deals that the Qekoth were looking to make and even some notes about their fleets. She couldn't get into the Quekoth's First Order databases, but she downloaded them anyway. There were more than enough slicers within the Underground to crack them.

"Who's in there?!" Someone shouts and Ria realises her gig is up, she takes out datacards and starts stuffing them into her pockets and runs her hands along the control consoles again. She began to work out simple command routines that would only increase in requests, and the constant pinging of requests would eventually make the system go nuts and shut down. Which would only result in power being done with until someone could reroute power, speaking of power ...

Ria flipped all the lights back on, but she could see already the camera systems going berserk. "Kark it." She blasted the ventilation shaft open. Snatching the recorder off of the console, she got into the vent shaft. Thankfully it was venting out cool air enabling her to shimmy all the way out and around back to the main ballroom. She kicked out a vent and found herself jumping into the guys fresher and darted for the door.

“I was under the impression that this was supposed to be covert.” A rather unpleasant expression slid onto Joza’s face as she muttered to no one in particular, watching [member="Bexel"] and [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] cause a rather showy diversion. She’d actually almost forgotten that she wasn’t here to have fun, and rather had a job to do. “I…” She’d only caught the tail end of [member="Ria Misrani"]’s suggestion, turning her head rapidly in time to see the young blonde dashed off towards some unknown target. Thoroughly confused and a little upset that she couldn’t have more of this terrible alcohol, the Knight decided that perhaps now would be the best time to eliminate who she could.

Moving closer to the fray, her bust pinged wildly as she swayed from side to side in order to avoid flailing limbs and whatnot. She spotted what appeared to be a Q agent from the way her tracker beeped, one hand reaching inside his suit jacket to retrieve a weapon, no doubt. Quickly and almost without thinking, she grabbed the wrist of his free hand. When the agent turned to look at her with a startled expression, she laid on the pheromones thick. Everything about her expression said “take me now”, and she found that the man would give no resistance as she dragged him towards one of the side halls and into a broom closet. Normally such a thing may have seemed suspicious, but pheromones can cloud one’s judgement.

Going to work, she pressed her lips to the agent’s with furious, urgent passion. It wasn’t hard to make this look convincing considering her racial attributes and natural love of physical contact. Her hands roamed his body with a Zeltron’s boldness, mostly patting him down for weapons other than the one she assumed was hidden beneath his shirt. Keep your head, Joza! It took a good amount of concentration for Joza to keep her head above water and her mind focused on the task rather than where his hands were. In a swift motion, her left hand tore at his clothes to snatch away the blaster hidden beneath his shirt. At the same time, her right hand would wrap around his throat tightly. It helped that said right hand was also cybernetic and twice as strong as its organic counterpart.

Pulling her face away from his, a pair of red brows arched as she watched the frantic look on the man’s face as he clawed her sensationless phrik implant. So was she just supposed to…watch this until he stopped moving? Joza was honestly at a loss of what to do while she watched the life drain from his eyes. Holofilms always made it look so much more dramatic.

Unfortunately, drama would come in the form of another Quekoth agent bursting into the broom closet and brandishing a blaster. With one well-placed shot, his blaster bolt sizzled and dissipated against the pink synthflesh of Joza’s stranglin’ arm. The sudden appearance was enough to startle her grip into slackening, the Quekoth agent’s now lifeless body slipping to the floor as a second blaster bolt caught her in her real shoulder.

Hissing in pain, Joza backed against the wall, left arm limp at her side. She sent the live Quekoth agent a wavering glare before prompting a question. “So, uh…wanna makeout?”

He watched [member="Joza Perl"] kiss a guard before strangling that same man then getting shot in the shoulder. He kicked up a fallen blaster and sent the pistol into the man's face, breaking his nose. After smiling with grim satisfaction, he knelt beside the wounded zeltron.

"Here, it's gonna hurt but just relax," he held his hand over the wound on her real shoulder, and focused, his healing skills Werner perfect, but soon enough the wound started to close and turned into s light scar. "Ther all better... can you walk? And.. where is Ria?"

His eyes scanned their surroundings, his senses alert, and he pulled up Joza, while looking over the things around him.

[member="Ria Misrani"], @Bexel

Allyson pouted as she was ordered for. [member="Kaili Talith"] was being a brat about the entire thing, but they were here to work and not to party as hard as they did at the Gala for the Alliance. Sighing softly, she grabbed her apple soda and looked at the bartender. He knew she would be back without her non-alcoholic friend. Sipping the apple soda, she would have prefered lime or even strawberry, but apple was fine. Smacking her lips she hummed happily at the drink. “Would taste better with wodka.” She bit the straw between her teeth and grinned towards the blonde. A hand snaked towards the other girl’s bottom and gave it a pinch. “You’re such a brat you know.” Another grin and she returned to drinking her soda.

Glancing around she attempted to not look at [member="Alec Rekali"], the last thing she needed was Kaili to start asking questions about that relationship-situation. There was a fond memory of a certain computer at a mando burger. Allyson chuckled under her breath and continued to sip casually at her soda, that totally needed wodka.

Her eyes fell back onto the girl next to her, there was something lackluster about her bluish eyes now without the vibrate orange. Allyson tilted her head and leaned towards Kaili whispering softly, “I like your other eyes better by the way - tonight can you make sure you take those out?” Musing after she blew softly into the blonde’s ear for good measure, she sighed softly and tried to remember what they were supposed to do again.

“I thought you were going to take me to a party, what are we doing again?” Her voice still a whisper as she stayed close to Kaili. After she spoke the soda straw returned to her lips and she continued to drink till the sucking noises of emptiness echoed. “Oh look at that, I need another one.”

The girl tsk’d at the vodka comment and rolled her eyes. The deep blue hues that masked her real orange. Mara had taught the girl the importance of subtlety, perhaps today’s mission would be undertaken in her name. Or pehaps not. It was hard to remain serious around Allyson sometimes as serious professionalism clashed with late-teenage hormones. However, being called a ‘brat’ was a very good way to cause the girl to become far more serious than Allyson would have wanted. An unamused glare with matching scrunched nose was sent in the direction of the Corellian and her insults.

“You’re a brat.” Kaili’s wits retorted as she tried to follow Allyson’s glance again. Who was she looking at? It returned to Kaili, they talked of what they’re doing later. “I don’t know, maybe it will be hard to see them from the couch.” A very real threat from a very real upset Kaili.

“We’re looking for a set of individuals looking to sow seeds of corruption in the sector. Kinda.” Kaili shrugged and glanced around the room. “I think I found someone.” Kaili said and began walking in the direction of who she suspected to be one of the wanted men. “We should talk to them, get in their good graces.”

The girl began to approach a kid figuring looks could be deceiving. Shaggy hair, blue eyes and scrawny as few. Something pretty well covered up for with the suit he was wearing, but Kaili knew better than to let the clothes on someone’s back fool her.

Then again, the person she approached was [member="Lok Munin"] so Kaili couldn’t really have been further from correct in her assumption on who was the bad guy.

Then again again, was she really?

Preparing to make contact she tried to come up with a good name. Only one came to mind.

“Sorry, but you remind me of someone. Have I met you before?” She faked interest and took a sip from her drink. “I am Coral. Coral Grimes. Who are you?”

Oh the meta.

[member="Lok Munin"] // [member="Allyson Locke"]​

"Mister Escria this is highly irr...-"

The whining masculine voice cut off as Ostanes gestured, and the man began to look about in paranoia. He was a local buisnessman, who in truth was connected to the Qekoth... Not that Ostanes cared one whit about the morality of the issues at present. What he did care about was the fact that someone had taught these bloody fools Alchemy... The Divine Art was being muddied and muddled by peasants mucking with forces beyond their control. Creating positively sub-standard product as well... And for right now, he wanted to find out who... And why... And how... Restoration for the Temple of Fire had begun in earnest, and he was building a seat of power, slowly, on Yavin. Mostly in thanks to the magnanimity of the Witch-King, [member="Ember Rekali"]. But whilst construction and grunt work was being done, he was investigating this travesty..

"Qâzoi kyantuska....Tu'iyia natura tuti ki, dias Nu ziji asima an inrwati... Tu'iyia tuti ri kormuna, ki tuti ri waria..."

The spell was quick, short, and rather efficient. The mans' eyes went glazed, his mouth slack. Reaching up, Ostanes placed both hands, one to either side of the temple, and focused his will... Swiftly he was rooting in the mans very mind, like an old grandmother digging through an antique store. Without remorse or kindness, he took what he needed and wanted... Images of a man who was likely the master-mind for this link, his name, where this one was to meet him. Eventually he had cooked the mains psyche, and he began seizing and foaming at the mouth, gurgling. An attendant ran in, and Ostanes silenced them with a fierce burst of power, simply freezing the man in place and knocking him unconscious but standing. Memories of the last few minutes before and after seeing Ostanes would be modified or gone, and he would remember, in a few moments, waking to see his master, a Qekoth pawn, seizing and foaming.

Standing, he walked out and smiled, noting to the dainty woman on his arm that Msr. Roagahn must have been occupied elsewhere. And so, he let the matter stand as a missed business meeting, which only the alchemically created secretary and rather deadly Force Dead assassin next to him would know of now. Thankfully, in days so hard to find good help in, the Thamaturge could just create his own.

Matthew Robinson

There's an herb for that.
[member="Runi Verin"] [member="Cerita Sarova"]

Balcony Area

A lot happened. Matt had no idea [member="Bryce Bantam"] was snogging in a closet. He had no inkling the kid vampire, but not really a kid, [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], saw it all and blimey blushed. A beautiful, yet more than slightly terrifying woman agreed to go with him to the kitchen without giving him a shiner.

Then the lights went out.

His chrono-sensor lit up like the festivus. Those brutes cornering Cerita? Yup, definitely Qektoth. But Matt couldn't see how big they were in the sudden darkness with pinpricks of lights from everyone's smart devices. He just saw the blinking dots.

"As a doctor I wouldn't recommend this," his short whisper went to Runi in the dark, at least, he hoped it was her shoulder that his brushed against. He held up the chrono. "I'm going right." Without further pomp and circumstance, he lowered his shoulder and charged one of the goons in the dark. Hopefully the scary merc girl would get the other one. Or, help him when he cried.

Saoirse tried to keep herself from laughing when she observed [member="Noah Bright"] receive a firm slap across his cheek. Or, no, she didn't. She was probably supposed to, but instead she let it free. It was nice that someone provided some form of entertainment.

Again she was distracted by drinks and music, while observing what went on with the others. It was a nice enough party. Little did she know of the secret mission some of the guests had, and the polite war that was being waged behind the scenes.

The tattooed blonde turned when the presence of Noah drew closer. First hers was a slight look of surprise quickly suppressed. Then hints of amusement at seeing the redness of his cheek where the Twi'lek had marked him. That reaction was not as skillfully suppressed.

She looked at the item suspiciously, half expecting it to have a modest layer of previous meals on it. Thankfully she noticed no such things, and extended her hand to receive it. "I wouldn't go so far as to call him a good friend." she replied with the hint of a smirk. He was a fool, or at least that appeared to be the role he played tonight. "But yes. Thank you"

"I see you've recovered from your battle wound." she eyed him with amused interest, curious to see how he'd respond to her playful tests and minor challenges. "Here to make another?"

Noah Bright

N
There was a whist of playfulness to Noah's smile. Arching an eyebrow [member="Saoirse Reyes"] made mention of battle wound and trying again. Well... I mean? Really now. Really. And, good gods woman! Have you seen yourself tonight? That dress. Those legs. Those love-me-tender high heels of yours? Whoa. Whoa. Slow down now sister. You're like, the happily-ever-after to any man's greatest fantasy right about now. So let's not go blaming poor little Noah Bright for desperately wanting to worship the ground you walk on, kay?

Erm. Actually. He's kind of a scoundrel, so yeah... You can blame him for stuff. ...I mean. She did.

"Oh this?"

Noah touched his puffy cheek with a careful smirk,

"Simple misunderstanding. I merely asked if the young lady would like to ditch her boring date and come away with me to the nearest balmy bedroom for hot sex and warm cocoa. Meh. Nothing more."

He turned his chin to gaze longing back at the blue woman.

"Alas. I think she was here in attendance for the money and the clout personally. ...Pity. The fun we could have had. Mm."

Bright looked down to check his pocket watch. Pretending to be ghastly bored with himself. Then returned with a smile for Reyes.

"And you? What brings such a beautiful strong, cheeky woman like yourself out here tonight hm? ...Ah. But wait. I forget myself. Pardon me m'lady?"

He gave a jesting bow,

"Noah Bright. Duke of Belfort and Sass. At your service."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom