Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Shield

Jonyna waved, keeled over with her hands on her knees. "OKAAAAAY~" She said, her voice sounding exasperated. She'd just killed a sith. Her first sith. Not an inquisitor, a sith. "Just uh...Huff...gimme a moment to...Huff... catch my breath...." As she did so, she took the chance to look at her new sword. It sparked with electricity, but that seemed to fade after a few minutes. Was it her crystal? It couldn't be the sword itself....

Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

gabriel-yeganyan-ilum-canyon-7-copy.jpg

Ilum Trench
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Valery hummed in thought for a moment — Ilum was one of few worlds in the Alliance that was almost exclusively being covered by the Jedi. Inviting SIA or anybody else over wasn't something she liked to do, but perhaps with a Jedi investigator leading things, she could allow the SIA to look into the trench as well.

Since it concerned the Sith, it was important they got data quickly, after all.

"Thank you both for joining me," Valery said once Jonyna had caught her breath and rejoined them. "Let's head back, and I'll get us a hot meal before we leave Ilum behind again." She smiled and turned around to start heading back to the speeder.

"Yeah...home...Remind me sometime to take you two the Cathar." She finally stood, pausing only to look down the trench at the now skewered sith. "Yeeesh. Glad to see gravity hasn't changed in 900 years."

She looked down at her sword, the electrical charge fading from it. "...Thanks for the suggestion on the sword, by the by. I'd be cooked if it hadn't been for this thing."

Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom