Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Shamed One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
BuwVge3.gif

"We are at my home, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this will be the worst prison imaginable... Hope. Every day you shall live and rot here. Day after day over the centuries able to look out to the light and imagine climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, you shall be unable to quench it. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize your family, I will feed upon their hope to poison their souls with dread for your fate. I will let them believe that you are alive and can survive so that you can watch them clambering over each other to try and reach you. You can watch me torture the entire city that you protected, that you loved and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, I will fulfill my daughters wish. I will raze Hitachu to the ground and then when it is done and your home is...ashes... then you have my permission to die."​

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To flesh out one of the captives Sawa has kept in her fortress
  • Image Credit: Mughal-E-Azam
  • Role: Servant/Hostage
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Untrained Force Sensitive
  • Species: Human (atrisian)
  • Appearance: Lean muscled with black hair and dark eyes. Ornate jewelry and silk robes that show she is not like the others in the household. With bite marks predominantly on her neck.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Himiko
  • Loyalties: Unknown but serves Sawa
  • Wealth: Destitute
  • Notable Possessions: Silk robes and kimonos
  • Skills: Cooking, serving food and drinks
  • Personality: Sad and beaten down, she has been kept alive for centuries at the behest of Sawa and locked away in the Fortress of the Dawn leading to a Stockholm syndrome where she depends on Sawa and her captors.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Not combat trained uses finger nails.
  • Combat Function: Runs around shrieking and crying hysterically
Strengths:
  • Skilled cook
  • Seamstress
Weaknesses:
  • Has a severe case of stockholms syndrome
  • Depends on Sawa to keep her alive
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
There is not much known about Himiko beyond she was the daughter of a village lord. When the Onna and their leader Aoi came through the village for the night her father offered rooms for them. Food, wine, merriment and protection in his house were given and they while under his protection which he violated for Tsura gold. Attacking them and killing several. Injuring Aoi. After it there was a fire and Aoi Ike the leader of the soldiers who had come was stabbed, thought dead she managed to fight her way out and escape from them bringing her mother. The dangerous lady of the Fortress of the Dawn who was regarded as a cruel monster to most didn't let up, Walling the village and taking Himiko as a hostage lest her father try and resist.

Himiko was kept in the fortress and realized that while she was allowed to go anywhere even to the gates she was always watched... trying to run away resulted in punishments and she was humiliated by becoming a servant of the lady. Aoi seemed to want revenge but left to the North to Myobu Fortress eventually while Sawa kept her alive... biting and feeding off of her but also sharing her energy to preserve Himiko to the point she would be able to stay alive and young. She watched the seasons come and go and it seemed like she was there far longer then she should have been. In truth nearly five hundred years had passed her by and she began to realize that Sawa wasn't going to let her die.. Her mistresses punishment coming back to her that she would watch everything crumble and fall.

She was going to let her live and see everything she knew turn to ash. Eventually though more came and she started to accept her life in the fortress, being kept alive to develop her skills as a servant and hearing news about her village that was long gone.. the walls of it crumbled from time but still Sawa kept her alive as a form of punishment and refused to let her die... she was to be like her a being around forever that she came to depend on and trust Sawa and the others or at least rely upon her with no where else to go. Living there she was just a ghost of her former self and gladly cooked for her master when she was there... welcoming the various guests she would have over the centuries.

Then attacks came to the world and drastic changes to everything, she could see that she had a chance but she couldn't leave. Even with the Lady Sawa revealing that she was more preoccupied with two others... Himiko didn't know how to flee or leave the fortress. The world around her changing and becoming a place she didn't know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom