Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Serpent's Den | (SO Dominion of Empty Hex)

Anak Darkstar

A
Equipement: Praetor Hilt Lightsaber, Single Blade

Objective III: The Fortress

TAG: Darth Iraath Darth Iraath

Anak found himself in dark waters, light above beckoned, and yet he felt compelled to stay there, approaching was something with a crown of blades, and sorrowful face.

327380C1-7D2C-4633-8FB9-44846F058DAD.jpg

“Mistress..”

The Dark Lady swam up to face Anak, her ruby eyes peering into his soul.

“Son of Darkness..”

The Acolyte floated there suspended, his eyes fixed on her.

“You have become careless with the gifts I have given you..”

She swam around him like a predator.

“You know I give power and take it from others.. through me many have forged dynasties..”

Anak nodded his curly hair floating upward like a net of brown and blond.

“You have grown weak Anak Darkstar.. you allowed love to make you soft.”

The Son of Darknsss protested.

“I love only you my Mistress!”

He was suddenly caught in a water spout that tossed him in a funnel of rushing waters, this was accompanied by a great ear piercing shriek that rang his ears, was it his ears?

“Lies have no place between us Son of Darkness! You care for her!”

Anak tried to steady himself as The Dark Lady grabbed his chin and pulled his visage to line up with hers.

“I am a jealous Mistress.. your Passion must serve me, or you will know pain unending.. I will increase your torments a thousand fold!”

The Acolyte looked her close in the eyes.

“What must I do?”

Motioning with her grey hand upward, she said,

“Rise..”

Anak floated upward into whire light. He then heard a ringing and was back in The Fortress, he was being held by a scaly arm, looking up he saw the familiar snout of his friend Dacien. His body ached all over, he voided more black fluids, and sone foam etched his mouth that he wiped away.

“My friend.. I had the most bizarre..”

He saw standing near a staircase the Spiked Crown Lady who placed her finger over her lips to indicate her should not finish that sentence.

“Never mind.. I feel horrible. Is the siege still under way?”

The Acolyte was approached by a Med Droid with dozens of glowing red eyes and four arms. Each inspecting his body as it scanned him.

“Toxin detected.. administering antidote.”

A great needle floated out of the droid and stuck Anak in the neck.

“Ouch! A little warning you hunk of metal!”

The Droid then pulled up his robes to show a great black streak of charred flesh that drew close to his navel.

“Internal injury.. bleeding minimal, administering disinfectant.. reproductive organs in tact.”

Anak sighed.

“That is a relief, to have confirmation.”

The Son of Darkness turned ro Lord Iraath.

“Thank you my friend, I owe you one.”

Last edited by a moderator:

1xOn0Zt.png

Objective 3: Fortress Purge
Tags: Open

Kentarch entered a great chamber, a meeting place of some kind.

Across from him, at the far end of the chamber, stood Darth Vaelion, a presence Kentarch had not felt in some time. Dressed in black and blue Sith robes, Vaelion was a striking figure of sinister grace, tall and imposing. His lightsaber, a brilliant violet blade, hummed with a deadly resonance. His eyes, cold and calculating, met Kentarch's with a mix of hatred and anticipation.

"Vaelion." Kentarch said his name. Most did not know that Kentarch was the first Pale Assassin. But left due to differences in the direction of the faction. Vaelion had remained loyal to the One Sith, Carnifex's Empire, Ophidia, and the Tsis'kaar. Who were all at some point Kentarch's enemy.

"You have eluded me for far too long, Kentarch," Vaelion hissed, his voice dripping with venomous contempt. "Today, your life comes to an end."

Kentarch's response was a menacing chuckle, "You always were the optimist, Vaelion," he sneered.

"And you always were a coward, Kentarch," Vaelion spat. "Hiding in the shadows, biding your time, all your plots and schemes which never came to fruition. But I will expose you for the weakling you truly are."

With a sudden burst of speed, Vaelion lunged forward, his lightsaber slashing through the air in a deadly arc. Kentarch deftly parried the attack, the clash of their blades reverberating through the chamber. The duel had begun. The two Sith Lords moved with a fluidity and precision that defied the laws of physics. Each strike, each parry, was executed with blinding speed and lethal accuracy. Sparks flew as their lightsabers clashed, filling the chamber with an otherworldly light. The chamber itself seemed to come alive, its walls pulsating with the power of the Force as the two combatants drew upon its dark energy. Kentarch's mastery of the dark side was evident in the way he effortlessly deflected Vaelion's attacks, his movements almost leisurely as if toying with his rival. Vaelion, however, was relentless in his pursuit. He pressed the attack, his violet blade a flurry of strikes and feints. With each passing moment, his rage grew, fueling his power.

Kentarch pressed the attack, his strikes becoming increasingly relentless. He was determined to prove his superiority over Vaelion and to claim victory in this duel. His crimson blade danced through the air, threatening to overwhelm his opponent. Vaelion, however, remained cool and composed, using his mastery of the Force to defend himself and counterattack with precision. He seized a momentary opening in Kentarch's assault, using the Force to telekinetically hurl Kentarch against the chamber's stone walls. Kentarch crashed into the cold stone, pain shooting through his back, before Kentarch could recover, Vaelion was upon him, pressing the attack.

Their blades locked, and Vaelion whispered venomously, "Your end is near, Kentarch."

Kentarch was barely on his feet. Drawing on reserves of his strength and stamina found the power deep within to retaliate with a brutal force choke. Vaelion gasped, struggling for breath, and strumbled backward allowing Kentarch to regain his footing. Vaelion managed to break free of the force choke, he lunged with his lightsaber aiming for the kill.

Kentarch sidestepped, leaving an opening. Vaelion, realizing his error too late, felt the searing pain of Kentarch's lightsaber plunging into his side.

The two Sith Lords locked eyes once more, this time with Vaelion gasping for breath, then he stumbled to the ground. The arrogance that had once dominated his face was now replaced with shock and pain.

"You... cannot defeat... me," Vaelion rasped, trying desperately to rise, but the weight of his injuries pressed him down.

Kentarch leaned in close, his voice a cold whisper, "I just did."

With a final thrust, Kentarch drove his lightsaber through Vaelion's heart, extinguishing the life within. As Vaelion's lifeless form crumpled to the ground, Kentarch stood tall, his breathing heavy from the exertion of the duel. The chamber, once resonating with the clash of lightsabers, now lay in silence, save for the gentle hum of Kentarch's weapon.

Kentarch looked down another darkened hallway, realizing this battle wasn't over.

Last edited:
Equipment: Lightsaber, Robes, Half-Used Medical Kit
Tags: Anak Darkstar

"Anak, we need to keep moving, more enemies will converge on ourlocation shortly..."

Iraath, now sensing danger nearby, hears CLICK CLICK behind his head, not wanting to having his head blasted off, Dacien abruptly turned around, and emits crackling force lightning into the trooper's armor, electrocuting him, and making sure it was not dead, Iraatha pulls the troop's lifeless corpse and decapitate it.

"Like i said, we need to move"

Anak Darkstar

A

TAG: Darth Iraath Darth Iraath

The Son of Darkness moved with Lord Iraath, seeing a contigent of Guards charging from the flank, he called forth the crimson tendrils from his back like the legs of Krykna spider, and they wrapped around the three warriors who stood mesmerized by the blood tails descending on them, the gnarled cords dug into their neckline like veins of vapor, sending the life essence and restorative power to Anak’s body. He drank them dry with Force Drain, and found himself standing once more steadily, the only wound not mended was the cheek scar from the Tsis’kaar Maiden. That he would keep to remember her, to commemorate his first participation in a conquest.

The Acolyte ignited his garnet saber, and deflected bolts on Dacien’s side, sending them back at two shooters. Then a new enemy emerged, its robes scarlet, a cornet of gold adorning it hooded head, and a staff of obsidian with a white milky stone like an egg protruding out of the top.

“A Sorcerer..”

The Son of Shadows levitated some stone blocks removed by explosions. The blocks hurled at the Sorceror who raising their stafg stopped them in mid air and sent them back at The The Kazahn King and Orphaned Acolyte. One of them Anak cut yhrough with his blade, it sparking and sending two pieces splitting around him with a luff of grey dust that powdered his curly locks. The Son of Shadows had confidence no stone could fell his friend, but the truth is that Anak was uneasy, The Sorceror created a ruby bubble that surrounded him and some guards that let fly bolts, it was some sort of shield. The Acolyte charged trying to get the attention of the Tsisard, who waving its staff threw Anak into the air, making him land on his chest with exhale of air and fluid.

The Son of Darkness felt his ite stoked. He had tired of being preyed upon. He calling to the Force, his left hand crackling, lunged, his movements became erratic, his pace quickening as if skating across the stones. The Sorceror cast some magic, but the purple projectiles landed short or overshot Anak who with burning blade dove into the shield, thrusting his blade into a guard’s head, and tossing him aside dispatched another with a downward cut splitting hood and helm. Now in thrall of the Sorcerer who prepared to burn him dropped his shield. He was now vulnerable to Iraath’s Wrath.

1xOn0Zt.png

Objective 3: Fortress Purge
KILL THEM ALL
Tags: Open

The winds of Fiviune howled through the Sith Fortress, carrying with them sounds of battle and the cries of fallen Sith. Fallen Tsis'Kaar. In a bloody path of destruction, Kentarch slew Sith assassin after Sith assassin, their corpses lined the blackstoned labyrinthine halls.

Eventually, Kentarch came upon the training center, and there Ruast was waiting for him.

Darth Raust - Overseer of the Sith Assassins, and a Quarren.

"Kentarch," Raust greeted, his voice dripping with disdain, "you might have slaughtered your way through this fortress, but I am not just another Sith Assassin. I was chosen by the Pale herself to be the Overseer of the assassins. Today, you face the epitome of Sith combat."

Kentarch knew this was true, Ruast was an excellent bladesman and respected in the Sith Empire and among the ranks of the Sith, He was seasoned in war and combat and a veteran of many battles. Kentarch took no joy in this meeting, or in the coming duel.

"In the Empress's name," Kentarch spoke. "throw down your weapon, tell me Ophidia's location, surrender, and I will show mercy."

Lightsabers ignited, painting the fortress walls in hues of crimson. Raust had made his choice. The sound of clashing blades echoed each strike a testament to the prowess of its wielder.

As the two Sith Lords circled each other, the tension was palpable. The first clash of their lightsabers sent a shockwave echoing through the fortress. Raust's blade work was a sight to behold. It was as if he had merged with the weapon, moving in a dance of deadly precision. Every strike, every parry, every feint was executed with a master's touch.

From the onset, it was evident that Raust held the upper hand. His movements were a blend of precision and grace, every strike and parry a dance of death. He unleashed a flurry of attacks that seemed impossible to counter, each more ferocious than the last. Kentarch, for all his strength and skill, was being pushed back. Kentarch, however, was not so easily defeated. While he might not have matched Raust's raw skill, he compensated with strategy, unpredictability, and resourcefulness. He tapped into his recent victories, the triumphs over the fallen Sith Lords in this very fortress, using the energy and confidence they bestowed. The duel raged on, eventually, Kentarch found his footing and held his ground. They leaped, spun, and clashed in mid-air, their lightsabers creating a dazzling display of red and orange. The very ground seemed to tremble beneath their power. However, as the battle wore on, Raust's superior skill began to wear Kentarch down. A slash here, a thrust there – Kentarch's defenses were faltering, and his energy waned. It seemed Raust's victory was imminent.

But Kentarch had one final trick. Feigning a misstep, he allowed Raust to believe he had the upper hand. As Raust lunged in for the kill, Kentarch channeled the Dark Side to its fullest, unleashing a devastating Force push. The sudden and unexpected surge caught Raust off-guard, sending him crashing into a nearby stone column. Raust's busted clean through the column, casting chunks of stone to the floor, and knocked the wind out of him.

Seizing the moment, Kentarch lunged, locking blades with Raust and forcing him onto the backfoot. The impact of the column made Raust falter, he had several broken bones and ribs, and his movement suffered from it. Raust, with a hint of desperation, attempted a lethal strike. But Kentarch, predicting the move, Ruast's body was too slow and he overly telegraphed the strike. Kentarch countered with a sweeping strike to the neck.

The Quarren's head rolled across the stone floor.

For a moment the Fortress was silent, even the sound of the howling winds died down.

"Does this cursed place have no end?" Kentarch said breaking the silence. He lowered his head for a moment, a gave himself some time to recover some stamina.

Last edited:
Equipment: Lightsaber, Robes
TAGS: Anak Darkstar

Iraath, noticing the contingent of guards come barreling into the area, Iraath ignites his blade, beginning to deflect and evade blaster fire, witnessing Anak regaining his strength. Iraath watched as a supreme opponent enters the area as well, the Dark Lord intends to fight this sorcerer together with Anak, bt witnesses Anak's lightsaber being cut off at the emitter piece, Dacien notices this and shouts: "Anak, here!" throwing his only lightsaber at the dark acolyte, arming him once more, realizing that he was now vulnerable from all angles, Iraath unleashes his full potential, summoning Dark Side Tendrils from the depths of the Force, restraining the Sorcerer, the tendrils disregard the magic shield, Iraath uses his extensive training to use Pyrokinesis, instead of using traditional Force Lighting, consuming the hallway in orange-red flames.

Iraath turns to Anak, who was still quite weak, and envelops a shield around the latter, shielding him from the flames, as Iraath is immune from fire and burns, they continue to the main courtyard of the fortress, hoping to see if other Sith have breached the Fortress walls, and to combine their united strength against the enemy forces.

sith-white.png

Xander.png

OBJECTIVE: BYOO
WEARING: xxx
WEAPONS:
TAG: Open

Time had always been something like shifting sand to Xander Blackmoore. From the moment he had been freed from his force stasis to learn he had been captive for over 800 years, the Sith regarded the passing of it differently than most. It was both an enemy and an ally. Today it seemed to be his friend. He could only hope that the name Darth Vizios and Blackmoore had long been forgotten. An ancient relic of an even more ancient order. How Ophidia had lived as long as she had under the change of so many rulers had been a testament to her ability to adapt.

It seemed it had done nothing for her arrogance, or perhaps she had grown tired of the game she had to play in order to survive.

Part of the monarch sympathized with the thought. How long had he remained hidden in shadow, living as someone else. Indpar had changed many times during his stasis, and the rich lands he once ruled had long forgotten his name.

He had made them remember.

The Sith would remember as well.

For now he would keep his distance. Blackmoore was not there to help or hinder. Xander was simply there as an observer, keeping his presence and aura masked from those that would try to add him among the order he once helped lead and strengthen. The White Assassin, conquest, adept at killing with the force. His reputation had been one which drove fear into the hearts of many simply at the mention of his name.

Vizios perched atop a grand spire in the center of the Fortress. The chaos around him swirled as death and destruction consumed what remained of his old order. As a seed must fall to produce a new tree, so too it was required for the assassins. Something new would be born out of the ashes which polluted the sky today. Whether it was by Xander’s hand or not, they would rebuild. It was the way of the Sith.

quinnposttop.png

//: Wraith of Storms //:
//: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru //: OPEN //: Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch (I ate a granola for you)

A promise made years ago was being upheld today. Quinn had left the galaxy to mourn not only one but two people in her life. At that time the whims of the galaxy were of little importance. There was no searching for Vesta, she had to let the woman go as she had wished in their final hour. She had grown from that, knowing that to love is to also let go. At the end of it all, Quinn knew she had been selfish, only causing Vesta more pain by denying something that she had wanted.

Freedom.

It was a freedom she could never give Vesta to ease whatever torment had plagued her existence. They were doomed from the start, a love born from the hatred of two families. Quinn pushed back the thoughts and grew from them, and yet when she realized where her heart and destiny belonged. Again, ripped from her grasp.

Quinn kept her promise as her gaze wandered towards Alina. At least she was able to help the woman find some semblance of freedom. The Echani did wonder if her thought of freedom was different from Alina's but this was the best she could do. Licking the bottom of her lip, she tasted the mix of granola and the black lipstick she wore. "Karking thing gets everywhere…" Quinn dusted off the front of her cloak as she moved into Alina's vicinity.

"What fool are we following in this mess?" The woman's arrogance dripped with every word. She was annoyed, there was hope that after Vesta had sacrificed herself the Sith could find some order that they didn't want to destroy each other at every turn. Quinn's gloved hand brushed back her platinum hair and adjusted the black headband. "I'm bored and would like to stretch my legs, where are we going?"

1xOn0Zt.png

Objective 3: Fortress
Tags: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Srina Talon Srina Talon

Amidst the silence that followed the aftermath of the duel, the wind carrying the scent of ash, burned metal, and stone, Darth Kentarch moved with deliberate steps to the fallen Darth Raust. He reached down and claimed the Oversser of the Assassin's lightsaber, its hilt still warm from the battle.

Kentarch ascended the central steps of the fortress, positioning himself above the courtyard where dozens of Sith assassins had met their end. His obsidian robes seemed even more pronounced under the dim light, and his silhouette cast long shadows, making him appear even more formidable. Many Sith of Tsis'Kaar still fought, but Kentarch had broken their back, decimated their ranks, and slain one of their highest-ranking members.

This was his victory.

From the great halls, he had taken a trophy, a dark, embroidered cloth bearing the emblem of the sect.

With the banner of the Tsis'kaar draped over one shoulder and the captured lightsaber of Raust in hand, Darth Kentarch took out his communicator and spoke on an open channel so all could hear, especially the Tsis'kaar.

"Witness the cost of defiance," he began, his voice boomed with the force. "Witness the fate of those who dare challenge the might of the Sith Order."

He raised the Tsis'kaar banner high. "This symbol, once a beacon of your misguided rebellion, now serves as a testament to your downfall. I will hang it in the halls of Kraysis II's great library as a reminder of the price of defiance."

The surviving Sith from the rebellion, those who had not fled and still fought in the face of inevitable defeat. They looked up, a mixture of fear and begrudging respect in their eyes. They saw Kentarch from the central battlements holding their banner in his hands.

He then gestured with the lightsaber of Darth Faust. "And this weapon, a tool once wielded with purpose and skill, a tool used to train many of you, will find its place amongst the trophies of Sith Lords, as a testament to the power of the Sith Order."

He paused, letting the weight of his words sink in. "Let this be a lesson to all who dare defy the Sith Order. There is no strength in division, no power in rebellion. Only through unity, under the guidance of the Emperor and Empress, can we achieve true greatness."

Kentarch's eyes scanned the fortress, ensuring everyone heard him. "To those of you still breathing, you have a choice. Renounce your foolish ways and pledge loyalty to the Sith Order, or join your brethren in death. The path to redemption is narrow, but it is there for those willing to take it."

As his speech concluded, the cold wind swept through the fortress once more. The Sith Lord's words were not just a proclamation of victory, but a warning to any who would dare challenge the might of the Sith Order again.

Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Objective: The Wrath of Storms
Tags: Evor Evor Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Xeykard Xeykard Adrienne Keres Adrienne Keres

It had been more than three days since Lucia Naberrie had landed on Fiviune. She hadn’t arrived with the main assault force, but rather, she had touched down at a small village more than 220 klicks away from the ritual grounds and made her way to the target area on foot over the course of three days. Her synthetic construction made the feat possible and in fact, relatively easy, with her only concern being the evasion of patrols. Otherwise, she could travel just as easily by night as she could by day and owing to that fact, the gynoid had arrived outside her objective a couple hours before the first landing craft broke through the thick anti-air screen and the raging storms to disembark their troops in the designated landing zones.

By that time, Lucia was already behind enemy lines.

The gynoid assassin dropped out of stealth behind a fireteam of Inquisitorial Troopers who had been tasked with holding a perimeter outpost, at which point the pair of large caliber slugthrower pistols in her hands gave a pair of resounding cracks. Subsequently, a pair of 14mm slugs shot out from the barrels of her weapons, before slamming into the back of her targets’ skulls, blowing out their brains in a visceral, explosive fashion. A split-second later, the gynoid locked onto two more troopers as she snapped her aim onto her targets before firing again, taking them before they had the chance to process the hostile presence in their midst.

That was some of the chaff down. Now, to her primary targets.

“West perimeter outpost at sector 4-Besh, clear.” The gynoid transmitted, before fading back into stealth and pushing towards the ritual sites.

Anak Darkstar

A

TAG: OPEN

IMG_7573.jpg

Anak broke off from Lord Iraath for a moment az he prusued some guards into a chamber, the passage sealed and two great windows opened, there was beating of the floor by heels, and two glowing mint green eyes that wwre liie embers as the figure emerged from the shadows. Holding in her hand a saber hilt, she tossed it up and down with each beat if her heel. Her head was clade the habit of the Tsis’kaar, her face a perpetual grimace as she proweled closer like a Nexu.

The Son of Darkness held his blade, lowering it to his side. With a movement so graceful and yet fast she became a blur and ignited her blade to tap his and then deacribate it and hit him on the scarred cheek of Anak. She was playing with her food.

“Listen.. I already had to put down one fair lady today, lets just walk away..”

She snapped her fingers.

“You killed Cicilia.. big mistake!!!”

The Lady Assassin spiraled in air and kicked Anak into a wall making him drop his saber hilt, the safety off, so the blade still lit, The Tsis queen leapt and in a flip kicked the back of Anak’s head. She then dropped down and presses his face towards his own blade.

“Cicilia was my sister!”

Anak’s eye was a hair from the humming red blade. He elbowed her in the head, and leapt on her, his nose falling between the peaks. Anak’s pale face became oink at the cheek, the Assasin looked up at him. She grabbed him by the back of his neck.

“You are a dead man!!!”

Anak shouted, “An honest nistake! For-give meeee!”

He was hurled into the air as she cast a spell, a great ball of emerald light that she hurled at him as he headed out the windows,

“Arghhh!”

The Son of Darkness fell ok balcony, his forehead smoking with a mark.

“Dank.. my face can’t get a break today..”

Suddenly he was hoisted up on the edge of railing by the Assassin. She then draghed him leg first till he hit a gargoyle, its tail of stone hitting home. He fell off it on the ground.

“Cough.. this is not my day.. listen your sister..”

The Nightsister leapt and kicked his face into the half wall of the railing.

“Her name is Cilicia!”

Anak trying to pry the boot heel from his face,

“Listen.. she did not feel any pain..”

The Tsis’kaar ignited her blade briefly and jabbed it in his ear, the tip piercing a hole.

“Farrik!”

The Son of Darkness rose like a storm and pointing his hand threw her back into the room. He then conjured The Force to remove the gargoyle and threw it at her as she rose. The statue hit her in chest making her slam against an armoire. As she rose his blade came ar horizontal cut that nearly lopped off her head, cutting into wood of the furniture. He then taking his hikt in two hands cut downxat hee oj the floor, The Assasin rolling away until she reached aceall ans kicked off it igniting hee blade to neet his, her short shoto saber crackling in the lock up, sparks raining down on the marble.

“She was all I had! Now I am going to avenge her death!”

Anak deactivated his blade, hers now at his neck.

“What? What are you doing? Fight me.. fight me!” Her voice squeaked as she delivered those words, “fight me!”

Anak shook his head.

“Your right.. I came here to understand why a dynasty must die, why your people must suffer Annihilation..”

She held the shoto blade closer, its point singing some unshaven hairs.

“I will kill you! Right now you end!”

Her glowing peridot green eyes watering.

“Will it bring Cilicia back? Revenge is a Sith emotion, it comes natural. And yet what does it achieve? We keep slaughtering one another for what? Another crown? Another notch on our belt of victories? Thwre must be more. The power to take life should not be the proof of a Sith, rather also the power to not take it. Your sisted haunts me.. her face so peaceful as I drained her life force. And the worst of it.. she was happier than I! I live in this misery! Constant state of purgatory! So please! End it! I beg you! Take your revenge!”

The Assasin poised the blade for his epiglottis, ready to drive it through, his eyes closing.

Anak was not playing a game, he was ready. He had tried, with all his might to make his parents proud, and now the Order, and his Mistress, the number of those to disappoint only increased with each breath he drew.

The Lady Assasin deactivated jer saber and tossed it beside the broken gargoyle. She placed her back against the wall and rode it down to floor, her knees rising into points. Her face wet with sorrow, The Son of Darkness approached her, and sat beside her, he placed his hand over her head. She sleaning against hsi chest to swoon in gasps and a crying jag. The iront that she would unburden herself in the killer of her kin. She raised her hooded head, her mascara running,

“This doesn’t change anything.. I am still gonna kill you.. sobs.”

Anak smiled and pulled her back into grove of his shoulder to weep some more.

“You can kill me later.”

Objective: 1: The Blockade
Tagging: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

They said that no plan of attack survived contact with the enemy, that the variance of circumstance and the changing situations meant that you were lucky to get even a short moment when your strategy held true. That's why the planning that went into any major military operation was extensive, attempting to take into account any twists or turns that might be thrown your way. There were just somethings that couldn't be planned for.

Like the emergence of a Super Star Destroyer.

Michael would have put the ships of the First Legion up against any other force in the galaxy without hesitation in a like-for-like contest. His men fought hard and trained even harder, putting their blood sweat and tears into preparing their military forces. Putting their lives on the line to obey the whims of their superiors and to protect their brothers and sisters in arms. Yet, for all that training and drive, for all the work they put in there were some things that they just couldn't handle, that they couldn't beat through sheer willpower.

The newly emerged Star Destroyer moved amongst the ships engaging it like a shark in a pack of fish. It dwarfed the ships that snapped at its flanks, its weapon systems filling the space around it with a storm of light and metal that flayed the armour from its opponents. The screens around Michael displayed the status of the ships within their fleet, normally showing all green as they engaged in the dance of war. And it was a dance, a back-and-forth of partners moving through the inky darkness of space. At least, it was normally. There was just an order of magnitude between the Super Star Destroyer and the other ships on the battlefield. The lights on the screen started turning red, a rain of blood washing over the ships of the military.

It was like the fleet had stopped to hold its breath in shock, the bridge of the Star Destroyer falling silent for a moment, conversation dying off as all eyes were drawn to the daggerlike shape that was cutting into their forces. Michael found his fingers sinking into the armrest of his chair as he found himself glaring at the ship along with the rest of his crew. It was only for a moment before he dragged his attention away from the ship before the mask of command settled over his features.

"Sent to all ships in the task force, we'll move in to engage the Super Star Destroyer. Lieutenant Iolo, by best to Legate Nito, ask him to move in and engage the fixed defences and remaining ships."

White teeth bit down on the soft flesh of his lower lip as Michael studied the ship that filled the viewscreen. He wasn't an engineer, wasn't versed in the arcane arts of ship design and structure but he'd fought more than a few Star Destroyer shaped ships. There were certain idiosyncrasies and weaknesses that were common across the shape that he could use now.

"The heavy line will move forward to engage the enemy, all ships are to focus their shields on their prows and to fire as they bear. Lighter elements are to fall back out of weapons range and move up into support positions on the flanks."

Shorn of their lighter screening elements the Star Destroyers would be subjected to the full wrath of the larger ship, but it was a beating they were designed to take. The lighter ships just weren't designed to engage in the kind of battle that this was destined to become. He'd have to hold them in reserve for now.

Slowly the ships of the first Legion began to move, filling the space around them with their own storm of energy as they unleashed enough power to glass a planet on their foe. A wolfpack going into battle to hunt and harry their prey.

sith-red.png

"No fool, that I know of anyway."

Alina lifted a hand, ripping a nearby piece of rock from the ground before sending it forward with a flick of her wrist. Right through the head of another foe. It still felt so foreign, using the Force like this. Foreign, but exciting. Though it couldn't be said to be the same for Quinn. She chuckled a little as she stepped over, smiled ever so faintly. It wasn't much of a real smile though. One put on for Quinn's sake, and one she didn't bother to keep for long.

"I want to find Alisteri. He's the one who killed me."

Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Tags: Evor Evor Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Xeykard Xeykard Adrienne Keres Adrienne Keres Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

The storms grew stronger and more violent as Lucia pressed closer to the ritual sites. In that regard, while the feed from her IBIS Drone was still intact, the gynoid had commanded it to stay clear of where the storms were strongest. Unfortunately, it meant that from here on, she would have to rely on the sensors in her neck piece, along with the synthetic senses integrated into her chassis.

Even so, that alone was hardly an obstacle.

The gynoid came up on another fireteam, this one composed of just two troopers, rather than four. Moving to dispatch them without mercy or delay, Lucia came up behind the two soldiers and dropped her stealth as her plasma whips uncoiled out from the palms of her hands. On cue, the air shifted to release a sharp crack as the two whips broke the sound barrier before striking their hapless targets, slicing them crosswise from shoulder to hip in a pair of simultaneous strikes that cut both of their bodies in twain. Lucia was gone by the time the four quarters of their lifeless forms hit the ground, fading into the shadows to wait for her trap to be sprung.

As anticipated, the troopers’ bodies were not left alone for long.

A pair of Sith assassins had sensed the stench of death on the roiling currents of the dark side and had arrived to investigate. These were her targets. Their numbers would have to be thinned out before she moved to engage the sorcerers at the ritual sites, or else she risked being flanked and stabbed in the back. In that regard, Lucia sought to do as such to them. Activating her full cloaking device, the gynoid fell into total invisibility as she approached the two assassins.

Then, she struck.

A resounding crack filled the air when one of her slugthrower pistols sent a 14mm round into the back of an assassin’s head, penetrating his helmet and skull to obliterate the soft brain matter within, causing chunks of brain matter, black duraplast, and pale yellow bone tissue to explode outward in a gorey mist, painting the ground with a crimson splatter. The other assassin moved with inhuman speed to evade the subsequent shot from the pistol in her right hand before moving to close the distance, forcing Lucia to swiftly holster the weapon in exchange for a plasma whip which sprung out from the palm of the same hand. However, it was only then that the gynoid’s sonic sensors registered another sequence of noises—the sound of sprinting footsteps.

There was a third assassin.

On cue, Lucia suddenly dropped to the ground as the third assassin’s lightsaber slashed through where her head had been only a split-second prior. Then, gliding out from between her assailant’s legs via her repulsors, Lucia spun back into an upright position and fired three shots from the slugthrower pistol in her left hand at the assassin as she glided away from him at high speed, skating just above the ground in the process. The assassin managed to block the first two shots, but the kinetic force of the third knocked the lightsaber from his hands before a fourth shot went through the visor of his helmet, dropping him in an instant. The last remaining assassin unleashed a coruscating burst of Lighting out from his fingertips, sending it towards the gynoid. Just in time, her energy shield flared to life to intercept and absorb the blast. Simultaneously, Lucia drew one of her disruptor pistols with her right hand and opened up on the assassin with an unrelenting barrage of slugs and disruptor bolts, breaking down the assassin’s defenses with each subsequent shot until finally, a slug broke through to clip the assassin’s shoulder, followed by a disruptor bolt that caught him in the upper chest, flash-vaporizing his entire upper half in an instant.

Last edited:

nAEbAR.png

Objective 2: The Wrath of Storms
Tag:
Evor Evor | Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner
Equipment: Obsidian-type Strike Armor | Bilari Electro-Chain Whip | KC-95

Naedira was filled with nervous energy.

She'd spent the last few months relearning important functions of life that her time in captivity had stolen from her. Learning to speak. Walk. Talk. How to use a spoon to eat and not her hands. How not to crush things with preternatural strength that far exceeded anything she'd had before her death. Never in a million years had she expected to be on a mission for the Sith Empire. Correction, the Sith Order.

Her memories were still full of holes and she occasionally confused the past and present.

The young woman could feel Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner pressing against her mind. Seeking entry. She let him pass and his words filled her soul, stirring, the beast in the back of her mind. He wanted her to trust the she-wolf that not too long ago had tried it's damndest to claw its way out of her body. It had tried to destroy her from the inside out. Chocolate eyes were filled with disbelief but she slowly nodded her head. Gerwald was many things to her. Friend, lover, mentor. If she could not trust the monster that rolled in her veins…She could trust him.

Always, him.

<<I'll try...>>

It was all that she could offer at the moment. She was still settling into the idea of being something other than what she had thought herself to be. Human was all that his memories had painted her being. Human…Was all she knew outside of becoming an unwilling familiar to the Nocna Mora. She was also keenly aware they weren't alone. The drop made it through a turbulent atmosphere and of the decidedly treacherous planet known as Fiviune. Once…She might have thought it pleasant. A little barren, a little rocky, but decent. Now?

It felt like the nest of a viper, a haven, for an enemy of the state.

Her auburn hair billowed behind her in the wake of the thrusters lifting off and her chocolate-shaded eyes blazed with determination. There was a formidable enemy and an even more formidable stronghold waiting for them. The red hexagonal pattern on her armor spoke of the long-dead nation she had once served and every geometric pattern seemed to pulse with an ominous energy. While they had replaced her clothing, this armor, was the only set she had available.

The bilari electro-chain whip that they'd recovered from a storage locker had been in barely working order. Someone had thoughtfully pieced it back together after the Mountain had ripped it to shreds during their battle, but time had taken a toll. It had taken quite a bit of effort to restore it and clean the weaponry she now wielded. Even after a decade, it seemed that some things never went out of style. An obsidian lightsaber was hidden along her spine and a rather powerful blaster pistol on her hip.

Naedira scanned the field of engagement with a particular form of wariness but none of it was born of fear. The intelligence that they'd received warned that the Tsis'Kaar were well-prepared for any incursion and from everything they'd found thus far that seemed to be the truth. The spellborn storms had nearly ripped their drop pod out of the sky. The ship had shuddered from the sheer might of their defenses, but the hull was reinforced, holding firm while the dark spires of a distant Fortress loomed in the distance. Her command over the Force was growing but it was really Gerwald who kept the vessel steady enough for their team to deposit with relative safety. Bracing for impact was easy enough…But they were lucky.

A lot of their ships had been shot down or thrown to the ground. Explosions dotted the landscape—The fighting was well underway.

She glanced toward Evor Evor and that he would forgive her while she continued to remove the rust from her considerable skill set. Being dead for over a decade tended to take a toll. Both of the warriors she moved into the trenches with were stalwart and steadfast. Similar and different in equal measure. She landed nearly silently behind them and prepared for their mission. To clear the way so that more troops could land safely and secure the area.

It seemed, however, that someone had already passed through this sector with a vengeance.

There were bodies of Tsis'Kaar casters strewn about the sands in varying states of calculated dismemberment. The sight of cauterized meaty chunks didn't cause her to blink but she did bring her hood up. The air filtration in the mask would keep the smoke, sand, and other hazardous materials from halting progression. She ventured out a little further than her companions and began the sweep and clear.

"I don't see anything."

Her words would filter through the comms with surprising confidence. There were still storms brewing, so there must have been more sorcerers, unless, the malevolent tempests had grown out of control without masters to direct them. Naedira couldn't say which. There came a booming force-enhanced voice in the distance ( Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch ) that seemed to be giving the enemy a final opportunity to throw down their arms…But it was far away. Whatever happened next would have to wait because the ground began to rumble.

At first…Naedira thought it was the result of the weather. Quakes, likely, from repeated lightning strikes and starships crashing into the surface with abandon. It wasn't that. One by one she saw hulking forms rise from beneath the surface. Digging and clawing their way free from sand and the muck that could be found beneath it. She saw a hulking body covered in spines and as her stomach slipped…She knew that pull. That craving.

The desire to kill Forceborn. To feast on their flesh—Bathe in their weakness.

Feed on their blood.

Her voice rose against the clash of thunder while rain began to fall and she backed toward both Evor Evor and Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner . "Terentatek!"

She knew what they were. One was a nightmare…Here? Rising like the dead reborn?

There were dozens.

It was a trap, perhaps, sprung by the defeat of so many casters.

Moreover…It was a ravenous horde.

Anak Darkstar

A

TAG: OPEN

IMG_7573.jpg

The Assassin Gal had drained her eyes of all tears and leaned back. Anak looked her in face and aaked,

“What is your name?”

The Tis’kaar straightened her hood.

“Alice.. my name is Alice.”

It was a strange sensation for them both, for Anak to be in presence of relative of someone he had slain. In most cases, warriors felled their foes and never had to face the kin of those they killed. The feeling was even more bizarre for Alice, who now sat on the floor across from her Sister’s murderer, she felt the urge to draw her shoto blade, when she realized something.

“Your name, what is it?”

The Son of Darkness held up his mechanical hand, a slit like hole in it, the mark of Cicillia’s blade, he touched his cheek, the other mark she had left, and now her blood across from him.

“Anak, Anak Darkstar.”

Alice crossed her arms, and sighed.

“Is it true? The Emperor has decided the die is cast against us, that we are to die?”

Anak grew quiet and gave a nod.

Alice stood up, her heart accelerating and her breathing becoming laborious. Anak rose and placed his hand on her shoulder.

“I.. I can help you, I can keep them from..”

Alice turned, her burning peridot eyes focused on hin.

“No.. that would make you a traitor.. I must accept the sentence.”

Anak grabbed her hand, and then the room filled, coming from balcony was Assassins, from the door Sith Troopers armed with rifles.

Anak and Alice held hands. He looked at her, and she him.

The Son of Darkness ignited his blade, The Assasin hers, and then formed back to back. Anak parried the blades Tsis’kaar, beating them back as Alice flipped in cartwheels and spuj, cutting down troopwrs who let fire too late. Anak threw his mechanical hand out, Alice grabbed it bad launched into Sith Troopers while Anak cut down a Guard with both hands. The two mover around each others, cutting and thrusting, meeting each enemy from their side of this conflict, all the while protecting one another. When the dust settled, there was bodies strewn around them.

Anak turned to Alice and kissed her on the lips, pulling away from meeting of their flesh, he said “We will keep each other alive!”

There was a sound of footsteps,

“Hurry!” Alice grabbed his hand and lead him to an elevator. Once inside it sealed, a noxious green gas began to fill the room. Alice reached for a hidden panel, and it vented the toxic fumes. She then pressed a panel to take them to a higher level.

“Anak you need to know something..”

The Sith Acoyte drew close to her.

“Yes?”

The door opened to a Great Creature, its mouth massive with thick jaws of teeth, and ferocious claws.

“We have Terentateks!”

The Son of Darknnes took her hand and launched her sliding beneath the Beast’a belly, he then followed suite, rolling nad rising to acfive his blood blade to cut at its ankle, it letting out a shriek.

The Sith Acolyte and Tsis’kaar ran, the monster gave chase, roaring ans tranoled the bodies of fallen Guards and Troopers. It had their scent, the snell of Midi-chloria that pulsed in their veins. Anak and Alice came to a hall, the creature charging and bearing its mouth open to scoop them up. Alice gripped Anak’s hand tight, she then eyed a piece of stone on the wall, taking her short hilt she threw it at the panel while Anak unleashed a stream of crimson bolts from his hand, making the Terentatek bound faster to drink the coils when the floor gave way into a pit of corpses, rotting, gangreen corpses with spikes, the Black Rancor let out a cry, it clawed at them and tried to rise.

Alice retrieved her blade, she took Abak’s hand,

“That will not hold it! Come! Away Darkstar!”

They ran for another passage as the Great Monster dug its claws in the mason stone above and crawled out in a fury. It was now in a frenzy as it sought to satiate its hunger for Force Users.

quinnposttop.png

//: Wraith of Storms //:
//: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru //: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius //:

Quinn raised an eyebrow as she watched the rock levitate then thrown towards an enemy. She was fond of not having lifted a finger as they traversed through the battlefield. If anything, she remained on the defensive. Her mind opened to the area around them, searching for the surge of emotions and intent. A hint of anything would allow Quinn to react faster than the ill begotten attacker could fathom. It gave the pair an advantage, one that she was sure Alina would grow used to.

“Alisteri? Is he here?” Quinn watched Alina, the woman was determined and the Princess wasn’t going to stand in her way. A lingering feeling of fear stained her heart. If he was able to defeat Alina once, would he be able to again? Would her being there help Alina? Quinn buried the feeling down and she returned to her arrogance.

“Are you planning on killing him in return?” She remained a step behind Alina, a mental barrier forming over the woman as they continued to move.

Tags: Evor Evor Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Xeykard Xeykard Adrienne Keres Adrienne Keres Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Lucia did not—could not—waste time. The storms were quickly growing stronger as the rituals progressed in power. Should they continue, it would be nigh-impossible for any reinforcements to reach the surface, leaving those who were already on the ground cut off and trapped on an enemy world. In such a situation, the Tsis’Kaar might even be able to retake the stronghold, which had already been captured by Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch .

With inhuman efficiency and speed, Lucia slotted a fresh magazine into one of her slugthrower pistols before continuing on towards the ritual grounds. However, before she could get further than a few steps, the earth itself began to quiver beneath her feet.

On cue, Lucia came to a halt.

Rocks, dirt, sand, and gravel shifted around her. A moment later, her photoreceptors caught sight of a clawed appendage springing out from the earth, then another, immediately compelling Lucia to level her slugthrower pistols towards the perceived threat. All the while, her sonic sensors made her aware of yet more creatures clawing their way out from the earth. Before long, the monstrous, spine-laden form of a Terentatek was standing before the small-statured gynoid, its beady-eyed gaze honed in on her with some measure of curiosity in its eyes.

She did not smell like prey. In fact, she carried no smell at all.

Lucia thought she saw the monster shrug before walking past her to feed on the corpses of the Sith assassins she had slain moments before. Lowering her pistols, the gynoid watched as more of the Terentatek casted curious glances in her direction or ignored her entirely. Soon, much more of the latter happened as the monsters quickly lost interest in her.

The scent of
prey was strong in the area and Lucia was merely a curiosity, rather than a meal.

Last edited:

sith-red.png

"He was Tsis'kar, because of his master. I expect him to be here."

That brought a flash of anger. Rage. Another rock ripped it's way free, cracking under an immense weight in the process before she sent it scattering like a scattergun towards yet another foe that had charged for the pair. They were alone here, easily overlooked. At least for the moment. If she killed enough, would that bastard show his face?

"I'm going to rip him apart for his betrayal. He-" She paused. Narrowed her eyes. That was the cost of her revival. Memories. All she had was hate for the things she did remember. The bits and pieces. Hate and rage.

"I will kill him." Though she did pause as she caught sight of something else moving. Something that stopped, and looked towards them. Terentatek.

"I am definitely killing him."

Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin

Equipment: Double Blade Lightsaber, Robes
TAGS: Open

after navigating his way through burning debris, fallen structures and corpses of Tsis'kaar loyalists, Iraath arrives at the Sith rendezvous location in the main courtyard of the vast fortress. As Iraath approaches the entrance, which is blocked but is ambushed by a enemy brandishing a crimson double-bladed-lightsaber, it appeared to be a sort of armoured cyborg, Iraath begins to backup, getting slightly fearful, a low growl fills the air in the mix off fire crackling and the raging battle ambience, a Terentaktek emerges from the shadows, crushing the droid, realizing he gave his lightsaber to Anak, Iraath pulls the lightsaber and ignites both blades, he did not know how to wield a lightsaber staff, but it had to do, from experience, Iraath was aware of the venomous claws and tusks, those were his target.

Iraath did not want to kill it, as he thought it would be useful for experimentation. The Terentaktek was slow and bulky, which gave him the advantage. Iraath sliced off the poisonous tusks and sliced the claws, off before finish it off, he used what remnants of energy that he had left to push the Terentaktek through the titanium blast doors, but he was slow, just as he was about to perform this mighty force push, the monstrous beast got a grip of his arm and lower torso, lacerating the wound, as the venom glands were wounded it was unable to deliver the toxins to Iraath's body, "aarrgh!", red-orange blood oozed from the open cavity on his torso, he was able to force loose debris on the roof onto the Terentaktek, crushing it into oblivion, Iraath every so slowly hobbled to the meet up point

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom