Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Renegade

Status
Not open for further replies.
S1n447Z.png

bKiC8oy.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Now You Don't: Having an inbuilt cloaking system The Renegade can slip by just about any outright visual reading and most every sensor system on the market while hiding a good bulk of cargo within.
  • On A Dime: With its extremely powerful thrusters, ion drives and Dog Fight intertial compensators The Renegade is a swift and slippery beast able to avoid even the most persistent interceptors.
WEAKNESSES
  • Not Too Fast: Despite the freighter's incredible speed and maneuverability, The Renegade's stealth systems can shimmer and falter when reaching max speed, all but making them ineffective while draining power from the shielding system of the vessel at the same time, requiring careful flying and finesse to properly use the cloaking device.
DESCRIPTION
Modified over the course of the last decade by the wayward Jedi spacer, Maynard had compounded on his original model of freighter to accommodate for business of shadowy legal nature (smuggling) with a suitable armament compliment and extremely effective and sometimes power intensive ion engines able to punch through and finesse through (almost) any blockade.

Last edited:
I like Light Freighters but we have an issue.

NECESSARY CHANGES!

Hyperdrive Class: Fast

I like the idea of just a Hyperdrive being Fast...but I still need a number. Please add in a speed number for this Hyperdrive.

SUGGESTIVE CHANGES!

I am not one to notice but...that seems to be higher than "Average". I would suggest High mainly for the amount of firepower from the front end, on top to bottom on Point Defense Quad Laser Cannons, and the Seismic Charge for "Stop Chasing Me".

Modified over the course of the last decade by the wayward Jedi spacer, Maynard had compounded on his original model of freighter to accommodate for business of shadowy legal nature (smuggling) with a suitable armament compliment and extremely effective and sometimes power intensive ion engines able to punch through and finesse through (most) any blockade.

Just noticed a small grammar error. Up to you if you want to change it. "sometimes power intensive ion engines able to punch through and finesse through (almost) any blockade.

Please make the necessary changes and think on the suggestive changes. Inform when you are ready for the next step.
Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom