Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raven Who Stole Christmas [Invasion of Barab I - Red Ravens vs Black Suns ]

Raven Hayashi

Raven, the not so wise fox
Allies: Red Ravens, [member="Tahl Edrel"]
Enemies: Black Suns
Objective: stay alive

"Tahl, the more we stay here the more people find and attack us, I didn't see where that came from" She said, both calmly and panicking. She unclipped her blaster and threw it aside. "wait..." she paused, double checking her inventory. "My sword, it's still outside!" Raven said franticly.

She rolled her eyes and carefully made her way towards the door. Upon reaching it she sprinted out she then rolled behind cover -which was a piece of broken wall-. It was useless; Snipers were everywhere even if she was covered by one another could just as easily shoot her. She looked for her sword but could not find it. "Tahl, go I'll stay here!" she yelled back to him.

Allies: Crimson Corvids, [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] and friends
Enemies: [member="Mr. Ash"], [member="Sabrina Kotass"]
Objective: Discern the future, capture Mr. Ash (Objective 1)
Listening to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpbZMZm0kbE
Finger tips extended from outwardly held arms, digits grazing against the wall as his mind lingered, outward and idle. Feet moved, metal armored boots clacked inaudibly against metal floor, as the mind drove body to purpose. Purpose of finding Mr. Ash, purpose of breaking him, purpose of capturing him in mingled bits and delivering him to the Red Ravens as requested. It wasn't because they needed Mr. Ash that the Sith Lord pursued his task in such fervor. No, it was to sow dissent, to create rifts in the galaxy where the removal of the weak would be catalyzed by his presence. The ranks of the Red Ravens, the ranks of the Black Suns, they all had been thinned and re-purposed towards the Sith Lords end goal. A universe unburdened by the meager, those incapable of defending themselves, the slaves to ineptitude. Those who would not endeavor to raise themselves up would be eternally struck down by the hands of the mighty, the hands of the fearsome, and the hands of this Sith Lord.

Just as body turned, following the maze-like ways of the station, he felt the snap of a presence that was moving towards him. And in that moment, he felt it disappear, as if completely removed from the grid, a light shut off in a dark hallway. But he knew better, knew better than to expect that such a being would be dispatched so easily. He didn't recognize it, not in the typical fashion, though he did feel a sense of Déjà vu. Such a being would likely seek him out, dark tendrils of the Sith philosophy molested his force presence in ways inescapable, and the being would find him like lightning to re-bar. He mentally shrugged, prepared for the unavoidable, no effort made to evade. He could fold his aura into himself, concealing his presence and teeter down the hallway in an obstinate bubble, unbent and unbroken by the prying eyes of those who would look. But why should he avoid such confrontation when he would never lend such advantage to those he now judged inadequate, struck down by the conflict at hand? The question answered itself, a decision cemented by the Sith Lords bolstering of his force aura.

His presence surged outwards as he manipulated the powers of Shatterpoint against himself, seeking weaknesses both present now and in the future. As time unraveled, obstacles would be swept bare, free of the affliction of quantum possibilities, and the Sith Lord would perceive it with clarity. A step that tripped, a blaster from the dark, a saber from things unseen, he would capture their potential and decipher methods of avoidance. His steps continued as he stalked the future, just moments behind.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.

Enemies: [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"], a good dozen birds with guns

Allies: Whoever hasn't given up on all this.

OOC: (I'm playing the role of dungeon master a bit to give Reverence information appropriate to what shatterpoint could do to inform him of weaknesses, but I'll edit if he asks me to)

Ash was still curled in the fetal position in his hidey hole. No one had found him yet. Good. Power still wasn't an issue, but gravity was--his sensors could feel it slipping here and there. More annoyingly, they'd cut him out of the comm signal. If Cryax actually bothered to trace the source, he'd find that the crack came from a slicer that went missing from Nar Shadaa while they were invading Kessel. Nobody even notice how few ships were there.

Still, his plan was almost complete.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Should Cryax continue to delve into the network he'd find junk code everywhere--all of it trace to antecedent, to a single server. But the server's firewalls would tak more than few minutes to run through. They had live intelligence working them. A good thirty slicer droids, and something else--something big, comanding them.

[member="Julian Solo"]

Meanwhile on the Bridge

The bridge as empty and depowered. The whole system was being remotely controlled from somewhere else. Most of the access panels have been taken apart. The only thing of note in here was a droid. A BIG one. It charged towards Julian, firing fully. "Kill!"

[member="Reverance"]

The thing about the force is that it could tell you what you wnated to know. It coudl tell you plenty. But, well, when it came t technology, the force had vagueness in its bones. Still the flash of images through the Sith's mind would be copious and many. The figure at the center would be Mr. Ash himself, a man in a black mask, HUndreds of him. An army of him. A good dozen of him fighitng [member="Daxton Bane"]. Droids the size of cars tackling [member="Logan White Devil Rê"] and pounding him mercilessly.

Mr. Ash, sitting, laughing, cackling, and then....disintegrating?

A clock. A countdown. One minute, eight seconds. Seven seconds.

Fire. All the fire.

The comm-links. What was wrong with the comm-links? Why were they flashing?

A barabel. A barabel, cleaning skulls--but whose? Why?

More Fire. A figure in the flames. The Caw of a bird?

More droids. Drodis on fire. Skeletons on fire. Skeletons clutching at birds. Birds on fire. No, a bird made of Fire.

Logan White Devil Rê

Meanwhile, in the other hallway

Logan would welcoem to find a good dozen Black sun guards, shields lined up as a phalanx. Grenades came over the shot.

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

"Lysle and some of his friends are in the cantina. I am buying time," would be what Ash said to him."If you could keep them from blowing everything to bits, you get some good whiskey I've been hiding here."

Cryax Bane, any other slicers

Ash grinned in his hidey-hole. No one had found him yet. He'd coordinated everything. Minute to go. Time to lay the final groundwork. Time to move, my dear youngling. I will see you in the end. He typed in, his last command to AX-3, the powerhouse who had made this all possible. His son, in a sense. He reprogrammed him, and re-transmitted a piece of his own heuristic data on slicing into the AI's frame. Splicing the old AXIOS system wasn't as hard as buying it from the Sith Empire moff who was trying to retire on a stolen ship. Still, he'd been toying with it. Finally, he and his son would have their revenge.

Millions of pieces of data would begin to flood the cryptnets. E-mails, jargon, junk, piles of crap, only half the code actually meaning anything, most of it designed to assemble right here, in the network created by the capital ships. But why? If only the enemy had been able to forsee this. If only they'd kept the comm link live, or put a tracing worm in it. Ah, well. It always did rain on Barab I, and now it was raining data.

[member="Keanu Shan"]

One of the droids kept his rifle firmly pointed at the boy as the "captain" droid shook his head. "Negative. Movement is equivalent to death. You will remain here, where it is secure. Negotiations will occurs after the resolution of the battle. Your possession is not vital to the stratagem." This Hutt droid was actually kind of talkative. Go figure.

(OOC: sorry for sheer length and some of these posts being shorter than others. Whole lot of things going on, and I'm trying to keep up. If Daxton Bane doesn't start playign with soembody else, I'll throws soemthign at him in the next post. Happy holidays, kringle shell rock and all that other poodoo!)

Location: Hiding in a building in the underground city with [member="Anastasia Rade"]
Allies: Red Ravens [member="io eyeballs"][member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] [member="Raven Avachei"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Ice"] [member="Paydon"]
Enemies: Black Suns [member="Mr. Ash"] [member="Airal Thamne"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Flora Burn"] [member="Ariella"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Cobalt Krell"] [member="Arrbi Betna"]
Objective: Objective 2, infiltrate mining headquarters, capture Black Suns

Cryax grinned at Anastasia through his re-breather. "I'm ok, ch'eo ch'acah, I just can't seem to karking code-break this network." His many attempts at slicing were being thwarted by what seemed like an army of slicers. "Bah. We might need to go deeper in the city where I can plug in somewhere." He brought his hand down on his Datapad with a thwack, cursing in Cheunh. They were too pinned down to leave the building. Counter-slicing from their current location might just be their best option. Cryax resumed his hacking.

As more explosions rang out along with blaster fire and sniper shots, Anastasia mentioned that they weren't alone, and he looked up from his work. There was a man in the building with them. Someone he didn't recognize. And the stranger was asking Anastasia if she wanted to get drinks with him.

The Chiss glared at [member="Lanax Grayson"] with a furrowed brow. "You know, the middle of an ambush might not be the best time to hit on a girl."

Allies: Red Ravens - [member="Keira Ticon"][SIZE=14.4444446563721px] | [/SIZE][SIZE=14.4444446563721px][member="Nei Laa"] | [/SIZE][SIZE=14.4444446563721px][member="Paydon"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] | [member="Cryax Bane"] | [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] | [/SIZE][SIZE=14.4444446563721px][member="Calo Xenrus"] | [/SIZE][SIZE=14.4444446563721px][member="Raven Avachei"] | [member="Tahl Edrel"][/SIZE]
Enemies: Black Suns - [SIZE=14.4444446563721px][member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Flora Burn"] | [member="Ariella"] | [member="Ordan Vosk"][/SIZE]
Objective: Capture the flag

Ice turned off his sheer silence device as he turned to Paydon. "You cover me. I'm going to give them a surprise. And win this bet!" He said with a smirk.

With that, he turned his SSD back on and ran toward the corner of the building that had been offering his target cover until he came out to attack his comrades. Quickly and completely silent he moved. Relying totally on his partners ability to lay down supressive fire, and his tech and armor to keep him concealed. With as many people had been shooting at the man whom he hadn't actually yet identified, he hoped he was laying low. Either way, Ice wasn't going to present himself a target to the enemy. Having approached as far as his protective building allowed, he pulled his class A thermal detonator and lobbed it into the area where the two enemy units were and ran like hell back to where he had been.

With a 20 meter blast radius, if that device didn't kill them when it vaporized the entire area, or at least force them back. Nothing would.

Allies: Red Ravens; [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]; [member="Cryax Bane"]
Enemies: [member="Mr. Ash"]; [member="Rayl Wilded"]
Objective: Destroy all Black Sun personal, and get out alive.

Logan ran through the halls of the station, panting heavily as he did. Well run might not have been the right word since due to the vacuum he was still in zero gravity. He rounded a corner and he saw a closed door that seemed untouched by the battle raging inside the station. He floated toward the door with the help of his jetpack which was dangerously low on juices now. He reached out toward the door handle and pulled on it, but it didn't open or even budge the slightest bit. He only had a few thermals left and he didn't want to make his presence known just yet in case there was someone there out of range of the blast radius. He keyed into his comm and called for Cryax Bane, "Cryax Bane... Cryax Bane. Paging a Mister Cryax Bane. In need of some help. I got a locked air lock in front of me that I need opened. Can you lend a hand for a moment?"

Elegant and depraved.
Allies: RR/OS
Enemies: BS/And Friends
Objective: 3

Helios' half-opened eyes moved over the dashboard of his ship, watching the motions of various screens as the chatter over the comms seemed to have quelled. Turning in his seat, Helios looked up to Kaine's warship to see if it'd move or looked as if it would. Nothing. Switching his attention back to the invasion, the Eldorai looked forward once more, to the planet below. His idle ship moved then, as he descended towards the surface, en route to the Barab Mines. For whatever reason, the rhetoric on the comms ceased to continue, which Helios didn't mind. The talking was pointless; all bravado until actions were made.

His ship punched through clouds as his tilted craft swung downwards towards the ground and lurched upwards once more as the ship rotated and shot forward as Helios accelerated the Infiltrator into break-neck speeds. Spotting an individual on the ground ahead, the Sith Lord eyed the unknown individual with intent, unable to make out the features of their uniform, although it wouldn't matter. Unfastening his seat belt, Helios stood from his seat before issuing a command to his ships AI.

"Alert me if anymore holomessages are distributed on the Sith's comms." The Eldorai said with his usual, demonic rasp. "I will call for the ship when I am finished here."

Pursing his weapons to his body, Helios turned away from his weapons rack and walked to the back of his ship. A manhole opened up in the floor, to which Helios approached and hopped through the hole and out of the ship. Looking up, his silver hair seemingly conspired to obscure his vision as he attempted to see which direction the Daisya Infiltrator would speed into. Lowering his chin, his planted his eyes onto his target, a black pin looking to stick into his preconceived bull's eye. Despite the circumstance, the drop wasn't from an obscene height, and the soldier he'd spotted before was right where the Sith Lord needed him to be. Slowly rotating his body in the air, Helios pulled his arms away from his torso as his feet slammed into the shoulders of the soldier and blindingly smashed him into the ground. Helios' landing was stoic, leaving his body erect with perfect posture and straight legs, as if the drop nor what he landed on fazed him at all. Golden eyes moved to scan the area for any immediate threats, and once he'd realized that no one else was outside of the mines he moved towards the door.

Enemies: Red Ravens; [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Paydon"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Ice"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Choden Yonten"]
Allies: Black Suns; [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Ariella"] [member="Ordan Vosk"] [member="Flora Burn"]
Mission: Objective II

The moment Strider had laced into the tiny whiphid he had been met with continuous return fire from multiple directions. It seemed the Mandalorian had become Target number one, which was smart on behalf of the enemy. He was a one man army and these raven's were not taking him lightly. Maybe Strider bit off more then he could chew?

Now lets play by play the attacks. The little whiphid (Tahl) returned fire that forced Strider to take cover back behind the speeder. The very movement of twisting back behind cover saved Strider from a fatal attack from a unkown enemy (Ice). A partical beam struck the very position he was split second prior. Unfortunately the weapon was uniquely explosive and when it hit the vehicle it erupted forcing The old mandalorian tumbling off to the side.

Slightly dazed, Strider tried to get back to his feet to only be met with rapid blaster fire from (Nei) the same direction as the particle beam came. The blaster fire struck the Beskar armor, shoving the mandalorian backwards and pinned against the abandon land speeder. His armor held true but it didn't mean that it did not hurt like a mother fether.

Nope, it did not end there for the warrior. His motion tracker quickly picked up a silver ball easily recognized as a thermal detonator being lobbed at his general direction (Ice again). Without hesitation the mandalorian legend would bounce to his feet and ignite his rocket boots sending him flying directly at the tiny object. He would twist himself in mid air to give himself enough inertia the moment his right foot would collide with the grenade, in what would be considered top bolo ball kick of the year, and sending it in the direction the "Blaster fire" came from. (General Area around Nei)

Strider would land awkwardly and painfully on his side. He would keep low while activating his personal shield generator to give him additional protection since he is in the open. "I am getting to old for this ossik!" Problem was, things were getting worse. From Strider's position on the ground he could see drop pods falling from the skies which only mean more madness to the chaos.

Strider Kicked the Thermal Det back and towards where he remembers the blaster fire coming from, Nei's general area). Thermal Dets have a five second delay and Strider took full use of that. I made assumption since Ice did not say he cooked the device before throwing it.

Strider's location is now exposed and he his on his side. His only protection is the Shield Generator he activated.

Allies: Black suns [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Rayl Wilded"] [member="Mr. Ash"][member="Eldoc Quasat"]
Enemies: Red Ravens [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Xalus"] [member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Ice"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Logan White Devil Rê"] [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="Reverance"]
Objective: Defend the space station

Sabrina started making her way to mr ash position, she had to pass through a few minor skirmish on the way. This was slow and difficult, but if she did not it would be slower. She knew the was powerful force user of the dark side, on his way to mr ash position. After finally slipping past the main forces, she had managed to get in a turbo lift. The troops were talking about a sith, who was running towards the boss man. They how ever were order not to block him, but to stop reinforcements getting to him. This would put her near but not near enough, and she still have to find him. The lift seemed to take for ever, with the power drain on the system.

Allies: The Black Suns [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Ariella"] [member="vosk"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Ordan Vosk"] @ariel thamne [member="Zandra Fenni"] [member="Cobalt Krell"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"]
Enemies: The Red with their own blood ravens [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="ice"][member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Paydon"] @anastasia [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="Choden Yonten"]
Objective: Objective 2

She still kept her head down, waiting for the enemy to close on their position. As to many to try and win out and out fire fight, so she had to sit tight and weight for them to close the gap. The mandalorian was once magnificent fighter, and without him they closed on this position already. She radio message back to office command, This is flora burns, we need something to drive these guys forward asap, any ideas guys? She stood by, to see what anyone could come up with.

She then saw strider do something, that looked like a bolo kick to a grenade. She then decide to keep up with him, ran towards him. Letting loose a wall disruptor fire, so no one could get a decent shot of at her. As she ran for next piece of cover. she kept herself close to the mando.

Manidark Zail

Bounty Hunter / Freelance
Allies: Lysle of the Hydian Way and friends
Enemies: Mr. Ash
Objective: Aid in the survival of Lysle and other important Red Reavens capture Mr. Ash (Objective 1)

Zail need this was comming, The Red Ravens attack on The Black Sun. He would do anything to aid in the battle, anything... continued.

Allies : Red Ravens
Enemies: Black Suns / [member="Mr. Ash"] [member="Eldoc Quasat"]
Objective: Capture the station

As his enemy suddenly materialized before him, Daxton sneered ferally before replying with an annoying taunt, "Well what do we have here. Another insignificant worm crawled out from a Hutt cesspool. What was your name again? Bryan it was, wasn't it?"

Without so much as skipping a bit, the Sith slammed his unlit lightsaber hilt into his opponents lit blade, the material quickly shorting out his opponents blade before igniting his Crimson blade to parry the other weapon. With a single stroke, Daxton turned the tide of battle in his favor by igniting his other two blades to hover like winged serpents at his side. His foe was now at a severe disadvantage now that it was three blade against one, since then floating blades were held in an unbreakable vise of Daxton's own creation.

The experienced duelist, began battering his opponent with simultaneous high and low attacks coming from all directions, while waiting for an opportunity to force slam his prey into the walls and bulkheads of the station. Capable of lifting a heavy transport though the sheer power of the Force, throwing his victim like a rag doll would be a piece of cake for him.

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Flora Burn"]

Airal Thamne Cryax Bane Anastasia Rade Keira Ticon Ice [member="Raven Avachei"] [member="Tahl Edrel"]

Allies: Red Ravens
Enemies: Black Sun
Objective: Don't get blown up!

Nei leaned against the wall, trying to ignore the pain on her head tress. Unknown to most people, the head tresses of a Nautolan are very sensitive to pain, and having the end ripped off is equivalent to ripping off the tip of the finger that has the most nerves. She was holding it up so that gravity would make the blood clot, freeing her from worrying about passing out. She heard Tahl say something about taking cover by them, and she checked her tress to see how it was holding up. Close enough, she thought.

Suddenly, she heard a loud clang, like metal hitting metal. Peeking out from where she was hiding, Nei caught sight of a Mando -- the guy she was originally supposed to sneak up on, she assumed -- flying away. There was also a small, metallic object that appeared to be sailing right towards--

"Oh, Sithspawn!" The Mando had thrown a kriffin' grenade at her! Forget the sniper! she thought in a panic. I'm gonna get blown up!

Nei leapt out from behind the building and began to run as if her life depended on it -- which, in this instance, it did.

Location: Hiding in a building in the underground city with [member="Anastasia Rade"] and [member="Lanax Grayson"]
Allies: Red Ravens [member="Logan White Devil Rê"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Ice"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="io eyeballs"] [member="Keira Ticon"]
Enemies: Black Suns [member="Mr. Ash"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Flora Burn"] [member="Airal Thamne"] [member="Ariella"]
Objective: Objective 2, Infiltrate mining headquarters, capture Black Suns

Hiding in a building with all hell breaking loose outside, Cryax was finally making progress with slicing into the Black Suns central network. Suddenly his work was interrupted by an urgent flashing message. A Red Raven on the station was requesting help with a locked door up on the station. Quickly running vulnerability analysis software on the surrounding planet space, the Chiss found a communications satellite he could use as a proxy server to slice into the station. Cryax wiped away beads of sweat from his brow. This was a complicated slice he didn't want to kark up. Another man's life was possibly hanging in the balance.

Ten minutes later, the sweating Chiss was deep in the station's network systems. He didn't have the Raven's position, but he could trace it with a packet analyzer. Cryax found the door in question and injected invalid data into the computer's security program. If this was successful, the door would open with a hiss. He exhaled all the air out of his lungs with a whoosh, and grinned at Anastasia. White-knuckle slicing was fun.

As shouts rang out around them, he heard the familiar voices of Ice and Nei Laa. Cryax raised his eyebrows at Anastasia worriedly. Then he turned back to his Datapad and continued trying to code-break the Suns main network.

Allies: Red Ravens, [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] and friends.
Enemies: Time, [member="Mr. Ash"], [member="sabrina"]
Objective: Survive or fight, maybe both (Objective 1 I guess).
Theme: Tool - Schism (it works, just accept it.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1YM476Pa4o

Lips parted to reveal clenched teeth, a mind flooded by thoughts and overburdened by the weight of it. Gloved hand reached for the helmet as the Sith Lord leaned against the wall, cutting off the Shatterpoint and shaking the feeling from his body. Flames, death, a figure in a black mask, more than Gabriel could ascertain from the flipbook-like memory. Most prominent was the fire, it's engulfing the flocks of birds that attempted to move away, to escape the heat. The clock in the background, ticking away with it's digital read, 68 seconds, 67 seconds. He had learned of Mr. Ash, he just knew that figure in multiples was his requested cargo. But the vision showed him disappearing, becoming nothing, just like everything else around him. A skeletal body covered in synth skin obliterated and sent to the four winds. Gabriel wasn't so dense to not realize the implications of the interpretation, the flock of Red Ravens soon crushed beneath the grip of time. And whomever else was shown in the vision were but ghosts, potential acquaintances of the future, things he had not known enough to impact.

A pause in a posture, a man deep in contemplation, encumbered by thoughts of contacting his temporary comrades to inform them of his vision. But what would he tell them? That he saw birds on fire, flying in front of a clock. What he knew, he knew from the vision and nothing more. But he felt something, something beyond a reason of a doubt: Their search for this Mr. Ash wasn't going to end well, it would serve better to run and blow this place to bits. Destroy everything and leave nothing for the reclamation. The communications opened up, and he spoke directly to [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"].

::It's rigged...it was from the very beginning.::

He cut the communications off and turned left, approaching a dead-end hallway. Laser cutters ignited in an emerald blitz as he began working to cut open another breach hole. As he did, what pressure was left in the narrow room began to convect towards the other end of the hallway, a real cross way breezer. Fear did not fathom to touch him, the Sith Lord knew not the meaning of such a word. He had no plans to die this day, trapped on a space station, to the fanciful whims of a being at the control station. What he couldn't understand was why he even bothered sending a communication to Lysle. He wasn't indebted to them in any meaningful way and their death would serve the same purpose as those of the Black Suns. Forceful destruction of entropy, the mass amalgamation of those unable to survive. Nevertheless, he wouldn't flee this place until absolutely necessary, still cognizant of that presence he felt before.

As the Sith Lord turned from the newly punctured hole, formed from reinvigorated purpose, he stood still, the boots clamped to the ground for the moment, as he waited to see if time would avail itself the truth or if the presence he had felt before would seek to ensnare him. Barab I came into full view in the window behind him, newly formed and minted, as the rotation of the station allowed the observation of the surrounding galaxy and all it's splendor. The chunk cut free floated effortlessly out into space, molten edges solidified by the coldness of space. He realized that the truth of the universe took several paths, only one coming to fruition. Perhaps this moment, foretold by Shatterpoint would come to be. Or perhaps he would be but a man upon a ship, cutting his way through it. He reached out once more, feelers and tendrils looking to discern fact from fiction. To differentiate path traveled from path considered.

Location: Hiding in a building in the underground city with [member="Cryax Bane"] and [member="Lanax Grayson"]
Allies: Red Ravens @Logan White @Devil Rê [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Ice"] [member="Tahl Edrel"] [member="io eyeballs"] [member="Keira Ticon"]
Enemies: Black Suns [member="Mr. Ash"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Flora Burn"] [member="Airal Thamne"] [member="Ariella"]
Objective: Objective 2, Infiltrate mining headquarters, capture Black Suns

Ana rolled her eyes in her helmet as she was asked out for drinks. It seemed as if she got no relief even in the middle of a war zone men were trying to pick her up. Seriously?!? She really was going to have to find a way to ward off men because they never stopped.

The thought to go with the flow came to mind. She could flirt her way into the mining headquarters but it might not work plus doing that in front of her boyfriend didn't seem like a good plan. She couldn't leave him unguarded.

"I can fight pretty well but no drinks. I'm on a job." He didn't need to know the attractive Chiss next to her was her boyfriend. He may shoot at him or something.

Turning back around she shot back at the snipper who couldn't seem to take a hint. She knew where he was.

Allies: Red Ravens; [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]; @Reverance; [member="Sigourney Xanthius"] and Company
Enemies: [member="Mr. Ash"]; [member="Dux Kotass"]
Objective: Kill the Black Suns and get out before the song ends.

Listening to:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd5ZuOLyOLM[/media]

He terminated the message to Cryax and he waited patiently. He was in no rush right now. The Black Suns were going to die and there was nothing they could do to stop it. The first door hissed open after a few moments and he stepped inside the depressurization room. He door slid shut behind him and a voice came on inside of the room "Reverting air pressure to proper levels... Restoring gravity levels to ships preference." He felt his body weight all return to him, no longer a floating mass in the void. He shifted his armor slightly, adjusting for the weight that he now carried. He checked his rifle and pistol, making sure they were still in good condition before banging his fist on the button to open the second door. It obliged with a loud hiss this time, the mechanical door sliding open. Logan looked up from the buttons within the air lock and went to walk into the next hallway. He stopped as a blaster bolt buried itself at his feet. He turned his head quickly, finding a good dozen Black Sun guards with Phalanx shields blocking his way. He shook his head and one of the guards spoke. "Lay down your weapons and get on your knees, Raven scum.", the man said, his voice thundering through the halls. "We will shoot you dead if you don't comply."

Logan shook his head and put his hands up in a surrender position. He dropped to one knee, making like he was going lay down his weapons in surrender. He put down his rifle on the floor, and reached to his waist. Reverances voice cut through the comm system, telling Lysle that this whole thing was rigged from the beginning. He needed to leave... immediately. He reached onto his belt and instead of grabbing the pistol to lay down next to his rifle, he grabbed a thermal and he lobbed it at the wall of shields. The moment he threw it he turned and slammed his fist onto the button to open the air lock. The door hissed open instantly and he dove through it. Blaster bolts started to fly and grenades were thrown without regard for the station. They were going to die, and they knew it. But they didn't care because they would take as many Raven with them as they could. Logan didn't wait for the door to open behind him, before reaching out to open it. Shrapnel from the grenades flew everywhere, a large metal piece finding its way into Logans shoulder. He screamed out in agony as he arm fell limply at his side, unable to move it. He reached out with his other and and pressed the emergency open button and was immediately sucked into the void. As he went flying through the hallway, he fumbled around and managed to press the detonator for the thermal he had thrown, vaporizing several guards who had been sucked toward the breach. He spun out of control.

He slammed into the wall on the far end of the hallway, the air rushing out of him lungs for the third time since boarding the damn ship. He groaned weakly to himself, before looking up to see bodies and debris flying toward he. He pushed with his one good arm, barley able to move out of the way. More pieces of shrapnel finding their way into his body, biting in to his flesh. He screamed again, his voice piercing through the halls. He had to move, he had to. He would die otherwise. He wasn't going to die for Lysle, or Sigourney or Gabriel. He would die when he was ready, doing something that he was proud of and was doing for himself. Not for this. He pushed himself off of the wall, grunting as pain racked his body. he activated the jet pack on his back, and used it to push himself back towards the original breaching point. He banged into walls as his mind started to go dumb, no longer feeling the pain throughout his body. The hallways seemed to never end, tunnels of bright white light. He didn't have the time. He needed to have been off the ship 3 minutes ago. He willed himself forward, not taking failure as an option. He gave the jet pack all it could handle, pushing it to the limits of its creation. He could see the original breach now and his jet pack gave out. The force propelled him several feet closer to the ship, but not far enough. He hung there in space, suspended by the lack of gravity, unable to move. His head rolled to the left and he saw the black rope he had brought across with him. He reached out, extending his arm farther than it seemed to have ever reached, but it still wasn't enough. He un-holstered the pistol from his waist, and holding it by the barrel, manged to snag the rope and pull himself close enough to reach it. His armored hand wrapped around the thick black rope and he pulled himself closer; using his one functioning arm to pull. 10 yards...7 yards... 4 yards.... 1 yard. With one final pull, he sent himself drifting toward the bay of their ramming ship, flying through the black void of space.

Allies: Black suns [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Rayl Wilded"] [member="Mr. Ash"][member="Eldoc Quasat"]
Enemies: Red Ravens [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Xalus"] [member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Ice"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Logan White Devil Rê"] [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="Reverance"]
Objective: Defend the space station

The noise died down, from the red raven attack as it did she began to move in. She saw sith lord there, she half knew the man from the order. She he was powerful, and would be handle with care. As she entered in area, the gravity was lost and she began to float. She dilemma, whether to activate her boots and reveal herself or not. She choose to float for know, she tried to keep on course, but it was difficult to say the least. She waiting for chance to strike, as that initial strike would determine a lot of who won and lost.

Allies: Black Suns and Co.
Enemies: Red Ravens and Co.
Objective: 3 and Fight

The sounds of rifles could be heard throughout the mines as they were the first shots to be heard due to the assault of Batik. Not that the Warrior knew, but he did knew that the fight for the mines had begun once shots were fired. His bowcaster was in both hands and was aiming it at the ground, but once a hostile or someone appeared before his eyes he would fire, for he was hired to kill as a Mercenary and hired to capture and deliver as a Bounty Hunter. Perhaps he could double the pay that he would receive if he was to fight for the Suns and capture Red Raven personnel and deliver them to the Suns. Perhaps.

Alone he was in the Mines, for he usually worked alone, but he would work with others whether it be his older brother or another Bounty Hunter. He was walking through another tunnel that was connected throughout the Mines that could help Miners and others to reach a destination in a short amount of time. Slowly, he walked so the Warrior could prevent of making his footsteps louder, if he was to run. However, sounds could barely be heard coming from Vilaz unless you were close to him, as he was walking and his whole body was trained and ready for anything coming in his path. His HUD that was a handy feature on his buy'ce (helmet translated from Mando'a) and it would alert him if there was a hostile inbound, a grenade was thrown at him, etc.

It was getting tense for the Mandalorian as he was waiting for something to come up. So far, there was no one shooting at him or engaging him in combat and that was something he was craving for. But, the tensed atmosphere was getting more tense as he could hear footsteps coming from the tunnel that he was walking through and his HUD alerting him as well. Shoot first, ask questions later was how he fought in a skirmish as he raised up his bowcaster. He didn't knew who it was, but he didn't care. If it was a Black Sun friendly or a Red Raven hostile he would shoot without hesitation. Except if it was a vod that was when he would not pull the trigger with his finger.

He aimed with no scope on his bowcaster, in fact, he never aimed with a scope when he had his bowcaster at his side. The right index finger as his trigger finger was ready and itching to fire once he could get a visual of his own eyes of the person or persons that were in the tunnel. The sounds of the footsteps became louder and louder, and closer and closer. Finally. BANG. His first shot had fired in this battle as he had one second to see of the silhouette of a figure coming from the opposite side of Vilaz. A blue blaster bolt then changed the color temporarily from its light and color and lighted up the tunnel when it went towards the figure. From the light of bolt Vilaz could see how this new person looked which was a man and the man could see Vilaz as well from the light of the bolt. The bolt was aimed for the mid section of the man and if it truly hit him then the man would be in an awful lot of trouble.

After his first shot the Warrior barked at the man, "Put your damn weapons down before I put you down like a damn dog!"

[member=Barik Rahl]

Allies: Red Ravens
Enemies: Black Sun, [member="Vilaz Munin"]
Objective: Do what the Walkers never could

Barik moved through the mines quickly, hunched slighly to be a smaller target, choosing his steps carefully in the darkness as to make minimal noise. It was dim in the cavernous mines, almost to dark to see, but he was used to that. He was used to running through the darkest part of jungles, chased by- or occasionally chasing- monsters far more dangerous then anything the Black Sun had. He was right at home, moving silently through the mine shafts, listening to his surroundings. It was quiet. He'd missed the quiet. Everythjing was revealed in silence; the slightest noise showed that someone, or something was near. It was all to easy for something to sneak up on you in a city- where the noise drowns everything else out. In some parts of Antecdant, Barik couldn't have even heard a slugthrower shot. But here, the only noise was the loud blaster-fire that he'd left behind to go through the tunnels. He was able to tune that out, for the most part, to listen for anything ahead of him... That was a skill required in the jungle. Birdsong and droning insects could easily drown out the sounds of an approaching predator... And then by the time you heard, you would have your intestines laid out before you.

Barik crept through the mines, holding his bow hanging once again at his waist. As before, he held his long wooden spear in his left hand, his knife clenched tight in his right. He was confident in his ability to take out anything he cameacross, with those two simple weapons. Blasters, slugthrowers, and the like were powerful... but he doubted how potent they would be at a close range. It was slightly lighter at the end of the corridor he was going down... Could there be someone there? Or prehaps it was a enterance to the city above. Barik walked slowly, keeping his form low.

He didn't even have time to think when he rounded the corner. A blue flash of light, a blaster bolt, and Barik dived aside. He could feel the heat of it singe his clothing, near his ribs, as he landed just out of sight of the man, back in the corridor he'd come from. He was quick to get back on his feet. Finally; a fight. No armies of blaster-wielding enemies. One man, it seemed. He had a blaster, or something like one, but that wouldn't be a problem. One man. Simple.

Barik quietly stepped back from the opening that led between the corridor he stood in and the larger cave-like area the blaster-wielding man stood, crouching. The man was likely to follow him into the corridor. And as he fired as soon as he saw Barik, he was likely to fire as soon as he did. Meaning he probably wouldn't take the time to note whether or not Barik was standing. He crouched low, both weapons ready.

Finally. He had been waiting for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom