Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Night Market

The voices around the stall had been growing in number, but nothing grabbed Baros attention away from his thoughts and mission. It was all just part of the static background noise of the market. That was until the term Force Sensitive was used. His thoughts were ripped away from his place of preoccupation, and he glanced around to see the nigh on hoard that had gathered around the table.

His shoulders tensed, sensing that he was very much the odd one out having been noticed, but not aware of it, and certainly not actually shopping or conversing.

Given his studies though, the idea of Force Sensitivity being a topic of discussion meant that the conversation at this table would be given his focus for just a moment, though participation would still be off the cards. He more actively started examining the wares of the table in detail, but kept his ears very much on what was being said.

Anything he could learn about these Force Users would be handy in his life's mission. The words of his oft repeated mantra ran through his head.

No more Force. No more war.

Well, there were people huddled around their tables. But it seemed that the woman next to her would be the first to make a sale. Shaye's eyes flickered to the customer buying one of the metal boxes, and she glanced to Ashin when revealed that she'd trained him before. So, this man – Illian Dragos Illian Dragos – had put his hand through actual fire?

“Name's Shaye,” she answered Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin , and bobbed her head at Illian as an introduction.

Then, the vendor on her other side made a purchase, too. Shaye blinked and turned to Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok , looking a bit like he'd crashed her party, like he was calling into question her eligibility for a very exclusive club. But her expression also conveyed thought – and maybe confusion – about this whole force sensitivity business.

How did the other woman know?

Shaye's gaze shifted away from Nimdok and looked back to Ashin for an explanation.

She chewed her noodles listening to the conversation then it became clear oh...forcer training. Land of magic and wavium. She smiled uncomfortably now, she had no force abilities only her wits.

As she pondered whether to walk away or still listen.....she noticed that Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok seemed to look at her funny he was looking at her legs. She looked down she had two of them or maybe he smelled the fried leg of nuna that she dropped...damn she was really looking forward to that...but back on track Kaarde.

There were others nearby and they might like to know the answer to the question Rekha finally had, "Excuse me Mam." She looked at Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin , "How do you know she's" Rekha looked at Shaye Ares Shaye Ares "sensitive?" Rekha didn't know how that worked did forcers glow at one another, or give off some kind of pheromones?

Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren | Illian Dragos Illian Dragos

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
"Not to intrude, but—how do you know she's Force sensitive?" Nimdok asked Ashin. "Is she exceptionally gifted, or is it something you can tell about anyone at a glance?" No doubt Shaye herself would be interested in the answer.
How did the other woman know?

Shaye's gaze shifted away from Nimdok and looked back to Ashin for an explanation.
"Excuse me Mam." She looked at Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin , "How do you know she's" Rekha looked at Shaye Ares Shaye Ares "sensitive?"

Ashin laughed with something approaching delight. She passed Nimdok the training tools he'd just purchased.

"There are several ways to know for sure. Force detector machines built with Mimbanese thaissen crystals; angry vornskrs; blood tests; a certain telepathic technique...but I didn't use any of those. I used something much more basic, an equivalent to screens with hidden images that a prospective student guesses by clairvoyant instinct." Ashin tapped one of the featureless metal boxes. "I asked her to guess what these were, and though she guessed wrong, it was the kind of guess that told me she felt something about them on an instinctive level. And she felt that through the Force."

Ashin fished in her pocket and took out a black metal case. Inside was a natural crystal. She closed her fist around it and it glowed a sullen blood-red. She tossed it to Shaye, expecting it to glow a gentle purple when caught - not light or dark, not trained, but attuned.

"Thaissen crystal. Very useful. One peggat if anyone's interested."

Taking the training materials, he examined them to make sure there were of good quality. They seemed to be the same thing the other students were using; certainly, they looked like the same materials. It now appeared that Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin 's storefront had become the center of discussion, with so many people coming to congregate on it. He simply smiled, debating if he should stay and listen, or simply leave. It would be something that pervaded in his mind, as he listened to the former Sith Empress' elucidation.

He chose not to respond regarding Ashin's statement about her tutoring him. It didn't make sense to do so, considering it was being discussed in open public. The last thing he wanted was a dossier file of him in Alliance intelligence. Illian believed it was the best response so that he could not be connected to the former Sith Empress. He'd read the bounties on Sith and the proclamations of the NIO, and he didn't need to be hunted. Not yet, anyway.

Noticing Shaye Ares Shaye Ares , he was intrigued as to what she would do. He himself was also a fledgling force user, and it was not so long ago when he had discovered he was force sensitive. He keenly noticed the difference in color the crystal had from when it was on Ashin's hand, as well as that of Shaye. The young squire silently wondered what color it would show to someone who tried to at least walk a grey path. He chose not to say anything about it; it was something to consider another time.

"How does that crystal react to someone who tries to hide their signature?"

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok @Rekha Karde Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren

Seeing that Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde was not in fact missing a leg, but rather missing the nuna leg she had been eating, Nimdok groaned inwardly at his writer’s stupidity. You thought she had a prosthetic leg that had been stolen by a street urchin? Can you not read? At least Rekha had nice legs. Very nice legs... good grief, they were longer than the Kessel Run...

He stopped craning his neck to glimpse her lower limbs from over the edge of the table once Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin handed him the two boxes. It was sorely tempting to stick his hands in both, just to see for himself what would happen, but he refrained from that for now. The conversation had moved on to Mimbanese thaissen crystals, which Ashin demonstrated for Shaye Ares Shaye Ares . While the price was definitely reasonable, Nimdok didn’t need to hunt for Force sensitives at the moment. Unless…

Those only glow when in the presence of Force sensitive beings, right? It wouldn’t be able to detect, say, an artifact imbued with the Force.” Setting his training boxes aside in a discreet spot behind his table, he smirked slightly as he added, “If you have anything like that, my wallet is liable to fly out of my pocket and run down the street in terror. I'm an archaeologist when I'm not peddling other people's products.” He eyed one of the bottles of Silas Fogg's Alchemized Snake Oil™ with a sour expression.

Ashin Cardé Varanin

"How does that crystal react to someone who tries to hide their signature?"

Ashin pulled out another thaissen crystal and muted her Force signature as absolutely as Sidious being Palpatine. The red glow vanished. "Like so."

Those only glow when in the presence of Force sensitive beings, right? It wouldn’t be able to detect, say, an artifact imbued with the Force.” Setting his training boxes aside in a discreet spot behind his table, he smirked slightly as he added, “If you have anything like that, my wallet is liable to fly out of my pocket and run down the street in terror. I'm an archaeologist when I'm not peddling other people's products.

"No, the Force is the Force. See?"

Ashin picked one of the glossy black alchemical weapons, a simple combat knife, and placed the crystal on the flat of the blade. The crystal glowed red, weakly.

"I saw a power cell once that was just a chunk of random old Force artifact, a thaissen crystal, and tiny photovoltaic panels. Extremely low power output, but no need to refuel, ever."

Last edited:
She listened to the many ways a force sensitive person could be found out. Shaye blinked, she'd done something – felt through the force – without even realizing it. Had she been doing this all her life? This was definitely something to ponder, maybe with a bottle of booze later on. It seemed that Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde had even taken an interest in whether or not -- or how Ashin knew -- that she was force sensitive. This was... weird. She wasn't used to being the topic of such conversations.

Shaye reacted instinctively, catching the crystal Ashin had tossed her way.

Nestled in her palms, she could feel the Thaissen crystal. And when she opened her hands to cup it, she was met by a purple glow. As the others engaged in further conversation about these crystals and their abilities, Shaye brought it up to her eye level to inspect. She'd never seen anything like it before. Glancing sideways at Ashin, she noted the red hue – and how it faded seemingly at her will.

Though she hadn't turned to look at Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok , she'd been listening. So, he lived a similar life, then? Peddling things, making credits where he could. But he was in the market for artifacts, not cheap stolen goods like she was. Interesting.

“Why is that one red?” Shaye asked, nodding to the crystal that had glowed scarlet for Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin and now a weaker shade upon the blade. She still cradled the crystal in her hand, still glowing purple.

Illian Dragos Illian Dragos , Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren

Why is that one red?

The curiosity in the girl's tone was the tipping point for Baros, who had until now been listening with the intent to learn. But with all his study of Sith and Jedi art, he knew that this curiosity leads to no place good, even if they labelled it 'light'.

Putting the datapad that he had been looking at down with a force that was maybe a little more than he intended, Baros shook his head to brush off his momentary annoyance with himself. "Look kid," he said directing his attention to the inquisitive young woman, "this line of inquiry will take you to places that feel great for you but are death, disease and destruction for everyone else."

Knowing that the outburst would be garnering more attention than he ultimately desired, Baros realized he needed to say his piece quickly and then try disappearing into the crowd. Lower his tone, he continued, leaning across the table and occasionally pointing at the older woman for emphasis.

"In an era of technological advancement that should have send the end of hunger, disease and the prolonging and enrichment of sentient life...the Force was discovered. It only amplified the dark and self-righteous aspects of the good and bad among beings across the galaxies. Before you go diving headfirst into this thing kid...just ask yourself if you want to be part of the story that has so far lead to the deaths of trillions of sentient beings before their time."

He stood up, straightening his shirt, and just before turning to walk away, he nigh on spat the words towards Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin . "Nothing good has come from the use of the Force."

As he turned to push back into the crowd, he could hear his partner Valere reprimanding him in his earpiece.

Smirking at Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren , he listened to the man's speech. In a sense, he was right. And he felt a lot of sympathy for them an. Observing the current galactic war between the Jedi, and Sith, he also firmly believed that they had abandoned commoners, those who like him, had been born with nothing.

Yet, the young squire couldn't help but speak; of all the people, perhaps he understood her best. He had also recently began his studies in the force. And perhaps, like her, he grew up trying to leave than to survive. That was why he loved being a force-sensitive. It gave him the chance to be free, to live: he could finally chose his path, and begin his ascension. That was what he believed anyway.

Looking keenly at Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin and Shaye Ares Shaye Ares , the young warrior particularly focused on her. "He is correct on a bunch of what he said. But there is one thing he forgot to tell you: you can choose what path you seek. You have the freedom to decide what you want to be. Also, remember one thing: having the force will help you how on how to survive, and to live- you get to decide if it is for yourself, or for others."

Seeing a chair next to the storefront, he decided to lean on the wall. There was no way he'd be missing how this conversation turned out, and he was increasingly curious as to what Shaye what pick. His only hope was that she didn't end up joining the former Empress, but he wouldn't stop her if she wanted to.

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Ashin chuckled as Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren vanished into the crowd.

"A blinkered fanatic," she explained. "The Force predates technology. All of sapient spirituality and myth are bound up in it to one extent or another, and always have been. Can it sweep you away as surely as any of your other senses or capabilities or even vices? Of course. But rejecting the Force is like saying everyone should wear blindfolds because sight leads to sin. And it's more than a little disingenuous to blame the Force for war and conquest. Let me tell you something, as someone who's chosen evil more than once - hence the red glow, dear," she said to Shaye Ares Shaye Ares . "I've conquered worlds, and it wasn't because the Force somehow controlled my mind or gave me planet-crushing power or anything like that. It was because of the technology that boy linked to peace and enlightenment. It was because I had Star Destroyers. And people have been building their equivalent of Star Destroyers since the era of bone clubs and flint spears. Now, are there cultural factors, Force-users whose traditions of meanness or self-righteousness lead them to take those actions? Of course. But they hardly have an exclusive grip on atrocity. Just ask anyone whose world has been torched by droids or Force-blind Yuuzhan Vong or just plain...people.

"But you don't have to take my word for it. Come and see."

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok Illian Dragos Illian Dragos Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde

The conversation had been interrupted by a dour Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren as he tried to warn Shaye Ares Shaye Ares about the dangers of the Force. Nimdok nearly said something, but as swiftly as he had appeared the strange man disappeared into the crowd. Then Illian Dragos Illian Dragos and Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin responded, saying more or less what Nimdok would have said: the Force was a tool, and like any piece of technology, it could be used for good or evil. As Vergere had said, "If your surrender leads to slaughter, that is not because the Force has darkness in it. It is because you do. The only dark side you need fear is the one in your own heart."

On the other hand… he had his doubts, and not just because he knew Vergere had been deceptive. For as many philosophers who believed the Force was only a tool, there were also those who were convinced it had a will, a consciousness almost, which could be the user’s guide. Many Jedi believed that. Yoda had called the Force his "ally". Yet if the Force had a will, did that mean it willed destruction and death as well as creation and life, all in some quest for balance which none of them could possibly understand? That was where Traya's philosophy came in, with her hatred of the Force and its need for balance no matter the cost. All the differing perspectives and clashing opinions to be considered were enough to make the professor's head spin. He almost envied the position Shaye was in, as a newcomer ignorant of all that he knew.

Glancing at Ashin for permission first, Nimdok picked up the thaissen crystal, holding it in his open palm. The crystal flickered for a moment, as though uncertain of just what it was in contact with, then begrudgingly cooled to a pale silvery-green. A color that might be termed viridian.

I am wrestling with the Force, but at least the Force is with me.

Oh, hell,” he muttered, swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat. “I’ll buy this one too.” Reaching into his pocket with his free hand, he glanced around at the small crowd that had gathered. “Unless any of you want it more than me. Or—do you have more than one in stock?

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Oh, hell,” he muttered, swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat. “I’ll buy this one too.” Reaching into his pocket with his free hand, he glanced around at the small crowd that had gathered. “Unless any of you want it more than me. Or—do you have more than one in stock?

"Green...I've never seen green before. Most Jedi trend blue." Ashin smiled. "Yes, I have plenty. I've spent quite a bit of time on Mimban."

Shaye's eyes narrowed in the direction of Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren as he addressed her as 'kid.' She kept him fixed in a hard gaze as he continued to speak. She supposed everyone did have opinions. But even if she wanted to understand him, she couldn't. What did her being force sensitive have to do with trillions of people dying before their time? She didn't kill them.

Her lips pressed into a line as he turned away and disappeared into the crowd. Lousy loiterer didn't even buy anything.

Next, it was Illian Dragos Illian Dragos that spoke up. There was obviously a lot Shaye didn't know about this force business. So, she had choices to make in all of this. Her head felt a little like it was going to explode pretty soon.

As Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin enlightened her some more about the crystal and its red glow, her brow arched. Evil? The woman didn't seem evil, not on the surface. But Shaye knew that it was a dangerous game to judge others by appearances alone. And what she said was true, tech had done just as much damage, hadn't it?

She blew out a breath.

As Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok displayed the crystal now held in his hand, a sort of green color, she wondered about him. If red was tied to evil deeds, did that mean he was some kind of saint?

“I'll take this,” Shaye said, holding the crystal a loft and offering payment. After all, it was now a token of something -- this force sensitivity. And maybe it was proof that there was something special or different about her, proof she'd need later on when she was alone. “And I think the only way for me to learn about the force... is to do it or learn about it or whatever.”

Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde

The figure moved leisurely through the patrons of the various vendors. The figure wore a black cloak with the hood up and over the face, hands resting within the billowing sleeves. Precious little could be seen of the wearers visage. Blazing eyes the color of molten lava peered out of red skin. Where those spots or lines in black on the minute fraction of flesh that could be seen?

The figure shrouded themself in the Force. They did not want any undue or unwarranted attention. No, tonight, the figure was out to cool her head. The brisk night air would help clear the thoughts racing inside. Each step calrified another portion of the mind.

The figure rounded a corner, meandering vaguely through the market, no real destination. Looking around to see wares were being hawked, the small group gathered around Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin table caught their attention. The figure stood stock still, observing before approaching.

After a moment or two of observation, black boots carried the figure nearer the group. She wound her way through patrons, stepping out of the way of one rather rambunctious teen. AS they get to the group, the figure stops, doesn't approach. But is well within ear shot.

Those lava eyes take in what Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin has on display. The thassian crystal holding her interest for a time, as she pondered the possible uses one such gem could be put towards.

20201214_225131.png

Rekha was prepared to say something about the offer of purchasing the crystal when the man just beyond her Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren let everyone know how he felt about it, and then walked away.

"I think that's is burn" Rekha looked at Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin , "I don't think he likes....or...whatever.I'll take one of the crystals for curiosity sake. If anything It's just pretty to look at." And she could see about its properties and if there was anyway she could make it work for her. Her medallion was still in place, the one that she nearly got killed over hunting that creature...what a ride.

She looked at Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok he made her want to step back. She arched a brow of curiosity though that would be one skill she would love to read minds.

The others all seemed shocked by the words spoken....Rekha held out the creds for the crystal. "I'd love to learn more but I need to move on along. Hope you all enjoy your new.....toys." She smiled.

She had to get on over to the Cantina, the Rusty Nail and meet her newest................friend...yeah let's say friend.

"Green… I've never seen green before. Most Jedi trend blue."

I think it’s just playing with me,” Nimdok replied with a small smile, remembering a cavern on frozen Ilum that was full of crystals in all shades of blue and green. “It knows this color means something to me.” Whether he meant the crystal or the Force itself was unclear. He laid the money for the crystal on the table, wondering what else Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin would produce that might catch his attention and provoke him to spend more. The alchemized blades didn’t interest him, so at least he was safe from them.

“And I think the only way for me to learn about the Force... is to do it or learn about it or whatever.”

Shaye Ares Shaye Ares ‘ current plight of ignorance touched Nimdok as only a teacher can be moved. He immediately wanted to help her, to share some of his knowledge as he would a student.

If I were you—” He paused a moment, stifling a yawn. “Sorry, didn’t get much sleep last night. If I were you, I’d do some research first. Don’t just read the basic definition of what a Jedi or a Sith or any other, er, less popular group is. Go in depth on what they believe and what they can teach you, then make a decision. I recommend you get a library card and prepare to do a lot of reading.” He grew pensive. “Of course, I could tell you that the Jedi are good and the Sith are evil, and in a way, that’s a fair enough assessment. The Sith embrace what most would consider to be explicitly evil—violence, selfishness, destruction, uncontrolled passion, et cetera. The Jedi conversely focus on peace, selflessness, the fostering of life, self-sacrifice, and so on. But as madam said—” He inclined his head toward Ashin. “It’s the people, not the philosophies, which blur the lines between good and evil. A Sith can do evil for a greater good—though it is often perverse—and a Jedi can wind up so heavenly-minded they’re no earthly good.

Pausing, he realized he had immediately begun running his mouth without bothering to ask Shaye questions and learn how much she already knew. He blushed a little, embarrassed at the misstep. “Uh, you do know what I’m talking about when I say ‘Jedi’ and ‘Sith’, right? You have a basic idea of what they are, at least, even if it’s very vague...?

Listening to Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok 's elucidation, he slightly nodded in affirmation. There was nothing left to state. All he had to do was wait for her decision. Perhaps it was a bit unfair for him to expect her to make her decision quickly. When he had done it, his experiences in life influenced his decision on what he wanted to do upon his own discovery. It had been a quick decision, but not everyone had to make one. They could just live their normal lives without knowing the force.

Looking at @Rekha Karde leave, he wondered if she really had friends waiting, or was that just an excuse. He considered sharing his own experiences. Certainly, a former Sith Empress had been very vocal and public about her own experiences with the dark side. But she was an Empress, and he, a fledgling force user. Despite his limited knowledge in galactic affairs, Illian knew there were most likely tense relations between the Confederacy, and the Alliance. Apparently, his own order had gone to help the Sith fight off the Alliance and the Imps. Why he didn't know, but he didn't need more problems in his life. He already had a goal, and he hated getting distracted from it.

Knowing full well that he should have left earlier, Illian decided to order via a holonet. A specific
set of armors, along with some other weapons would have to be delivered to his ship if he didn't go to the store in a set amount of time.

Hopefully, it wasn't too much of a hustle. After all, he didn't like making people mad, but he was too interested in this conversaton for his own good.

Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin / Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren / Shaye Ares Shaye Ares

Ashin Cardé Varanin

“I'll take this,” Shaye said, holding the crystal a loft and offering payment. After all, it was now a token of something -- this force sensitivity. And maybe it was proof that there was something special or different about her, proof she'd need later on when she was alone. “And I think the only way for me to learn about the force... is to do it or learn about it or whatever.”

Ashin nodded firmly. "Call that crystal a gift then, o student and fellow vendor."

As they get to the group, the figure stops, doesn't approach. But is well within ear shot.

Those lava eyes take in what Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin has on display. The thassian crystal holding her interest for a time, as she pondered the possible uses one such gem could be put towards.

Maestus got Ashin's notice - a moment of eye contact, acknowledgement.

"I think that's is burn" Rekha looked at Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin , "I don't think he likes....or...whatever.I'll take one of the crystals for curiosity sake. If anything It's just pretty to look at."

...Rekha held out the creds for the crystal. "I'd love to learn more but I need to move on along. Hope you all enjoy your new.....toys."

Ashin accepted the payment happily and tucked it in the cashbox under the stall's table. "Pleasure doing business."

She watched Rekha walk away for just a moment, then turned her attention back to what Nimdok was saying.

I think it’s just playing with me,” Nimdok replied with a small smile, remembering a cavern on frozen Ilum that was full of crystals in all shades of blue and green. “It knows this color means something to me.

...“If I were you—” He paused a moment, stifling a yawn. “Sorry, didn’t get much sleep last night. If I were you, I’d do some research first. Don’t just read the basic definition of what a Jedi or a Sith or any other, er, less popular group is. Go in depth on what they believe and what they can teach you, then make a decision. I recommend you get a library card and prepare to do a lot of reading.” He grew pensive. “Of course, I could tell you that the Jedi are good and the Sith are evil, and in a way, that’s a fair enough assessment. The Sith embrace what most would consider to be explicitly evil—violence, selfishness, destruction, uncontrolled passion, et cetera. The Jedi conversely focus on peace, selflessness, the fostering of life, self-sacrifice, and so on. But as madam said—” He inclined his head toward Ashin. “It’s the people, not the philosophies, which blur the lines between good and evil. A Sith can do evil for a greater good—though it is often perverse—and a Jedi can wind up so heavenly-minded they’re no earthly good.

Pausing, he realized he had immediately begun running his mouth without bothering to ask Shaye questions and learn how much she already knew. He blushed a little, embarrassed at the misstep. “Uh, you do know what I’m talking about when I say ‘Jedi’ and ‘Sith’, right? You have a basic idea of what they are, at least, even if it’s very vague...?

Knowing full well that he should have left earlier, Illian decided to order via a holonet. A specific set of armors, along with some other weapons would have to be delivered to his ship if he didn't go to the store in a set amount of time.

Hopefully, it wasn't too much of a hustle. After all, he didn't like making people mad, but he was too interested in this conversation for his own good.

"Bah. 'Jedi' and 'Sith' are uselessly broad terms. The Jedi and the Sith aren't coherent, exclusive, all-encompassing categories any more than you'd get if you divided everyone into 'straight' and 'gay.' Am I a Sith Lord? Yes, but what that means about me is radically different than if you looked at one of the massacre specialists who follow Carnifex or Voyance or the Worm Emperor. What it means to me is radically different than what you'd get if you asked one of them. Sith are a spectrum, Jedi are a spectrum, and in terms of values and behaviors there's a gigantic amount of overlap. I could cite you dozen Jedi war crimes, up to and including genocide, without breaking a sweat."

Last edited:

Eskk Jannik

E
Eskk hovered above the planet of Near Pando in his surprise series Q carrier. It was disguised to look like a merchant vessel. A clever ruse to conceal its deadly compliment of bombers and fighters. Eskk impatiently waited to be cleared to land. He had no wares to sell, but places such as this attracted the kind of people Eskk was searching for.

Those were people of dubious morality. The type of contacts he would need if his bid to bring about galactic anarchism was ever going to be realized. Who knew what kind of people inhabited the planet below? Who knew what kind of people were there as vendors or customers?

The planet of Near Pando was an unknown source of potentially unlimited treasures. After all, if Eskk found nothing that he liked in terms of contacts or items for sale, then perhaps Eskk would find someone suitable to hunt and feed upon.

The nature of a planet like Near Pando was sure to attract beings of all kinds and surely a force sensitive would be somewhere among them. Eskk was finally given clearance to land. He equipped his purple lightsaber and his Ghostsaber and departed the ship once it touched down. Soon he was walking among the night market. There was more than one Force Sensitive here. If this were to turn into a hunt, it was a target rich environment.

Eskk's sensory organ was going crazy with input. Eskk followed it, curious to see where it'd lead.

Shaye Ares Shaye Ares Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren Don Cagliostro Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde Illian Dragos Illian Dragos Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom