Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Night Market

Shaye smirked when both Ashin and Nimdok came to her defense, and she chuckled a bit, too. But for some reason, she had a feeling that Eskk Jannik wasn't there to simply hit on her. Just a hunch, she supposed.

But, she soon turned her attention to Maestus Maestus , returning the woman's faint smile.

“Go ahead,” she said, nodding towards her table. There really wasn't much, just a box of datapads and some more instant noodle cups. There certainly wasn't anything exciting like crystals or mysterious training devices like Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin had for sale. Or... strange pots of who-knows-what on Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok 's table.

"Did you say you died?" he yelled, looking at Ashin. How foolish of him not to have noticed earlier.

"How did you resurrect yourself?" He wanted to know all the secrets. How foolish of him not to have inquired earlier. As he considered the potential of his question, he wondered if it was possible for him to see his dead family, even his father. Could he finally see the light of his world, his sister again?

Illian wanted to know everything he could from Ashin Carde Varanin. It was as if everything else he had done today was irrelevant. His sole focus was pursuing this topic.

How could I have missed this earlier

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
"Yes, Illian, I've died - and not just once. It's a talent exclusive to the Dark Side of the Force - the returning part, not the dying. And many of history's greatest Sith Lords have failed at it or doomed themselves. I'm fortunate enough to know one of the secret ways to defy death, and there are several that work more or less as advertised. There's always a price, though."

He stank of personal investment, personal loss, and after thirty years of galactic war that was a familiar scent. Ashin began stowing away her goods in a simple hovercrate. She raised her voice a little.

"If any of you would like to move on with me to a private setting, you're welcome to."

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok Illian Dragos Illian Dragos Maestus Maestus Shaye Ares Shaye Ares Eskk Jannik

She was about to take her leave, when Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin made the offer for further discussion. This would prove enlightening. So Maestus hoped. She gave Shaye Ares Shaye Ares a nod of the head, then looked to the Sith Master.

I would enjoy further conversation as well.

If she thought she was being watched, she gave no indication. In fact, she seemed oblivious to the fact. She moved away from the gathering, and waited for Ashin to lead the way.

20201214_225131.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom