Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Arara Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Thanks [member="Arisa Yune"] for helping me with the crypto stuff.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create an armor for an old colleague/partner of Krayzen, as well as to sell it on the market.
Image Source: N/A
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: New Business
Primary Source: DKS 401 Anti Force User Armor

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Drakos Systems
Model: Arata Armor
Affiliation: Closed Market
Modularity: Slightly
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Phrik, Alchemized Duraplast
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Anti Force User Armor
Weight: 10 kg[With Muscle Suit]; 17 kg when it is not active
Quality: 9 With Lightsabers

8 With Slugs/Energy Based Weaponry
SPECIAL FEATURES

Helmet
Audio/Video Systems
Audio/Video Recorder
Sound Dampeners
Sonic Dampeners
Voice Modulator
Annunciator

Communication Systems
Encrypted Communication Device/Comlink
IFF Transponders

Breathing Systems
Environmental Filter
Oxygen Filtration System
Rebreather

Sensor/Scanner Systems
Combat Scanner
Life Form Scanner
Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System
Sonar Mapper

Visor System
Heads Up Display
Voice Command/Blinking System
360 degree vision
Range Finder
Thermal Vision
Infrared Vision
Night Vision
UV Vision
Standard Vision
Can observe the external atmosphere to give him any changes that he needs to be aware off
Synchronize with other weapons to tell wearer when ammo is nearly finished

Armor Components
Muscle UnderSuit(With STG Gel; Features Duraplast)
Soaked with STF Gel
Utility Belt(that can be changed)
Armorweave Karma
Energy Sinks
Boots(Magnetized, Micro Repulsors- each function can be activated via HUD
Utility Belt which can be removed

Combat Deinoizers

Gauntlets
Wrist Slug(Optional)
Wrist Charric(Optional)
Crushgaunts(optional)

Magnets
Gauntlets figure magnetic throwing system, capable of throwing knives.

DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES
+It features a muscle suit, making it semi-powered

+Like most armors, it features encrypted comm-link.
+Alchemized duraplast
Strengths:
+It is designed to fight against force users.

+It's most important strength is that it is light saber resistant.
+Like most armors, it features materials resistant against variety of threats.
+Wrist weapons can be modified
+Muscle suit increases strength
+Increased blaster, and slug resistance.
Weaknesses :
-Like with any other combat deionizers, constant EMP/Ion attacks will remove the muscle suit, adding more weight to the user.

-Compared to old design, it does not feature any dark-side nexus, making it not offer any advantages to dark-side users.
-Encryption in comm link can't be modified.
-Can't be sealed in vacuum, making this armor's usage in space a death sentence for the user.
-Weaknesses against EMP, and electrical attacks
-Sonic based attacks could disorient the user.

DESCRIPTION
When Krayzen returned from his exile, he had decided to do away with the One Sith. He then quickly realized that the only armor he had on the market had been geared only for the One Sith. The former Sith Knight then ordered a meeting, and quickly drafted a plan with his designers for the creation of the Arara Armor, the aim expanding DKS's products in the armor market, as well as doing away any connection he had with the now fallen empire.

The armor however strongly borrows influence from his previous design. It has many of the features in most combat armor, including sonic dampenars, voice modulators, a sonic dampener, and so forth. What makes this armor somewhat rarer compared to typical armors in the market is that it features phrik, a metal well known for its lightsaber resistant abilities.

In exchange for not focusing on the dark-side nexus, the Anzat made sure the armor was more modifiable, making it more versatile on the battlefield.

Knowing full well that the armor could not have a modified encrypted comm-link, the Anzat decided improve the encryption in order to stop slicers from slicing communications of battle units via the comm networks. He then looked at honey based, and lattice based cryptography, the Anzati deciding to use it as the basis of the encrypted comm-link. When someone sends a message to his ally/comrade in battle, it uses a lattice based crytography to send the message. The other comrade/ally would have a key to decrypt the message, the armor's comm systems doing it extremely quickly, and automatically(so it won't affect communication in battle). If any enemy attempts to slice through the comm systems, honey encryption generates large amounts of false data to confuse the opponent, making it a secure system overall.

Primarily designed for non-force sensitives to fight against force sensitives on equal grounding, Krayzen also made sure that the armor features magnets that could fight against force users' telekinetic abilities. Magnetic clamps were also added in. He also made sure for an encrypted commlink to be set up, as well as a voice command/blinking system in the HUD.

The HUD also features targeting computer with Multi Frequency Targeting, and Acquisition System. It also features various scanners, designed to give its user comprehensive knowledge of it's enemies, as well it's surroundings. Krayzen made sure it would also feature combat deionizers.

Like his other armors, he made sure that STF gel would be added, tests proving that it was extremely effective in protecting the armor from slugs, and kinetic strikes. Like his old design, it features a muscle suit, the Anzat knowing full well that augmented strength could help against a force user.

All in all, it is a design that force hunters, etc might want to carry on the battlefield.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Hey there, before I can stamp this I got three things:

1. The dev thread isn't done yet. It needs a minimum of ten posts, especially if you want this to be at a limited production. More posts would be better though.
2. What does the alchemized duraplast add to this submission? Mention that in your detailed special features please.
3. Mention which resistances it has specifically. [x]

My apologies for some reason I never got your tag and wasn't aware you made the edits.

I am gonna have to request you to nerf the resistances you currently have, because right now the armor is resistant against almost every conventional damage type. Please pick a few resistances and then note the damages are weak against, this should be a 1:1 ratio for the most part.

For example, if you pick blaster / slugs / lightsabers, the amor can't also be effective against EMP, grenades, sonic attacks, and such.

Also, how does it increases its own weight if the 'muscle suit' is activated? It would make more sense if it was always 17 Kilo and it simply is easier to handle when you activate the function.

Other than that I am gonna need you to add more weaknesses to the design, because right now it's very powerful for a limited run.

These days the factory is all about balancing out submissions in lieu of dev threads.

Tag me if you have any questions or concerns.

[member="Tai Fa"]

That's what I meant with the muscle suit. The armor's weight is 17 kg, but with the muscle suit active, it becomes 10 kg since the muscle suit takes up some of the weight, helping the wearer of the armor and so forth.

I stated it had weaknesses against sonic, and electical/EMP based attacks. I removed the faraday cage in the description to go along with it.

Also, the whole tag thing is fine. I completely understand.

I have been pondering this a bit and I'd be more comfortable stamping this at a semi-unique production.

The combination of tech makes this very powerful and balance is very important with 4.0, you can't scale it out with development anymore.

Also, put the strength enhancement in the submission itself, please. In the strengths/weaknesses.

Tai Fa said:

I have been pondering this a bit and I'd be more comfortable stamping this at a semi-unique production.

The combination of tech makes this very powerful and balance is very important with 4.0, you can't scale it out with development anymore.

Also, put the strength enhancement in the submission itself, please. In the strengths/weaknesses.
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom