Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Naboo Escapade(CIS)

Naboo
Objective: Meeting with Svana Neoma Svana Neoma Alora Ee'everwest Alora Ee'everwest Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren

"I'm not nervous, I'm just excited to be quite honest." Kahne chuckled lightly as the ship docked within the Theed docking bay after gaining clearance with the authorities. He was aware of the incidents that occurred after Jaime stepped down from the throne and after learning of such things he was upset that he wasn't here for them. Perhaps he felt he could've done something to help the royal family and such. This was life though, and he was a Jedi first and foremost as well as a Father and Husband. Naboo was his home and it always held a special place in his heart. Kahne had been asked several times why he hadn't fully taken up residence as he did several years ago on Naboo, and the main part was his family. He had a feeling Alexandra would never agree to move here. And he didn't blame her, she had her reasons of course. The Jedi never argued with her about them, however Naboo was special to him. And he felt it was high time that he return and see some familiar faces.

Kahne wanted too, of course not intrude on anything that might have been going on in the palace. So he made attempt to contact the Royal Houses and get in touch, requesting an Audience with the Queen if available. Naboo was home, and that meant anything that represented Naboo in the greatest of lights and hope would forever have his support and loyalty.

"Relax Gala, there is nothing to fear here. Unless there is a assassin droid about that has been destroying all the astro droids." Kahne chuckled lightly as he walked down the ramp with a listening to a trail of beeps, whistles and hums from his trusty droid. "I'm kidding, this is home. This is probably the safest place we've ever been too." While all jokes aside, this was a trying time as well, as he was informed of troubles that involved the queen and the reason for increased security. The Jedi donned in just a Alliance styled get up as he made his way across the hangar and soon into the bustling streets of Theed. A big smile appeared on the face of the Jedi Master as he came to a stop and had to close his eyes and just breathe. The sun was out this day and there was a strong cool breeze blew along among them.

He was home....

He couldn't help but laugh as he though back to the last time he was here and he had spent time with John Locke John Locke and Gianna Aegis Gianna Aegis two individuals whom he considered good friends. Kahne took services of getting a ride to the Palace from the Theed services. The transport neared the center of the city as it ventured towards the Palace and it came across Locke and Key Offices, and structure that was well refurbished by John's crew and they did a rather amazing job. In another life he would be here full time, he would just have to make do with what he could.

The shuttle came to a stop and the Jedi stepped out as he began his ascent towards the Palace.

JEDI ARRIVE PRECISELY WHEN WE MEAN TO
Objective: Be a nuisance
Equipment: Under-Armor, Clothes-How they look, Wrist Device, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator
Weapons: Three ornate Zenji Needles being used as hairpins
Tags: Kahne Porte Kahne Porte Svana Neoma Svana Neoma Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren

She had arrived on Naboo three days ago. And had been expected at the palace a day and a half ago. But no one in their right mind could come to Naboo and not sight see a little before any big meeting. Granted, the persons she was holding up or possibly drawing the ire of were people of tremendously higher standing than herself.

But it was Naboo, and old habits died hard when it came to exploring a new place. The sights, the apparel, the rise and set of the sun, the foods! All splendid, and properly paid for without having company the first time around.

Her free time had run out however when a holo-net message had made her face scrunch up like she'd found the most sour desert on the planet. A check in by her Handler of the Mistryl's. One that brought with it a scathing reprimand for her tardiness to fulfill her duties. For which she naturally profusely apologized for without feeling to terribly guilty about.

What was done was done, and it seemed the time had come to bite the power cell and get the meeting over with.

Her steps were light, the smile still on her face as she watched a vessel draw closer and closer along her path before settling out of sight. The tickle of curiosity was an evil thing as she drew closer to the palace, spying another approach the great place of power. A rush of steps behind him would have the green and black haired girl on his heels.

"You going in? I'll join you." Her voice made it clear she was sticking beside him. Kahne Porte Kahne Porte would find his steps dogged heavily before she moved beside him, barely out of arms reach. A possible buffer for the sharp gazes she might recieve for her tardiness. At the very least she had only made the impending display worse for herself by involving another witness to it.

Now it was the time for thoughtful evaluation as her attention shifted to the palace before them. Her words would assail him in short order, nerves playing havoc with having to meet the court of Naboo finally.

"Are you expected? It seems like you are. I get the sense you are able with the force. I'm a jedi myself. Here for negotiations? A welcome home, maybe?" The questions were asked somewhat quickly, her mind and mouth attempting to fill the air between them. Her mouth set in a firm line, eyes forward but glancing at him as she waited for him to speak.

"No."

The answer was final, definite and followed by a sharp turn on his heals. Baros marched, some would say stormed, off. The gall of people to be suggesting that Naboo might be able to help with its eternal issue of the transitory work force. Housing the migrant population from Karlinus was one hundred percent of the charts ridiculous, and there was no way he would be using his position to lean on the Queen to get it approved.

The mouths of the delegates from Karnilus' largest business, Agricor, were agape in shock at the abruptness of Baros' departure. But they soon found themselves busy chatting about how his manner had grown more impatient and chastizing him within their circle of conversation. Baros didn't care.

The side door of the palace, meant for more professional visits than those of the royal sort, flew open. The guard almost flinched, Baros admired their training.

"...I get the sense you are able with the force. I'm a Jedi myself..."

Baros only caught a small portion of what was being said as he walked past, but could not keep back a slight utterance. "More Jedi...fan...tastic..."

Last edited:
Naboo
Objective: Meeting with Svana Neoma Svana Neoma Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren

While Kahne was happy to be back at the palace, his attention had been interrupted by the arrival of a guest. The Jedi sensed she was in a hurry and if the senses weren't enough. Her stance was something else that had came to his attention.

"Of course, not at all." Kahne said with a small chuckle as she walked beside him, although he was sure that even if he did say others she would heed it. Kahne was never one to be rude or anything of that sort but it was amusing to say the least.

"I hope I am, if not I don't mind waiting. I feel you have been running late perhaps?" Kahne inquired with a small laugh as he crossed his arms as they entered through the doors passing an individuals as Kahne caught a glimpse of him before turning back towards the individual who had accompanied him. The Jedi mused

"I am a Jedi, It's good to meet you." Kahne responded with a smile as he extended his hand towards the girl. "My name is Kahne. What is yours?"

"And Naboo is home for me. No welcome home necessary."
The Jedi mused, as he glanced around the hall before he looked back to the girl.

Last edited:

JEDI ARRIVE PRECISELY WHEN WE MEAN TO
Objective: Be a nuisance
Equipment: Under-Armor, Clothes-How they look, Wrist Device, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator
Weapons: Three ornate Zenji Needles being used as hairpins
Tags: Kahne Porte Kahne Porte Svana Neoma Svana Neoma Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren

There was smile to his acknowledgement of her joining him. She fell into step beside him before they made the doors. Someone else exited and made a comment that barely caught her attention.

But it registered what they had spoken, and her expression blanked as she stiffened and watched them walk away. Her head slowly turning to follow Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren while trying to remember the features of their face for later.

"A little? Got distracted by the sights. Name's Phalsi, Silver Jedi. Knight, though pretty new to the rank." She muttered turning to look at Kahne with a small grimace of a smile. The subject had reminded her she was indeed late, and tempered the indignation she was now feeling in her gut. Her hand shot out to his in a quick shake as they entered the hall.

"Ah. So more a coming home than welcome." She spoke quietly, a bit enamored with the decor as her eyes roamed the interior. She turned on the spot, eyes drinking everything in as a tourist was want to do.

Naboo
Objective: Meeting with Svana Neoma Svana Neoma Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren

"Ah, I wouldn't mind him. We don't get into this business to be popular." The Jedi said in jest as he glanced over to his companion.

"Silver Jedi eh?" Kahne said. "I've got family at Silvers Rest right now."

"Phalsi, its a pleasure to meet you. Your journey is just beginning then. I wish you the best of luck in your journey and path. If you ever need assistance with anything, don't hesitation to ask."
The Jedi smiled as he glanced around as she was, however his eyes went back to her as she seemed to soak in the place.

"A coming home, that probably sounds like the best thing there. Is this your first time to Naboo?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom