Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mountains are Calling Me...

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Since the weather is supposed to be great this weekend, I'm heading out camping in the mountains this weekend. I plan on heading out to get a spot after my daughter finishes school on Friday before noon. There is no cell service, even satellite phones have troubles due to the mountain range. I'll be panning for gold, roasting smores, cooking bacon and observing the wildlife. There are plenty of chipmunks, owls, deer, bears and cougars, so there's plenty to teach my 4 year old for her first camping trip :)

I plan on coming back on Sunday (Mother's Day), so you can expect to hear back from me then.

This affects...a lot of people...lol [member="Veiere Arenais"] , [member="Caedyn Arenais"] , [member="Adron Malvern"] , [member="Connor Harrison"] , [member="Minna Balin"] , [member="Ultimatum"] , [member="Rusty"] , [member="Rys'sya"] , [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] , [member="Kaine Australis"] , [member="Baiko no Kaho"] , [member="Bradshaw Ku"] , @Jairdain and all...

So I hope that you're all good while I'm gone ;)

[member="Lady Kay"]

You mean to say you're going out there? Into the out-doors...-With no coverage...

Hope you have fun !

I'm sure we can bear a weekend without ya'. Owl keep myself busy somehow.

Be good, deer !

I need to stop this...

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Lady Kay"]

Helps [member="Darlyn Excron"] steal all the tea

Surprise! This is an intervention. Kay, we all love you very much and we all think you have a problem that doesn't just effect you but effects everyone who cares about you...

:p

Kay-Larr

[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

But...but....It doesn't hurt anyone..

*sends a message to Miss Shea on Bakura to have more tea shipped in.

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Lady Kay"]

That's what they all think, but it isn't true... you've just become oblivious to its ill effects.

Has already paid Miss Shea handsomely to never fill an order by you

Kay-Larr

Already got my bug spray [member="Marina DeVoe"] :) Though it's still a bit early for them.

[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

Ill effects? From tea? But it comforts me.... :(

*will go to Bakura herself to bring back tea*

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

No sir, I am the wise candle in the dark now... You are the trouble making lost soul :p

[member="Lady Kay"]

Mhmm... yeah, cuz no addict ever said that their addiction comforts them... lol

Kay-Larr

[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

I know that I'm addicted. But it's not hurting anyone, I swear. Instead it helps by keeping me calm.

And don't bait your Father...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom