Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler The Mandalorian Season 2

SO MANY EASTER EGGS AND COOL STUFF

• A FETHIN' KRAYT DRAGON
  • R3!
  • ANAKINS SPEEDER
  • KRAYT PEARL!
  • BOBA FETT!!!!!
  • JEDI ACADEMY MERCENARY DUDES [MINERS GUILD]
  • BOBA FETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TUSKEN RAIDER KOTOR-STYLED LORE AND EXPANSION [LOVE THAT]

It was really great, like a mixture of classic cowboys vs Indians mixed with the standard Knights slay the Dragon with a Star Wars paint on top. Was great.

Cobb Vanath is also the protagonist character from the Aftermath book, which goes into more detail about the story he tells.
The speeder he is using is part of scrapped Anakin's podracer.
The Jetpack scene where Din sets off Cobb's jet pack seems to be a reference to Boba Fett's incident.

I did read an interesting article that mentioned the fact that it may not be Boba Fett. It could potentially be one of the clones as well, like Rex, given that all of them were clones of Jango. It seems feasible, especially if they're introducing Ahsoka as well, though on the flip side it might confuse audiences who aren't familiar with The Clone Wars show if the same actor is playing a different character. I think it would be really fun for it to be Rex rather than Boba, though.

Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen It'll most likely be Boba, but I can't help but worry a bit about the implications of bringing a character like that into this show where he could really steal the focus from Din. I'm interested to see who it ends up being. I'll be happy regardless, so long as they are careful in how they portray whoever it ends up being.

According to the Wikipedia and Actors credits, it's Boba Fett :). . . Disney could be pulling one though xD

Last edited:
Loved the episode and all the reference that have already been brought up here.

I'm certain it's Boba at the end, if it was Rex or another clone they would be looking seriously older than that due to their accelerated aging.

Great episode, loved all of the tie ins.

Seeing Cobb Vanth, a character from an interlude chapter of the Aftermath Trilogy, make the leap from the pages to the silver screen is just downright amazing.

The power of Favreau and Filoni.

See with eyes unclouded by hate
For IC reasons I'm sure it's not hard to imagine why I would be a big fan of this new season primer. I feel as though my people have been given justice after many decades of disservice brought on my the Fake news, Lamestream media films.

Maybe now Tuskens can seem like any other race and culture, and not like this...

tumblr_o2ke9a5dik1rxpq74o3_500.gifv

Finished last night and loving the interconnection between Tusken Raiders and the Mandalorian.

I mean I did it before they did five years ago, but who cares, every idea is recycled lol ;)

I will say, I didn't like the Mandos perfect ability to speak Tusken. I wish he relied more on the hand signals, since many of those sounds do not sound like something he could naturally mimic.

All in all, I loved all the references and respect this show gives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom