Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Lion’s Layers | Elysium Imperium Dominion Of Anvil Hex

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition

Screenshot_20220624-150743_Discord.jpg

An Official Acquisition of Territory

After many many years, the time has finally come. Praeda system, a region of space that has always been closely tied to the Elysium Imperium since its discovery, is still considered outside of the Elysium influence cloud. This is due to many factors, namely Dobson interference, the changing of Imperium leadership, and distracting territory conquests that stemmed from the Elysium capital of Spindle IV. This distraction that has pulled the King, Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun away from his duties to the Elysium citizens in the system has driven a wedge between the residents and the Imperium. They have begun to form their own society on the massive Damascus Station called the Nomadic Peoples Coalition. They grow more resentful of the King and the distance between the two factions gets farther as events continue to unfold.

The King and his entourage must go to Damascus Station and smooth out tensions between the Nomads and the Elysians and negotiate for an official claim of the region. In doing so, this will plug the gaps in his borders and make his nation more secure for the sake of his citizens. It will also reinforce Damascus Station's role as a major producer of military hardware for the Elysium Imperium.

The people of Damascus Station are wary of his goals, however. They have their own culture and a desire to establish their own defence force that takes their religious beliefs into consideration; the Navis Sacra Religion. Enrollment into the imperium could hinder this goal and force them to rely on the king. Their economy is strong and their home is defensible. The Elysian delegation will have to bring strong offers to the table to sway the representatives of Praeda into joining…

Meanwhile, Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn , Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek , and Omar Dobson meet to discuss the creation of an order of mighty warriors…

Objectives:
Objective 1
Negotiate the details of Praeda System's membership into the Elysium Imperium.

Objective 2
Discuss the formation of the Holy Knights of the Navis Sacra Religion.

Objective 3
BYOO

Last edited:
Objective: 1

Lori didn't arrive with Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun . She was already there. Damascus Station hard more or less become her home. The rift between them had grown and the people of Damascus Station seemed to mirror that. It reflected promises not kept and a patent disregard for what they stood for.

The arrest warrants and even execution orders against her friends didn't help matters either. The nearby planet of Anvil had housed plenty of Beskar, of which when word had spread outside of the system, had threatened the people of the station. So Lori and some others had come up with a plan to remove that threat with no shots fired. All of the Beskar was removed and either used in production or hidden.

So far that plan had worked. But in it's wake it drew in her husband's notice and his new need for territorial conquest. Somehow she had to find a middle ground to appease both sides. A group of citizens of the station waited in one of the conference rooms with Lori for the delegation to arrive.

The twins walked in, dressed in robes of black that sparkled as though it showed the stars shining in the blackness of space. They loved it, being out here in the safety of a variety of Steel Angels as opposed to being in the hot deserts of the Hutt Worlds. Here they were free to do as they wished. But in their former home they were slaves. Not locked into servitude like some, but forced to use their gifts to benefit the warlords. And they were never allowed to leave. That is until Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch arrived with Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn and his team. Such a wonderful event had set the stage for the Navis Sacra religion to be born. It brought like-minded individuals to them, but also brought those that threatened them as well, such as bounty hunters hired by the Hutts to take them back.

Today was a different story. Different webs of the Force illuminated with colours both light and dark. And more were coming. Willow and Ivy sat and waited paitently, their fingers intertwined.

"Today will be an interesting day."

"Yes, our followers will grow with the cloud."

"Only if respect is shown will that cloud remain."

Second King of The Elysium Empire

Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Damascus Station. It was quickly becoming his least favorite place to visit. Gone were the feelings of pride and awe the massive station brought him, replaced by ownership disputes, Nomads living in Imperial territory yet claiming to not be citizens due to the station's neutrality, the vigilantes escaping and hiding among the billions of inhabitants, and a billion other issues. Today, though, these issues would be resolved. He would meet with the nomad leaders, Loreena, and other notable individuals of Damascus station and put these foolish disputes to rest. He would fulfil his promise to put The Imperium First.

He had no security with him today. It wouldn't be necessary. He had arrived on his personal transport, a
Fat-Cat-Class Stealth Transport . He wore no armor, and his only weapon was his lightsaber. His
attire wasn't very formal, but it was perhaps a step up from his usual appearance. He didn't really care if it was unprofessional, he was never the politician type, and looks meant nothing. It wasn't like he had dressed as a Huttese mercenary.

He made his way to the conference room, immediately taking a seat in the center of his side of the table. Not many people had arrived yet. He finally wasn't late. Change really had come.

Grand Shepherd Burtch

The Gospel Class Dropship touched down in the hangar in Damascus Station, and three figures disembarked from the extended loading ramp. Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch , @Daro Roz'yrn , and Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson had all just arrived from an inspection of a new beskar storage depot, as per contract with Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma . It was just one of many dozens of depots to be built, but Burtch had wanted to inspect the construction process himself for one of the facilities. He had taken Dorthea with him — as she been the one to broker the contract, and he had taken Sergeant Roz'yrn as a consultant regarding security measures. The inspection had been informative, if redundant, but all three of them had left the budding facility with peace of mind.

Luckily, all three passengers that had disembarked, had subsequent business on Damascus Station, immediately after the inspection. Dorthea and Burtch had the meeting with the Elysium delegation to negotiate Anvil's integration into Elysium territory, while Roz'yrn had a meeting with some people regarding a new branch of the Nomad Defence Force. So they had all conveniently hitched a ride together on the way back to Damascus. Once they had touched boots to the hangar floor, Roz'yrn bid Burtch and Dorthea farewell and marched off to go meet with Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek and Omar Dobson . Burtch and Dorthea then proceeded to make their way to the conference where Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun , Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , and other important figures would be gathered for the coming talks.

Dorthea did not look happy…

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy | Omar Dobson | Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek | Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou | Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch | Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson | Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn

Omar Dobson

O
Objective: 2

Damascus Station was not where Omar had prefered to be. He didn't much like being in space, preferring to be within bases on the ground. But now wasn't a usual circumstance. The fact that there was a bounty on his head did little to sway his confidence in his abilities to avoid it. Omar didn't live this long by living in fear when things didn't go in his favour.

Yet in some ways this turn of events had gone into his favour. He was being hired by the Navis Sacra for a contract job. The religion was.....unusual. Omar was the type of person that liked to know his enemies so that he could strike them at their weakpoints should he need to. Taking up this contract was a surefire way to fulfill that goal.

Many didn't know him or know of him; something that was advantagious to the elder Dobson as he arrived in a small hanger with six members of his special ops team along with him. He followed the directions that he was given to meet up with Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn and Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek . Regardless of whether this was going to work well or not, Omar was certain that he'd be paid one way or another.

Objective 3

She had arrived on a mode of public transport to Damascus Station along with several others that followed her. Her group was small..Including herself, four to be exact. A Chiss man by the name of Maxir Kordal , A Female Shistavanen named Sien , and a female human who went by her nickname of Ty. They met a few years ago and despite their differences, have all managed to protect each other and live nomadically against their will. With Jaina friends knowing about her and her abilities, they were witnesses to the things she talked about and how the force can work in mysteriously wonderful ways. But the groups reasoning for coming to Damascus was a personal one for Jaina. She heard of the Navis Sacra, and was more than curious. And perhaps there was someone that could help her understand her force powers...Who that could be was unknown at the moment. As she talked with her group, her friend Maxir would point her in the direction that most of the crowd were traveling in.

"Well then...Let's see where we can find lodging...We'll rest up and..According to the message broadcasted...There are a pair of twins here that could help us understand our destiny." She says to the group.

"Ours? Or yours?" Maxir responds while cocking a brow with a smirk. "Look..J...I know you need to figure out what's going on with you..But what if there is nothing wrong? I mean, You didn't heal those people out of pity..It was out of love...Not understanding your purpose does not mean you need to find it in others.."

"I'm not...Im just looking for..Possible guidance is all..What is meant to be, will be." She responds as the group continued onward.

Lori looked to the door as Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy had arrived. She had caught glimpses of the twins before, but hadn't really seen them up close until now. The idea of being attached to someone like that was bizarre to think of. No doubt her and her own twin brother Caedyn Arenais would of been at eachother's throats if they were permanently attached to one another. It was fortunate that they weren't...For both their sakes.

And then Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun had arrived. He looked stern, as per usual these days. Lori knew the reasons why, despite not exactly agreeing with them. There was a lot that they didn't agree with these days and so the tension between them was very thick. There may come a time when the two of them would have a one-on-one meeting, but not today. Lori had a bunch of other things to do to safeguard her friends.

Speaking of which, Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch walked in with... Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson ? What was she doing here? To yell at Rex for the arrest warrant? Or something else? She was the Director of Damascus Station so by right this was her place to be here, yet still...Lori's body grew tense as she snapped her gaze right back to Rex to see just how he'd react.

Daro Roz’yrn

“150 years of getting shot at for a living”
Gear:

Skinsuit
sidearm
Droid Dog companion

Objective 2: meet with Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek and Omar Dobson

"Ohhhh… I could die right now and have no regrets…" Daro muttered through his salivating mouth. The smell of greasy fast food filled his nostrils as he entered the Bantha Burger establishment a little earlier than the others. He quickly strode to the front counter and set his hands on the table, while his new dog stayed quietly by his side.

The distracted looking Mon calamari female teenager behind the counter looked up at him dispassionately and began to speak automatically, "Hi, there. Welcome to Bantha Burger, how may I take your order?"

"Bacon Bantha Burgers. Three orders. I've been dreaming about these for weeks now and I've been on assignment" he ordered, with a little melodramatic desperation in his voice.

"Oh, you must be with the navy." She stated dryly, a little deadpan, "I'm assuming you have two more guests coming with the three orders of burgers. Do you want drinks with those?"

"Oh." Daro suddenly realized that he should also order for Andrew and Omar when they arrived, "no those burgers are all mine. But I'll get two more bantha burger meals with chandrilan fries and Jogan-ade drinks for all three of us. Thanks!"

The teenage Mon-Cal's eyes widened as he explained that he was going to have three bacon bantha burgers by himself, but she didn't protest verbally. Instead, she just said, "alrighty then! That'll be…" she entered the data into her computer, "18.75 credits!"

"Thanks!" Daro dumped a bunch of cred-coins on the counter, "keep the change!"

He then took a number from a ticket machine, and then walked to an empty table with 4 seats and sat down to wait for his number to be called. His droid then laid at his feet under the table. He checked his chrono while he waited. Those other two should be arriving soon…

Dorthea Dobson

Chief Director of Damascus Station
Objective 1

Burtch and Dorthea stepped into the conference room where Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun and Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy were already waiting, and Dorthea immediately stretched her stride to get out of reach of Burtch before he could stop her. She strode to the opposite side of the table from Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun and planted her hands on the table, ignoring the usual need for pleasantries towards everyone else in the room.

"You have ten seconds to convince me to not throw you and the rest of your cronies off my station… without a refund."

Jaina Lordensek Jaina Lordensek

Last edited:

Andrew Lonek

Holy Knight Commander (Navis Sacra)
Objective 1

"And I was thinking perhaps when I am done here I could swing by...Well fly by..." Andrew would smirk as he turned down the corridor leading to the room he was scheduled to meet Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn and Omar Dobson . With his index finger holding the com link to his right ear he chuckled once again. "And here it is I thought the names of my armor were silly. I gotta go. I'll talk to you later. C.E.R.A., What can you tell me about this Dobson character that's not already in the data base? Do an extensive search please." He asked as his suede shoes would clack on the surface under him.

"
Sir...Here is what iv'e found...According to decrypted archives on the galactic database....he's an nerf herder sir..." C.E.R.A. responded as Andrew would take off his glasses immediately and lower his brow. "You know, You are becoming more and more sentient everyday...You ok today? Have you had your coffee? Software update?" He asks.

"
Sir, I am fine...Here is his report..." C.E.R.A. responds as Lonek puts his shades back on and scans with his eyes.

"Ahhh...Very well..Not much to go by...Infractions...War general...Wanted by the Elysium Empire..Intersting. Ok, We are here..." He states while exhaling and showing an ID chip to one of the security personnel posted. He nods and lets Lonek pass into the area where he sees a food court and Daro sitting at a table with his droid companion.

"Bantha Burgers! I assume my order is on the way as well? You know I like the double with maca sauce!" Andrew smiled on approach. It was good to see Daro again, although it wasn't that long ago that they saw each other. Having a fellow member present from the same establishment was always a good thing.

Tag: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Omar Dobson

Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson

Divider12.png

Any thoughts Rex had on his mind were shortly interrupted by Dorthea Dobson. No surprise. She may be a "good" Dobson, but she had a temper rivaling only that of Sith Lords, and her brother, Severus Dobson. But she wasn't a part of the problem. Or at least she hadn't been, until Rex tried to fix said problem and arrest the more problematic Dobsons. Still, Rex refused to order her execution, yet. Though, at this rate it may end up being necessary...

Her rude interruption, or eruption rather, was slightly surprising. It was one of those situations that was unexpected, but not shocking. She tended to behave at important events. Perhaps she didn't believe this was important enough to hold her tongue. Rex simply grinned, knowing it would make her mad, and looked her dead in the eyes before saying calmly,
"Dorthea, I'll address you when, and only when, I decide to. I know patience isn't your strong point...at all... but we are here to negotiate, are we not?"

He then returned to his thoughts. Grand Admiral Burtch was here...he was the only one around who hadn't truly taken a side in the divide it seemed. Of course there was Loreena, who shielded the Dobsons that only had arrest warrants out. She also helped Var-Sulis hide. Rex's hatred for Var was fading, but he couldn't just let the man escape after his inexcusable actions, including assault on The King, and of course the affair with Lori. He was thinking clearer, but order still needed to be restored. He needed to finish what he started, and do so with more precise planning, not a rage-drunk rampage. That's what made his operation on Damascus fail...

Omar Dobson

O
Objective: 2

Once Omar neared the meeting point, he caught the smell of the fast food. It had been years since he had indulged in such foods, and perhaps today he'll have to do so again.

Catching Daro Roz’yrn Daro Roz’yrn place an order and take his ticket made him wonder if his assumptions were correct. Omar studied the soldier, already able to surmise that he was no rookie, but was a seasoned veteran. Good.

And then came in Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek . He appeared a cocky man a full reliance on fancy tech. In Omar's experience that was not a good combination. But to each their own. He was not responsible for their mistakes.

Omar's team sat down at an adjacent table as he took to the other's table and sat down. The stern look on his face never wavered. "I take it you two are the ones that I was hired to train." It wasn't a question, but moreso a statement. "If first appearances are anything to go by, you've got a lot of work to do."

Willow and Ivy watched as more people trickled into the meeting. They recognized them all, but not through any holo-vids. The twins didn't watch those yet. Instead they knew the others through the webs of the Force. Of course it wasn't so much names to go along with the faces. They knew them just from their actions both past and future.

"What happens here determines the course of billions of futures."

"Yes. Emotions are running high here. You all must calm down."

"Regret may come sooner than you think if you don't."

"Don't focus on your personal squabbles or potential loss, but of those that call Damascus home and their unique needs."

"It is their fate that is in your hands."

"All of yours."

"Everyone here has a part to play."

But would stubborness, anger and pride remain dominant during the meeting? They hoped not. However it was difficult to tell. Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson , Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun and Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun were very headstrong. Yet Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch had an air about him that almost demanded respect and co-operation. Hopefully it was enough for today.

Daro Roz’yrn

“150 years of getting shot at for a living”
Gear:

Skinsuit
sidearm
Droid Dog companion

Objective 2: meet with Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek and Omar Dobson

"Bantha Burgers! I assume my order is on the way as well? You know I like the double with maca sauce!"

Daro grinned as his friend Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek came into the burger joint and announced himself. Daro had enjoyed fighting alongside the man and his high tech suit in the past. Lonek used a unique AI much in the same way Daro used his Angel Navis Operating System, and rather strangely, Daro's "Angel" seemed to be rather fond of C.E.R.A. But unlike Lonek, Daro didn't have his AI with him at this time. Just his dog.

"Well, I may have only gotten you the single" Daro replied to the man's question apologetically, "but I can order you another one of you like. I'm getting three burgers, so no judgment here!"

Just then, an older looking human male with something of an entourage of his own strode confidently into the restaurant and assumed what seemed to be "tactical control" of the room. His "boys" took seats at a nearby table and he himself sat at Daro's and Andrew's table. Daro shot Andrew a quick look of caution.

"I take it you two are the ones that I was hired to train." It wasn't a question, but moreso a statement. "If first appearances are anything to go by, you've got a lot of work to do."

Somehow, by looking at the older human, Daro suddenly felt much younger than his 170 years of age. But not in a good way. Somehow, Omar Dobson had a way of seeming older and more mature than anyone else in the room. Although, on the other hand, Daro wasn't really known for raising the "maturity" bar all that high for himself. But one thing was certainly clear: Daro knew an officer when he saw one.

He didn't stand up at attention, as he wasn't on a parade ground, but he offered a respectful, albeit casual salute while remaining seated, "yes sir. I am Marine Sergeant Daro Roz'yrn, and this is my colleague Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek at your service. I trust that you are the instructor that the Prophets commissioned to help build the Order Of Holy Knights?"

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Objective 1

Burtch, and everyone else in the room could feel the intensity of Dorthea's threat as she stared daggers at Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun from across the table. Burtch was very concerned about Dorthea's reaction for many reasons, but mainly, he was worried because he knew that she knew better than to behave this way at a diplomatic event. Sure, she had her signature moments, but he had also seen her compose herself very well at times over the years. For her to react this way after so many years of growth, Burtch had to think that there was something more to this than what meets the eye.

But he dared not intervene just yet. He hoped that Dorthea could pull it together here and start being sensible, but if he was being honest with himself, he had never seen her this bad before. Rex seemed to be blowing her off, and that could only make it worse. And Dorthea very rarely went anywhere or did anything without a plan… even if it was unhinged…

She smirked at Rex and shifted, calmly lifting her hands from the table and slipping them into her pockets. Burtch was suddenly very alarmed that maybe she had brought a small holdout blaster to confront Rex. Burtch considered drawing his own blaster to prevent a diplomatic nightmare and shooting her with the stun setting. But something seemed more calculated in her movement than what Rex's reaction to her suggested. Despite her explosive entrance, there was a sense of self control in her demeanour. Burtch couldn't connect the dots, since Dorthea was always either totally out of control, or meticulously in command. With Dorthea, there wasn't much of a middle ground.

She then smiled with daggers in her eyes as she spoke again with venom in her tone, "Oh, you're here to negotiate? That's so responsible. Well you're lucky that I like Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy as much as I do, because if not, you'd be on your way to leaving my station by now without a ship. So let me reiterate: I don't negotiate with stupid tyrants. Specifically," she said the word in such a sharp manner that suggested that Rex was dense and needed more explanation than should be necessary, "We don't have any business with you unless you agree, right here, right now to revoke the unconstitutional arrest warrants that you put on mine, Var-Sulis Var-Sulis , and Viken Dobson Viken Dobson 's heads. Var is only guilty of hurting your little feelings, which is apparently a crime in your nation. I'm guilty of force-knows-what, and my brother is maybe guilty of arming your military with the best weapons in your arsenal. So, again, you have ten seconds. Otherwise, you have no right to be here."

Suddenly, all the pieces clicked together. Burtch knew for a fact that Dorthea was fiercely protective of her brother. She also cared about the few other friends she had too, but when it came to her brother, she'd burn the whole damn galaxy to the bedrock if she had to. It explained her mood on the way here, in hindsight, and it led Burtch to assume that something was definitely in her pocket. She had clearly been preparing for this. It Probably wasn't a blaster like he had thought before, but a signal transmitter. Most of the marines and law enforcement officers on the station were loyal to the Nomadic Peoples Coalition, so it wouldn't have been hard for Dorthea to assemble a task force in case Rex denied Viken's pardon. Granted, there were loyalists to the imperium on the station, but there was no telling how much backup Rex could have arranged for himself. What happened next could either ease the tensions, or turn them a bloodbath.

And the way she sees it, she might as well see to her own pardon, and Var's while she's at it, Burtch surmised internally, If he doesn't give her this here and now, then she'll be willing to start a war over it.

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy | Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou | Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch | Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson

Last edited:

Lori clenched her jaw as Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun expressed his superiority over Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson . That was a bad move. Especially when the woman was in this kind of mood. Rex hardly knew her and that was evident enough. Lori had at least spent a lot of time with the woman. She knew her quirks and her behaviour.

Her eyes turned to the twins as they spoke, trying to act almost as a mediator between the group. But wasn't that what Lori was supposed to do? At the moment she wasn't sure of who was on Rex 's side in this matter but himself. That all depended on how he behaved and what respect he had for those he could potentially rule over.

But was all of this just a ploy so that Rex could confront those that Lori had hidden away from him? There were certain things that were a weakness to Dorthea, and as the station's Chief Director had started to speak, she had laid one of those weaknesses out to the King. And that was of her brother, Viken Dobson Viken Dobson .

However where Lori had failed to get the arrest warrants dropped, perhaps Dorthea would have better luck.

"Rex....Dorthea runs this station. She has all the power to do as she says, just as you have the power to do what you'd like on your worlds. It's not going to do you any good to just dismiss the key person that you're supposed to negotiate with as though she's nothing. She's done you no wrong, while you've wronged her. It's time to make amends."

Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson

Divider12.png

There it was. That same betrayal that started this mess. The station was well within Imperium territory, owned partially by The Imperium, and staffed with Imperium security, and Rex was King, yet Loreena would side with Dorthea and her completely undiplomatic behavior. He had always thought of her as his closest friend, even growing to love her, but she would side with the unreasonable Dorthea over him. What had he done to deserve this? Even The Grand Admiral, Burtch, was hesitant to show support...keeping his mouth shut. Just another person Rex respected that wouldn't show support in such a vital moment. It felt like these strange twins cared more about him than his own "allies". At least they could stay neutral.

"Ms. Dobson...

Dorthea...I will not drop the warrants. First of all they are constitutional, unless The Senate has reached a two-thirds majority vote taking away my power. Secondly, I think the word Tyrant is a bit harsh, don't you? We're dealing with a group that could take the entire Imperium down. They have been sucking our blood for years and they practically own the law. They have the best lawyers. There was no easy, completely legal way to stop them. That is why I ordered their arrests and execution.

But for you, and your brother...I only need to ask you for information on the less desirable members of your family. Sure, the arrest warrants were a hasty choice, I'll give you that. But I won't be removing the warrants, especially given your tone. You've done a lot for this Empire. Damascus Station may be your accomplishment, and thank you for it, but I think you are overestimating your own power.

The Imperium owns nearly half of this station. It is our tax breaks and military that make the station so desirable to refugees. It is our security that protects the businesses here. It is our investments that caused a bank, one of the largest in The Imperium, to operate here. It is our purchases from the docks that rake in millions and millions of credits and keep this station running. I don't think it is in your best interest to banish me, nor do I think it is within your power.

So again, I am here to negotiate for the sake of this "Nomadic People's Coalition" that call this place home. It is time to settle disputes, and as Loreena says, make amends. Don't let yourself fall to the level of your family. You don't want to be like Severus, do you? You certainly sound like him right now."

Dorthea Dobson

Chief Director of Damascus Station
"Ms. Dobson...

Dorthea...I will not drop the warrants. First of all they blah blah blah. Blah blah-blah! Bl-blah, blah blah. Blah blah I’m an entitled knob blah blah blah. Blahblahblah blah blah. BLAH BLAH! Blah. Dobsons intimidated me, blah blah blah. Bah — blah — backhanded compliment, blah — blah. Blaaaaaah. B. L. A. H. Veiled, misinformed threats, blah. Blah blah blah (attempted gaslight manipulation) blah blah blah.

In all fairness, Dorthea stopped listening to Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun after he said that he wouldn’t drop the warrants and she straight up hit the button in her pocket

When Rex was finished his long-winded monologue, dozens of Nomads in marine gear swarmed in through the doors and surrounded the man with blasters in hands.

“Captain Bacceercha,” Dorthea addressed a wookie marine who was in charge of the team, “please escort this man to his ship. If he says so much as one word or twitches in such a way that makes you think he will try anything stupid, blast him with more stun shots than legally necessary and send him out of an airlock.”

She then walked around the table, moving past a couple of the marines and looked up into Rex’s eyes, “I still respect your father. Sure, he made a lot of mistakes, but he had the humility to recognize and appreciate the nomads and what they have done to build his empire. When you took over, you forgot that, and you let your position as Galactic-scale leader get to your head.

“I won’t forget the nomads. They are my people, and they will always know this because I will constantly show them who comes first. I hope you get yourself together someday and reflect on the man your father once was.”

she stood there and waited for the marines to take him out.

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy | Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou | Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch | Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom