Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Andrew Lonek

Andrew Lonek

Holy Knight Commander (Navis Sacra)

Name: Andrew Lonek

Birthplace: Coruscant

Faction: NAVIS SACRA (Holy Knight Commanding Officer)

Species: Human

Force sensitive: ??

Height : 5’10

Weight : 182

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Skin: Fair

Ship: Zero-T

Armor: (Transformed Auto-Tech The Dred MK 1 ) , Gravity Zero , Mango Madness

Features: Small scar under right eye/ two tattoos along his back similar to a draconic yin/yang

Companion: Rocko

Bio : Born a city boy..Andrew grew up learning the ways of inner-city works and the policies that go along with it. As an orphan..he was a part of an institute that helped those looking to have a career in politics and field studies. Witnessing small wars and rumors of war made Andrew reluctant at first to step up and say how it affected his life, but eventually, his personal convictions could no longer be silenced. He Joined local humanitarian groups and signed petitions to create a culture of anti-violence. Stumbling upon news of certain like-minded individuals..Andrew sets off to make a real change in the galaxy

“I entered Coruscant..My home..MINE...And I went to the inner city...You wanna know what I saw? A little girl..playing with her rubber ball….her lizard-like companion catching up with her...I saw the couple..Laughing..Nudging each other in the shoulders..A flash mob on the side..Various musical instruments playing..Illuminating the atmosphere with..Freedom..Joy..Nourishment...Continued heading towards the inner city..Know what I saw then? Hmmm?...I saw the sadness...The helpless..The look of no hope on so many faces the closer I got to the Jedi Temple! You say...You say..They protect us? Do you say they defend our freedoms? At what cost? When did they have to fight our battles? Fight our wars? That's because we allowed them to...We practically begged them to..at the cost of casualties..of life..So many different species have been discovered..So many more out there and instead of working together..were worried about the next invasion from a force wielder and their lackeys and turn to these supposed heroes to protect us...And the Sith? They’re no different either...Just a little more committed to the crazy cause...But my point is..The Galaxy belongs to everyone..for healing..for peace..for joy..not suffering..These Jedi..All of them..Need registered use of their sabers..Need body cams recording events so they don’t become the lawmakers and law enforcers...Put the right people back in power..Males..Females..Children...what is everyone going to have left with these wars waged over and over again?....Nothing...I say we fight for our galaxy back..Restrain and in some cases ban all Jedi and their privileges..Let’s take back our universe..” - Andrew Lonek

L.T.I. Armor SetsDred MK 1Gravity ZeroMango Madness
OffenseHIGHHIGHHIGH
DefenseHIGHMEDIUMHIGH
AgilityMEDIUMHIGHHIGH
Transform RateFASTMEDIUMFAST
C.E.R.A. Integration lvAUTOMANUAL AUTO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom