Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Dac [Republic vs. Sith Empire]

@[member="Break"] @[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
The slicer droids followed Break into battle without thought or consequences. They were droids that did not think or feel, their only purpose was to purge this galaxy with their blades. And right now their job was to purge the Jedi known as Sarge. Running in a group of fifteen the droid ran a breakneck speeds catching up to break and now their target. It was time to do some slicing, and none of that Hollywood Spartacus come at me one of a time crap so I can defeat you. This was a dog pile in every sense of the words. Forming a moving circle around sarge and whoever else was in the area of ten feet, the droids ran in two separate directions seven going clockwise eight going counter clockwise they encircled the Jedi and prepared to make their move.

Using speed and precision around six of the droids came out of the circle, blades poised and fixed on sarge coming at him from all angles. This was not meant to be fair or even at all. But simply a way to stab the Jedi to death and call it a day. Their cold metal faces targeted him as all six ran forward to attempt to stab sarge at six different angles. They would cut him down and anyone else who stood in their way.

Cedric Dorn

C
New Coral City
Control Center
Anyone Around the Control Center
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @A'donari Cinn @[member="Daella Apparine"]

Diana moved like a hummingbird once again. She ducked and dipped between Kaine's lightsaber, letting them graze against Tyrfings edge ever so slightly as she pounced back a few times. Kaine followed her with ferocious attacks. Hit after Hit came upon her, and each time they slid off of Tyrfing. As the Emperor assaulted her over and over again Diana had no choice but to fall back. She was vaguely aware of the other Jedi coming to help.

She saw Daella, she saw A'donari, she saw all the people that had gathered here to defeat the Emperor. A frown creased her face as she locked her sword with Kaine's sabers.

She watched him for a time, her eyes glinting slightly as she looked into the Emperors darkened orbs. Her frown turned into a scowl. He had killed so many, caused the death of millions, imprisoned billions more. This was a man that deserved to be defeated, that deserved to be ground into the dust.

She saw @A'donari Cinn approached from behind the Emperor, about to strike a killing brow.

Diana scowled, and yelled out. “No!”

Then She moved. Like a Strike of lightning Diana ducked below Kaine's lightsabers, dropping to the ground for an instant and letting herself be filled with the force. For a nano-second Diana was in a crouch, Kaine's lightsabers coming towards her, dust falling all around them, blaster fire ringing out.

She could see it all, perceive it all. For a that brief moment in time, her heart stopped.

And then everything went back to normal. Kaine's lightsabers came down with a massive amount of force, striking the ground where Diana had stood just a second ago with massive concussive force. The redhead was no longer there however and instead appeared slightly to the right of the Emperor.

Her fist shot forward like a viper, the force surrounding it and adding an extra oomph to the punch. A white glow seemed to form around her fist as she moved to strike the Emperor, a fire in her eyes.

Eosin Ryj

E
@[member="Vulpesen"]

The rodent's little claws scraped adorably at Eosin's armorweave scarf. They did not penetrate, and once again, neither did the animal's bite. Clearly the high-technology setting still wasn't sinking in for the rodent, who's uselessness was all but confirmed in its futile efforts to get at Eosin's neck.

The child saw the droids run past and noticed this was his chance! Break would wait for the droids to attack and blast the jedi with his sonic blaster. No amount of force can stop sound and the lightsaber that couldnt deflect it either! now or never break would finish the fight. as soon as the droids moved in for the kill in the next second the jedi would be thrown back unconscious or dead!

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]
@Sarge Potteiger
@[member="Arvis Syphex"]

Dac
New Coral City; Control Center Courtyard Ruins

Kaine sensed victory over the girl as his lightsabers descended downwards to impale her, but in an instant she was gone, and the murderous smirk he wore was wiped from his face instantly. He turned to look at where she had gone, and his face widened with surprised as her fist surrounded with the Light Side of the Force came hurtling towards his face. It connected with a resounding thwack and send his head careening back, blood spraying from a vicious cut that had formed across his face where the blow landed. The force of the blow sent the Emperor flying back to slam against the nearby pillar that had survive the gauntlet's explosion, the impact knocking the wind from his lungs and slightly denting the breastplate hidden underneath his leather shirt. He coughed and spit up a good amount of blood and looked up, ready to continue the fight despite his extensive injuries, but was faced by what seemed like the entire Jedi Council converging on his position.

He laughed, and damn it hurt to laugh as he looked at Diana. "Never thought I'd see the day... Moridin must be laughing at me from his throne in Hell... Hehehe, damn him, and damn you all to Hell with him..." He had found that his lightsabers had tumbled from his hands as he hit the pillar, and was rather surprised to see a number of large gashes on his right hand where he held Diana's lightsabers. Now what could have caused that? Kaine then felt the hatred and rage pouring off from a very familiar person off in the distance, and laughed again. "You may have captured me... but my taint lives on in another. He is lost to you... and he will destroy you..."

@[member="Diana Moridena"] | @[member="Daella Apparine"] | @A'donari Cinn

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
@[member="Serenity"]

Nico gave a nod of her head as she slipped out of the vent and down into the room, the central control room was one place she didn't want to be but this was just as good and she was certain Serenity could find the information. Blueprints and designs weren't as important as controlling the reactors or radiation shields. Then there was the duel snap hisses of her blades when someone came around the corner and Nico stopped letting the sabers shift in color. The workers cowered while she walked by and spoke. "It's okay just get to an escape pod and remember you never saw me here." they gave a nod while she moved through the room towards the computer and touched it. The blades deactivating before she took the device to upload Serenity or a part of her at least into the system. "Alright here you go."

After seeing Ace's trouble, Vulpesen simply cut through the fabric with his saber, leaving nothing to block Ace. To be honest, the wolf's frustration was getting to him as well. Still, it would do no good to kill him and thus with a path cut to the target zone, Ace finally bit into his position, leaving Vulpesen to return his attention to his enemies. @[member="Eosin Ryj"]

Aerrah Katamirth

A
@[member="Saki"]

Saki missed her neck proper with her kick. Aerrah was not quick enough to pull back and was cut open on the chin. The second kick on her chest struck left, sending her on a spin. An advantageous one. It was a tit for tat for both. Negligible damage. Not that both weren't hurting from them. Blood trickled down to the collar of her armor. She had to ignore the want to clean it up. The Jedi needed to be dealt with before anything else, and now was her chance to strike. Aerrah reignited the saber in her guard arm, coming around on that spin in an attempt to clip her legs or a foot. There was no time to judge distances though. It was a blind retaliatory stroke.

Kathryn Dae

K
@[member="Eosin Ryj"] @[member="Vulpesen"]

There were few things more satisfying than sabotaging a Jedi's plan. One of them happened to be running in from the sidelines, and kicking a ratdog in the face. Which is exactly what Kathryn did. Her steel toe capped boot made a sickening crunch when it viciously impacted into the face of the NPC creature snapping uselessly at Eosin's neck, causing it to yelp, and fall to the floor sharply.

Blood stained the top of her boot from the impact.

It wasn't moving much (if at all) when Kathryn turned her lightsaber on - the signature snap-hiss of the weapon filling the airwaves for a moment. She stepped towards Vulpesen, and allowed her body to drop into the opening stance of Soresu. Her poise was fine, and it spoke of some skill in the form, yet it wasn't yet perfect. However her positioning was. She had placed herself firmly inbetween the Jedi, and her comrade on the floor - who could now move to retake both his lightsaber and his dignity.

"Going somewhere, Jedi?"

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
OOC:
whoopies messed up on dis post, lemme fix dis. This post was meant to be a reply, the one I submitted was supposed to be an edit of my earlier one.

Tracyn stared at Hion, for a long while. He had no real intention to fight him anymore, infact, he wasn't sure what he was to do. There was a burning desire for revenge in his heart now, revenge against...everyone. He stared at him for a while, before speaking again. He seemed even more powerful, his fists curled at his side. He snarled at Hion, obviously not interested in his words.

"I care little for what you have to say, Hion. Infact, I care little about the Sith or it's inner workings. I'm not looking, to join the Sith. I don't care, about the Sith. I don't care about the Jedi. I care about me."

@[member="Hion the Herglic"]

Cedric Dorn

C
New Coral City
Control Center
Anyone Around the Control Center
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @A'donari Cinn @[member="Daella Apparine"]
Diana walked up to Kaine now, looking at the broken Emperor. Her expression had returned to a cold listless stare. Her footsteps rang out as she came close to the Emperor, and with an almost uncaring wave of her hand she called her lightsaber back to her hand. The hilt gently landed in her palm and almost immediately she tucked the weapon away in its leather strap on the small of her back.

“You will stand trial on Coruscant.” The words were cold and empty. There was no talk of redemption, not anymore. Kaine would face Justice, he would face those he had killed and find that the light at the end of the tunnel was not a pleasant thing to see. With a slight frown she hit a small button on a communicator on her belt.

Somewhere out above the city a gunship would drop from one of the Watts class destroyer.

The Emperor spoke again, and Diana gave him a curious look. “No one is lost. For we will guide them.”

They were prophetic words, and a symbol of Diana's continued naivety even now. She frowned slightly as she looked at Kaine. She wondered who Moridin was to him, the first Emperor. After a few more seconds a gunship dropped down low into the courtyard. Blaster fire rained on it but the shields maintained. Quickly soldiers dropped from it, slapping a pair of force cuffs on Kaine and placing him in the gunship without further notice.

Diana followed them, stepping onto the gunship and turning about to speak into the communicator in her ear.

“This is Jedi Councilor Diana Moridena. I have captured Kaine Zambrano, the Sith Emperor.” The words were sweet as honey. “I am returning to the Dauntless with the prisoner.”

And with that the gunship took off from the courtyard and zoomed into the atmosphere back towards the flagship of the Republic fleet.

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
@[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]

The fun thing about being a program, or artificial lifeform was that well you could multiple things at once. You could queue up things and fill different processors with different batch jobs. The first thing that Serenity did was start an uplink to the nearest republic vessal which in turn hooked her up to the Obelisk network. That was when the real fun began. The might of her processing beared down on the sith network searching for any and all nodes containing ships, blueprints, or other manufacturing info. It wasn't going to be easy, already she was hitting fire walls and other impedments such as the counter attacks seeking to destroy her connection and her programing.

Serenity began launching programs to brute force the passwords, and copying her self in several areas so that attacks against her wouldn't stamp her out. She needed to work hard and fast in side the digital world, things happened in milliseconds and life was not kind. She had the advantage, she had broken through with the device she came in the connection to additional processing power, she was winning the battle for the computer, and this was only to find out what was in folders. A new battle would start when she triggered the next wave of countermeasures. It was a chess game, each computer made their move. Serenity though had the advantage she was an artificial life form, and thus able to break the parameters of what a computer could handle. It was going to be a long battle as she finally got folder access now she needed to find the right directories.

Searching for the right nodes, to attack, she needed to be careful and not alert any maintainers of the network. She had to be precise in what folders she attacked and do it at once. That was when she launched her distraction. The alarm blared, sensors went off falsely, and to anyone in the base, it would seem that intruders were in the other end of it, lots of them and they were separating. She had breached the sensors and alarm system as a batch job finally finished.

Eosin Ryj

E
> EOSIN: RECLAIM DIGNITY

@[member="Kathryn Dae"] | @[member="Vulpesen"]

She descended like an angel onto the battlefield, gorgeous ginger hair falling like a waterfall over her shoulders. His savior. His redemption. She struck the rat with her boot without warning, killing the creature instantaneously and forever cementing her place in Eosin's heart. Eosin rose back up to his feet, hand outstretched. His lightsaber flew back into his hand, snapping to life once again. The crimson blade held a new ferocity and resolve to Eosin's eyes.

"Ya done frakked up, skeeny mon."

The Nautolan slid into the opening stance of Shii-Cho, his one and only form. Time for vengeance.

"Ace. Ship." Vulpesen's voice was cold as Ace quickly got up and ran. He was a hardy creature, able to survive more than a simple kick. His species was made to survive Vornskyrs, something like a simple kick was nothing as Ace quickly ran off with his fur becoming a shade closer to black than it was blue. Ace would need some bandages, but he would live. His gaze turned to the woman who had hurt his wolf and he preformed a makashi salute before beginning to circle her. "You hurt my dog." His voice was somewhere between a growl and a hiss. He was obviously not happy and the last two times someone had pissed him off this much, a sith had been shot in the face, and a bounty hunter had lost a leg and a hand. "I don't like it when people hurt my dog." @[member="Eosin Ryj"] @[member="Kathryn Dae"]

Eosin Ryj

E
> EOSIN: THE RAT DIES

@[member="Kathryn Dae"] | @[member="Vulpesen"]

Vengeance was a dish best served telekinetically. Eosin reached out with the Force as the pathetic creature attempted escape. Surviving Vornskrs or not, a rat was a rat. Small bones had small capacity to resist blunt force trauma. An invisible hand snatched Ace from the floor, lifting him up into the air before bringing him crashing back down into the floor with horrendous force. Eosin didn't stop there. The Nautolan didn't appreciate Ace's attempts to get at his neck or his autohitting tendencies. He was not letting it live, or escape. He slammed it into a wall, relishing the sound of each and every bone breaking as he flung the dimunitive beast left and right, up and down.

When he was finished, he flung it back towards Vulpesen, the broken, shattered corpse laying still at the Jedi's feet.

"Dude, tah hell wit ya dahmn rodant."

For Eosin was a Sith. He was not a forgiving being, and Vulpesen could certainly not expect any better treatment.

The Emperor had surrendered and the majority of the Jedi council was converging on his position. He was screwed in pretty much any way known to man. Since he wasn't some sort of unrealistically powerful Knight, he couldn't just teleport out. No he had to run, and fast at that, jerking back away from the master, the shadowy figure shot towards an escape, making a run for it. If he stood and fought defeat was certain, if his troops had been here, he'd have done it anyway, but alone against the council? Running wasn't cowardice, it was common sense.

Bolting towards an escape, he only hoped the Jedi wouldn't catch him. Odd, a Sith hoping for something, rather ironic in his opinion.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"], @[member="Diana Moridena"], @[member="Daella Apparine"], @[member="Kiskla Grayson"], @[member="Iella E`ron"], @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], @[member="Carn Dista"], @[member="Rianna Organa"], @[member="Tefka"], @[member="Selena Halcyon"], @[member="Phylis Alince"], @[member="Avy Valla"], @[member="Marcello Matteo"], @[member="Ben Watts"], @[member="Syn"]

Kathryn Dae

K
Not sure how an animal (especially an NPC ) that's been kicked so hard in the face that it's fallen to the floor barely moving can just get up and run away like nothing's happened, but whatever.

@Vulpesen@Eosin Ryj

"Grow a pair and adhere to your teachings about attachment."

It was all she needed to say, really. Kathryn may have "only" been an apprentice, but she could sense the anger beginning to well up inside of him. He was attached to he mongerel. It was obvious. And it made him weak. She matched his circling, allowing him to manover himself into a position that the Nautolan could take advantage of. She hoped that her ally would go for the Jedi's back, or flank, whilst she distracted him, as it would render the Jedi's makashi fairly useless...

However instead she couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the ratdog being flung left right and center by the Nautolan. She heard bones break, organs get pierced by errant shards, and the life generally be beaten out of it. It was glorious. After this was over, she intended to laugh and joke about the memory of a creature being flung about to an early demise.

New Coral City
Blackblade Legion
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Orcus' baritone laughter boomed.

"You think I care for the Sith hierarchy? They are a tool, nothing more." The Herglic's smile disappeared. "Do you know why I took upon the name Darth Orcus and joined the Sith? Because I too care about my own survival. On my own I would be hunted by Jedi as well as Sith. As you will be. Alone. Think on this, hauum. You and I, Tracyn. We could be great. The galaxy could tremble at our names..."

The Herglic extended a flipper toward Tracyn. "I ask you again: join me. Not for the Sith, not for Darth Orcus, but for Tracyn Ordo."

[OOC: Mostly because I consider him a part of Vulpesen and I don't want him to die. Also, I suggest you take it as what Vulpesen had done was make it so an action like that would kill your friend. In other words, let the dog go.]

Upon Ace's telepathic yell, Vulpesen reached out his hand. "NO!" There were some abilities which lay dormant within. Things he had learned but never used. One of these was voice amplifications. His first master ha taught it to him so he could be heard above the busy market places in Amar. Nothing brought these powers back like the peril of those you loved. Before the sith could get Ace halfway to the height he wanted, Vulpesen was assaulting him with a raw force scream and a powerful force push, aiming to slam him into a wall. He wanted to break Ace's bones, Vulpesen would break his. As ace finally dropped to his feet, Vulpesen himself force hurled the fox out of the room, giving a quick apology through their connection.

"Alright kathpup, I believe I'm the one who almost killed you. Fight me." This time his voice was a hiss. and his eyes turned a sickly yellow. Like some other jedi, Vulpesen was not as stable as people would think. He was simply subtle about it and this piece of kark had brought out the wolf within. The time for games was over. He was through playing nice. This sith was to be destroyed. Dashing forward, Vulpesen ignored @[member="Kathryn Dae"]'s words, bringing around a similar attack as before with a new kind of philosophy. Murderous intent and rage filled him and if @[member="Eosin Ryj"] fell, there would be no surrender.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Hion the Herglic"]

New Coral City
Blackblade Legion

Tracyn's golden eyes narrowed and a finger pointed at Hion."I don't want glory or fear of my name. I want satisfaction. Of my own. I want to be alone. I want to be left alone. I don't care about you, Darth Orcus, this planet, or anyone here. I'll repeat myself, and for the last time. Get. Out. Of. My. Way."Tracyn said between clenched teeth, narrowing his eyes at the massive beast before him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom