Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Last in Line | Reclamation of Dantooine | NIO

Aveline Greye

A

zNplyfq.jpg

MOFF
GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER

QUgjk5e.png
"Well, met Moff Greye, take a seat, we've got matters to discuss, but we can wait for the others to co-."

Out of habit her hand dropped to her pistol and she took a step to place herself between the doors and the Lord Protector as the door slammed open and a mass of sound followed in. She was like that for only a moment before removing her hand from her blaster and standing fully erect once more. Willan Tal Willan Tal had turned his attention to the newcomers, so Aveline moved to stand behind a seat at the table, but didn't move to sit just yet.

"You can enjoy your drink Erskine, I will abstain as I have matters to talk on of importance; see your subordinates out."

Aveline's face remained impassive as those who had come with DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran returned to the door and left. Her eyes moved between those present passively.

'Never mind that lot, Milady. They only want the word from the horse's mouth so they have every possible insight before deploying, can't be helped sometimes.... But in any case, I'll extend my apologies for the interruption.'

"Moff Aveline Greye, at your service General Barran." She spoke with a Galidraani accent reminiscent of the borderlands between the capital city metro area and the hinterlands. The surname, Greye, spoke of the house of Marchwarden Greye, marking her as a scion of a house a step down from the duchies of Galidraan on the social hierarchy. At her self-introduction, she offered a nod, then turned to the Lord Protector and set a hand upon the chair and pulled it out. She retrieved her pad from her belt as she sat and began to look over the data provided.

zNplyfq.jpg

O R I G A M I
IMPERIAL SECURITY BUREAU

N I G H T H A W K
// INVESTIGATE \\
Cromwell Cromwell Raijan Sol Raijan Sol
N5cG5gd_d.webp

The dustbowl of a world had never been her favorite theater of operation, in fact, she had quite the distaste for it. Sand, especially. How it wormed its way between the folds and layers of her clothing, grating against her skin and burning with its frictional tendencies. It stuck to her secured hair, burned at her face when the wind blew it airborne, and only emphasized the heat of the land with its salty bitterness. At least she had brought a pair of goggles, shielding her eyes from the worst of it. Light, pale silver layers draped over and around her frame, protecting her pink skin from the sun's unforgiving rays and the dusty winds alike, and the greater lengths of her garb billowed behind her gently as the landspeeder had roved to life between her legs.

She pressed herself forward, tucking the heels of her boots onto the stands and focused forward, churning up a line of dust in her wake as she took to speed, traveling across the wicked, war-scarred land to venture to the ruins scattered far from the greater New Imperial effort. It wasn't until she heard a familiar drone behind her, approaching from her left flank, that she drew herself from the priority list in her mind and glanced over.

Another rider was approaching her, closing distance rapidly. The distinctive silhouette the man struck against the arid sky was enough to tug the corners of her lips into a smirk. Cromwell Cromwell . He just couldn't keep himself away, could he? Nor, did it seem, could he keep pace with her. "Late again!" She shouted toward him, turning her gaze forward once more. "What, did you sleep in darling?!"

The ruins stretched out on the horizon, emerging from the dunes ominously.​

ueb2hYF.jpg

A R E Y O U R E A D Y ?
W I D O W M A K E R
Djorn Bline Djorn Bline
compnor2-by-xtyseth-ddx28xn-fullview.png

AbhcKk3.png

Dantooine was a far cry from the worlds she was used to cutting to the heart of. The Agency had summoned her from her leave of absence, that sweet little reprieve she had taken to find herself on the beach bathing in the radiant glow of the sun. She had traded white sand for the coarse, grating variety now, and her bikini and cocktails for her equipment and blaster. It was a trade she was less-than-enthusiastic about making, but one that was required of her regardless. Her only real complaint lay in the fact she was still shaking off a hangover and the blaring sunlight of this planet was unrelenting.

The warmachine never stopped, and even more tireless than it was the propaganda machine.

She had been handed off to the Ghost Vipers for this mission and was made to accompany them, an assignment she was more than happy to take, even if it fell outside of her typical objective. Running and gunning wasn't her speciality, even if she did demonstrate an exceptional mastery of it, she much preferred to infiltrate governments and bodies and infect them with doubt and rot from within- opening up the door weeks in advance for her allies to swarm to their doorsteps and topple them outright.​

<"Don't take any chances, there are already enough bad apples in the mix.">

Get in, eliminate the murmurings of discord, and get out.

<"As if,"> she chuckled in reply, <"You needn't tell me twice.">

The chiss adjusted her hold on the forward grip of her weapon, keeping it at low-ready.​

rHFb1NK.png

N O T T H I S T I M E
S I D E W I N D E R
DANTOOINE
// Cewr Ara \\
N5cG5gd.png

The twi'lek rose from her position by the window seat, busying her anxious hands by arranging her lekku around her neck and tucking them into the hood she drew up. Her Master was on his soapbox of belittlement again, talking at her. Rarely had things changed between them behind-the-scenes, when they weren't in the scrutiny of their comrades, and despite the shock she still felt over the violence she had been coaxed to inflict on Ordo, she had heeded the summons. Willingly, this time. Amber eyes flicked to the mirialan Master as he spoke and she squared herself in front of him, reaching out with the electrum-plated hilt of her dormant saber in her palm for him to take.

There was a harshness to her gaze, one that had moved in fairly recently, and evicted the spite she had allowed him to see each time she looked to him. Her malicious gaze held nothing spiteful, not anymore. He had finally managed to break her of that. Now, her eyes burned with the blistering intensity of determination. Mogra'teksa no longer suffered the indignity of her position just to spite and prove him wrong, no, she had seen beyond the hard mask he wore and learned of his true nature. He had never spoken kindly to her outright, but she had worked alongside of men of his caliber and nature before. She knew what really lay under the surface, even if he refused to expose it.

She would make him proud.

When he clarified his statement, she tucked the saber back beneath her cloak, clipping it into its well-worn slot on her belt. A nod followed then, nothing more, nothing less.​

"Kill everything and everyone, and do not hold back."

The lethan moved by him, stepping to grasp the door handle of their dropship and pull it open. The hot, salted air filled the cabin, rustling her cloak and grazing her tongue with the deep breath of it she drew. A tattooed hand reached upward, coiling around the bar running along each side of the cabin, holding herself steady as the ship prepared to land. "I won't," she finally said, turning her head to glance at him from the corners of her golden eyes, "not this time." He would not be wounded due to her failure to act. Not again.​

Last edited:
zNplyfq.jpg

Captain Enedina Tal
GALIDRAANI FREE STATE
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
Tags:// DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran Aveline Greye Willan Tal Willan Tal
QUgjk5e.png
Serenno had been a brutal affair marked by a lengthy trip in the ships hospital ward, with both her legs broken, multiple bruises, cuts and light burns from the aftermath of being orbitally bombarded, rendering her at the mercy of the Galidraani doctors and absent from the front. For all her complaints and abject misery of being confined to a bed, the doctors had done their magic and healed the woman to be fighting fit once more. Enedina reckoned they would not have her back a second time; in her complete and utter stubbornness at being forced to stay in bed and heal, she punched one of the doctors and broke his cheekbone, earning herself a reprimand and further week stay with restraints on. Most likely at her father's request.

Her father took pride in his families image – or at least she thought so. Despite her own shortcomings when maintaining the Tal family's image, she was at least following in her father's footsteps, unlike her brother. Not to say he couldn't pack a punch, but he didn't have that killer instinct others did. He wasn't a soldier. He wasn't a real killer. That was what marked Enedina out above the rest, it was what marked every woman who bore the ranks of the Galidraani army and officers academy; they were all ruthless and fought tooth and nail to be where they were. No one would take that away, not the Sith, not her siblings, not even her own father.

She passed several of her fathers friends colleagues who looked like they had chanced upon a ghost and rather than waste time talking with Tals secretary for entry to his office, she simple barged her way in and offered a hasty salute to all present in the room.

"I hope i haven't missed the meeting," she spoke with a hint of sarcasm, shooting a cheeky smile at her father and Barran.

"T E M P E S T"
CRYSTAL CAVERNS
D A N T O O I N E
OBJECTIVE III | TASK ETERNAL

Backup? Aleksander was rarely backup.

The main party was merely just late.

Heavy boots rasped against the floor with each step. For being in a combat zone, he walked with relative ease. The sight of a Jedi temple was interesting to the young man. It had been a long time since he's ventured within such a place, even longer since he engaged in the belief. Aleksander was dressed in his Imperial Knight Armor, relatively unscathed save for the black singe of a saber strike across his torso. He was left relatively untouched beneath the armor- so it was a story for another time.

The sight he witnessed from beneath his visor was stark, several of his fellow Knights engaged with the odd Graug creatures. It was nearly humorous to him, seeing these dark creatures in a sanctum such as this. He'd allow his presence to weigh in on the force-sensitives around him. He was many things on the field- and subtle was not one of them.

"A little help is an understatement." Aleksander decided, his voice ringing out from the speakers within his helmet. Several powerful strides carried him to the side of the woman who was backpedaling away from the large threat. Weakness? Probably not, but Aleksander would sooner die than seen on the retreat. Tactical withdraws were another story.

Ready to join the battle, his right hand gripped a saber from his right hip, it's sister saber left ignored on his left. As the white blade ignited, he finally sprung into action. Energy pulsed through his veins as he moved across the floor in slow, powerful movements. He seemed to glide across the ground with each step, his lightsaber slashing through the air in harsh movements. To Aleksander, it was a beautiful process. Deflect, attack, move, repeat. He accepted the fury of his opponents, the satisfaction of fighting, and winning being a drive to his own power.

To an untrained observer, his attacks appeared to be unconnected and unpolished. However, Form VII was never about flashy. It's malignant grace was about winning. After several foes had been dispatched of, he'd take several long strides as he'd glide across back to Seraiel's side.
Clearing his throat, he'd offer a few words. "Never seen a big one." The man admitted- what he'd never admit, though, was that he was already a little tired. Seems he needed a new training routine.

"Take the lead."

9Kd5KtF.jpg

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
HOMECOMING
Darth Sybila

N5cG5gd.png

EHjS9Ad.jpg

"Less than you'd think." Irveric admitted solemnly, his gaze not breaking from the landscape before him as he peered over familiar peels and pulls of the landscape. The scars of war had yet to heal. That was no surprise. The scale of the engagement in and around Garang far weighed the city and by extension- the planet's strategic importance. It was Tavlar's self imposed inflated value for this world that drove them all to those lengths.

For the better or worse. In the end, it seemed to work for his favor. But even still, the cost was telling.

He began a slow walk, expecting her to follow.

"I wanted nothing more than to leave here, the Corps back then was an opportunity, if nothing else." He iterated, referring to the One Sith Stormtrooper Corps, his first branch of three of military service.

"Then after all this time...I wanted to come back, in some form of spiritual vindication. But...of course- it had a cost. A cost we're still paying. It was selfish, stupid." Irveric iterated. No one ever wanted to say it to his face if they believed the same.

"But- all things happen as they do...and here we are, in the end." He says, the faint glint of something catching his eye on the unmarked path they walked.

"It's fulfilling, only in that...we're doing what is right. But this isn't home. Nothing will be, I don't think." He said, slowly crouching down in the tall grass field before swiping his metallic hand along the dirt, revealing the visor of a stormtrooper helmet. It bared the markings of the 501st, his markings. His legion. His men. Dead.

in service to the state

zNplyfq.jpg

A V E N G E R
IMPERIAL SPECTRE
INVESTIGATE DANTOOINE ANOMALIES

Chelenne Akaris Chelenne Akaris | Raijan Sol Raijan Sol
N5cG5gd_d.webp

The responsibility of a Spectre was to preserve and maintain order and stability by any means necessary. From leading military forces to covert head hunting operations and all the way to investigating anomalies, even those of supernatural characteristic. Avenger's investigation led him to different spots on the farming world of Dantooine - a world not long ago embroiled in war after the unsuccessful New Imperial attempt of reclaiming the Imperator's homeworld.

One of these spots had been the orphanage that had surprisingly been opened at the behest of the New Imperial's announcement of invasion; other than leaving baffled from the location, Varian found nothing else of note that would be classified as an anomaly. His next spot to examine had been the famed invisible wall that had blocked the Imperial's push into the now abandoned Sith Imperial garrison of Libra Gold. No trace had remained of it and everything indicated that the way forward for Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku was now open.

Next, he followed the trail towards the ancient Rakatan Temple which was no more than ruins presently. Satellite scans showed the sudden appearance of a lifeform and the readings of the Force meter had flared up necessitating his intervention.

As always his 'nemesis' - Nighthawk - was already on the case, bursting through the dusty fields on a speeder bike that's velocity Varian sought to match. His black cloak waved violently against the rushing wind as he accelerated to catch up with the ISB agent.

"Late again!" She shouted toward him, turning her gaze forward once more. "What, did you sleep in darling?!"

And as always she had to rub it in his face.

"Someone rigged my bike." he called out back at her. I wonder who. "You wouldn't know anything about it, would you--"

A pause.

"--darling."

rHFb1NK.png

M A N _ O F _ I R O N
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
TASK ETERNAL
LORD EXECUTOR
KNIGHTS OF THE EMPIRE
Iron Skin | Lightsaber
Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen | Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel | Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei
N5cG5gd.png

Rurik.jpg

One of the more insidious machinations of the Sith was not so much what they could do in the flesh- but what corruption they could render unto nature itself. The vaunted Jedi Enclave was an institution whispered amongst the Jedi Order in his youth. A place of learning, teachings, study. All within this pristine, peaceful landscape. But of course, there was nothing pristine with the Sith and with them- peace was a lie.

It was time to cleanse it all.

An Imperial Knight Redoubt would replace the defacing of nature of which the Sith had inflicted unto this place. A venue to cultivate Order. The Empire itself. As much as the Order had seen great triumphs, the ranks of the Imperial Knights needed replinshment. War was costly to all- but to the weapons of the Empire, they died at a rate just as rapidly as their Stormtrooper comrades due to the extensive demands of their duty.

Their gunships landed not far from the enclave's main approach.

He walked with slow, iron footfalls into the entrance of the ruins. The echoes of the Force ran deep and strong through these grounds, the very same of which a reclaimed Revan once walked thousands of years prior. And now- defiled. How thousands of years of history and tradition could be undone with a few short years in the hands of the Sith- the means of chaos and destruction.

Among the ruins, he walked alone as the Knights split into their own individual units, Rurik's mind too shrouded by the great darkness here with the weakness embedded into him by the Twilight's wounds. Luckily for the rest- there was strength in numbers.

A Graug emerged from the darkness and his migraine white blade ignited to thrust through the marauder's chest. Of course- if these beasts were here it meant their hive remained among several other predicaments.

Yet more vile than the rest, a familiar darkness lingered but not that of Zambrano, the same he'd felt in Harvest Dark.

No...

Another-

Ren.

O R I G A M I

IMPERIAL SECURITY BUREAU

N I G H T H A W K

// INVESTIGATE \\

Cromwell Cromwell Raijan Sol Raijan Sol

An impish, devious giggle escaped her, almost unheard over the roar of the engines as they rode beside one another. She relieved the pressure on the throttle, allowing him to close the distance and pull up adjacent. "Me? Why, what a terrible allegation! I would never do such a thing!" She smirked, thinking about the chain she had rolled in the sand previously before tucking it back into place. "I waited for you, you know, hoping I could ride with you! But you never showed up, tsk tsk. What's a girl to do?"

Chelenne slowed herself down as they approached, leaning to drive her bike in a wide perimeter, inspecting the exterior of the ruins for any sign of trouble in brief pass, as well as find them a route of entry. Scattered footsteps near the East side broke the sands, exposing the path of their culprit. It was enough to clue her in, even if the wind had started the ardous process of burying the tracks. "Here we are." She hummed, pulling to a stop and swiftly hopping off the bike, pushing her goggles up to rest against the crown of her brow. "What a terrible place for a date, you could have chosen better."

The agent dusted herself off and started off, drawing the flashlight from her belt and waltzing alongside of the tracks, keeping her crystalline gaze on them as she assessed the stride and number, counting the paces to size up the stranger who had ventured here. "Looks like they weren't in any hurry. I'm assuming it's a male, see how there's more weight on the heels? Maybe disoriented? Or intoxicated, there's a little of a torquing shift before they lift their feet, the sand isn't loose enough to cause that here." The woman squinted against the sunlight, finding the crack in the half-buried door ahead of them.

"Well, you know what they say Avenger," her hand found her hip, flashlight still rolled into her fist, "age before beauty."

MOSHED-2021-6-14-7-10-15.jpg

"N O C T U R N U M"
CRYSTAL CAVERNS
D A N T O O I N E
OBJECTIVE III | TASK ETERNAL

seradivider.png
Seraiel gave a firm nod, having finally gotten the thing into the large central opening of the cavern. With a firm step forward, the woman lunged at the creature, confident that there was no need to hold back now that a capable ally was at her back. The saberstaff whirred violently in the air as she went for the big guys leg. It produced a sharp scrape against it's knee. However, the decent amount of bodily armor plating it's flesh kept her from digging any further.

"You couldn't make this easy on me, could you." There was a hint of sheer annoyance in her tone. Sure, the thing had at most enough braincells to have sense enough to survive, but that was the extent of it.

It's movements were slow, but each blow would be a fierce one. The crystals in the cave rattled as it's fist clashed into the ground. Seraiel smirked, pivoting her body back and jumping to get a a better vantage point against it, her fist extending as she sent out a shockwave of force-energy into the creatures back.

With fumbling steps, the creature stumbled forward, giving the nimble Echani woman the opportunity to dig her saber right into the back of it's knee. It was then that a sound that could chill even the most mentally fortified to the bone echoed through the cavern chambers, emitted from the beast. The sound itself had been amplified by dark side force energy, and suddenly, concern fell over Seraiel's features.

'It's a force user.' She spoke to Aleksander, focusing her energy on communicating before taking a leap back, the momentary distraction nearly costing her a strike to the head. Her brows furrowed, her hand coming forward as her staff spun to her back.

That's when she heard it. At first, it was only a faint cracking, the ground below her rumbling. Suddenly, with a loud sequence of pops, the cavern ceiling began caving in, large pieces of rubble and debris clattering to the floor. The earlier shout from the creature had been more than enough to disturb the structural integrity of the old caves.

"Get out! Go! It's coming down!" She shouted out to the others, her hand occasionally wiping to the side to shove the more moderately sized pieces out of the way. It was then that the beast struck out at her, landing a blow against her abdomen and knocking her to the ground. Silvery eyes shot wide open as the wind was knock clean out of her lungs. She laid there for a moment, panting, as once again it would move to strike.

Suddenly, it extended it's hands, then slowly narrowing them as an immense pressure began squeezing against Sera's body. The woman grit her teeth, groaning out in pain. She was pinned, and despite using her own capability to fight against it, it was only enough to keep her from being crushed then and there.

She needed a distraction, and she needed it fast.

Aleksander Castellanos Aleksander Castellanos

FN-999

F

fQULKaC.jpg
OBJECTIVE: I
UNIT: 918th Regiment of the
908th Legion
EQUIPMENT: In Signature
ALLIES ON OBJECTIVE: TBD | Open to interaction

7elcau4.png

Tokare was under siege.
For three hours, the 918th Regiment had thrown themselves at the garrison, containing within it the remnants of the Sith trooper formations that the 908th had pushed back until only their most fortified holdouts remained. So far, the 918th had taken most of the surrounding urban structure, leaving only a few scattered buildings and the garrison fortress itself, combined small enough for the regiment alone to encircle. From behind the cover of debris from blasted buildings, mobile artillery pounded at the steadily weakening shields of the fortress, while thousands of troops on the ground prevented any easy attempt to resupply or escape out of Tokare.

In the rear of a line of 918th-affiliated companies to the north of the garrison walls, FN-999 conferred with his officers.

"Shall we attempt a frontal assault?" suggested one major. "Surely we outnumber them and have worn them down to the brink."

"And lead our troops on a suicide run?" replied another major. "As long as those walls and shields stand, we will be helpless as they land hits on us, likely resupplied within the fort. A precision strike would be more useful."

At the center of the group of officers, the lieutenant legion commander slammed the sheath of his great blade into the ground, announcing his intent to speak.

"I believe that the second option is more strategically sound." proclaimed FN-999. "After all, while we have many assault companies in our ranks, we are no heavy armor unit. A frontal assault would simply be inefficient. Prepare our best troops for an infiltration and ensure that both our artillery and the bulk of our regiment keeps the survivors cooped up tight in their garrison, all their attention focused outwards."

Both majors gave a quick salute before activating their helmet comms arrays, relaying the new order across the 918th.

Last edited by a moderator:

IO-21

I
fQULKaC.jpeg
Objective: 1
Tag: FN-999
Unit: 21st Combat Automata [50/50 Droids]

While the command staff spoke a holocommunicator hovered off the table and a blued holographic image of IO-21 sprang into view "21st Combat Automata reporting for combat operations. Current strength 51 units. Standing by." the cold droid voice stated with loyal apathy. The deployment of Sentinel Series droids had been thus far minimal, relegated to rearguard actions for most of their service. Apparently someone had the idea of trying the combat droids once again in more open conflict. A quick review of Imperial records would quickly show that the relatively new droids were shielded and displayed advanced learning technology.

Near the front line the platoon of droids stood at attention in two groups of 25, their blaster carbines held close to their polished durasteel frames. An Imperial logistics squad had stopped by to admire the craftsmanship of the droids "Do you think they're all going to be that shiny one day?" asked a corporal to his sergeant "With the way things are going kid? I'd say worry more about your career - if those munitions are stalled up any longer." without more hesitation the squad went back to pulling a repulsor lift cart towards the minimal field artillery present.

ueb2hYF.jpg

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
DANTOOINE

N5cG5gd.png
<"As if,"> she chuckled in reply, <"You needn't tell me twice.">

He didn't doubt she understood their orders, but was she willing to carry them out? Cull out a group of people, a mixture of innocents and treasonous bastards, and execute them all. Few could digest that with a clear conscience, some stomached it with regrets of executing those orders, and many frowned at the idea with disgust.

They were the few; the few that did whatever to complete their mission to be one step closer to achieving their goals and dreams.

He would warned her that this was different from the assignments she has done before, but he thought it would be better to just throw her into the fray of it all. Let her adapt and act how she wanted, and then evaluate her performance. Everyone at his command were expected to high standards of following their orders unless said otherwise.

Good soldiers follow orders.

Soldiers walked in formation, subtly approaching the perimeter of the complex. The element of surprise was at their side, so far; they would strike like a snake unleashing from their coil and deliver fatal venom.

<"Several targets out and about, sir.">

<"They will be taken care of when it is their turn. Now, let's move.">

Anything in their way would get tapped. They all divided into smaller teams to tackle different buildings at once. Divide and conquer.

They arrived at their first.

<"Breach!">

M3dQdd2SRMG3bZ251DER1mfjTz1KdlHK69w3XIFPYjv95lSU8TA2J5oiz0XBgSRWQCyYueX88wswKbHv8H7ObVoLp2eXlO8smkUJ-uHAWJ3ynl6UOY-uk1nyK9r7AfsNu4p2PGC3

D A N T O O I N E
|| T H E
. R E C L A M A T I O N ||

Objective IV
Tag: Fiolette Fortan
Music Notes:
Five Finger Death Punch "Darkness Settles In"

There was a brief moment before she accepted Fiolette's outstretched hand, letting the statuesque redhead lead her down the ramp of the ship. A thousand wounds assaulting her senses as she loosened her grip on her senses and let them range outward. She was glad for the woman's steadying presence because what razed through her defenses was almost enough to drive her to her knees.

She'd been born here over a millennium ago. Had suffered at the hands of her parents. Had lost her brothers. Returned after a century to reclaim what was rightfully hers. Had taken the land and destroyed the humble farmhouse that bore so much pain within its confines. One would think that a Sith would revel in it, but it had been the only pain she could find no solace in.

What had taken her two centuries to build up had been simply, and utterly, destroyed. Her crimson gaze flared wildly for a brief moment, before it faded to its original cerulean hue. Kassandra let go of Fiolette's hand, stepping forward slowly, each foot carefully placed to avoid the piles of broken stone and steel and flesh.

Because there were bodies, too.

Some were those of her household staff, those that had not evacuated in time to avoid the onslaught. The majority were the nexu and tuskcats she'd had hand-raised and left to thrive on the land instead of cooping them up in the cities she had been flitting between these last few years. People she regarded as family, and creatures she regarded as her children, dead.

All because the Sith of the so-called Empire couldn't contain themselves. Couldn't reign themselves in enough to leave the property and people loyal to one of their allies alone. Her fingers curled themselves into tight fists and the sky began to darken overhead as the storm clouds answered to her summons.

Head canted to the side, her senses ranged outward in formidable pulses, like a ripple in the water ranging ever outward. Would that there was something or someone foolish enough to come hunting...because the anger clawing at the shields within her mind would need an outlet, and a simple storm would not be enough.

zNplyfq.jpg

LORD PROTECTOR
GALIDRAANI FREE STATE
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
Tags:// DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran Enedina Tal Enedina Tal Aveline Greye
QUgjk5e.png

"I'm inclined to say you haven't, despite your recent knack for insubordination and lack of punctuality, take a seat, all of you," he replied abrupt and sharply to Enedina, reserving a disapproving glare for the eldest of his brood before gesturing for the trio to take their seats. Willan retrieved a large datapad from one of his drawers beneath his desk and placed it in front of him; it helped to keep ahead on affairs and matters both domestically and in the broader Imperial state. He spent half his time being fed by periodic datapad reports of logistical statistics, funding issues and progress reports from the homeworld front and more. Time dragged, and with it, the casualty listings grew deeper and wider, tragedies on the field became statistics to him, and his world had become smaller as his responsibilities grew. Six hundred of his own had died on the Serenno campaign, with twice as many wounded or otherwise missing in action, names of which he hardly knew or had any interaction with. In his leadership and power over the movement, he and a smaller committee of generals played god with the men's lives they commanded to see fit die or serve a greater purpose in the war. The general Tal, who had once been a man of the soldiery, a man who had earned his bread and butter fighting in the dirt, had become a recluse whose image was dominated by the nascent cult of personality around him and the powerful propaganda that dominated the holonet.

In some fickle sense, he envied his colleague Barran, the man had at least retained what made him a man of the military and his humanity as a human being and leader. Tals growing disconnect between him and his own soldiers had left him more and more cold to the cost of his actions to secure home. Even his own heir had become nought more than a chess piece and soldier in his army. He wondered if he'd be willing to throw his own flesh and blood away like he did to other fathers, sons and daughters, all in the name of Galidraan and the lion banner. Something Erskine was all but intimately familiar with during the many battles of Ziost.

"As i'm sure you're all aware, our recent measures against the crumbling Sith forces has bore immense fruit, both sources from internally and ISB reports suggest that the Siths failed offensives have largely left the door to Galidraan all but open, all that remains is the final dash to home and the consolidation of a post war Galidraan, which I and many others in this movement wish to see firmly implemented."

Fiolette Fortan

F

D A N T O O I N E
B Y O O

Fiolette scarcely looked upward, she'd been around Kassandra enough to know just how she expressed herself. All the redhead could do now was stand there, a pillar in the storm, reminding Kassandra that she did not have to endure this alone. Fiolette's azure-colored eyes surveyed the landscape around them. Scorched bodies, walls collapsed and towers fell - where a once majestic castle stood now laid in ruins. All the more reason that Fiolette felt grateful toward the movement within Galidraan to free themselves of the Sith. Or else this would be their fate, a fate avoided if the Whisper Network's information was valid.
In that case, there was a great debt owed to the likes of the Tals and Barrans.
Fio's mind shifted toward the present as the storm loomed overhead. What laid around them was death, death that could have been avoided if the Sith Empire had not been so reckless. But then, to the Sith Empire - the lives non-Sith were considered expendable. Just one of the many reasons that led Irveric Tavlar on his crusade that has now created an entire nation. A nation of Imperials of which have not been seen in quite some time.
Wordlessly, the redhead approached the brunette who undoubtedly wanted to unleash every single level of hell right here and right now. Such a waste of energy, such rage should be saved - saved for those who deserved it most. Fiolette carefully threaded her fingers with Kassandras and stepped in front of the Lordess. Such a magnificent woman, Fiolette thought to herself as she tucked her other hand beneath the Dantooian's chin.
Azure-colored eyes met crimson, and with the softest touch of her voice, "I am so sorry, Kassandra." No, it hadn't been Fiolette's fault but it was hard to imagine what her beau was going through. Fiolette moved her hand away from the brunette's chin and gingerly held her other hand. "I am so sorry." She whispered, running her thumb along the tops of Kassandra's hands, in a soothing circular motion.

if they're watching anyways
rHFb1NK.png

hJJw3Ng.png

Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku | Objective III | Open (?)

Auteme couldn't bring herself to trust the Imperial Knights here.

Effective, professional, disciplined -- certainly, the New Imperial's warriors were skilled enough to clear out the enclave, but that was not enough. To simply destroy and purge was not the Jedi way, nor should it be the way of the Imperial Knights. Auteme was here to restore things.

The influence of the Sith had taken hold of this place for years; even now as their Empire began to crumble, she could feel the smog that hung over the place. Sickening, choking the senses. If anything it made the Graug swarm with an even greater fervor. The creatures charged forward at the knights and Jedi, embodiments of the chaos that the Imperial Knights sought to destroy, embodiments of the darkness the Jedi had to root out.

Admittedly, her fear of such monsters had been lessened by facing their Khan on Ossus -- as she confronted them alongside Lucien today, it was almost easy.

Almost.

The first to lunge at her was caught in a web of threads, constraining as they were burning to the Sithspawn. The next swung with claws sharp enough to rend her in half, but they only found purchase in an almost glue-like wall of white that she'd summoned next to her. The third was the furthest, and with an outstretched hand she enveloped it in a cocoon of the Force. All three soon found themselves restrained against the wall by the strands she'd woven.

Still they gnashed and clawed against it. A moment of respite gained, Auteme stepped closer, searching for a fragment of serenity in the creature -- only to be met by rage.

"How can we... help them?" she asked, half knowing there was no answer.

Raijan moved silently, barefoot in the encompassing darkness. With each step, the sides of his feet led the way before rolling down to lightly flatten on the surface before another step was made. With a leading hand trailing along the wall, he felt for the gouges in the wall where he suspected a lightsaber had passed.

He had never been a stranger to investigative work, especially prior to this current mission, where he worked for the First Order Security Bureau for some years before being returned to the field, in the new Special Warfare formations.

With a tendency for overt, excessive violence, and a curiosity that created a semblance of autonomy. He was the perfect operative to be smuggled behind enemy lines and cause devastating damage in a short period. With a team of like minded individuals both operating in unison and independent of each other at the same time, it was no wonder that the remnants of the Galactic Alliance shattered before them.

Trapped within the realm of cryosleep, there was no saying what the state of the Galaxy was like, or how many years had passed.

But those thoughts were pushed down, suffocated under the pressure of looming failure.

Once he figured out where he was and the status of the First Order, he could worry about whether or not he was forgotten, or if his pod had fallen into enemy hands.

His stalking in the dark came to an abrupt end, the toes of his right foot just barely on the cusp of leaving the cold floor as he heard near incomprehensible groveling up ahead. The stick in his grasp tightened, his foot crashing into the edge of something hard as it moved forwards. His free hand dragged along the wall before shooting out in front of him to catch himself.

Stairs, he thought, as he pushed himself back up. But, by then, the mutterings had ended.

Bounding up the stairs, he cared less for the stealth approach now. Head swiveling from left to right before he caught a hue of crimson splashed up against the wall, both a hue from an unseen light source, and darker shades that he was certain was of the ichor variety. Without hesitation, that was the direction he moved in.

M3dQdd2SRMG3bZ251DER1mfjTz1KdlHK69w3XIFPYjv95lSU8TA2J5oiz0XBgSRWQCyYueX88wswKbHv8H7ObVoLp2eXlO8smkUJ-uHAWJ3ynl6UOY-uk1nyK9r7AfsNu4p2PGC3

D A N T O O I N E
|| T H E
. R E C L A M A T I O N ||

Objective IV
Tag: Fiolette Fortan
Music Notes:
Disturbed "Sound Of Silence"

There was a moment or three when she wanted nothing more than to let her rage loose upon whatever, and whomever remained on Dantooine and was affiliated with the Sith. Would that her need for vengeance could be so easily sated. But unlike those who had razed her home, the Lordess was someone far more capable than those worthless sacks of flesh and bone.

The crimson haze within her mind slowly ebbed and allowed her to recognize that Fiolette had stepped in front of her and spoken softly. The touch to her chin, the gentle pressure of her thumbs atop her hands as she held them steady. It was enough, and yet, somehow so much more than she expected of the woman. What they were was not so precisely defined, which suited both of them.

But the fact that the redhead would stand there in the face of her overwhelming rage and bring her gently back to clarity spoke volumes. Blinking slowly, Kassandra took a deep, ragged breath and let go of the swirling energy overhead. It was enough to remain as a storm, though the severity was lessened without her power feeding into it. Which was just as well. A thunderstorm suited her mood.

A faint smile curled her lips and she took another deep breath before she attempted to form words.
"Thank you." was all that emerged, the syllables lacking their usual melody and warmth. She held Fiolette's gaze for several moments before looking just over her shoulder at the destruction once more. A shudder caressed the length of her spine and she gently squeezed Fio's hands to ground herself once more.

"They will pay for this..." Kass breathed softly, even as tendrils of the Force gathered up broken wood and torn fabrics to form a massive pyre. "...whatever remains of the Sith will burn for this. I swear it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom