THE KILIEA COMMAND
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create an Imperial Atrisian Nationalist Splinter Military Faction for internal plots within the Atrisian Commonwealth story community
- Image Credit: Photoshop Configurations by Me
- Permissions: N/A
- Army Name: The Kiliea Command Forces
- Classification: Autonomous Atrisian Corps Force
- Affiliation: Kiliea Command Forces
- Direct Command: Xori Mohc Generalissimi of Kiliea and Lord Commander of the Kiliea Command Forces
- Direct Commanding Org: Atrisian Corps Directorate
- Other Affiliations:
- Army Symbol:
Kiliea Command Forces Crest
Kiliea Command Forces
Atrisian Corps Directorate Crest
Kiliea Command Forces Battle Flag
- Description: The Kiliea Command Forces is a despotic military junta lead by the Atrisian Imperial Radical Generalissimi Xiro Mohc. They are a modestly sized military force settled on the Atrisian Commonwealth world of Kiliea and are made up of radicalized imperial-leaning Atrisian veterans from the One Sith and First Order Wars who have followed Xiro in a zealous shadow war to reign control of the Atrisian Commonwealth from the Imperial Court in Atrisia. They are funded by many secret arms dealers and have amassed a force to launch a surprise coup assault aginst the Imperial Court and its young prince.
- Headquarters: Kiliea System
- Atrisian Imperial Coup of current Emperor's Court
- Reformation of Atrisia into an Autonomous Imperial State
- Establishment/Enforcement of Autonomous State & Special Economic Zone Treaty with the Galactic Alliance
- The Kiliea Command Forces are not well known across the galaxy - in fact, they are barely known outside of the few affiliations and diplomatic ties they have made. And this is on purpose as they have formed in secret on Kiliea over the years to prepare for an imperial coup against the Emperors of Atrisia.
- Within Atrisian Commonwealth they are regarded as a dangerous, ruthless, and major threat to the political control of the Imperial Court in Atrisia.
- They are a well-trained, well-funded, and well-experienced armed force of Atrisian veterans, old guard and returned military exiles from the days of the One Sith and First Order occupations.
- Army Size: Large
- Personnel Count: 16,000
- Force Configuration: Augmented Reinforced Battlegroup Force
- Armored Vehicle Inventory:
- 212 Heavy Tanks
- 676 Repulsorcrafts
- Army Configuration: Augmented Reinforced Battlegroup Force
- Subdivisions: New Atrisian Corps
- Naval Support Attachment: Kiliea Command Naval Strike Force "Base Delta Zero" [KCOMM-BDZ]
- Support Attachment Composition:
- Attachment Configuration: Augmented Heavy Attack Line
- Vessel Inventory Count: Nine Warships
- Vessel Composition:
- Neo-Axis Battle Station
- [Command Vessel] "Jinchuu" Choushin Class Generation 3 Kaede Destroyer
- "Kiliea" and "Frisal" Choushin Class Generation 3 Kaede Destroyer
- "Tenpo" Choushin Class Generation 5 Interdiction Cruiser
- "Yamajo" and "Shirojo" Veers-class Star Galleons
- "Yovshin", "Metsuka" and "Tenchuu" Valiant-Class Cruisers
- Support Attachment Composition:
As of Submission:
- Xiro Mohc
Initially formed as the "Last Corps" - an Army-in-Exile comprised of Atrisian Veterans from the wars against the One Sith and First Order - what would become the Kiliea Command grew in earnest in the Unknown Regions under the auspices of former Yovshin Swordswoman and New Imperial Knight Xiro Mohc. Dissatisfied with the Atrisian Commonwealth's total and unconditional capitulation to the Galactic Alliance and the timid policies of the Imperial Court in Atrisia by its Young Prince Shoma Ike .
In the shadows of the Unknown Region, armed by private contractors and a secret military import treaty with the New Imperial Order and the Tyrant of Industry Gat Tambor - the Kiliea Command launched a devastating takeover of Kiliea and enforced their military dictatorship over the populace using nationalist fervour as a means to drum up support.
The cries of "Hail Artisia!" rang out across Kiliea as Xiro Mahoc declared herself Generalissimi of Kiliea and Lord Commander of the Kiliea Command Forces. Now all of the Atrisian Commonwealth hangs on the precipice of civil war as Xiro and her forces make clear their intentions to reforge the Commonwealth under a "Reign of Steel and Blood".