Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Jedi Pilgrimage (NJO - Open to All Jedi)

9oC7GB.jpg

NJO Temple
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Caden Evesa Caden Evesa Joland Graves Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Loomi Loomi Tala Vale Tala Vale | @everybody else

Valery looked quietly between her husband and the gathered Jedi, who were growing in number and collectively discussing the idea. To see others, such as Caedyn Arenais and Matsu Ike Matsu Ike offering their assistance with it made her smile, and gave her confidence that these pilgrimages would go well. Whether they'd be a week, a month, or even a year, the Jedi had the resources to support it, and this was perhaps the best time for it in many years.

During the war, no Jedi could have imagined leaving to focus on anything other than protecting the Alliance against the Maw. Times were different now, finally.

"For those interested, I can also share more about my own experiences. I've been to several special places in the Galaxy to center myself or to learn more about the Force. I can even offer to guide you there and help you along," she offered the Jedi in attendance. Whether it was bringing people to the Dawn Temple or showing them a Force Nexus elsewhere, she had plenty of ideas to help.

She really hoped the Knights would try it.

Cora couldn't help but be jealous.

It wasn't an entirely new emotion for her, but she'd felt it in spades ever since her engagement to Horace. First, at Jand's Knighting. And again now, at the pilgrimage gathering.

It wasn't because Padawans typically weren't allowed to complete a pilgrimage alone. It wasn't because her friends were ascending the ranks of the Jedi before her.

Cora was jealous because she'd never get to experience any of that for herself. In a few short weeks, she'd leave the Order to be married and remain within Ukatis' royal palace for the foreseeable future.

Instead of wallowing in the fact that she'd be forced to leave her friends and the vibrant life she'd begun building on Coruscant, Cora elected to soak in any and all assignments she could get her hands on before she had to play the role of obedient Princess.

Ever the apple polisher, she took astute notes on her datapad regarding places she'd never have the opportunity to visit.

Tython…Dawn Temple…Spin-tire? Spitnir?

The Jedi Temple
Coruscant

The warm weather and gentle breeze did far more for the venerable wounded than any medicine, Thurion found as he spent long hours convalescing in the temple gardens. He would find a place to sit, quietly idling away his afternoons watching groups of younglings attend outdoor classes, chuckling at the sight of children messing about much to the frustration of their instructors. Those kids used to be him, almost seven decades ago.

A pair of Jedi Knights strode past, clearly late for something. At first, he thought nothing of it, but when another, and then another, and then another marched past with the same hurried step, curiosity got the better of him. Slowly but surely he managed to rise from the garden bench, pulling himself to his feet using the walking cane he'd been paired with to assist in getting around easier.

He wasn't able to keep up with the steady stream of young Jedi congregating within the main hall. By the time he arrived, the hall was filled to burst; so many, in fact, that it was difficult to pick out faces he knew from amongst the crowd. Not looking to draw attention away from the matter at hand, Thurion hobbled his way through the crowd, hunched over on his trusty cane. Padawan and Knight alike parted before him, though it remained unclear whether they did so out of respect for his current state or because they recognised him.

Presiding over this grand conclave were the Sword and Shield of the Jedi, to whom Thurion offered a silent bow of his head as he appeared before them, only to find a front-row seat. The weary warrior was glad to sit, clutching the side of his abdomen as he did. From there he would merely observe the meeting, for it had been a long time since last he attended such a meeting.

He met the gazes of Valery Noble Valery Noble and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and offered a reassuring smile, despite the harrowing nature of their most recent experience, and the dire state it left him in.

"Don't mind me," he mouthed, not looking to interrupt.

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Caedyn Arenais Colette Colette Loomi Loomi Tala Vale Tala Vale Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Caden Evesa Caden Evesa Kuzon Lu’ten Joland Graves Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Marnie Sango

Be careful what you wish for.
“He who wishes to secure the good of others, has already secured his own.” - Confucius

Walking by and "nearly" bumping into his old friend and honorary "brother" Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield , offering a light clapping of his shoulder, Caltin continued to listen to the discourse.

When the others spoke, it all seemed to come together. One Order, Unity, finally. It was a good thing to think about as he had wanted to see this come to fruition since he had come out of the ice. That being said, Master Vanagor was not going to push this on anyone else, it had to be a natural thing for them to want. When it came to bringing people together, he was going to have to use his own connections and resources.

This time though, not alone.

Arenais is not the only one with resources to offer. When I came out of the ice, I was sitting on a trust fund I had no use for. The thing is that trust sat in a bank for several hundreds of years collecting compounding interest. If you think I didn’t have a use for it then, imagine now. Anyway, I formed a company with a friend of mine that turned out to be a descendant. One of the first things we did was to start a charity outreach. My wife runs that outreach which is completely separate from the company now and privately funded. I also have this.

He uploaded the image of “The Dreamweaver” Cruise line up onto the nearest screen.
Say “Hello” to the financial backer of the Outreach. Anyway, this ship can serve as a staging ground, supply transport, whatever you need. There is plenty of room and room to operate as normal and the Outreach with it as well. She is at your disposal.

He shrugged.

TAG: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Caedyn Arenais Colette Colette Loomi Loomi Tala Vale Tala Vale Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Caden Evesa Caden Evesa Kuzon Lu'ten Joland Graves Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Marnie Sango

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

y0ZHF35_d.webp

The Seer | Tag: @angsty teens
0v7RlQs.png

It was a beautiful thing to witness, even a hermit had to admit. Since gaining her sight, Henna had seldom ventured off Tython. There was just so much to observe, and so little time. She had made it her solemn duty to learn all she could, to offer the same magnitude of wisdom as Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder would have.

However, if there was one thing Henna knew... It was travel. Her own master had taken the rites of the Je'daii seriously, and after the hapan ascended into her own, she had sought knowledge in every corner of the galaxy. Floating to the edges of the room, the seer sought out the mumbling youth who has been barred from self discovery.

"I won't give you the 'your time will come soon enough' platitudes." The master teased on approach. "But I did just want to remind you we have been known to take a field trip or two on Tython, and there are those of us who honor the padawan's great journey still. Perhaps a preparation for the galactic pilgrimage, now?"

jeditemplebanner.png

New Jedi Order Temple
Tag(s): Loomi Loomi | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Henna Ashina Henna Ashina | OPEN

04fYQtb.png

Once more the Kel Dor was thankful his words seemed to have the desired effect of being encouraging. Worried some he might’ve been misunderstood as sounding like a bit of a show off Know-it-all when he just happened to be more familiar with the region in the galaxy.

Then Ko heard the familiar tone and words from the Shield of The Jedi. Almost instantly he perked up and had a more straightened and attentive posture as he listened to the Master’s words and understood what he meant. Feeling like he shouldn’t let himself get caught up in the desire to set out and prove himself. Although anyone could really blame him, most of his young life was taught the value of patience. From his very very brief pupilship with the Baran Do back on his homeworld. So patient their critics often called them down right apathetic. Than to spend many of his formative years working in more natural and agricultural endeavors. Plant’s and being at the mercy of the elements did require a great deal of patience.

“Y-Yes Master Noble…” Ko replied with a bit of a nod. He wondered if there was any confusion with there being both Master Nobles here. His attention was taken from another Master who made her way over to Loomi and himself. She spoke of field trips similarly to what was being mentioned and Tython. A planet Ko himself had not been too yet. Especially since the attempted destruction of it at the hands of the Maw years prior.

“That sounds pretty cool. I think the closest thing I’ve experienced to something along those lines was when I got my lightsaber crystal.” Also Tython was even closer to Coruscant, unlike Corellia, which was pretty much on the other side from The Deep Core.

9oC7GB.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto , Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , Henna Ashina Henna Ashina

Loomi_divider.png

"I won't give you the 'your time will come soon enough' platitudes." The master teased on approach. "But I did just want to remind you we have been known to take a field trip or two on Tython, and there are those of us who honor the padawan's great journey still. Perhaps a preparation for the galactic pilgrimage, now?"

"The opportunity would be nice," Loomi nodded. "Missions really don't give the full experience of leaving the Temple."

The words of Master Kahlil as well had been interesting... Time to be young? The Godoan had never really thought about that at all. Her memories were so scattered that Loomi didn't know if she had spent any time at all being young. It felt like such a distant thought, one she didn't really know how best to tackle. Maybe...

As Loomi glanced about the room, watching a few more individuals enter, her singular eye was immediately drawn to Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield . Notably, the man was giant, at least relative to Loomi's limited height, and people seemed to part as he stepped into the room. Even with a cane, the man held himself in a manner unlike any she had seen before. Master Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor seemed to playfully run into the man as he passed, a giant of an individual in his own right. A frown came to her face, brought about by curiosity.

"Hey Ko," she muttered, "Who's that guy? The tall dude people are being weird around?"

She also wanted to ask if he was old or young, but she refrained from that.

Caedyn Arenais

C
CAEDYN ARENAIS

PEERS: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble | @Kuzon Lu'ten | Caden Evesa Caden Evesa | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Tala Vale Tala Vale | Loomi Loomi | Colette Colette | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield | Henna Ashina Henna Ashina

The Jedi Knight turned as he felt the familiar presence of Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield . Caedyn had very recently visited the Jedi Master on Midvinter, but he hadn't expected to see Thurion present for this gathering. His surprise was followed by a fond and approving smile, gladdened to see the Jedi Master visiting the Temple of Coruscant in support of the New Jedi Order and their pilgrimage of learning. Despite feeling the desire to speak with the Master, Caedyn refrained and instead allowed those not as familiar to speak with the Midvinter King while the Jedi Knight instead listened to a few of the Padawan who were present, speaking about the prospect of missing out on such an adventure.

During his time as a Je'daii Padawan, Caedyn had felt a similar sense of longing as the senior students who were called Je'daii Journeyers would go off on their own pilgrimage to visit and meditate before the nine Tho Yor, or the Temples dedicated to each discipline in the case that the Tho Yor had succumbed to time and history. Caedyn himself had attained the position of a Journeyer and began his own walk of life and the Force before the Je'daii once again retreated from the known Galaxy, seeking to avoid being pulled into the warring states of that time. Caedyn on the other hand, had been lured away by the invasion of Commenor, the Sith Empire attacking his homeworld. A dark time that would eventually lead him to the Order of the Silver Jedi and the beginning of his path as a Jedi.

His gaze met with those around him, and eventually back to the Council members who had organized this event. It was curious timing, for Caedyn wondered if this was the Force reminding him that the nature of the Jedi remained fluid and ever-changing and that his theories of late were something worth including Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and Valery Noble Valery Noble in. Something which came with a sense of relief, for the Jedi Knight had been apprehensive in his progress, not wishing to exclude nor stray any further from the good people of the Coruscanti Order.

Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield | Caedyn Arenais | Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Loomi Loomi | Kuzon Lu’ten | Caden Evesa Caden Evesa | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Colette Colette | Tala Vale Tala Vale | Marnie Sango | Joland Graves | Henna Ashina Henna Ashina | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

There was mentions of funding and what temples were available to visit. Especially with the ideas that were being thought about and discussed of what to expect. There were Padawans that were clearly interested in taking the journey but unable to. Dreidi would have hated the chance to miss out one the first pilgrimage since the war with the Maw had finished so she could only sympathise with those that were going to miss out. However, this was all done for a reason and she was sure that when they were ready to progress that there would be just as much excitement for them as she felt inside.

Where did she want to start?

So many temples were mentioned but Dreidi's mind lingered, it lingered on the idea of her father. The last time she had been on Kashyyyk had been his funeral. It did not demonstrate her best behaviours with the grief being so strong that she could barely handle it. Returning, introducing him to the Jedi Knight that she was, the witch that she was as well, perhaps even have a chance to hear him once more and see what advice he had to offer her, it was all something that this pilgrimage seemed to be perfect for.

"I wish to start my pilgrimage with Kashyyyk. It is where my father is laid to rest, where I was born, it was the first place I called home. I think it makes sense to start there once again on my pilgrimage to the other temples." Dreidi spoke up, unsure if it was the right time or appropriate interjection, her cheeks flushed as she felt nervous plotting out where she was intending to go.

She was also sure that her father could provide some wise advice as a Jedi Master and former leader of the SJO. He might even be able to show her where to go next.

Be careful what you wish for.
“He who wishes to secure the good of others, has already secured his own.” - Confucius

It was when Dreidi Xeraic had brought up the thought of going to Kashyyk that Caltin had perked up. No, it would not have been his first choice, but it was a good idea. The big man had been brought up in a galaxy that remembered those who had made a difference in your life. He was like a walking history book, but so was the colony he had to check in on..

I think that I would like to go to Kashyyk as well. There is a good chance that the Wookiee tribe there could use some “checking in on”. They have been doing well, and I knew their eldest back when I was a Knight. I would like a chance to say “goodbye” to him, whether face to face or posthumously.

Showing one of his tattoos, it was the first thing that Caltin had done when coming out of the ice.

This is their tribal crest. It is something that all Wookiees in the tribe have marked. I rescued them when I was a Knight and they welcomed me as “family” from that day forward. I would like to go back to the Temple, yes, after all, I laid out the plans for the defensive patterns and systems when I was on the Council, but I would like to check in on the tribe too.

TAG: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Caedyn Arenais Colette Colette Loomi Loomi Tala Vale Tala Vale Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Caden Evesa Caden Evesa Kuzon Lu'ten Joland Graves Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Marnie Sango

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

jeditemplebanner.png

New Jedi Order Temple
Tag(s): Loomi Loomi | Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield | Henna Ashina Henna Ashina | OPEN

04fYQtb.png

Currently Ko’s head was thinking about the possibility of a field trip to Tython like Master Sarratt had mentioned before. That was until Loomi broke his train of thought. Speaking up to ask her fellow padawan a question. “Huh?” He began to look over to who she was referring too. The issue was that her question confused him a little.

“Um, which one?” He countered with a question of his own. Since he saw Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor close by as well. But Ko imagined she already knew who that was. So he deduced the Godoan was referring to the other man. Narrowing his goggled eyes he looked at the man.

“Oh, I think that’s Grandmaster Heavenshield, from the Silver Jedi.” He mumbled back to her as to not be too loud. Ko wasn’t really that familiar with their silver brethren, and Ko could be wrong because he didn’t recall them needing a cane before. “So… that might answer your question.” He added softly. Admittedly Ko also had the idea of pulling Loomi’s leg some and saying something wildly misinformative to mess with the Godoan padawan. Perhaps that they were from a race of fuzzy changelings that shed their hair a lot and gave many people allergic reactions. Or something equally ridiculous, but Ko refrained.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
The attention turned and she looked at Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield and moved over to greet him stopping when Caltin was there and she looked up at him even with a cane as she spoke. "Master Heavenshield, it is good to see you." SHe took in the sight of him and was tempted to offer to make him a better cane but thought of it. HEaring a padawan as she spoke at a whisper and for it to be clear when she directed it with the force towards Loomi Loomi and Ko Vuto Ko Vuto . "One of them maybe the better of us." She shrugged though and clasped hands in front of herself. "We miss your wisdom among the newest silvers, holocrons, scrolls and archives only go so far compared to the experience of another master. Though the new rest is a sight to behold on the high plane. The area of kashyyyk shifted and turned into a lake with new trees planted after me and Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran saw it moved."

Kuzon Lu’ten

K
Kashyyyk…

Kuzon paused, in the middle of his recording, looking around the crowd. The Wookiee homeworld meant a great deal to him. It had been more of a sanctuary, a place of study and most of all a home. He found himself sadly smiling.

It will always be a part of me no matter if I ever step foot on it again or not.

The padawan resumed his recording with the pen until an all too familiar voice spoke in his mind.

You're not reading history now Kuzon, you're living it.

Eyes widened he whispered.

"Master Vidya…"

As soon he sensed the presence even as it was already fading away. Kuzon trembled all so slightly before he bowed his head. He felt comfort, rebuke and encouragement until the presence finally departed. A tear streamed down his right eye to the cheek before wiping it with the sleeve of his robes. Softly sighing, Kuzon put up his journal and the pen.

Silent grief gave way to resolve that became evident with narrowed eyes. From his belt Kuzon detached his lightsaber, gripping in the right hand. Turning around to face the Jedi, from the youngest to eldest he cleared his throat.

"To all who are going, I salute you."

Snapping the button, an emerald blade activated in a sudden hiss. Lifting the saber high above his head and pointing to the ceiling he openly declared.

"May the force be with us!"

Whereas he'd failed to spot familiar faces upon his unceremonious arrival, they had not failed to spot him. Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor had been the first to make his presence known, lightly bumping into him on his quest to find a place to sit. He was pleased to see his brother-in-arms again after having parted ways in the Tython aftermath. Not that he worried the big man would've met his fate so soon, knowing how fierce a fighter he was.

Caedyn Arenais was also present, and he was pleased to see the lad in good health and among friends. Were it not for his own poor state of health, he would walk over to embrace him.

Someone who he truly did not expect to see was Matsu Ike Matsu Ike stepping into view. "Master Ike," he rested both hands upon the handle of his cane. "I am retired, as you well know. My tenure on the Silver Council ended long ago, and I must profess I have no desire to look back on my decision. Midvinter has my full attention now, but I also adhere to the Will of the Force. When summoned, I answer the call."

Thurion squirmed in his seat, attempting to get a bit more comfortable but his wounds would not let him.

"The Silver Jedi have played their part, Matsu, and we played it well. We honoured the legacy of Iella E'ron as best we could. I am content with looking towards the future." His eyes wandered to where the Nobles stood, the Sword and Shield providing hope to all. Even this old man.

He could only pray he would not outlive them too.

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble

9oC7GB.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto , Henna Ashina Henna Ashina , Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield

Loomi_divider.png

“Oh, I think that’s Grandmaster Heavenshield, from the Silver Jedi.”

Loomi frowned as she pondered on the title for a moment. The Silver Jedi... they were dissolved after the War, or at least their territory was. She had only heard them discussed a few times, but everyone who had known them at their best seemed to speak of a long and complex history. The Godoan couldn't exactly wrap her head around it all just yet, but she at least understood why the man seemed to be addressed with such an air of respect.

And why he seemed so tired.

"Oh, thanks," she finally muttered. "I was just lost in thought..."

An awkward expression spread across her face. They were supposed to be here to prepare for their own pilgrimages whenever they became knights. Should they ask more questions, at least to appear like responsible padawans?

"Do we need to ask more questions?" Loomi whispered to Ko. "I-I don't know if they're judging participation."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
She nodded looking at Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield "ANd you have earned it and that is high praise even though Iella was a friend I miss. Hopefully the few who remain will be fine under me as we look towards other avenues." She said it with a smirk though as they were deciphering the precepts with Jyoti and Kei even Sor-Jan helped from time to time and one or two others but not much. "Should you want though the High Plane is open to you as is the Silver Dawn we discovered. There is also the renovation of the older temples on Voss and Vaynai we have been working on to make them open to any jedi who wishes to come there." She chuckled to herself though looking at the biot on her shoulder. "And the future looks to be brighter then ever, so much innovation and new understandings of the force."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom