Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iron Empire [Advertisement]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Isamu Baelor"]
Well I and [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] would be interested in a meeting, likely via holo because of the distances, and seeing if we can form a business partnership.

As a Tier 6 company we can certainly help you get off the ground as far as construction and equipment in return for favourable concessions later.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Great! We can have the meeting once the Iron Empire goes major, as that is when we'll start rebuilding parts of the Unknown Region.

[member="Kami Meran"]

Awesome! If you choose to, and have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me :p

If it's up in a month or so (maybe sooner) I'd be interesting in being a droid/cybernetic soldier under the technomamcer branch. I've been meaning to make a droid, and this sort of neutral but ultimately noble background is just what it needs.

:) i might make a second character her who knows...

Isamu Baelor

[member="Kami Meran"]

Anything, really. Well, anything that isn't a homicidal killer! Haha.

I want the faction to be as inclusive as possible :D

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

Replied to your PM.

[member="Fatty"]

We should be up in a month. Although, you could always make the droid and join in as we establish the empire in the unknown regions :lol:

Kobeon

Bonny Lad of Royal Stature
[member="Isamu Baelor"]

I was gonna roll as a lone wolf Prince restoring greatness to his kingdom and family but this faction is basically what I had in mind for this character in faction form. Consider me a member.

Isamu Baelor

Some updates:

At the request of members, we've added an agent branch of the Iron Empire.
dn9EifF.png
4bzzTn9.png
2VtpSGl.png
The Iron Empire Security Bureau serves as the intelligence branch of the Iron Empire. Led by the Director, the Security Bureau is comprised of two sub-branches: National Security, and Military Intelligence. The National Security branch is charged with all matters of state security. They strive to protect the Iron Empire from its enemies, through the collection of information, prevention of attacks, and rooting out of enemies. The Military Intelligence branch however, deals with matters of espionage. They take an offensive role in the information war, by seeking the collection of information that exposes the weaknesses of the Iron Empire's enemies, as well as sabotage and infiltration.

In addition, we've also created rank bars for each of the branches.

Technomancer Tags:
sXFS4f8.png
B1EoR7f.png
SPX6S4V.png
Army Tags
(Below is one example from each tier)
JIk2KNo.png

6Y7RNmc.png

FaAAIeQ.png

M0Ab0Jz.png
Navy Tags
(Below is one example from each tier)