Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iron Empire [Advertisement]

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
tfVVFD0.png
p3Lwb5V.png
"From Iron, comes Strength
From Strength, comes Will
From Will, comes Faith
From Faith, comes Honour
From Honour, comes Iron
This is the Unbreakable Litany, and may it forever be so."
Aj4SzE5.png
The Iron Empire is a neutral nation, located in the unknown regions of the galaxy. It was founded by former-One Sith military personnel, following a mass-exodus from the tyrannical empire. Led by Emperor Baelor, the militaristic nation seeks to bring order, and stability, to the barbaric systems. They seek to free the downtrodden, and forgotten, people of the unknown region, and create a safe-haven, one distant from the wars of the Jedi, and Sith, which have plunged the galaxy into eternal conflict.
JOcHVhU.png

qh2HFIo.png
SxNrYFz.png

The Iron Lords are an order of force-users, who have pledged their blades in service to the Iron Empire. They are led by the Guardian Lord, and shield the empire from all manner of threat. They do not adhere to the light, nor to the dark. They are as Iron: rigid, with a strong sense of duty and justice. Their charge is to aid in keeping the peace throughout the iron realm. To root out, and eliminate, corrupting forces that seek to bring death, and destruction, to Iron Empire's people. And to assist all other branches of the Iron Empire, in the pursuit of their duties.
2VtpSGl.png
JHfefoD.png
6wsMw9D.png
The Wardens act as the governing-body of the Iron Empire. Led by the Grand Warden, they serve as a link between their respective planets, and the empire as a whole. They work alongside each planet's leadership, ensuring that the needs of their people are catered for. The Wardens answer to a High Warden, who oversees a sector. They, in turn, answer to the Grand Warden. Together, their duties include: mediating disputes between worlds, dictating Iron Empire laws and regulations, and the successful settlement, and integration of, war-torn refugees who have fled to Iron Empire space.
2VtpSGl.png

T2CHszc.png
uTdCj6C.png

The Order of the Technomancers serve as the research, and development, branch of the Iron Empire. Led by the Grand Technomancer, they strive to strengthen the empire through technological advancement. They pursue this goal through the development of a myriad of new technologies, as well as the search for technologies that have long been lost to history. Their order holds a deep affinity, and reverence for, technology. So much so, that among their ranks, lies a deep seeded predilection towards cybernetic enhancement. It is a common occurrence for Technomancers to replace limbs, and other bodily organs, with fully cybernetic substitutes. Likely to aid in the pursuit of their work.
2VtpSGl.png
t64UoYy.png
m061p9r.png
The Iron Empire Army, also known as the Iron Army, serve as the ground warfare branch of the Iron Empire's military. They are an iron fist, the unstoppable force that smashes the enemies of the empire. Led by the Grand General, they protect the member-worlds of the empire from outside threats, ensuring that the oppressive brutality, which had once gripped the unknown regions, is never again allowed to take root. They supplement the local forces of member-worlds, providing additional: equipment, soldiers, vehicles, and training. So as to bolster the defenses of the Iron Empire's member worlds.
2VtpSGl.png
H7MXzjd.png
Bw32UrQ.png

The Iron Empire Navy, also known as the Iron Starfleet or Iron Fleet, serves as the space warfare branch of the Iron Empire's military. They are the first line of defense, the impenetrable wall that shields the iron realm. Led by the Grand Admiral, their mighty warships patrol the borders of the empire, defend the trade routes between planets, and bolster the planetary governments in times of crisis, all to protect the Iron Empire's worlds from the threats that lie beyond.
2VtpSGl.png
cMDgRRz.png
What alignment does the Iron Empire fall under?
We are a neutral faction, but with a slight lean towards the light-side.

What type of characters are welcome?
All types! I endeavor to make this faction as inclusive as it possibly can be.
Does your faction focus on PVE, or PVP?
Our faction is PVE-centric, with a focus on storylines through faction events, and dominions.
Do you plan to go Major?
Yes. Once we complete our first faction event, titled Rise of Iron, we will make an application for Major status.
Got a link?
Located here is the link to the Iron Empire forums.

I have more questions!
Awesome. Tag me, and I'll be sure to answer them.

Isamu Baelor

Bumping this up a bit.

The first thread of our faction event, The Rise of Iron, is officially up!

We're hitting the ground running with a space battle, and we'll be rping out the formation of the Iron Empire as an organization.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Where exactly in the Unknown Region are you based off of? My own homeworld, and captial of my Empire is out there. We simply want no trouble. Might even be willing to strike up an agreement.

Isamu Baelor

[member="Zheng-Mei"]

Don't worry, forcefully subjugating planets isn't our thing.

Our goal is more to integrate planets into the empire, while letting them maintain their culture, and much of their autonomy.

The Iron Empire is more about a region banding together, under one banner, to keep each other safe, and aid each other in whatever way they can.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Isamu Baelor"]
I think this has a lot of potential. A bit further down the line I'd be interested to discuss business with you with Firemane.

I did have a couple of questions though:
  • My initial reading of this seems to indicate you're going for a religious/knightly order vibe like the Teutonic Knights. Is that a fair assessment?
  • What are your views towards the other major factions of the galaxy?
  • Which planets specifically are you looking at? (You can PM me about that one if it's secret.)
  • Do you have any military writers other than yourself in the faction yet?

Isamu Baelor

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

My initial reading of this seems to indicate you're going for a religious/knightly order vibe like the Teutonic Knights. Is that a fair assessment?
There's certainly shades of that. We also take some pretty clear influences from Game of Thrones, and other fiction.

The challenge is taking all of that, and trying to craft a faction that feels different from the others on the board, but not so alien that it doesn't fit into Star Wars.

What are your views towards the other major factions of the galaxy?
In-character, it's somewhat complicated. As galactic politics are.
  • One Sith: Hostile, for a myriad of reasons.
  • Galactic Republic, Galactic Alliance, and Silver Sanctum Coalition: many of us did our duty, and fought against them while under the OS banner. However, we've now broken free from the OS's oppressive grasp, and seek no hostilities with these factions. So the ball is going to be very much in their court, in regards to their attitude towards the Iron Empire.
  • And the others: Same as above. If they aren't hostile to us, we won't be to them.
Our goal, above all else, is to create a region of the galaxy that is safe for our people. Those who want to aid us in the pursuit of that goal, will be counted as a friend. Those who want to bring death to our people, will be counted as enemies. Basically.

When we go major, one of our first acts will be to go on a diplomatic tour across the galaxy. We'll talk to each of the various factions, and see where things stand. Then, we'll just go from there.

Which planets specifically are you looking at? (You can PM me about that one if it's secret.)
We'll be submitting a few custom planets to help flesh out the sparsely populated Unknown Region. Three of which will be our starting planets. One of our OOC goals is to really build up that part of the galaxy, and give it a bit more of an identity.

Do you have any military writers other than yourself in the faction yet?
My partner-in-crime, [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]. Outside of her, not particularly. Currently, our member-base consists of force-users, governors, intelligence operatives, as well as mercenaries and rogues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom