Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Empress Teta

Kiyron

K
[member="Popo"]

Makes sense.

What makes a high level NFU though?

Any Knights or Masters able to hide their Force signatures want to roam ahead and cause chaos?

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[member="Anarya Drast"] I'll be there, if you wish to fight alongside me that is welcome, or if you want to run off and help others worry not. I'll focus on helping where needed.

The Hound

T
[member="Maria Natalja"] If you're worried about Jedi...I think two Fallen would do well against temptation. Though...Depending on who we run into there could be some complications...

[member="Hatake Mutashi"]

If you want me to knight ya, you'll need to show up at more of these things. I get you love Canal, but I'd rather have a paddy trained to knight at some point and I only promote those who show true service.

And assuming my buddy there don't show up as my backup, anyone mind helpin out the shadowfox?

I'm cool with that. The whole almost scoring a hit on her master in the first engagement kinda convinced me she might be ready for a dual blade which certainly means shes fox-eye certified for combat.

[member="Turin Val Kur"]

Hmm... Yeah, but I would say our chances to fall to the Dark Side are a lot greater... or they are a lot smaller, because we already know what the Dark Side is and we can stand against it.

I don't know which is right. But I would love to team up with you. :)

The Hound

T
[member="Maria Natalja"] What I've learned is...You cannot be afraid of the Dark. It can smell fear and will attack when you are weakest

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@Kiyron
Wouldn't be the first time. Germany in WWII scoured the land for the stuff and we fought to get get it back later on in the war when we realized what they were doing. Granted, it wasn't as action-packed as the movie Monuments Men, but it was still something both sides shot for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom