Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Empress Teta

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Alright folks. Our counterattack is eminent. We're hitting the planet of Ruan later this week/early next week.

The fight will be PvP across the board, so we need to be prepared. Buddy up, group up, and work together and we should have a good shot.

I'll update this thread when the thread begins so keep an eye out.

EDIT: Okay, so, I erred. The map is all screwy at that point and I got the little dot for a planet mixed up with Ruan. Turns out, it's actually Empress Teta.

So, here's the deal. I spoke with Shara about a possible theme for the invasion. For that, I'll just take an excerpt from the PM itself to save time lol

The invasion will still be PvP, but with "objectives". Not in as much as the objectives deciding the invasion, PvP will decide the invasion, but it gives IC precedence for the invasion to take place and kinda gives an actual reason as to why, IC'ly, things would be pure PvP without fleets or massive armies or full scale warfare: The artifacts and art. One side is trying to steal/hoard/whatever to it, the other side is trying to steal it back/rescue/save the things. A giant fleet or massive army would just wreck the place and potentially cause the loss of those things, so it makes sense for a "small", elite force to assault and try to take them back by engaging and (hopefully) defeating the enemy forces. Likewise, the garrisoning forces would be trying to hold on to them, perhaps even trying to move them elsewhere.

Essentially, Teta becomes WWII Italy and we're all trying to save the Classical Era Artwork. Everything is determined by PvP, we all get a great story out of the whole deal, and, let's be honest, regardless of who wins the invasion, someone's getting bragging rights for the most artifacts saved/protected :p

This sound acceptable to you guys?

Are we allowed to chat about it here?

If yes, then I would need somebody to group up with. Maria has just come over from the Dark Side of the Force and falling back there is rather easy when we're going to fight against Sith. But I wouldn't want to stay away from any other invasions.

If anyone wishes to partner up, I'd welcome it. I'd like a strong group of 3-4 if possible.

Edit: Hasjo is an experienced and versatile Sith combatant. Having had two dozen combative encounters with Sith. He focuses on Lightsaber combat, if a Force focused partner wants to sign up to even out our skills?

@[member="Maria Natalja"] - Care to partner?

Hmm... I don't know if I'm too OK with suddenly being with such a group of Jedi. :p I mean, Maria just joined and may be afraid of being misunderstood or something, so a duo would be better for her.

But yeah, if I can't find somebody else, I'll join you. :)

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Kiyron

K
I'll be forming a team of souts to move ahead of the main force to disrupt enemy communications, leadership, and organization.

[member="Cree Oyaya"] | [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Sounds like a good team! I'll start up a PM prior to the invasion starting and we can discuss how our characters will group - whether that be before the battle or during, and how we'll enter the playing field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom