Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Coruscant

J3C0

J
Tomorrow :)
[member="Darth Hauntruss"]

I actually think this is good for us. Its a PVP invasion, so they need to beat our characters to win. This way we have a steady stream of fresh reinforcements.

J3C0

J
Shargon'Ta said:
I joined while ago but never got around to posting a intro what can i do to help?
Show up anywhere on the planet, at the Palace, The Valley, the nearest resteraunt and seek out an opponent and beat them!

Its really that simple XD

[member="Darth Mierin"] well the CIS seems to be in for invading the Protectorate with some prodding. Trying to make sure they do it while the Protectorate is leaving to invade Coruscant so same deal as Coruscant make them have to choose where to fight and protect

J3C0

J
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Sorry buddy :(

You can still post, coordinate stuff in space for the defenses and such.

Plus, i still really want those raids to happen. I know Pubs are building their naval characters, and theres plenty of opportunity. After Alderaan is done we'll see if we can get something going.

J3C0

J
[member="Darth Praelior"] Yeah. Uhm...were pushing for it, you should evacuate Aldera, get glitter and Hauntress out of there!

J3C0

J
No one is useless!

There's some OP characters that are apprentices and NFU so there's plenty room for everyone to participate!

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Darth Mierin"]

I hear ya. My schedule is pretty well karked this week anyway, so it's probably better for all of us this way. I do have an alt I may throw into the mix, though straight PvP is not really my strong point.

J3C0

J
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] While we of course want to win, the point of any thread is to have fun! If you think it'de be fun to throw in your character do so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom