Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Imperial Remnant [Advert]

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
Laugh now, but soon I will plant my revenge crop, and I will tend revenge crop, then when they grow to fruition I shall harvest my revenge crops and cook a revenge stew which I will season to perfection with revenge!

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
Just you wait, just you wait, my seeds are already sprouting. In five to ten weeks you'll be done

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

It's exactly like farming

tumblr_mw859xaPrN1s34jhvo5_500.jpg

We are forming up a storm corp sub-faction within the Imperial Rermnants. You will get your secret desire for Hard core storm troper RP fullfilled for sure!
Enlist and prepare to be rocked!

Long live the Empire!

Porphyrogénnētos

Call me Porthos if the actual name's too hard for
Okay, don't take this as an attack as I am joining the faction, but I need to get these problems off my chest.

1. You shouldn't have the approval process in my opinion, its daunting to new players.
2. By all that's holy, it shouldn't be called the Remnant! Adopting a slur towards yourself doesn't encourage people to join, it makes people not want to.

Just my two cents, I'm eager part of this.

Porphyrogénnētos

Call me Porthos if the actual name's too hard for
[member="Mazarr"]

It was usually a slur used by the Republic, most Imperial's in the EU didn't use that term with good reason: It's not a good name, adopting it just seems to prove the scoffers right.

Ronin Fel is dead and his heir has forsworn her position and joined the Jedi Order. The Imperium is dead and the name Palpatine has nothing but ominous connotations for an Outer Rim person such as Veino.

[member="Corvinus Palpatine"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom