Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Imperial Remnant [Advert]

Well... IC, the Imperial Remnant just lost their home planet... You could go the Migrant Fleet route for a while while the faction stretches its legs.... then find a planet to set up shop on once you've figured it out.

Part of the benefit of being a Minor Faction is that you don't have to tie yourself down on the map.

That being said... Csilla, Atrisia, Asashi, and a number of planets of by Fringe space would be ideal.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Darth Ayra"]

Nah this more like The Fel Imperium, Atrisian Empire and Imperial Remnant all had a fantastic love child that came out glistening in gold gems and already working a full time job at the local Walgreen's.

[member="Corvinus Palpatine"]

I suppose Lenny will have to do as the New Order's mascot in the amalgamation of Imperials into one cohesive faction.

raiz ur dongers imperialz

Edit: ok that vide isn't PG lmao

Darth Ayra said:
raiz ur dongers imperialz

Challenge Accepted

sq08m.png

Uriel

I Shall Know No Fear
Aaaand do they command ships? Like, obviously not as military experts, but can yarr a ship or two for things? I assume in this particular case they'd have the clout to do so with two hats on.

I've been following the Imperial Remnant closely since I joined Chaos and I definitely must say this is a great improvement to the faction. As with some I do have reservations as to whether or not this is just good marketing or actually the beginning of great execution.

One thing I am concerned with is having an Emperor/Empress. Perhaps the council of moffs should be the sole authority and if you'd like to the position of "Imperial Regent" or something similar could be the dedicated head of state which could be rotational. The reason behind this suggestion is part of the reason--in my views--the former IR did not work out was because there was too much grind... There were so many things going on, so many positions of power, that nothing was interesting unless you were at the top but because there was only one person at the top that wasn't possible.

I always wanted to make an Imperial Knight but the one thing that stopped me was the exclusiveness given off by the faction. What the IR needs to be is the same classic taste but wrapped in a new bottle.

Otherwise good work and I look forward to great things from you and the IR.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

That is a really great idea actually, I love it. I and the other OOC leaders are defiantly going to talk that one over, anything to make us more interesting to participate in and set us apart. We have some ideas on how the Grand Moffs can compete amongst themselves as well and anyone can become a vice moff if they wish so hopefully that is something that will prove interesting.

As for you becoming an Imperial Knight you should really give thought to making one for the IR now! We'd love to have more Imperial Knights in our midst! You can even hang out with this handsome elderly man!

Tell me, would you be interested in gaining an entire planet? The link to the planet and it's species are in my signature.
This seems like something that would benefit me, and I have things to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom