Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Hutt Reclamation of Nar-Shaddaa

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
The Great Sitdown of all the Hutts has happened. Evidently, three Hutts were the ones truly in power over the effort to bring the Hutts back to the forefront of galactic affairs. Now that power has been identified among the clans, Broka the Hutt of the Nem'ro Clan, the great Queen Popara of the Anjiliac Clan, and Gortta the Hutt of the Desilijic Clan, now meet to discuss the plan of the reclamation of Nar-Shaddaa. The city moon has been the center of Hutt power throughout history, yet after the fall of the cartel centuries ago, the power the Hutts had of the planet waned. Now it is a world divided between the surviving Hutt Clans and smaller gangs that have sprung up in recent times.

Broka sat in the throne room of his family's sky palace on Nar-Shaddaa. One of those few bastions of Hutt power over the city moon. After he finished one of his giant meals, he lurched over to a meeting room where a holo-terminal was located. He sat in another throne and contacted the two other Hutts that will spearhead the resurgence of Hutt power with him. When the images of Popara and Gortta came into view Broka made his address.

"<Queen Popara and Gortta Desilijic Tiurre.. It is time now that the plans we made previously come to fruition. Today we take Nar-Shaddaa!!! I would wish to have a meeting between us all here, at my Sky Palace, while our combined forces wipe this planet clean of the small, petty gangs that have sprung up like weeds. We are the three most powerful Hutts in the galaxy. Together we can accomplish great things. What do you say about this offer?>"

Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure Queen Popara Queen Popara Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan

Her image appeared sooner than she expected for the others. The moment she appeared, a small porg struggled to try to escape in vain from her lips only to disappear into its immensity, she did little to chew the creature while she did, but wiped her lips with her slimy tongue and tried to pay some attention to what Broka was saying to her about meeting her at her sky palace.

“I have other affairs to solve than just enjoying the endeavor in the comfort of your hall, Borka! My uncle owned a huge ruin on the west side of the moon and I intend to go there right away and take what rightfully belongs to the Anjiliac. The place became a den of prostitutes and addicts, and none of them paid me anything for it.”, However she thought about it for a good moment and imagined that there would be a lot of struggle involved during this campaign, like a lot of bloodshed. Not that she was against anything like that, but she hated the idea of worrying about blasters and their missed shots hitting her. "I accept your offer of breaking porgs together and welcome you as my friend. Do what you will in your political pursuits for our glory, but I will take territory and make sure that it stays that way as a portion of the moon will fall under my control, much like yours. As for you... Gortta, the Desilijic and the Anjiliac have once ruled over a large empire, with Nem'ro at our side, we shall break our slaves back for us with the slashes of our whips and once again reshape our business empire at our will."

Popara pressed the control panel on his powerchair to his right, showing an image of the moon with nine marked locations along its entire length.

“Those are the Nine Traitors, all the leaders of the territories on the moon. They control ships and thugs that can barely being called a true army or navy, we kill them all and place leashes on the ones that survive.”, In their layout the numbers of what they controlled in something involving thirty scattered corvettes stood up on the panels by the moon, fifteen cruisers and six Star Destroyers, called from hyperspace by their leaders when they noticed the presence of the Hutts. They were mobsters, petty cartel leaders, weak slavers and weak excuses for crime lords, their names were: Totó Corleonesi, Sal Maroni and Marzio Falcone that formed the Family, while Barrug the Trandoshan, Archibald Cax and Lothor the Butcher were the Slaver Lords , but were the Barons that posed the real threat. Former members of the Fel Empire that now grabbed for power and turned to crime; Baron Jagged Karstagg, Baron Alatar Pallando and Baron Myles ‘Shanking’ Toyne.

“After we do this, all will bow down to our mighty self's once again. From Nar Shaddaa, we can take our power to our old territories and claim those lands as our own from thieves and scum.”, She tapped her hand on her chair three times after saying that. "It shall be a new dawn for the Hutts in this galaxy."

“My ground troops shall invade the Barons ghetto and deal with them first, my best mercenaries will take care of those pathetic animals.”
, The Hutt lady exclaimed harshly, lifting the huge chalice on her left side and bathing her mouth with its burning liquid before to press another button next to your chair and wait for the holographic figure from Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan , Annasari Annasari and Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor . “Commander Bratan, I hereby promote you to Grand Admiral… lead my ships to battle and crush everything in your path. As for you, Annasari, take your prize on credits, guns and whichever ship you may want to bring some chaos. You have a long history with the cartel leaders as far as I know, use it to your advantage and kill them all, as for you… Lady Ashe… do what you know best and claim what is mine on my behalf. Prepare yourselves and move at our signal."

She turned her attention to Borka and Gortta once again, still with that same frown over her face as she spoke.

"I will join you both soon, in the flesh. Let us seal our deal with drinks, porgs and blood."
Her ship was just about to jump from hyperspace to meet them both at the sky palace.

Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt , Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure , Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy , Annasari Annasari , Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan

Last edited:

Goyrg

G
As the meeting went on with his boss, and the other Hutts, in the back room, Goyrg drank happily, yet imaptiently, in the cantina atrium of Broka's sky palace. The bulky Houk joined up with Black Sun so he could bust some skulls, and make money for it. He knew that the Hutts Broka has aligned with meant to help in taking over the planet for the Hutts. There has to be a lot of bloodshed for that goal to be complete. All Goyrg had to wait for, was his boss and his friends to say go. Then, him and the other under-bosses and enforcers can kill and conquer the smaller gangs as they please.

He could not hear what his boss was saying behind the door to the terminal room, but that did not matter. He simply repeated the pattern he has been making all day. He grunts loudly at the serving droid or barkeep, whoever would respond first, and they hand him some hard brandy. He had nothing to say now. If he did, he was unknowingly incapable of saying it. His intoxication was at the point where his speech would become slurred. Yet that did not matter. He learned through this line of work that he became better at bashing skulls when he had a little something. It was just a matter of time until the Hutts said go. He just sat, drank, and waited for when they will say it.

Willow and Ivy sat at what was becoming their usual table in the atrium. Really it was more like abooth, allowing them to sit comfortably as they were attached at the hip. They both ate a small meal, having much smaller appetites than their boss. All the while they people-watched.

Some people still stared at them, whispering among themselves as to whether or not they were the rumoured siamese twins that told people their futures and located lost things. Of course they were, yet most people were a little apprehensive in approaching them, for it was well known that the twins now worked for Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt . They were under his protection and employ.

Speaking of employment, Goyrg was a new face. While Willow slurped up a noodle, Ivy was studying him, tracking his possible futures through the Force. Both his future and past were marred with blood, yet they needed to be certain of who it was directed at. If there was any hint of threat by him towards Broka, it needed to be known.

Queen Popara Queen Popara Annasari Annasari Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan

8JXrOFs.png

Gear: KC-77N Blaster Pistol | S4C Light Repeating Blaster | KC-M74S Designated Marksman Rifle | Sk-AR Armor | Thermal Detonators | Grenades
Attn: Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy || Goyrg || Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt || Queen Popara Queen Popara || Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure || OPEN​

Home. It had been several months since the bounty hunter visited the world of his birth. Truth be told, he hadn't really missed it, but the Hutts paid well and reliably and Solomon Kaid was a man with big, expensive dreams and a fondness for gambling and the Black Sun jobs financed his lifestyle, so he couldn't really complain.

Rather than charge ahead into the city, the bounty hunter awaited patiently in the atrium of the Hutt leader's palace, knowing he would soon be summoned for an audience. He wasn't interested in simply running around with the other mercenaries, blasting down common street trash, no, he was after the bigger scores. The rival gang leaders, the local powerbrokers, basically the people the Hutts wanted to disappear. Those were the targets which paid best, as the Hutts paid well to have nuisances made into corpses. And naturally, Solomon was here to squeeze every credit and every ounce of profit out of this settling of scores.

He was a professional who worshiped at the altar of the allmighty credit, loyal to the highest bidder, which made him reliable. And he knew to keep his mouth shut and not ask inconvenient questions, afterall, he wasn't paid to pry into the Hutts' dirty little secrets, only to make their problems go away permanently. He wondered who they'd send him after, who was going to have a very bad and very short day for making the mistake of crossing the criminal syndicate.

8JXrOFs.png

Rajo Sobek

Don't Sweat the Technique
Nar Shaddaa had always been a sort of home away from home for the up-and-coming crime boss. When you were running a good number of freighters about the galaxy with holds filled to the brim with spice, it became a pretty common stop. That's not really to say that he was out here all that often, but he had some friends on this scummy little rock that he knew were reliable.

Lounging rather comfortably on the bridge of one of the several Gozanti class cruisers he'd brought 'round for this little tear up, Raj was just waiting on the word of his Hutt employer. With one leg resting over the armrest and his back pressed against the other, he let out a sigh that could mean he was dizzyingly bored. Rubbing a finger across the length of his eye, he turned a lazy gaze over to one of the blokes who was smoking in front of the comms center.

"Anything?.." he implored, begging for a start to the fight he'd been promised.

"A few signals, Boss. Seems everything's almost ready."

He hoped so. Not that drifting across the cityscape at a relaxed speed didn't make for a lovely feast for the eyes, but one could only look at so many neon signs and spacecraft before they lost their minds. He needed action.

"Signal to that Hutt that we're ready and awaiting our target... Again."

His role had been made clear from the get-go, he and his boys were to clear the streets of one of these gangs. He was prepared too; each of the Gozantis cared a little more than two dozen bloodthirsty morons who were ready to throw it all away for the promise of a cut of the loot. With certain promises from one ' Queen Popara Queen Popara ', he was ready to do the same.

Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure | Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy | Goyrg | Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid | Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt | Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan | Annasari Annasari | Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor

Grotta had spent the past several hours watching warriors battle for his entertainment at his secondary palace he had built on Bakua. The fights were to the death and the winner would continue fighting until eventually defeated and then the same for that winner and so on. After several matches, a protocol droid approached Gortta, "Master. It is time for your meeting with Broka and Queen Popara."

He sighed in acknowledgment before waving his hand to end the battle. Without saying a word, he slinked off to his private office. Upon entering, he composed himself and then activated the holoterminal, connecting with Broka and Popara just in time to hear Broka begin to speak. Before he had a chance to respond, Popara began and Gortta decided to let Popara finish speaking before offering his two cents.

"Queen Popara, nothing would please me greater than to once again unite our families in ruling a formidable underworld empire. It's rare these days to find someone who understand that the power doesn't lie with the politicians these days. It lies with those who can buy them. You strike me as someone who's very keen to this fact. Broka, in regards to your offer, I would be delighted to join. My shuttle will be underway shortly. As I have said before; you and Popara will have full access to the resources my clan has to offer. I look forward to seeing you."

With that, he turned off his holoterminal and turned to the protocol droid standing behind him, "Alert my pilot, We're heading to Nar-Shaddaa."

Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt | Queen Popara Queen Popara | Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid | Goyrg | Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy | Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan | Annasari Annasari | Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor

Broka was thrilled with this. The Hutts will finally return to the position they deserve to be at.

"<So it is settled then. We all meet together on Nar-Shaddaa to discuss who claims which targets. Our three families can easily take the moon in a day given our own forces as well as our allies in other criminal circles, such as Black Sun and Darkwire. Together, our three great families can lead the Hutts into a new age of power. One that will be stronger than the Cartels of old, and could truly unite the Hutts as a species so we will never fall from grace again. I say we should end this call and discuss any further things face to face in the flesh.>"

Broka then slurped up an eel brought over to him in a bowl full of liquid, and other eels, by a servant while the others were speaking. Everything was beginning to come together now. The plan to bring the Hutts into the galactic limelight has now been set into motion, and the most powerful families of current times have been revealed. The Nem'ro, Desilijic, and Anjiliac shall lead the new age of the Hutts' prominence.

Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure Queen Popara Queen Popara Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan Annasari Annasari Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor

// NAVY: 10x Paramount Class Star Destroyer, 10x Allegiance II class Star Destroyer, 10x Revenant Class Star Carrier, 10x Imperius I Class Star Destroyer, 08x Tri-Scythe-Class Frigate and 01x MC-85 Star Cruiser her flagship called Hekatoid. //
// ARMY: (500) SD Series Mark XI Battle Droid, 10.000 Combat Droid: ZMD-C1 Mercury, 5.000 Security Droid: ZMD-C2 Jupiter, 10.000 Combat Droid: ZMD-C3 Saturn, 200 Alaris Battle Tank, 100.000 Legionnaire Class Combat Droid, 20.000 Gamorreans //
// OCC: Anyone can use my forces to do or achieve anything. Burn anything you like. //

Her shuttle docked at the sky palace’s port. Slowly she began to move her body out of the ship, Popara liked the power chair, but she believed that dragging herself was the best way to show power. Hutts like Gortta believed that power came from money, Broka believed in strength but for her they were both fools, no power came from money or strength, either you had power placed in your shoulders or you did not. Popara stopped after sliding down the landing bridge, a little breathless from the damn walk.

“Admiral Bratan… Begin the attack!”, she sighed heavily and once again began to walk, storming her booming voice with majesty as she spoke. “The rest of you, my precious friends and allies, feast on your enemies flesh. Take whatever you want and crush the Hutts enemies! I will pay ten milion credits for each crime boss head you bring me.”, she screamed at the comlink before dragging herself even faster through the hallway of the sky palace and as she crawled through the floor, looking outside its wide windows, she can see the glow of Nar Shaddaa, lit up like a crown studded with jewels that needed to be polished, just waiting to be placed on the head of an appropriate ruler.

The thought of having to go back to her old territories and take a quarter of the moon for herself made Popara shiver over all his wrinkled skin, which was full of folds from his huge, sweaty fat. Old Hutt let go of that stern expression she always had on her lips, allowing those thin lips of her huge painted mouth to curl in a nefarious smile, the tip of her tail dangling from side to side as she crawled and the mouth began to sing steadily.

“I used to be so beautiful / Now look at me / My actions are undutiful / It's clear to see / Come on and step out of that cage / There's a new chapter, turn the page / I'll take my place up on the stage… All eyes on me!”, and she laughed, loudly and filled with malice as her ships jumped out of hyperspace, filling the skies of Nar Shaddaa with the sole promise of destruction and carnage that she so adored. “Have you ever wondered what heaven is like?”, she asked looking out the window, scratching her throat firmly and allowing herself to spit a ball of green spit out of the window before her two huge Gamorean guards opened the doors to Broka's private chamber.

'May he create his republic, let the Nem'ro rise and rise to all of us. The Cartel will become stronger with all of this and I will become the richest hutt in the galaxy. ’, She thought to herself, thinking how ironic it was that to appoint a Nem’ro leader would suffice for an endorsement from the Anjiliac and the Desilijic, made her remember the last line of that song. ‘Are you ready to ascend, my little errand boy?’, she entered the hall raising her arms and howling with genuine and genuine happiness at Broka. “The heavens are waiting!”

Following the flight from Bakura to Nar-Shaddaa, Gortta's ship landed in a private hanger. He slid himself onto his hoverchair before disembarking from the ship along with his entourage. Accompanying the Hutt were a number of guards as well as 3 of his top advisors and one protocol droid. The group made their way to Broka's property. Upon entering, Gortta raised his arms wide in a grand gesture;

"Broka, my friend." He uttered in his native tongue of Hutteese, "The time has come! I trust that I have not missed too much of the fun. Soon Nar-Shaddaa will be ours once again."

Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Goyrg Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor

Broka sat in his throne room. It was the room where he welcomed most of his guests. With what is to come, Broka wished to make this welcoming as public to the palace as he could. First to arrive was Popara. She seemed to be like minded as she bellowed out greetings. Then Gortta seemed to follow suit. The three families that will lead the Hutts to the future were all together now.

"<Popara and Gortta!! Welcome to my palace. One of the last holdouts of our people here on this planet. Now that you both are here, we should go to one of my more private rooms.>"

He then lurched off of his throne to lead his two allies into the meeting room behind his throne. The room was fitted with three thrones for them. Each was centered around a massive table. Broka went to the throne nearest the wall behind his primary throne, and welcomed the other two to take a seat.

"<Now that formalities are done, shall we discuss business while our people take out the unwanted neighbors?>"

Queen Popara Queen Popara Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor

SLD3tqp.gif

O B J E C T I V E | West side of the moon, Rottatown.
L O C A T I O N | Taking the Palace of Grakkus the Fat and killing everyone in the area.

T A G S | Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt , Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure , Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy , Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan , Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek

She hated Hutts. Not because they were greedy, easy to bore, disgusting and smelly, but because they were always trying to make moves on her, or worse, sell her to the highest bidder and laugh about it. Probably the only reason Queen Popara never tried that was because of her father, or maybe because she was her best employee, Ashelia didn’t knew and did not cared. She cared only for the credits and her orders to do what she had for the Cartel, given by Iedolas long ago.

Jumping off the gunship, Ashelia landed on a abandoned building, on her back she had her electrostaff folded and strapped, on the left side of her waist there was the VT-Ram Disruptor and a lot of grenades strapped in a belt around her thigh, on the other side was her sword, Mizu, and on her fingers she held the Centurion, pride and joy of mandalorian technology. Not that she was a mando, or even liked mandos, but Ashelia really liked their guns. Shame that they were now a dying breed too scattered across the galaxy to actually matter for anything, but their weaponry was peerless anywhere in the know galaxy.

“Ashe going dark, heading to the rathole.”, she started to move, running like a wolf dressed in asheran armorwear going inside the building and shooting anything that showed themselves in front of her. All around the sky outside, bombers and fighters already started to descend into the planet and take over its heavens, shooting canons and dropping bombs wherever they wanted, the Hutts were decided to take over Nar Shaddaa and blazing that place to the ground so they could rebuild it to their own glory and might.

Her two hands held the centurion, allowing her finger to go wild on the trigger, unleashing the pellets against two guards when they got out of the elevator, Ashelia kicked down a door and dropped a thermal detonator inside, without even looking who was in there. Popara paid her to kill all in her path and take over her former uncle’s place, and that was she going to do.

Goyrg

G
The holo meeting with the Hutts ended. One of the councilors came out of the room and announced the targets. Conveniently, there were a bunch of petty gangs run by mobsters that own many of the neighboring casinos to is boss', Broka's, territory. There will be plenty of people that will have their heads smashed in from those adventures. After receiving the news of the targets for the Nem'ro-Black Suns, Goyrg got up from his bar stool, and went down to the armory.

There, he got some of the biggest guns he could carry, and still fire without being inconvenienced by the size and weight. After arming himself with some proper assault weoponry, he called the members of his crew to come down, and arm themselves as well.

He half-drunkinly barked into the communicator, "Men! Get down here, and get yer guns! It's time fer some fun!"

The others got down, and armed themselves with arms and explosives. The giant Houk then turned to the others once they were fully equipped, and gave whatever semblance of a briefing that was required (now slightly sobered).

"This is the job we've been waiting for all these few recent years. Our boss, and his Hutt friends, are taking over the planet, and driving out the stupid neighbors. A bunch of the smaller gangs are run by those mobsters that run the casinos just outside our turf. We're gonna hop in the speeder, pull up to the first casino we see that belongs to those schmucks, and blow all those saps away. After that, we hop in the speeder, and go to the next one until there ain't no casinos left."

There were nods, accompanied by grunts, of approval. So, the gangster loaded up in one of the speeders at the palace, and hauled off to the nearest casino that did not belong to the Hutts.

Queen Popara Queen Popara Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid Annasari Annasari Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan

In the corridor lay the bodies of those who had tried to stop him. Some had holes the size of Taru's spread hand, others were bleeding out with slash wounds across their necks and chest. But the thing which all of the security detail now had in common was that they were dead. It didn't matter that one was a houk, another a twi'lek, they were all dead.

He prided himself over his efficiency in combat, his beskar'kandr's strength, and his weaponry. An Ash'amur in his hands was a death sentence to any who stood in the direction of the muzzle, the same with anyone else who held the mandalorian weapon. It was a fact of life, to survive you must be the strongest, and Taru had always ensured that he was. Sure his sister might be some powerful Force User, but he knew that in the event that she couldn't for some reason use the Force that he would be there to stop those who would do her harm from doing so. But that was besides the point, and Taru was going to make a big one.

Inside of the room within he now stood, was a well dressed near-human pointing shakily a sporting blaster in the direction of Taru. "What do you want?" the man croaked.

Instead of straight-up replying, Taru activated his holorecorder from his HUD and started recording. The businessman repeated his question more steadily, and added on the cliche "Who are you, who sent you" line. Not something that Taru really wanted to answer, but he had his job to complete.

"Your name is Qorzak and now you and your business dies."

And as he said that he took a step forward, shrugging off the three shots that the man shot at him in a feeble attempt to stop the inevitable, as if a shot from a holdout blaster could go through Mandalorian Armor, let alone one with Magnus metal. He grabbed the pistol in a single pull of his arm and bent it in two, in his mind thanking Adara for getting him the Angitia Regeneration Treatment which allowed him to even do such a thing. As Qorzak's eyes bulged in seeing the show of strength Taru wrapped his free hand around the mans neck and pulled him in to the Zabrak teen's faceplate.

"My name is Taru Cadera, and it's about time that the Hutts return to Nar Shaddaa."
Saying so, he snapped the man's neck cleanly in two, the tip of the spine just poking out enough to be visible to all who watched the live holorecording which Taru's friends in the Darkwire were spreading across the Holonet at their usual lightning-fast speed. The message was clear—The Hutts are back and do not get in their way, or they will send someone like Taru to stop by and say hello...

Queen Popara Queen Popara | Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure | Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor | Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek | Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy | Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid | Annasari Annasari | Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan | Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

Last edited:
The twins watched as the energies in the atrium shifted slightly. Some were quick to immobilize and head out, while others continued to drink and 'party' over the new era that was about to be born.

Willow finished her drink, while Ivy continued to savour hers. "We should go to him soon."

"Broka hasn't summoned us yet."

"But he will, Ivy. You know this."

"Not in front of his guests. And they are still here."

"Yes but, you know how this could work out..." Willow gave her a look of concern, her brows furrowed while her eyes pleaded with Ivy to relent on her stubborness for once.

Given that the twins were physically attached, one couldn't go anywhere without the other.

With a sigh, Ivy nodded in agreement. "Alright, we'll go and see. But let's be cautious about it." They didn't want to risk being passed around like some sort of novelty toy for the amusement of Broka's guests. They had a job to do; to protect Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt from those that would stab him in the back. And that was exactly what they planned to do.

After finishing her drink, the twins got to their feet and headed out to the atrium with their guards in tow, heading towards where they knew Broka to be.

Broka was seated at the head of the table, and was just finished getting comfortable in the chair. His fat body rolled over the chair in some locations, but any discomfort was kept inside of the Lorda of Nem'ro, and was not conveyed to the others present at the table. The colossal Hutt waved his hand to the servants present, and they left the room through one of the side doors that lead to the kitchens and store rooms of the palace.

"<The action that is just beginning is working up an appetite for me, and I am always a good host. My servants will bring us all meals momentarily. They do not disappoint. In the meantime, the Black Suns under my family's control are mobilizing as we speak. One of my more "decorated" enforcers is leading a fast paced campaign against the neighboring casinos that are under the sway of the lesser mobsters. There are also reports of an influx of mercenaries coming to the planet to join our cause through Black Sun and Darkwire alike. While our forces wreak havoc on our enemies, it is only fitting that we behold the fireworks of our victory here in comfort.>"

He then pressed a button on his chair that brought a monitor down form the ceiling against one of the far walls where the three Hutts can observe without straining themselves to watch. The screen had a display that showed surveillance footage of allied gangsters and mercenaries either coming to the planet, or already taking out the neighbors. Most notably was a massive shootout at a nearby casino where a strike team that had the sigils of the Nem'ro Kajiedic on one shoulder and Black Sun on the other, and lead by a massive, bloodthirsty Houk, was shooting every lesser mobster in sight of them.

"As you can both see, the footage here is taken from cameras all across the planet's public regions. Whatever battle our forces will have with the unwanted neighbors that has the most entertaining view we can watch from comfort here. Right now my forces are shown, and it also shows that your forces are coming plent-side as we speak.>"

As soon as he finished saying that the servants came in with the banquet. The trays of traditional Hutt cuisine came like the flow of a river to the table. The servants were also taking orders of any drinks the guests may like, while another servant left a chalice of Broka's Alderaanian wine by their master. The table's center, and the immediate areas around each Hutt, were filled with platters of the food. Broka near-immediately started gorging on the food in front of him almost like a ravenous animal, yet was still paying attention to his guests in the event that they have something to say.

Queen Popara Queen Popara Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Taru Cadera Taru Cadera Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek Annasari Annasari Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan

If she were to ever bent over her head to check, Popara would notice that her armada had started to engage the enemy. Canon fire took over the skies of Nar Shaddaa that day, her ships were heavily armed, a true sight to behold if anyone enjoyed that sort of thing, her destroyers were worth every cent spent on them. It wasn’t long before the Yuuzhan Vong Invasion ended that the Hutt realized that the thousands of years gathering wealth and influence did not saved them from the carnage, it was customary to have such fleet under one's control, a fleet ready to defend their interests whenever they needed.

Her fat body dragged itself away from the table, she aimed straight to the richly decorated buffet filled with treats placed by Nem’ro for them. Her chubby fingers grabbed around a living porg, dripping the small animal on a sauce nearby before shoving it inside her fat lips, chewing off the poor thing with delight rushing through her face. With her hand she dismissed her fellow slug and his honeyed words.

<”They better be worth the fight. A lot of credits were spent on them.”>, Popara growled from where she stood. She had legions of droids under her command and a lot of alien enforcers, all paid by her and money was something she took very seriously. She allowed herself to enjoy those treats and marched straight to the banquet served in front of her eyes, clenching her fingers around a plate and turning all of its content inside her mouth, while some fell over her mouth to the floor as she chewed her food, speaking with a muffled voice due to the chewing. <”So what do we now? We take the moon and what do you want after that?”>

Queen Popara Queen Popara Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Taru Cadera Taru Cadera Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek Annasari Annasari Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan

Gortta lived up to his reputation; a Hutt of few words. He watched on the monitors as the battle unfolded. His forces, combined with the others, took to the streets in the name of the Hutt clan. For sure this would be a day long remembered by not just by the clan but the galaxy itself. He couldn't help but to laugh to himself upon hearing Popara speak. Her ambition was admirable, though had it been stemming from anyone other than a Hutt it would have grown tiresome fast. Given that it was virtually in her genetics at this point, he let it pass.

True to all the stereotypes, the moment that food appeared in front of him, Gortta began to indulge himself, slipping some poor unfortunate live creature into his mouth without a care in the world. As he began to eat, he lifted his gaze, shifting from Popara to Broka as he waited to hear the Hutt's response to the inquiry about next steps. Personally, Gortta already had some ideas but wanted to hear from the others before speaking up.

Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek Queen Popara Queen Popara Taru Cadera Taru Cadera Annasari Annasari Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

Goyrg

G
Goyrg new that his boss and his friends would be watching his handiwork. He did not find that intimidating as most other underbosses might think. He enjoyed it. It was exhilerating, and simply more motivating. It was no secret that the gangs of several territories set up surveillance of their territories. It was also no secret that a crimelord as powerful as his boss and his friends would have the money to buy the right slicers to be able to see through all those systems.

Goyrg's crew already took out one of the nearby casinos. It went just as expected. The Nem'ro-Suns pulled up in their speeder, and shot every gangster, other than their allies, they could see. In the years past, some of the low ranking members of the Nem'ro-Suns have gambled in halls like this in the neighboring territories. These mobsters had no clue it was the end of the line for them as the heavily armed Suns walked in. They entered the main hall with all the machines, and blasted away. It caught the mobsters with their pants down (in some of the backrooms, that may have been literal). Every mobster that did not scuttle off to nearby territory, were shot and killed in seconds. A few civilians got caught in the crossfire, but that was to be expected in a war between gangs. After the massacre at the first casino was over, Goyrg and his crew looted the destroyed machines from the fight, bagging millions of credits in the process.

The speeder was loaded up with the loot, and the crew moved on to the next target. "That's what I'm talkin' about boys! That went quick, loud, and just as we wanted it. Now let's haul jets over to the next casino before the neighbors start to get wise. Other crews are out and about, and we ain't gonna let them steal our fun and loot."

Queen Popara Queen Popara Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure Taru Cadera Taru Cadera Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek Annasari Annasari Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor

Broka sat back after Popara made her remarks. Some of the food was dripping from his mouth. Shortly before he leaned forward to respond, he picked up one of his favorite eels, and slurped it up.

"<To put things simply, I want us to begin founding the Hutt Republic. I already told you both of the way the system would work. We need to get as many Hutts in favor of this system as we can. The more support we get from our kind, the more effective this idea will be. All three of us understand what makes the others tick. What all other Hutts want, whether they are young or old. We all know how this system would appeal to both as it is designed not to impede on personal power and wealth for individual Hutts. However, we also need to seem properly legitimate to the outsiders. We right a "constitution" of sorts to make the outsiders think we are reformed, when in truth it is business as usual, with a few tweaks that would not cause problems. The first step is public relations with the other powers, and the other Hutts. After we win favor with our kind, and most of the neighbors, we can proceed with more ambitious plans. You both are the only Hutts, that I have met so far, that have eyes for the future of our people. If there are questions, or suggestions, you have about this new idea for our people, I am all ears. We have to work together to get this idea to become reality.>"

As soon as he finished, he sipped from his chalice, and then went back to near-ravenous gorging on the food on the table.

Queen Popara Queen Popara Gortta Desilijic Tiure Gortta Desilijic Tiure Taru Cadera Taru Cadera Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy Rajo Sobek Rajo Sobek Annasari Annasari Kirill Bratan Kirill Bratan Solomon Kaid Solomon Kaid Ashelia Solidor Ashelia Solidor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom