Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Solomon Kaid

B37RN8O.png

8G8Kclc.png
0NT8HKz.png
I'm a tall human male, as you can see, with the rough appearance and well-built phisique of an experienced bounty hunter and mercenary. Yeah, I do have several scars, a consequence of getting shot at, which unfortunately happens quite often in my line of work, but I suppose it adds to my charm and you ladies seem to love it, so I don't mind.

Eye color? Blue. Why do you ask? Oh, it goes into the file, right. Fine then. Wait, why did you write down that I have an arrogant look in my eyes? I don't. I'll have you known I'm the most humble bounty hunter in the galaxy and the most polite gentleman with the ladies.

A mischievous grin. Ok, if you wanna' call it that. I wouldn't mind getting up to some mischief with you, if you know what I mean. Are you single? Wait, why are you upset? Killjoy...

What do I like to wear? Whatever's comfortable and practical for the job, you know. Oh, in my free time? Same thing, I guess, you never know when you're gonna' get into a fight. Galaxy's a dangerous place, you know...

mHWEZFG.png

Last edited:
Kn1BLIH.png
  • Professional (+): That's right and you know it. I'm good at my job and I'm a reliable contractor. In this line of work, reliability and reputation are everything.​
  • Experienced (+): You got that one as well. I've been doing this job for, oh, I don't know. Since I was a teenager, I guess. Picked up a few tricks along the way.​
  • Arrogant (-): Hey, I'm not arrogant. Why do you say that? I'll have you know I'm a very humble man, I just don't happen to have many flaws, that's all.​
  • Would sell His own Mother (-): No, I wouldn't! What a horrible thing to say about me. But, uhh, hypothetically, if I would... How much would you pay me? Hypothetically, you know, just out of curiosity...​
  • Selfish (-): Hey, the galaxy's a cruel place, you know? Gotta' look out for myself, otherwise nobody else would. Hey, am I getting paid for this? 'Cause if I'm not, I'm out of here.​
zJEsec0.png
BkU0CRu.gif
  • [■■■■■■■■■■] (Expert) - Rifles
  • [■■■■■■■■■■] (Proficient) - Pistols
  • [■■■■■■■■■■] (Proficient) - Swordsmanship
  • [■■■■■■■■■■] (Proficient) - Knives
  • [■■■■■■■■■■] (Expert) - Explosives
  • [■■■■■■■■■■] (Intermediate) - Computer Slicing
  • [■■■■■■■■■■] (Intermediate) - Piloting
jJyVJQG.png

- Work in Progress -
mHWEZFG.png