Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Hunt Continues

It had been roughly a week since Galen Paven had woken up on Coruscant. He had gotten multiple leads on different Force Sensitive being. Galen had been a bit excited to rebuild the Jedi Order. Galen though had been hearing rumors that the Jedi Order was actually alive and well. He hadn’t believed it, but he wasn’t going to completely dismiss it.

Galen had managed to acquire himself a star ship and some materials he needed for this current trip he had decided to take. He had searched Coruscant up and down for Force Sensitives and gad a few leads, but nothing had really panned out solidly. Galen managed to get a hold of an older VCX-100 Corellian Light Freighter. He had gotten a lead that a Force Sensitive was on Batuu. Galen Paven got onto the freighter and started the engine.

Galen had gathered information on a young woman, a Force Sensitive, In the Eternal Empire, SparSector, planet of Batuu. He wanted to get to her. He wanted to learn more and wanted to convince her to join him. Of course, if she didn’t want to, He wouldn’t force her. He lifted off and away he went. He rose into the atmosphere and got into the hyperdrive lane and decided to go a head and set the coordinates and away he went.

~~~SparSector~~~

Galen, after about a day of lightspeed travel, Galen had come out of the quarters he set up for himself and headed towards the inside of the cockpit. He looked at the navi-computer and he was right on course. He looked at the map and noticed Black-Spire Outpost. The Black Spire Outpost was used way back for the last stop to gather supplies to enter Wild Space and the uncharted territories.

That would be the perfect start to find this Force Sensitive woman.” Galen thought to himself. He set the coordinates to stop at the outpost. He got onto the comms and spoke with BSO landing master. “This is VCX-100, The Researcher, looking to land at Black Spire Outpost for refueling and supplies. How copy?” Galen had asked.

This is Black Spire Outpost. Landing granted. Please head towards pad B-93.” The landing master had spoke back. Galen had started the landing sequence to land at Black Spire Outpost. He checked all his switches and landing gear and got situated. As he got closer to BSO and he felt something. He felt a Force Presence. He knew he had started in the right spot.

After landing at the pad where he was. He had exited his ship with a pack and had changed his clothing from his smugglers outfit to just a traveling civilian type outfit. He did not want to draw attention to himself. He got into the outpost and looked about. He walked over to the Cantina and spoke to the bartender.

How much for a room. Specifically for a month, maybe more?” Galen had asked.

It’s 5 credits a night.” The Batuuian had spoke. Galen had placed 1000 Credits on the bar top. The Batuuian took the credit sand looked at Galen. “Room C. Next to your landing pad. You can see your ship from there. It also has private access to your pad. No one will bother you.” Galen had finished listening to the Batuuian and nodded. He grabbed the keycard and headed back to his landing pad, B-93, and went to Room C.

He entered the room and looked around. The room was not terrible. He placed his pack down and looked out of the porthole of the door to see his ship. He sat down on the bed and crossed his legs. He closed his eyes and started to enter a meditative state. He reached through out the force to locate the woman……….​

Shavara Shavara

Supplies, they were something she had to keep a pretty active attention to. Especially since she'd had a number of not so authorized trips. Fortunately not all her actions were monitored, so she was able to use some of her own profits to help people who suffered from the Eternal Empire. Of course she did most of these things on another ship, but getting things from one ship to another was generally its own process that took awhile. Her KS-6800 'Endeavor' Survey & Exploration Ship also wasn't exactly a small ship, which meant she'd made quite a lot of stops over her time of exploration and study.

This was just another case of that. Most of the crew stayed on the ship, though some might leave occasionally for a breath of fresh air most were always staying on board or watching any droids loading up equipment. The Goranites. Most looked human, amusingly, only one technically was. Zenith Vain, he was plenty happy to play lookout when needed, often sitting somewhere he could get a good view of everything with his blaster rifle in hand. Mostly lounging, but watching.

Two others were darker skinned than him, a woman, Gavia Lavrek. The second youngest of the crew and yet still leaving Shavara a decade behind. She mainly spent time watching or checking supplies, occasionally going for a walk but mostly just around the ship. Next was Akronikus Rekae, a man who stood incredibly calmly. Sometimes with a pipe in hand, watching without ever leaving the ship. He was far older than the rest, even if he didn't look quite his age yet. Him and Gavia both had a force sensitive organ, being Shi of the vran race. However their skill in it was not nearly as exercised as most. They were both more scientists than anything else. However, they were not truly force sensitive. They couldn't feel it flow or more anymore than any other human could.

Even Shavara or Akronikus would stand out far less than the last member of the goranites. Grakis Vrogorn, a towering red reptilian. At first one might assume him a massive mutated trandoshan, if it weren't for the long tail and two wings at his back. And occasional puffs of fire or smoke coming from his mouth. He never spoke to anyone else but the crew, and even with them his voice was hardly capable of basic. He was almost always walking around the ship, or on it thanks to his wings. Guarding it from any unwanted invaders. He was an Osorae. He once would have looked human, a skilled warrior until a single mistake put him into slavery. Become Osorae was a choice, but it was either that or possibly a lot longer as a slave. Fortunately, he ended up with Shavara, to help her against the Eternal Empire, and perhaps even against the more local government that had done this. She was not happy about his predicament either, but couldn't yet reverse it.

Shavara herself spent more time in the town itself, organizing the supplies, making the deals. She wasn't exactly old but it was clear she was used to running the ship, whether she had confidence or not. It was also clear she was a force sensitive. She moved things through the force regularly and noticed things she shouldn't. And with herself and her crew not exactly being dressed normally, the only one who even might blend in being Zenith, it probably wasn't hard for someone looking to find her.

She'd found a place outside the ship to stay where she could see the loading zone. Plopping herself down on the bed and setting down a number of holopads running over all of the costs and records of things before she'd sleep. She'd kept the door locked and even shoved the bookshelf in front of it.

It would be then that GreyJedi GreyJedi was searching for her. It probably wouldn't be hard. She wasn't exactly skilled at shrinking her presence, and didn't even know how. Let alone that of her Vo which also had a presence, and the number of alchemic items on her person. However, in spite of her alchemic knowledge and telepathy. She didn't yet feel Galen reaching out for her.

Equipment:
shavaras-robes
shavaras-kestralis-ring
vuns-kaliek (can summoned via ring)
shavaras-shield (can be summoned)
gkchrn

Galen had placed all his belongings he needed with-in his room located next to the landing pad. He grabbed his lightsaber and attached it to his belt clip. He had brought his Bantha Leather jacket with him and it covered his belt so his saber was not visible. he wore this over his civilian clothing. Galen had made his way out the room and locked the lock on the door. It wasn't long before He could sense her. She had seemed powerful or, well, powerful enough to be noticed. He had made his way back into the cantina and looked around a bit. Of course, he needed a drink. Nothing too crazy, just something to wet the whistle first.

He walked over to the bar and motioned for the bartender. He got himself a shot and took it quickly. He placed the glass down and walked away from the bar. He made his way out into the BSO and walked about. He could feel her, she was close. Of course though, where, where was she in this outpost?! It was huge. Galen was going to have to really concentrate. It had been so long since he had used his force powers to this capacity. He was worried that if he tried too hard, or over exerted himself, he would get a "flash" and he would be disabled for some time. He couldn't have that! He walked about, keeping his eyes on everything.

Galen kept on the same path. The Force Sensitive woman was around here. He just wasn't sure at what pad and what part of the Outpost she was. It was a huge place. He had pasted a set of landing pads and felt something strong with in them. He made his way up towards them. He kept himself in the shadows and looked around slightly. He saw a ship with a few different types hanging around the ship. He sat down, in the shadows and crossed his legs. He closed his eyes and began to reach out with the force. There he could sense multiple force users but nothing which would attracted........

"Wait? Is that her? Is that the Force Sensitive I am looking for? Could it be?" Galen continued to reach other. he felt the strength of her in the force. He knew it was her. He wanted to make a connection before even approaching her. he sense she had a perimeter with a few other beings. He wanted to only to connect with her. He managed to move himself, keeping his connection to the force open. He used his jump and landed on top of the structure above the ship. He still kept out of sight and sat down again, crossing his legs again, reaching out. "Feel this! I am reaching out to you!" He was not aware of her name yet. He was hoping to catch it back from her. He closed his eyes a bit tighter and really worked hard to reach out to her.

Suddenly he could feel it happening, a "Flash". He grunted and he placed his hands upon his temple and screamed out! The scream led to the projection of his force abilities. As he screamed, of course everyone could hear but on top of it, dura-steel around him would crumble! He would pass out and gradually fall to the ground with a loud thud.

Shavara Shavara

Shavara continued looking over all the information. And then she felt it, sensing someoen reaching to her wasn't so hard. Telepaths weren't uncommon on her world, both her parents were after-all...but she wasn't expecting that here. She jumped slightly at it, "Is that how everyone else feels?" she said aloud before composing herself, she reached out towards him...and hit something. She felt pain and gripped her head, and then she heard a scream.

The crew of the ship all heard it and rushed outside, though Andronikus stayed inside still he watched. She could feel the massive Osorae raising a blaster rifle preparing to holler at the man on the ship. Shavara opened the window of her room. Shut it behind her, and leapt sending herself flying through the air while reaching out to their minds. "Wait!" They stopped, though Grakis didn't yet lower his weapon. Shavara managed her way onto the top of the ship and got Grakis over to her as she looked at Galen. Unconscious. And above her, a structure heavily damaged.

"Inside! Now, get the machines ready for a scan!" She demanded, "Grakis, could you-" He already had picked up the man and she smiled, right, of course he didn't need her help there. "Yes that, be gentle please!" they all started rushing inside and the crew had one of the chambers open and ready. They set him inside and began a scan of his body with the focus on the brain and nervous system.

The biological-medical-reconstruction-device was one of the most advanced sets of medical technology around, and while hers did have certain restrictions on it as she was not a part of the military, it still could provide an extremely detailed analysis of what was presently going on. "Grakis I want you to stay here for now, I don't think he's a threat, but just in case I'd like to not end up in a bad fight. Really hope he doesn't break this..."

The scan would start its work while Shavara tried to look over all the information. There was going to be a lot of redundant information, but humans were already a recorded species and while they lacked the Vo that her race had, they were otherwise near identical. And so there was a lot of study and information she could run over. If he had been one of her race, she might have assumed he had some kind of spasm of the Vo. That was quite feasible if uncommon...but he wasn't. And this seemed so spontaneous...that was not something she'd ever had a problem with before.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

it had been sometime that Galen laid unconscious in that machine. This was the second time he had one of the these "flashes" since awaking on Coruscant. It seemed the more he tried to use the force heavily, the worse they got. Also with as bad as they were getting, the more damage he did to structures around him, It was becoming an hinderance. Back during his Jedi Inquisitor job during the Clone Wars, he would get them but no where near as frequent.

As the machine clicked and beeped and did whatever it was doing, Galen started to slowly twitch. He had been slowly coming to. This "flash" seemed to have but him out, what seemed like hours, at least to him. He wasn't sure if it was or not, but it felt like it. Galen slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to see he was in some sort of medical scanner. Galen took a deep breath and looked around.

"W.....W....Where.....Where am I?" Galen could barely get the words out. Yes, indeed this way beyond the worst. He looked to see some one, his eyes still not focused one hundred percent and asked again. "W....Where...Where am I?" Galen started to get slightly frustrated that whom ever was looming over him wasn't answering. He closed his eyes again and kept his calm. He tried to get up but it felt as if he was strapped in or being held down. Was he captured by someone hunting Jedi? Was the Jedi purge still in full swing? he didn't know. He felt the young lady through the force and made a connection with her before the "Flash" took over. SO maybe it was her? Galen still hadn't a clue.

Galen had decided to try and reach out again to the young lady he had connected with. He took a deep breath and got into that meditative state while lying in the machine. He wanted to reach back out to her. He knew they connected and maybe she was closer now so the effort was not going to be as great. Galen took another deep breath and got his force back up.

He regained his connection but this time it was substantially weaker. He still managed to make a connection and when he did, he felt she was pretty much right there. With in feet of him. He discontinued the connection. With this last one, he managed to get a name, Shavara Shavara . He opened his eyes again and spoke out..

"Shavara, I can feel your connection to the force! I was......I was sent here to rebuild the Jedi Order. I was placed in Hyper-sleep over 800 years ago. I managed to come out of the sleep over a week ago and was told by my Old Master to rebuild the Jedi order at all costs. That is what brought me to you todasy!" Galen had explained as he still laid, eyes closed, in that machine as it still did it beeping and whatever else it was doing to Galen. He had opened his eyes again to see Grakis. He was slightly startled at the dragon like creature hovering over him. He would make no sudden movements until told to.

Shavara ran over the information. Yes there was something noticably abnormal, but why? And why was this the result? Then again, she wasn't used to dealing with force related issues from someone that wasn't a Vran. Andronikus watched, quietly, from the other side of the room. He just wanted to make sure she learned, he wouldn't give her the answer every time even when he did know what was going on.

However she paused as she felt a change, having not heard his words from earlier and looking up now. She listened and let her mind seem open. Not so open that her secrets could be taken. But open. He spoke and she got up walking over to him to listen with a furrowed brow. He could feel her connection, not a surprise, what he said next however was.

Rebuild the Jedi order? Asleep for 800 years? It wasn't exactly an expected explanation. Though, she also wasn't expecting someone to have some kind of Force Seizure above her ship. She noticed his reaction to Grakis and smiled with a slight bit of pity, "Sorry, I think we are ok. You can take a break if you want to." She said to the Osorae, he shrugged and said something before walking out. Shavara moved to undo the restraints, "I hate to have to warn you. But, just uh...do not try and start or steal anything. Technically I am on a job of my own so I cannot have you breaking things." She explained. Her voice was noticeable precise in galactic basic pronunciation. Like it was copied directly from a text book to speech. But she didn't sound harsh or cold at all.

She'd reach out to help him if he tried to get up or move, "I am going to be honest. I am not sure what to make of your story. As far as I know, the Jedi still exist, I believe they even had quite a large order not too long ago. Though I do not know if that group remains. Silver Jedi Order? Or something like that. But I would not know anything about their past. My homeworld is a little more isolationist than most of the ones you may be used to. I have not had many interactions however and could not tell you much about them that you could not find through other ways." she explained, keeping an eye on him, though her concern for his wellbeing was definitely noticeable. She'd gotten a little more used to having patients recently, well, sentient ones that is. "But that is not your only problem is it. Do you know what is wrong with you? You have abnormal readings. In theory, I could figure it out with further research on my own. But the process goes smoother if I have information to go off of."

Her mind was often open to hearing thoughts of her crew, but only those they put to the forefront. It let her communicate back and forth with them more freely, but without being too invasive. And so she heard one of them ask about what he last said, about why he had come to her. And she hesitated, "Wait, what is it that you came to me for?"

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen had had the restraints removed from him. The dragon like creature had moved away and he managed to sat up. He cracked his neck every so slightly and when she had asked what was wrong with him, Galen just chuckled and looked at her. He had this look of complete bewilderment. It's like he knew what was wrong but there was no real explanation that came with it. Galen just rubbed his face and then looked at her a bit more.

"Well, from what I know, I've had these "Flashes" that I call them. They tend to happen when my connection to the force is over-exerted. Back, when I was born, so to speak, They would only happen maybe 1 or twice with in a month or so. I'd be able to feel them coming so, I'd slow down my heart rate and disconnect myself, so to speak, from the Force and they would dissipate. Since I've had awoken, I don't feel them coming any more, they just hit. Very powerfully and this is the also the second one of had since. It creates a sharp pain with in my conscious and the pain is so overwhelming that I let out a scream. I don't know what happens after that. I have woken up to destroyed Dura-steel, twisted and bent in a ball. I am pretty sure that was Me."

Galen had gone to explain what exactly was wrong. He didn't know what to call it but also didn't go into the whole CLONE aspect of his life. Eventually she would learn or find out down the line. Galen had stood up a second. Just slowly and stretched slightly, then sat back down. Always after one of the "flashes" his body always felt tight. Then, Shavara had asked why he came for her.

"Well, Shavara, I came to you, I sought you out, because of the fact that you are force sensitive. It is strong with you. When my old Master had informed me to rebuild the Jedi Order at all costs, which you say the Jedi are well and operable, and to not let the Jedi cease. Which, apparently, if you say they are around, they are alive and well. Either way though, I am still going to try my best at recreating the order to what it previously was. So by me coming to you, It is me, asking you, to become a Jedi. Use your force connection and become a protector of all that is good. Even if you don't become a Jedi, there are much more tot he order then warriors! Science Officers, Medical Officers, Teachers, but all know the way of the Force and all can protect those who cannot protect themselves. If accepted, you'd be the first."

Galen explained exactly why he came for her. It had not been an malevolent hunting by far. It was all in good to recreate, or so he thought, the Order he knew. She had spoke about the Silver Jedi. He knew he had to do some research on this sect. Were they Good? Were they following the same principles of the Order in which he served. The Jedi Order, in which he served were Protectors of the Peace. They were there to help with issues, not interfere unless directly attacked. Even though during the Clone Wars, in which Galen Paven had been cloned, they acted as Jedi Generals and directed Clone Troops before being turned on. Galen of course was considered a Jedi Inquisitor. He was a lonesome spy, gathering intelligence on the Separatists to win forth coming battles. So Galen was a bit different then your typical Jedi. Galen was behind the scenes, in the shadows, infiltrating, gathering attack positions, and formations. All this information was gathered to help the Jedi Generals win the Clone Wars

"
Your connection, so far, is the strongest I've felt since I awoke. You are literally, at this point, the only one who has been worthy of pursuing. I think you would make a well rounded part of the Jedi Order." Galen just looked at her. He was genuine. No beating around the bush. it was up to her to either join, or maybe she had other plans, who knows. But all in all, Galen Paven was heading on the right track for his mission.
Shavara Shavara

He began to explain. His loss of control was concerning, but not surprising. Whether or not he was right about 800 years, which, while unlikely, was far from impossible. The loss of ones active mind for a long time could reasonable cause issues taking care of something that was involuntary but involved in the force. It might be like dreaming, some people can learn to control them. But go without practice too long, and that ability can grow weak. It sounded like some kind of strain, which made her wander if there was an artificial involvement. Or a born defect. Both were very plausible scenarios. If his connection to the force was even somewhat artificial there could perhaps be a disconnect with how his body handled it and how that of a natural would. She'd have more questions, and more study. But this was a good start.

Though, they returned to the other matter. She looked behind her and found a place to sit as she listened to him with a furrowed brow. Whether or not the Jedi were still around, he wanted them the way they once were it seemed. Well, she did have some doubts that they were the same as 800 years ago. That was a long time for an order to change, especially with how much they seemed to struggle agains the Sith.

She leaned back in her chair biting her lip smiling a few times, if a little unsure, as he went on to explain that he came to ask her to join him. And that she wouldn't be required to be a warrior. It was interesting to say the least, she knew so little about the Jedi. Though, so far, it didn't really sound so bad. And he seemed to have good intentions.

Shavara smiled a little at being told her connection was the strongest he'd felt since he came back. And that he was the first he'd searched for this order. She took a moment listening and thinking it over. She almost could feel already Andronikus's opinion. He didn't particularly like it. He wasn't the most stuck in their ways, but he still had reservations about the outside galaxy. She wagered he'd have never left Vran'Ti if she hadn't asked him to come with her and help her.

"I don't know." She admitted, looking back up at him in thought, trying to think of a good way to explain her situation. Before she smiled, she stepped to the side, and held out a hand to her side. In an instant, her shield simply appeared on her arm. "It's not really an order. But, it is a culture. My whole world calls us Vo Ni. Hands of the soul. Those of us who are force sensitive and possess a Vo. I've had training before, telepathy, alchemy, telekinesis, teleportation, phasing. I've learned a lot, though, alchemy more than anything else." She hesitated smiling a few times uncertainly, "Well...and biology. I'm really more of a scientist or researcher I guess you'd say than anything else."

She set the shield down gently, taking on a little more of a serious face. "But, it's not just that I have a culture. I have heard a little bit about how others view what the rest of the galaxy calls the Force. The Light and the Dark being utterly seperate. We just...don't use it exactly the same way. The Path of Emotion or Heart, and the Path of Thought. That's what we call them. And we're expected to involve aspects of both, a follower of emotion can't ignore thought or patience. A follower of Thought can't ignore the nature of emotion. And I'm not sure if that's something that Jedi will accept."

Again she set herself down on the table looking at him as she set her hands on her lap, "From what I know. Jedi follow what you call the light, right? And while I follow Thought, which is our closest version of it as far as I know, I've never been the calmest or coldest. Uncertainty is a problem for me. Fear too at times. And I've been doing this nearly since I was born. I'm kind of happy you sensed me as being strong. But even if that were true, it's an unfocused strength. And I'm not sure that's something you Jedi can use."

She didn't have anything against him. She even found the idea kind of enjoyable. But, she didn't know much about the Jedi. Or him. And even if she wanted to, she wasn't sure if her problems woudl cause issues. Or the fact that she didn't fear or turn against emotion. Which she thought was how most of the rest of the universe who weren't dark siders did it.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen had listened to her talk about the Light and the Dark. He listened to her talk about how she called the Force "Thought" and "Heart". Galen listened. Every species in the Galaxy had their own take on The Force. They called it what they would but in the end The force was just that, The Force. It bonded all living things together. The Force was EVERYTHING. Galen had finished listening to her and he nodded

"Well, Shavara, I am going to give you, essentially, your first Lessons. There are two TAUGHT versions of the Force. The Jedi Code and the Sith Code. What isn't taught is the third, The Grey Code." Galen had stood up and looked at her. He had gone into what seemed like FULL Teacher mode. He looked her up and down and then nodded. " "The Jedi Code: There is NO EMOTION, there is Only Peace" You cannot live in turmoil! You must except Peace through out! "There is no IGNORANCE only KNOWLODGE." You gain knowledge from everything around you. "There is no PASSION only SERENITY" You must remain calm in all you do. "There is no CHAOS, there is HARMONY" Everything is arranged perfectly in parts and Finally, "there is no DEATH, there is only the FORCE." This goes back to the whole thing where everything is surrounded by the force. No one really dies, they become part of something bigger, something larger then death."

Galen had given her the first part of the Jedi teachings. Of course, the second part was forbidden by ANY JEDI teaching: The Sith Code. The only two other Jedi who had known of this code, in History, was Yoda and Mace Windu. Galen was taught the way of the Grey Jedi by both. It was imperative to do the job that Galen had been created to do.

"
The second part of your first lesson is that of the Sith Code. "Peace is a LIE, there is only PASSION" This states that peace isn't as important as having passion for what you do! "Through PASSION I gain STRENGTH" By having passion for what you do, is the only way for you to gain strength. "Through STRENGTH I gain POWER" This states the stronger you get the more powerful you are! "Through Power, I gain VICTORY" The more powerful you become the more you'll win. "Through VICTORY my chains are broken. THE FORCE will set me FREE" This is saying that by winning all, you will be a free soul. This course of action is NOT the Jedi way but unfortunately does become a necessity in certain situations."

Galen always hated the Dark Side Creed. But there were time and time again, during his Inquisitor days. He never liked it but when it came to, he did what was needed for the Republic to Win most of the battles they did. Galen had taken a deep breath and looked at Shavara again.

"Finally, the GREY Code. The Grey Code is essentially both Jedi and Sith codes combined but slightly simplified. It is for those who do not follow a specific path, such as myself and I have a feeling for you. "There is no Light side or the Dark Side, There is THE FORCE, I will do WHAT I must to keep the BALANCE. There is no GOOD with out EVIL but EVIL is not meant to Flourish. There is PASSION yet PEACE, There is SERENITY yet EMOTION. There is CHAOS yet ORDER" The Grey Code is the balance between both Good and Evil. This keep the exact Balance with out letting evil take over. This is the code I have always gone by since my creation. "

Galen had sat back down and nodded. "Take that as you will. Use it, think about it and always remember, Jedi weren't all warriors. So just think about the opportunity. I think this would broaden your horizons and open your world up to so much in your telepathy, alchemy, telekinesis, teleportation, phasing, researching and Biology. It would open it all up! "Galen Smiled slightly and once again, cracked his neck.
Shavara Shavara

Shavara listened, and already she was seeing so many differences from her own knowledge. No emotion, only peace. Well at first that wasn't true. But with it came a clarification, one that wasn't entirely wrong. It was amusing, listening to an other-worlder teach her things. But student was her nature. As she continued to listen it certainly did fit somewhat with the Path of Thought, at least, in practice. Though there were some more philosophical elements she noted, her people treated it far more psychologically and scientifically. But they did that with nearly everything. Perhaps more than they should.

Now the Sith code. It was clear she had a little bit of an even more noticeable reaction to that one. That didn't quite match the Path of Emotion from what she knew of it. While she recognized similarities, neither of this were complete and total matches. Still, that was how it was with almost everything. Though, she wasn't as familiar with how to use the Path of Emotion. Trying to take both paths could cause internal conflict, and that could make control even harder. Something she was already not a specialist at.

Next the 'Grey' again she started recognizing similarities. In a way both the Path of Emotion and the Path of Thought seemed to have incorporated some level of the grey code within them. That said the 'there is no light or dark side' seemed like a matter of philosophy, which she hadn't dealt nearly much with. Though his last sentence caught her ear as well. 'Since my creation.'

She didn't address that yet. "I will admit, I am a bit confused on some things. The Grey Code talks about good and evil, but is that really so integral to the force to you?" Sha asked looking at him, "It is just that, we never really talked about morality when it came to how to use the 'force.' State of minds and emotion, knowledge, intelligence, determination, physical health, all of those were involved. But whether you were 'good or bad' did not mean anything different for a 'force user' than for anyone else with power. The Path of Emotion was certainly a more dangerous road if one became indulgent, but if you followed thought too far you could also become complacent. That's why we believe those who follow the path of Thought need the determination and devotion of those used to Emotion, but those who follow Emotion need to the control of those who follow thought."

She ran a hand along some of her hair, a ring occasionally catching and untangling as she went, genuinely interested and invested, "But...I am still interested. I have always been one to try and learn more where I can. Though, I would have to leave it up to you whether I should call myself a Jedi of any kind. And I cannot promise that I would stay, it seems all very philosophical which is not what I'm used to. It is not bad it is just...not exactly familiar I guess." she chuckled, remembering, that was the whole reason Sar Vun's Memory came to her. Her love for knowledge for its own sake superseded many of her other desires.

"There was something else though." Another phrase he'd used earlier came to mind, 'born so to speak' falling along with 'my creation.' "Are you...artificial?"

She grimaced at the way she said that, "Sorry, maybe that is not the best choice of words. Twice now you have made odd phrases about it. I suppose it could be a communication issue. I thought I knew Basic rather well but sometimes people or cultures have too many specific localized phrases or term uses. But you referred to your birth as 'so to speak' and just now talked about your 'creation' and that is not exactly how most would talk about it."

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen nodded at the very first question she had asked. The Good and Evil were extremely integral to the BALANCE of the Force. With out Good, there would ne No Evil, but with out EVIL there would be so good, essentially.

"In order to keep Balance, there much be two sides of every person. Essentially, Good and Evil keep someone in check. I have always been considered a Grey Jedi because in order to the job i was given, I had to basically utilize both Light and Dark side aspects. Did I lean 1 particular way? Yes, kind of, More good, but the Evil kept me in Balance. A few of my Masters had been able to use certain aspects of the force, as I have, and never exceeded to completely going Dark."

Galen had explained a little more about being a Grey Jedi, in his opinion, to her. He wouldn't force her to do anything but with the way her connection to the FORCE was, She would make a valuable Jedi. Not just that though, with her other knowledge she had, the things she knew would play substantially into her becoming a very well rounded Jedi. Then she asked about "My Creation" and "when i was born". Galen nodded and looked at her.

"
SO, I am sure you've heard of the Clone Wars some 800 years ago. Prior to that, 10 or 15 years prior to that was a Jedi Knight, a Master, who was very well known.. He fought many of battles and survived many of skirmishes with Sith Lords. He also lost a few apprentices to the Dark Side." Galen continued. He decided to not use names, just tell the Story as a History lesson so to speak. "His final battle was against a very powerful Sith. Him and his apprentice fought hard but ultimately, in the end, met his fate and the Sith defeated the Jedi Master. Then, the Apprentice came in and defeated the Sith. So some years later, a Clone Army had been created to battle Separatists. My two Masters had, secretly mind you, commissioned these cloners to clone that fallen Jedi Master. They had a secret DNA type storage facility with the DNA of very respected fallen brethren. They used this particular Masters Midi-Chlorians and DNA to create a clone. The Cloners informed my Masters that his memories and all could be inserted into this clone. They only wanted his connection to the force and attributes, but nothing more. Hence Galen Paven was created., Me."

Galen had chuckled. He always wish he had a mother and father but the way he was, He honestly wouldn't want to change it for anything. Galen then dropped his head slightly and looked back up to her.

"Then, just after the Clone Wars was a thing called the GREAT JEDI PURGE. This began when ORDER 66 as been proclaimed and all the Clone Troops had turned on their Jedi Generals. Very few Jedi survived. Myself alone with of my Masters along with said apprentice from early dealings. My one master had brought me down to the secret lab of sorts where a vault with the DNA of Fallen Jedi and Hyper-sleep chambers had been. Only about five of them. My Master had placed me in one and informed me that, No matter what, rebuild the Jedi Order. Bring it back to its Glory! Unfortunately though, so where along the lines, the power to the Hyper-sleep chambers had ceased. So for sometime, I was with out any oxygen or life support. Some how, though, not sure how, I remained asleep. When I was put in the chamber, it was 19BBY, When I awoke, it was 867ABY."

Galen had no idea how he survived. he had no idea WHY he survived but he did. Galen had this dumbfounded look upon his face as he continued.

"I''ve heard of Midi-Chlorians and the Force keeping people alive. So I am not sure if that was the case of not. Something kept me alive. It is unexplainable pretty much. So, Here I am, 867ABY, Alive and well and trying to rebuild things."

Galen had chuckled. he knew it all sounded crazy beyond hell but it was what happened. Gale's memories are fully intact of what happened all those years ago. Galen shook his head again and looked at her.
Shavara Shavara

She listened, it was a little odd. Why would anyone want both good and evil? Wouldn't there always be a conflict of interest then? "But, why would you want good and evil? Would it not be best for it to just be good? I do not see how evil could keep a balance in a good way." it seemed another case of an odd philosophy. One she wasn't sure she could follow. She could see some understanding if it were only applied to 'light or dark' but not at all how that applied to good and evil. Perhaps it was a matter of wording, and the way he reffered to evil was not exactly the same as hers. More like a 'fight or peace' type of situation.

However they'd move onto the other question. on the matter of his origin. He talked about the clone wars, she'd vaguely heard about it. Not much though. Her world was not involved and so anything she heard usually came from outside sources, which weren't always reliable. Not that her own home really was.

So, he was a clone of a Jedi master. That was...interesting. Although, it was also a possible explanation for what was going on with him. She assumed his original didn't have this same problem. He continued, ah, there was the explanation for his belief in the jedi being gone. Then again, she still wasn't sure he was totally wrong about whether or not the Jedi he knew were gone or not. However, that was not the worst of conditions for him. He explained that there was a power failure with the hyper-sleep system but he remained unconscious it seemed. That definitely didn't seem good, if it weren't for that he had mentioned him already having the issue she might have also considered this to be the problem. He was probably right, the force could be the easy explanation for his survival.

She let out a sigh, and looked at Andronikus who had come to stand and wait in a corner watching and listening. However he didn't see to want to try and give her an answer. She needed to think on it, "Well, I can't explain how you stayed alive. Hyper-sleep is not something I've really had much dealing with. Would be reasonable to believe the force was involved. But I can't say."

Shavara crossed her legs where she was sitting, "But, your other problem could be due to your cloning. Reproduction and artificial reproduction are not exactly perfect systems and there is always room for flaws. But when its done artificially, there is sometimes even more room for error. Especially when it comes to dealing with the force. From what I understand, my race deals a great amount with how the force interacts with creatures. Especially when it comes to these 'midichlorians.' And just a few errors can have pretty drastic effects. There is even a disease unique to our race due to the Vo that all of us have, sensitive to the force or not. It is something we take great care to avoid catching. It is entirely plausible, that the cloning process was flawed."

Getting up, though she somewhat doubted he'd understand it all. She started bringing up holo-images of scans, brain functions, as well as a few in regards to how the Vo worked. "For one of us, a physical spasm could also cause the muscles connected Vo to spasm. Meaning even if they were completely calm, they might break something nearby. Or suddenly grow stronger and faster for an instant. For you, it could be neurological. Manipulation of the brain is a lot more complex than nearly every other aspect, I know that from personal experience. It is incredibly complex. That is why it is generally easier to make a droid army than one of produced organics. It i also far easier to alter the tech for droids than organics."

She pointed to the machine he came out of, "That is a biological-medical-reconstruction-device. It is probably the most advanced medical technology available, and I'm not even permitted to have the most advanced version of it. With that, I could re-grow all of your limbs. As far as your body would be concerned, it probably would not even notice...if I did a full scan of you before they were removed. Or scanned them post dismemberment. Even without that, I could regrow your arms, but they might not be exact. The body is complicated and changed by what it experiences. But the brain is even more so. In theory, I could regrow an adult head. But it would essentially be empty. Thoughtless. We could enforce memories and some thought into it. But all that artificial stuff comes with risks and a lot of it is on the operator. So, if your facility was made for a different species. A different person, or a different method of cloning. Just that could screw up how you were formed. Maybe the rest of your body did no suffer, but your nervous system and brain might have. Maybe there was an external need that was supposed to go along with it, and they forgot it. Either way, it is entirely plausible that the reason you are having this episodes is due to your creation being improper, or even perhaps incomplete. Like an early child. The hyper-sleep problem could have made that problem even worse, since the brain is one of the things that suffers the most from a lack of oxygen. Even if you can get the rest of the body running, the brain could take too much damage."

She tried to explain it in a way she thought would be understandable. Especially in basic with less overall words than her native tongue. However, the solution to such an issue was probably even more complicated. Fixing something that was not even made right in the first place wasn't exactly the easiest of process. Especially when it came to the nervous system. She did have ideas. Her equipment her could very likely preform an operation on his brain that might make a difference, but it also posed some potential risks. Especially without any scans from before he had this problem.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen smiled as he asking about good and evil. He shook his head and then explained.

"It is not the fact of wanting good and evil or even practicing both. Its the fact of Balance. And EVIL really isn't BAD, in the Grey Jedi world. its the fact of practicing forbidden acts. As a Jedi, you are taught to use your force senses a certain way. Sith are taught to use theirs a certain way but a Grey Jedi are taught to use both sects to accomplish their goals or protect themselves." Galen had stood up and motioned for her to walk outside of the ship. He had been fine now. Everything felt back to normal and he felt one hundred percent.

When they both made it outside, Galen turned to her and nodded

"
Now, don't be frightened. I am going to demonstrate both sides of the force for you. The easiest thing to demonstrate, is force lightning. This is mostly a Sith tactic, but Grey Jedi are taught to use it for disabling electronics, not so much for defense or killing." Galen closed his eyes and aimed his hands up into the Air. He took a deep breath and with in seconds a blue fierce lightning like entity shot from his fingers into the air. Galen opened his eyes and looked back at Shavara. "Force Lightning. The other things are mostly mental. Both Sith and Jedi use a Mind trick to influence the weak minded into doing things. Jedi use it to escape captures or get things necessary to completing their mission. Sith, on the other hand, use it to gain everything. This is where the GOOD in my training takes precedence. I use Mind Trick to only influence the weak minded such as Enemies that are in the way of my mission. Not to gain everything."

Galen smiled and they had gone back inside. He hoped that small explanation of being Grey was substantial enough for her. When they sat back down inside, She had started to go over the scans and the machine had had been sitting in and on, at this moment. She had explained that when cloning is being done certain things may not develop neurologically. Which totally made sense. Especially since he had been put on accelerated growth with in the Bacta-Tank. Maybe something in his neuro-pathways didn't develop, or maybe it did too much!? The only ones who would of known would be the Kaminoians.

"
No, i get it. accelerated growth could essentially distort the growing process, not one hundred percent but .1 percent. That .1 percent could be some sort of defection in my neuro-pathways and when i over exert it cuases kind of like a hard reboot with in my brain and shuts me down, so to speak, like a computer. When it allows me to wake up, its like my entire body is rebooting. It makes sense.. Would this machine be able to sense what was wrong? or even what was under or over developed and correct it? Just curious?"

Galen was in fact curious. If this imperfection could be corrected then essentially Galen Paven would be unstoppable! Even if it wasn't corrected but managed, still, unstoppable. Of course, that kind of thing to find would be almost impossible. He had no idea about the cloning capabilities almost 900 or 800 years, whatever it was, later. He was just kind of thinking what IF really.

Shavara Shavara

Shavara let out a hum of some understanding as he explained. To her, this was like how generally killing someone would be considered bad. But if it was in self defense, then it was perfectly acceptable. It was more to her a matter of what is being defined as evil or bad than what really is. That was how she heard it at the least.

She chuckled as he said to not be frightened, she kind of wandered if she could frighten him with what she could do. She didn't know what powers he was used to seeing. She watched as he explained force lighting, and how he used it as opposed to sith. She grimaced looking at it. She had never actually seen it in person, it certainly didn't look pleasant. "Some of my people know how to use that. I know my planets leader does. But, he follows the path of emotion as well. So I guess he's the closest thing to a Sith we have anyway. I've never actually seen it though, looks rather unpleasant." she admitted. The rest came about, things she was far more familiar with. Mental tricks, now that was something she knew about. She hadn't really made much use of mind tricks, though she was taught, but she knew illusions rather well. "I am somewhat more familiar with that. Since telepathy is so common for our force sensitives, knowing tricks of the mind is almost expected. I am fairly skilled at illusions myself."

This did make some more clarity on what the Jedi were, and also how he viewed and used the force. It actually opened up a great deal in regards to what she had initially thought when he first explained the code. Now these extra details laying more and more things out as they went on. It was growing more intriguing as they went.

---Back to the medical issues---

He understood, excellent. Made things easier. Seemed he had his own idea as well about what exactly could be happening, which made sense. That was after-all how the body sometimes dealt with things anyway. Sometimes feinting was just someone getting far too excited, and it had to shut them down. Same process most likely. She bobbed her head side to side on his last question, about detection and correction, "Technically, probably. It goes very in depth. But, part of the matter is how much we can actually do about it, and reading the information it gives. Determining what is wrong would probably require a lot of study outside of when it's happening to you, and comparing that to other humans in similar conditions. I could tell your brain wasn't going exactly the way it should be, but that doesn't tell me what exactly I need to do. It could be that you essentially just need to heal. See if we could, essentially, lay you unconscious and try and make sure everything is where it needs to be and is moving the way it needs to be. And watching that as you wake up and think for yourself. If we can see what you're body is supposed to be doing regularly. We can either start to determine the pattern of when it happens, and go from there. Or watch when it does happen, if we're able to get a look at that, and see precisely which part of you is messing up the process. It is possible it's not coming directly from your brain, it could for instance be a nerve nearer to the heart or stomach. But with things the way they are, the head's probably the best place to go."

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen nodded. He knew it would be a long drawn out process to figure out what was wrong with him. Back when she explained of the cloning process messing something up. He instantly knew it would, like he said, be long and drawn out. Galen had listening to her about making him unconscious or when he became unconscious that would be the best time to run the test. Galen had two episodes with in a week already. So, like she said, either it had to do with the cloning process or the lack of oxygen, Galen wasn't sure, but he knew for a fact that the "flash" would happen again.

"So, All in all, it has to be checked out directly after it happens for you to get any definitive answer? Makes sense. You can't open a hyper-drive and expect to find something wrong with it IF nothing has happened. You have to wait until something goes wrong! Makes perfect sense." Galen had understood fully. Which, I am sure she was surprised, but Galen had learned a thing or two during his missions in the Clone Wars. He had been wounded a few times and had to patch himself up on the fly. So, very basic medical things were knowledge for him. Granted, yes, the brain, this was not common knowledge but he had read a bit about things that had worked. Why? Who knows. Maybe to understand more about the cloning process and the development of the insides as it went on? The world may never know. Galen stood back up and looked at her.

"So, to the topic at hand here. Did my explanation of the Jedi way open up a little more understanding to you? Like I said, the Jedi aren't all warriors. Yes they are all trained in the art of saber battling but there are Jedi doctors and such that I am going to need. Medical Staff. Droids are good but nothing compares to the steadiness of the human hand filled with determination and concentration of trying to save a patient! It fascinates me!" Galen chuckled "And I know, as well, it is a big decision so, please, I don't expect an answer now. But I do want you to think about it. I think this would be a great opportunity for us! And the Galaxy!"

Galen had gotten up and made his way over to the entrance of the ship again. He took a deep breath and looked back at her.

"I am at landing pad B-93, room C. which is literally on the pad, If and When you decide, come there. Obviously you have your own ship, So I wouldn't expect you to fly away with me, but, just come and if you have more questions, I will gladly answer them! I just hope I convinced you enough to either want to learn more or be a part of this!" Galen nodded and headed out of the ship. Why did he leave so abruptly? He felt something in the force. Something He didn't like and didn't want to be around. It felt evil. Galen looked up and bent his knees and had jumped to the top of the ship and then the landing pad where he had been docked. Galen quickly made his was towards his own landing pad. Hoping if she followed, she would be safe.
Shavara Shavara

She nodded as he seemed to understand, that was convenient. Always better when she didn't have to go too in depth, or to lengthy, to explain something. "Pretty much. In theory I could make guesswork about the issue. But without knowing what it is exactly, and no specific documentation of it, it is far safer to try and observe it more directly." she explained. They could get to it later in a bit more depth, perhaps it could be a good idea to do it off of her main ship with all her equipment. While losing a BIOMED alone would be costly, she'd rather not risk even more damage than necessary. And hopefully she wouldn't lose it when they tested things.

They returned to the matter of the Jedi, which was fine. There wasn't a whole lot to do now on the medical problem until she could study a bit more and start working on what kind of tests to make. She nodded as he asked if his explanations had helped. And also that he preferred humans over droids. Which, to her was slightly funny, as it was only when forced to that she did things without the aid of either technology or something like gkchrn. He was right though, it was a big decision, quite a big one. And even if she did end up choosing to join she wasn't sure if she'd be able to stick with it.

She walked following behind him as he headed out and continued to talk, giving his location while they were there. She smiled and nodded as he said he didn't expect her to fly away with him. Even if she joined, she had a job to do. Not just her exploration, but for the rebels. She originally was for them because they fought against the Eternal Empire and she wanted them off her planet, but she came to see them as people who deserved to be free as well.

"I will be sure to get in contact." She told him before he leapt away. She had to consider it, and his condition. She walked back inside and started thinking. It didn't take long before Andronikus voiced himself, "Why consider this? This Jedi does not have much to offer you, it's a one sided deal. This 'Grey jedi' sounds like a path of inner Conflict. If you choose to follow the path of emotion, that is one thing, but trying to mix the emotion and the calm too far will only create discontent, which is a danger more to the path of thought than that of emotion."

He wasn't alone in speaking however, she let them all speak, connecting the minds together in a way, Gavia spoke next. "Personally I think it's rather neat. He might have something to teach you, and even if you are the one with more to offer. Maybe by helping him, you can help others to."

"[Agreed]" Came the voice of Grakis in his own tongue, "[Moreso, even if you do not like to fight. He may be able to teach you something of the bladework of a Jedi or Sith. I might be able to help with a blade, but if you end up fighting a sith or a Jedi then it may be wise to be prepared for their differences.]"

"I know...I just...need to think about this. I'm sure there's something I can learn, besides, if he's out to help people than I don't want to deny him that. Maybe eventually he could help the rebels as well, though, I'd like it if I wasn't forced to recruit him as myself."

"Well, you have your identity. You can always use that if you need." Gavia said. Shavara shrugged, "Yeah, but as far as I know, I am the only one of my people with the force he's yet to meet. He might catch on pretty quick. Anyway, I am going to go think over this."

Shavara left, taking a holopad with her to run over the information she had on his scans. As she left she said to Andronikus, "I need anything you know about neurological issues that could match, mainly that could occur from cloning, age accelleration, or artificial creation." he simply grunted in response as she left.

Shavara continued outside, walking around the ship in thought. There was a lot that they could possibly accomplish. And it almost felt nice being...invited, to the recreation of something that had been known near galaxy wide. Whether or not the Jedi still existed today. Besides, there could be much to learn, and to teach. And maybe she could even see who of them might help the rebels like she did.

Besides, some of what he said of the Jedi. She was somewhere between normal Jedi and the Grey. She did not outright deny emotion, but when it came to the force she focused most on a calm, control, flow. And if forced to be emotional she was willing to accept that issue in a fight, if with difficulty. She wanted to help, but there were dangers to it too.

Funnily enough, she imagined the real Sar Vun wouldn't hesitate to join or learn from the Jedi. But she also doubted he wouldn't have tried to learn from the Sith either. Dark, Light, neutral, it was all the same to him. Something that could be learned and understood and grown from. She let out a sigh as she sat outside, looking up to the sky above. She'd continue to think for a time before going back inside the ship. She wanted to insure her own safety as well, when coming to see him. She didn't know what kind of people were around here.

After coming back in, she changed her form. Her body shifting to match a different appearance. One that wouldn't as easily give her away. And as she did that, she used an illusion over her own clothes. Changing their appearance so that now altogether she appeared a different person. And then she headed towards the location that was given to her, using illusion again to hide her exit until she was past and into an alleyway. She'd continue and attempt to get to his room. She wasn't sure, but she assumed he'd be able to feel her coming. Especially with her actively using the force to create the illusion of a change of clothes.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen had left her abruptly hours before. He had sensed something He hadn't sensed in a long time, but when he went to where he had to be, or where the FORCE brought him, there was nothing there. Something weird had been happening around him and he couldn't figure out what. It honestly made him a bit uneasy. Was he being stalked? Could it have been another Inquisitor? Galen knew He was a one of a kind back during the Clone Wars, but were there more created? Were they used to Hunt Jedi after Order 66!? Galen hadn't a clue. Something, nonetheless, was stalking him.

He had gone back to his room, Room C on landing Pad B-93. He had sat at the desk and searched through the holo-net. What was he searching for? The usual. The historical data of Jedi over the years. He had managed to gain access to the Jedi Archives through the basic Holo-net device he had. He had some hacking abilities but nothing that he needed to gain access to a lot of the what he needed. He was trying to see about the Galactic Empire. Of course, all that had been set up as restricted. Galen needed to get into that to figure out something. Might even give him some answers as to what was stalking in.

Galen had shook his head. He needed into that information. He wanted to know what happened with Jedi, Sith and other force users. That data to him would be the only way to find it. Galen had rubbed his face as he thought and then he sensed something else. He grabbed his lightsaber and then realized who it was. It was Shavara. He stood up and placed his lightsaber back onto his belt clip. He slightly opened the door to his room. He went and sat back down.

Galen had felt her for a few minutes as she walked up to the door. He had blinked a few times as the brunette walked into the room. This wasn't Shavara, but why? Why did she have her force signature!? Galen slowly reached for his lightsaber as he had asked her casually who she was.

"Who are you!? What do you want here!? I am armed and this will not end well for you!" Galen had barked the order a tthe young lady entering his room. He was still slightly confused as to WHY she had her signature.

Shavara Shavara (sorry its short!)

Shavara made her way to his room, and smiled as he opened the door. However she couldn't help but laugh at his reaction holding one hand over her mouth as she held up the other hand trying to stop herself, "Please do not." She said, as she was stepping inside and the door shut behind her, her illusion over the clothes faded and they returned to the ones she had been wearing earlier.

She smiled as her laughing slowed,
"I am sorry, I could not help myself laugh. I wasn't sure about the situation so I thought I'd just look different. It's actually not an uncommon thing for me to do." She explained shrugging, "I guess you didn't get the full explanation on my species. It is a bit in depth. I am Vran, but among the Vran there are two sub-groups. Ven, and Shi. Shi are the majority, by a lot, their Vo enhance their physical attributes and can sometimes be used telekinetically. I, however, am Ven." Her body began to return to it's normal appearance, "Our Vo's allow us to control our biology, though, to do so, we have to know what we're doing or we are taking a great risk. It's part of the reason you will probably never find a living Ven who doesn't understand biology on a pretty in depth level."

Now her normal self, she'd hope he'd understand the situation. "Sorry, I didn't meant to startle you. I guess I'm so used to telepaths on my home-world that changing appearance would not mean much if I were speaking to another force sensitive. See," Just in case he was still concerned, the same shield she held earlier again appeared on her arm.

She waited, setting the shield down. To see his reaction.

(Don't worry about it, sometimes there's just less to be said.)

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen had felt relieved. He was worried that Shavara had been attacked and gave him away. Luckily that wasn't the case. Galen had sat back down at the desk and offered her a spot on the bed. It wasn't ideal but it was the only other place to sit. He had looked at her and nodded

"Well, I am glad that you are able to do that. Its fascinating. You would definitely make a great Jedi Inquisitor! Get into places and do the mission much easier! If I had that capability. I would of gotten so much more done then what I did!" Galen chuckled. He had looked at her again and nodded. "That is definitely a very unique physical attribute. Would work for so much!" Galen had nodded. He was curious if she had thought about the offer that was given to her. But of course, Galen did not want to push. It was a tough ask and even tougher career change. He did not want to pressure her at all.

Galen then had opened up the Jedi Archives and had shown her the GALACTIC EMPIRE time period. He had some of the information up but was curious if she had the capability to hack into old archives. Galen had looked at her and nodded

"
I have a question. The reason i left so abruptly earlier was because I sensed something. Something I did not want them seeking you out. I felt what was called a Sith Inquisitor; They, essentially, what I did during the Clone Wars, stay in the shadows and stalk! I sensed one, or I thought so! I just didn't want them to show up with you around! I didn't want you to seem like I was being rude! But anyway, I digress. Do you have any type of hacking capabilities? I do, but not enough of what I need to see if there are any records on Sith Inquisitors around!"

Galen wasn't sure if she was able to! If she was, then he could get more information to give her to help her decide what she wanted to do!

Shavara Shavara ((I think its going to be slightly short for a few posts. I am kinda thinking and building up for maybe an attack!))

Shavara smiled as he understood, and even seemed to like the ability. She knew she couldn't say it out loud, at least, not right now. But he was definitely not wrong about its potential use. She'd taken it's advantages on the regular to prevent her identity from ever falling into the hands of the EE, or her home-world. Of course, she'd also sometimes paired it with a Mask that disguised her force presence as another, so that had its help as well.

She nodded as he spoke, "It helps a lot. Even those of use who aren't Vo Ni have proven that the shapeshifting abilities of a Ven are extremely capable in a wide range of capacities. Environmental, convenience, or combat. My world has a lot of areas we leave to the wilds, and the ability to shift provides a lot of advantages in there as well." she added. It was, afterall, not so limited as the Clawdites. Though certainly far more complicated.

He brought something up, bringing up data she did not recognize. She listened as he spoke. A Sith inquisitor. Well, she didn't know the Sith well, but she knew that that was bad regardless of the time period. He asked about hacking abilities,
"Unfortunately no. I'm used to my worlds technology, outside of medical, it's...well a bit behind." She admitted, "I don't think any of my crew would have a whole lot of aid either to be honest."

She instinctively looked around, also trying to feel for whatever presence he might have felt. Or rather, for their mind. It was typically far easier than the presence, something that she felt every day. "About this...inquisitor. Might sound a little odd but couldn't you try and trap them. I did tell you, I can change my shape. I'm not sure if it'd make a difference, but I can look like pretty much whoever, or whatever, I want. Although, a species I don't know can be a bit troublesome. And illusions to change my clothes."

It felt odd, going on the offensive in any way. But she felt that she could help this man in some way. And she wanted to do so.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom