Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Hunt Continues

Galen thought about that for a second. It actually wasn't a half bad idea. She could use her abilities to change into ANYTHING that she saw, making it easier to do so, and she could essentially distract the Inquisitor, if it was one, and Galen could easily capture him and interrogate him to figure out what he wanted. Galen had been the first Inquisitor created and when the Galactic Empire was created, Inquisitors were used to hunt down and kill the Jedi. Galen didn't like that Idea. Not at all. Galen had to think about how this could be done. Currently though, Galen wasn't sensing anything. Its almost like the person stalking him had been gone.

Galen looked at the Holo-net and nodded

"I need more information about the past years. It would help with my search in rebuilding the Jedi Order. If I can't get into the information I need, I am pretty sure the Jed Temple there, even if it is mostly destroyed, should have some information with in the archives vault. Even Jedi Holocrons with in a certain vault. Of course, I am sure those are gone but if they aren't they will do a great deal to help with searching for Force Sensitives. Even if the initial person, with in the Holocron, is dead, their connection to the force would be passed on through out the generations, genetically speaking. So by finding those Holocrons, if they are there, this will help us!"

Galen had known about the Holocron vault for quite some time. He was never allowed access due to only High ranking members of the Council being the only ones able to gain access. Galen had, now more then ever, needed to get in there to rebuild the order. To rebuild what he was instructed. Galen knew that with out this, the task would be almost impossible. Galen though needed to find a way. He wanted to keep his promise to Master Yoda. He knew this was going to be the easiest way to go a head and do thos!

Shavara Shavara

Any current action didn't seem to be an option for him right now, that was fine. Information was the value, she could understand that. It was always better to know as much as possible before taking action. She looked at it trying to think over solutions, however, they really weren't her specialty. She somewhat believed someone in the rebellion could help but...she was afraid of trying to initiate contact. Probably since her first day working with them, she'd never been herself even among them. And she also didn't know if it was safe at all to contact them for something like this, not that they couldn't or wouldn't help, but just the risk of if perhaps one fo them thought it was something more urgent.

There was no certainty however, even if he could get to the Jedi Temple, that it would provide him all he needed. She rubbed her face in thought, "I'm not really sure I can help a whole lot there. I've spent most of my time inside of my home-world or underneath the Eternal Empire's territory. I think they have force sensitives somewhere in there but I wouldn't know for sure. My home-world does but..." She gave a little bit of a grimace, "You might not be so welcome there. You're not Vran, and while allowed on the planet, it's doubtful you'd get many people to do anything more than make trades and sales with you. Not even considering if some of the leadership would consider Jedi a threat to themselves or the Empire they surrendered to. I think a lot of us aren't necessarily welcoming of outsiders opinion on the force either."

They were stagnant, that much was true. Of course, funnily enough. While she believed the planets ruler, their Vran'Ti Vo Ni, gave in to easily to the Eternal Empire, they might have been slaughtered if he hadn't. Sure they could probably have gotten a lot off-world. But, their home would probably be lost.

Another thought occurred to her, "Well, I don't know if that would necessarily help, but the Confederacy maybe could help? I know they're pretty big and they're not far away. And I think they deal a lot of technology. I imagine if anyone has access to a lot of holo-net records, or people you could pay to get access to them, it probably would be them. And even if they didn't, maybe you can find information about force sensitives from them."

Unfortunately, this kind of information gathering was very much out of her league. She was used to species, not all this 'find the holocron find the force sensitives' almost detective-esque information seeking. Even the Memory of Sar Vun was something that had sought her out more than simply her own ability to locate things.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen understood. This kind of information was hard to gain access to especially the information he sought out. Galen had to figure something out. When she had spoken about her people not being receptive to outsiders, he all too well understood that. When he was a Jedi Inquisitor He had to do various different things for various different societies to even gain access to information that might of been needed. There also was times he had to fight as a warrior for sport, not using his Jedi ways to win, but good old fashion bare knuckle. Galen had come close to losing many a times in these here tournaments.

"I understand completely. I do. But the Confederacy, Absolutely not! I fought during the Clone Wars to keep them from gaining access to anything with the Republic! I fought to keep the from winning anything. When the Emperor executed that infamous Order 66 and all Clone Troopers had turned on my Brethren, The Newly formed Galactic Empire killed all the Separatists and made the Confederacy join the Empire. They are not to be trusted at all! At least not from my point of view! This is such long time from that. I just don't know who to trust."

As Galan had finished his statement, that feeling was back, a shadow had crossed the small window by the door and Galen had looked at Sharava.

"Change, Now, Something isn't right. Someone might of found me and I don't want you, real you, to be seen. It will come time for that to reveal you, even if you aren't agreeing to join me, there is a time and place. Just keep ya head covered and walk out, NOT towards your platform, to towards the concessions. Lead, if they follow you, them away from everything."

Galen had opened the door to his room and went towards the opposite side of which he told Sharava to go. He wanted to lead the Inquisitor, if thats what it was, away from her and away from his room. He kept an open mind as kept his force essence strong to keep the stalker away from her. He had turned the corner and in front of him was a tall sentient being, black robe covered over his shoulders, staring back at him............

Shavara Shavara

Shavara was a little surprised at the negative reaction about the confederacy. Then again, she knew she didn't know them well. Nor their history. So perhaps he had all the reason to believe they wouldn't have changed from when he last fought them. This time she could feel something as well, whether or not that was actually the thing he felt or just Galens reaction was unclear however. Even as he told her to change she had already begun the shift as he body morphed into that she held earlier when she'd entered. And the illusion once again changing her clothings appearance.

She took in a breath and gave a wave and a smile, "See ya soon." she said strolling out the door. However she wasn't done, even though she was heading towards the concessions she reached out with her mind to try and add something for him, If you need my help, tell me. I may not like fighting, but force users are actually easier for me to counter than blasters and slugthrowers.

She kept her mind open, for hearing thoughts available to her. She didn't want to risk revealing her people, but if she fought like this it wasn't that much of a risk. Besides, as of yet she'd revealed little on this planet. If they could tell who she was than she was screwed regardless most likely. She was actually right though, she was more prepared to handle force users than militia or hunters. Her clothing, her sword, her shield, they were all designed with force users in mind more than just blaster fire. Though the shield did have its advantages against a barrage of fire.

The woman continued walking, waiting, listening for thoughts or sounds to indicate either she was being followed or that Galen would need help. Worse case scenario, she could get Grakis involved. She knew he could tear through most opponents even unarmed, and he had plenty of training for it after-all being formerly military.

Still, she waited.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

The Sith Inquisitor stood directly in front of him. He stepped into the light slightly and his robes had shown black and red. His face covered by a white mask. Galen had tensed up. He placed his hand onto his lightsaber and before he could even do anything the Sith Inquisitor had forced pushed him across the walkway. Galen hit the wall and grunted. He looked up and instantly the Inquisitor ignited his lightsaber. The read hue had shined upon that white mask. He had spoke to Galen, it was basic but very broken, in a weird tone.

"So......The Jedi out of time! I've finally caught up with you! I've been hunting you since you exited the left that dilapidated thing called a Jedi temple! You think we wouldn't find you!? You think we wouldn't know about you searching around?! Looking for other Force Sensitives to rebuild your precious Jedi Order!? Even the Siler Jedi can't stop us, what makes you think you can rebuild and stop us!?"

The Inquisitor spoke. Something didn't feel right. He sensed him but He didn't sense evil, dark. He felt something off. Galen had gathered himself and stood up. He had also sensed Shavara speak through the force to him about needing help. He sent a response back. There was no speaking but the response sent back was a YES. Galen then dusted himself off and ignited his own lightsaber. The Orange hue mixed with the Red hue brightened the walkway a bit more. Galen got into stance.

"
A Sith Inquisitor chasing little old me? I am honored but you won't win this! You follow the dark, the dark side is a manipulation! You are a pawn!" Just as Galen said that, the Inquisitor attacked high. Galen had blocked the strike. Now he tried to strike from the left, then right, then above again. Galen had blocked everything. He lifted his right hand and pushed the Inquisitor back. He did it again, pushing him back again. Galen grunted and did it again. Third time, the Inquisitor had pushed back. Both Galen and the Inquisitor had moved backwards. "A Pawn!? HA! I have been shown the way! I have been open to the real Force!" The Inquisitor barked.

Galen had shook his head, still in stance and ready. The Inquisitor had growled behind that White mask. The Inquisitor set up his left hand and instantly shot out Force Lightning! Galen had blocked it with his Lightsaber. The intensity seemed to have gotten heavier as Galen blocked more and more. Galen grunted, hoping Shavara would arrive sooner than later.

Shavara Shavara

Shavara took in a breath as she felt a 'positive' response. Not in the sense that he was positive, in the sense of confirmation. She did her best to sooth her mind and was on the move, this wouldn't be her first real fight. But it didn't mean she was worriless. She knew biology extremely well and had been studying the Osorae in depth in the hope to aid Grakis. And that was what she was mimicking, a full transformation would take too long. But her skin did seem to shift to more of their more durable scales, and her muscles grew denser and tougher. She didn't have time to change anything more. In one hand appeared the shield, in the other the kaliek.

She heard the sounds of them as she rushed back. She didn't like the methods she was about to employ, but she was going to do them anyway. As she saw the lightning hitting Galen's blade she reached out with the force. She moved, sending herself flying in between the lightning and Galen. The Kaliek went between them and the lightning that passsed it went into her robes and her shield. Both designed for something like this, the Kaliek in particular gave her a massive advantage against such methods. As it absorbed the lightning it inherently was preparing itself for an explosion like reaction. Her robes caught more, strengthening her own power.

And thus the part she was less fond of, attack and intimidate, her voice filled the area around them as a fog (illusion) seemed to arise at their feet. Merely a part of an attempt at intimidation. And her voice seemed to echo among them, though it was an altered voice to avoid it's discovery, "Then you should have prepared better." She moved forwards and swung her blade, but it didn't matter if she missed or he tried to dodge or deflect. There was no need for contact, all the lightning had done was fuel the kaliek. And as she swung it would release an explosion like force in the inquisitors direction. The stronger his lightning, the more powerful the explosion. Immediately after her shield would rise up. It's defensive area far larger than the shield itself, as a chunk of the ground on either side of the inquisitor and behind them was raised up and hurled inwards in an attempt to force him towards her as her blade remained waiting to strike the moment he got close, or for her to keep the shield up if she saw the need.

She didn't like intimidation, but sometimes it was worth it. The fog, the taunt, these were minor things. She was still hoping her sudden arrival and turning of his own force powers against him, combined with those methods, would be enough to put the inquisitor on edge. After-all, she prepared for fighting force users far more than she had for anyone else. Especially given who she might have to face if her home-world ever turned against her.

Even as she was doing this Galen might see the wings resembling those of Grakis forming out from her back. They could be a great advantage in a fight like this, if she finished forming them. For now they more resembled scaled arms. For a regular Ven, this was possible, but difficult. Force sensitives had a considerable advantage at enhancing their Vo's ability to let them shape-shift.

shavaras-robes
shavaras-kestralis-ring
vuns-kaliek
shavaras-shield
gkchrn

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen had seen the creature fly into his line of sight! At first he was about to have two problems, the Inquisitor and this creature, until he realized who it was. Galen had set himself back a bit Shavaras did her thing. That loud thunderous boom escaping her dragon like mouth was impeccable. Galen had seen the wings that were trying to form from her back. Galen thought to himself and moved around her. He saw the force lightning get absorbed into that shield and what looked like a type of ring. It seemed to only make her powers stronger. Galen had been in a slight stupor.

As Shavaras started to turn the powers if the inquisitor again him, Galen had placed his hand upon her shoulder and walked in front of her.

"As you can see, Inquisitor, my friend here is very powerful and will pretty much turn you inside out IF I let her. Now tell me, what is it you are doing here? Who sent you?" Galen had asked calmly.

"
Who sent me isn't important! What is important is that there are a lot of credits for your head! Brass Turga wants your head on a silver platter! A Jedi from the old days is worth enough credits to retire even a KING!" The inquisitor snapped back. Galen had only been out of the temple for a little over a standard week. He had come in contact with Brass only once roughly 4 days ago. Not only did he come in contact with Brass Turga but a Sith Twi'Lek named Do'Tala but a bounty hunter named Rik Vonden. Galen had shook his head in disgust.

"
So, you are working for that bantha sucker huh? Not surprised he would employ more scum in this universe!" Galen tore back. He had not only let the Brass and Rik escape but pretty sure himself and Arken Rhau had let Do'Tala go after knocking her out after tossing away like yesterdays trash from a Jedi Cruiser or whatever they were called today. Galen looked at Sharava and then back to the inquisitor. "But, I digress, I suggest you get out of here before something happens to you! I wouldn't want Brass Turga to lose an employee to the likes of myself and my friend here."

With that Galen had looked to Shavara and smiled and then back to the Inquisitor. Galen had picked up his right hand and the inquisitor had lifted up off his feet.

"What?! What is happening...Put me down! Jedi Scum! Put me DOWN!" The inquisitor yelled. He grabbed his lightsaber and ignited it. He swung it towards Galen but both him and Shavara were just out of reach. Galen flung him into the Dura-steel wall of that corridor and looked at him.

"Go back and tell Turga and Vonden that I will not be bought, sold or intimidated! Go, Go back to him! And tell him that He will not capture myself or my friend here." Galen made sure to not use her name. With her shape shifting abilities there was a reason to hide her real self and that would definitely come in handy. Galen had looked to her and nodded again. It was her move.
Shavara Shavara

It didn't seem to take much to hold the inquisitor off, though, she doubted it would have been so easy had she not put so much time and effort on her equipment. The kaliek sword, the shield, the robes, the ring, they were all vital to her fighting style. Galen seemed to feel it was under control, though Shavara probably would have rather he not get in front. But she waited and let him talk. Standing quietly and allowing the wings on her back to continue to grow, hoping they wouldn't be needed but would be available.

It was almost amusing hearing herself be treated as a violent being ready to tear someone apart, yet, that was pretty much what she was going for. So his choice to act as what was holding her back seemed a rather good decision, it let her presence still seem dangerous, yet brought potential for a more peaceful result. She appreciated it.

She didn't know quite what this inquisitor was talking about, but she got the gist. How it happened so fast was a little out of her expertise though. She smiled back at Galen as he looked at her but her eyes kept mostly on the inquisitor. Who's aggression upon being lifted into the air immediately had her shield at the ready. She was not a professional warrior, it was mostly her race, and her skill and power in the force that provided her an edge. And so there was some tension within her anytime she went into combat.

However, Galen had it handled. She relaxed her stance as teh inquisitor slammed into the wall. Though her eyes remained trained on him as Galen warned him. She saw his nod. And rolled her shoulders as the scaled wings stretched out from her back, with one last threatening look at the inquisitor. The rocks she'd lifted moments ago shattered filling the area around them in a thick cloud of dust and dirt, through which she quickly cleared a route for her and Galen to take.

She didn't want to speak aloud since she wouldn't know if the inquisitor would hear it, instead attempting to speak to Galen's mind and listen for responses if he was willing, "Well...that could have gone worse." She mind-spoke to him, he could probably feel the relief as she went down the path. She didn't yet try and shift the changes back, that'd take energy and she'd rather not be out and about while doing bigger changes unless necessary. Especially when it meant going from a combat-proficient form to her normal self. "Thanks for taking care of it that way, and not mentioning my name."

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen had gotten her words through the force. She wasn't wrong. That definitely could of gone MUCH worse. Galen had looked at her as they moved away from where the Inquisitor lay unconscious. He had been in some crazy action this whole week. Between the Bounty Hunter, Crime Boss, 2 Siths and now this Inquisitor, he'd be lucky if Shavara would even want to be seen with him. Of course he chuckled to himself as they made their way back towards his own ship.

"You're very welcome for not mentioning your name." Galen had spoke to her through the force. They made it back to Galen's ship. He had looked around and then back to Shavara. and spoke normally. "Listen, Thanks for the help back there. I could not of done that with out you! I was caught off guard by him. there was something different about him. Something different about his Force. I don't know what it was." Galen nodded at her and she nodded back. he got why she wasn't speaking to him. Her voice would boom and on top of that the energy it would take to speak in the tongue of the creature she took form of was even more of a task. "Plus, You handle yourself very well. Your abilities are unmatched! Having you as an ally would be in fact pertinent to my mission! You and I could really make a difference. Plus, once I come in contact with Arken Rhau again, I am sure he will appreciate you for, well, you" Galen chuckled

He knew it was going to be even harder to convince her to join but hell, even if she did at a much lesser capacity then warrior, He would be happy. It would be one step closer to achieving the mission he was set forth to accomplish. Galen made sure his ship was still secure and nodded to her.

"Head back to your camp and talk it over with your crew. Having you apart of this is going to be stellar! The things we could accomplish together, in any capacity, will be a leap forward and my former masters would be absolutely be proud of the order I am looking to recreate here. I want it to be better and more proficient then it ever was and with you is the only way it's going to happen!" Galen spoke highly of her skills. He knew she would be a great addition, in any capacity.

This level of action was not common for her, well, not legitimate fighting anyway. Even among the rebels she tried to avoid it, yes she had her gifts but while she was strong she still lacked the experience of a real soldier. Her shield had certainly encouraged her to have some greater bravery though, previously, she'd have to rely far more heavily on her force powers for aid. While still a weapon designed to be used with the force, it provided an easier route to defensive techniques.

As they reached his ship he thanked her for the help. "You are welcome. It is not every day I can be helpful, but I try where I am able." she responded. She didn't exactly have an answer to the other problem on the inquisitors force use. Since she was used to feeling so many varied forms of it, she probably wouldn't have recognized anything out of the ordinary even if she had been looking for it.

Here was probably a safer place to start working her way back. Not to her normal self perhaps, but to the shape she'd taken before all this had broken out, as when she had gone to see him at his room. It was a slower process, the way the wings folded and seemed to attach themselves back into her, before turning into sacks, and then those sacks taking apart the bones and muscle inside. The scales shifting back to skin. It was a process, that went on as Galen spoke and she listened.

She smiled at his praise, it was rather nice hearing that she'd done well. She would be encouraged certainly at times, by family or those she knew. But it was somewhat different to hear it here, and usually not to this extent.
"Thank you, it took a great deal of study to know how to do these things. I've been working on most of this nearly since I was born. Especially the shifting, getting that wrong can be...well a little disastrous. Though who is 'Arken Rhau'? I do not think you have mentioned them yet."

It definitely sounded like he wanted her help even more now than before. Which was fair, he didn't really get to see what she was capable of earlier. She gave him some examples, but she hadn't exactly shown him anything. It almost made her also more excited about the thought, even if she wasn't sure yet about the Jedi order itself. "Well then I hope I can provide that to you. I am not sure what all will work for the Jedi, but I will do my best. And yes, I shall go speak with them. I'm sure some of them will have mixed feelings about this."

Before she left however she'd have another inquiry, "Would it be a good idea to ensure you have the frequency to contact me? Or will you rely on the force for that?"

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen had turned as she asked about comminuting with her. He would rather not use the force too much do to being sensed by unwanted attention. Galen shook his head and nodded

"I have your communication frequency. When I need you, I will contact you. I am not sure when I will contact you but I will. Just be prepared for me to do so. I know you are up in the air about becoming a Jedi so take this bit of information with you: Whether you decide to become a Jedi or just someone helping me out with searching for more Force Sensitives, Know you will be part of something bigger, something that will make a difference in the galaxy. This difference is going to help bring balance back to the galaxy and possible a whole new era of something great. You could definitely be a big part of it!"

Galen had gotten onto his ship and nodded to her. He knew she would be superiorly valuable to him. Her skills, Her knowledge and skill would be an asset anywhere. he closed the hatch to his ship and made his way to the cockpit. He sat in the Captains seat and took a deep breath. Between her and Arken Rhau, Galen had a chance to start something small, but something. Galen had hit the ignition switch and away he went.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

She nodded as he talked, it made sense. Frequencies were a little more random, a little less likely to be picked up by someone looking for the force users in the galaxy. It did have it's own signature, but interestingly, it wasn't always as easy to get a hold of by just being around a person. She appreciated his comments, about being a part of something bigger. She was already technically, not that she felt she'd accomplished much for them. But doing that again somewhere that was involved in something she was familiar with, the force, it gave her just another push to want to help out one way or another.

Shavara waved to him as he got on his ship. She walked away as the ramp closed, but would watch as the ship flew off. "Well...at the very least this should be interesting." She said to herself. Her route back to her ship would be extremely confusing, and more importantly, not linear. Teleportation was extremely useful. She'd find a safe location, and focus for a long while before sending herself straight into her ship somewhat startling Grakis in the process. But, it was the safest solution.

They had much to discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom